Aggrolite

Since: Jan 13

Hampton, Australia

#8267 May 21, 2013
The shortest verse in the Bible is John 11:35: "Jesus wept."

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#8268 May 21, 2013
Aggrolite.......seriously? I never knew that. I have been looking through my bible on certain tings people are saying on here. No, I don't have the whole bible memorized! LOL. In fact, since starting reading this thread and another christian thread, i never went to sleep last nite. I was reading, responding, and going through my bible. Yeah, i'm a little tired but not bad.....funny how you can stay up when involved in something.

Location hidden

#8270 May 21, 2013
Coke? Have never touched the stuff....don't like the soda either....LOL

Location hidden

#8272 May 21, 2013
In all honesty, the strongest drug, besides prescribed narcotics, I have ever tried was pot and I didn't like it. Made me feel like I had a hairball stuck in my throat! Yep, I am a sinner just like everyone else on this earth....even tho some will deny that...Hmmmm, lets see, Prophet, maybe? LOL

Aggrolite

Hampton, Australia

#8273 May 21, 2013
Chelsee11 wrote:
Aggrolite.......seriously? I never knew that. I have been looking through my bible on certain tings people are saying on here. No, I don't have the whole bible memorized! LOL. In fact, since starting reading this thread and another christian thread, i never went to sleep last nite. I was reading, responding, and going through my bible. Yeah, i'm a little tired but not bad.....funny how you can stay up when involved in something.
I just Googled 'Bible Facts' and heaps of them came up. The last few days I've been reading about the chance of the description of the Behemoth in Job 40:15-24 could be a description of a Dinosaur.
http://creationists.org/dinosaurs-humans-coex...
http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/tj/v...

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#8274 May 21, 2013
Eph. 1:20-21,22....

Having been raised from the dead, Christ is now the head of the church, the ultimate authority over the world. Jesus is the Messiah, God's Anointed One, the One Israel longed for, the One who would set their broken world right. As Christians we can be confident that God has won the final victory and is in control of everything. We need not fear any dictator or nation, or even death or Satan himself. The contract has been signed and sealed, we are waiting just a short while for delivery. Paul says, in Romans 8:37-39, that nothing can separate us from God and his love....

I could not tell anyone what Eph. 1:21 means without Eph. 1:20+22, it all goes together. Thank You The Preacherman01.......

Aggrolite

Hampton, Australia

#8275 May 21, 2013
_Ill Bill_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah sure you haven't. Sinner.
I've never tried Coke, it costs about $300 a gram in Australia.

Location hidden

#8276 May 21, 2013
I have a great Bible....NKJV The Spirit Filled Bible....it is great reading and many explanations. It is also very easy to understand. I will just read Esther today. You have to be careful on some of those sites.....check them out against your own bible and see if the scripture is the same. Sometimes it only takes a 'but' or 'and' to change the whole meaning and some websites will do that on purpose as that is what they believe. Kinda like testing the spirits we are suppose to do....test the scripture against scripture on the web. Just a little info that I found out by googling the bible and such.

Location hidden

#8278 May 21, 2013
Preacher.....I agree...what you said is all in scripture! As long as we are born again of the Spirit, we have nothing to fear. We have defeated Satan when God defeated Satan....as long as we are walking with Him we have the best life awaiting us when this world comes to its end!

Aggrolite

Hampton, Australia

#8279 May 21, 2013
_Ill Bill_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but you love crack.
You can't get crack that I know of. I've had speed and dope but that's it but unlike the other bloke, I like them.

Aggrolite

Hampton, Australia

#8281 May 21, 2013
Chelsee11 wrote:
I have a great Bible....NKJV The Spirit Filled Bible....it is great reading and many explanations. It is also very easy to understand. I will just read Esther today. You have to be careful on some of those sites.....check them out against your own bible and see if the scripture is the same. Sometimes it only takes a 'but' or 'and' to change the whole meaning and some websites will do that on purpose as that is what they believe. Kinda like testing the spirits we are suppose to do....test the scripture against scripture on the web. Just a little info that I found out by googling the bible and such.
That's why I didn't post what the middle verse in the Bible is, read up about that one.

