Bible Facts and Promises, Study!!

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#8124 May 17, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I do care. I don't want you to burn in Hell forever.
Well, I kind of like the heat, so there.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#8125 May 17, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Some of the people on here needs to understand something. This goes to the non-believers on here and the devils demon. Read Matthew 12:36,37....
Have you ever been playing pool and the guy sitting at the bar that just got beat is telling you what shots you should take? That's you. You're the guy at the bar and I learned a long time ago, never take advice from someone that can't do it themselves.

That's what I think of when you tell anyone to read something.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#8126 May 17, 2013
Big Al wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think you are not a fundamentalist?
"[Fundamentalist] Christians base their convictions on the belief that the Bible is God's word; it is immutable; it is actually what God himself said and what God meant to say. And of course they know exactly what it means. For many of them, there's no need to think about it - much