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#8284 May 21, 2013
I know this thread have got Satan and his children on it, they come to steal/kill/destroy. But there is one thing they don't understand about me and it goes like this. No one can put down a true man of God, because greater is He in me then he in the world!! The power of God is in me and Jesus walks beside me. The demon's may come against me but the word of God will put them in there place........

Location hidden

#8285 May 21, 2013
You know what, Bill, your a jackass!!! No, I am not a retard I happen to be quite intelligent, unlike you who has to call people names when you don't even know them. So, I was right when I said you hated believers/christians, huh? Sure sounds like it to me and if that is the case then what the heck are you doing on this forum? Oh yeah, I forgot, people like u like to nag on believers like me....You like to be a jerk to someone who was trying to be nice to you and the comment I made about the bible wasn't even for you. Its a shame that people have to be like that when they have different beliefs than others.( like you, if you didn't get my meaning!)

Aggrolite

Hampton, Australia

#8286 May 21, 2013
I love the idiots that come along judging comments

Location hidden

#8288 May 21, 2013
@ Preacher.....AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!!!!

@ AGROLITE, I will have to read that verse. I am actually going to read the whole book of Esther today. I'm very interested in what it has to say. I never got much into the OT. I mean, I read it but wasn't too into it until recently. Some of it is very good reading...I got bored reading so and so, son of so and so, grandson of so and so......many pages of that!!!! LOL But, its a must to read so I will do it!

Aggrolite

Hampton, Australia

#8290 May 21, 2013
_Ill Bill_ wrote:
<quoted text>
What about prostitutes? None of those selling crack?
I've never done a Pro, I'm too much of a tight arse to pay for sex.

Location hidden

#8291 May 21, 2013
Actually I am quite intelligent WITH common sense. That is all I am going to say to you Bill as it isn't even worth fighting. Try to be nice to someone and they treat you like crap because they are full of hate. You probably hate yourself so you hate everyone else as well.

Aggrolite, I agree. What do these people even come into these forum for???? To start trouble and bring satan in where he doesn't belong.

Aggrolite

Hampton, Australia

#8293 May 21, 2013
Chelsee11 wrote:
Actually I am quite intelligent WITH common sense. That is all I am going to say to you Bill as it isn't even worth fighting. Try to be nice to someone and they treat you like crap because they are full of hate. You probably hate yourself so you hate everyone else as well.
Aggrolite, I agree. What do these people even come into these forum for???? To start trouble and bring satan in where he doesn't belong.
Topix is the worst website for Internet Trolls. A lot of people come to Topix just to try and upset people and make them feel worthless.

Aggrolite

Hampton, Australia

#8294 May 21, 2013
_Ill Bill_ wrote:
<quoted text>
So you do like crack then you're just to cheap to buy it.
Too cheap to try it!

Location hidden

#8297 May 21, 2013
Well, Aggrolite, I am not going to get upset. It may sound like I did, but I know the way forums go all too well....just like chat rooms for Christian sites, etc. I even had people come in to the Cancer chat room saying mean things to people with cancer.....WTHeck? That was the rudest thing I had ever seen.....besides people who dis Christ and call we Christians every name but the right one. Science people are the worst!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Obesity a Sin or Curse from God? 12 min Emmeline 54
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 14 min messianic114 951
PROPHECY ALERT: 2 Witnesses Appear In Jerusalem... 17 min LarryX 14
Why do you really believe in a god? 24 min Demon Finder 315
Science and Religion 44 min Big Al 336
News 'Forgotten refugees' in England face hunger and... 54 min Demon Finder 14
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 1 hr tahoegirl 5,041
More from around the web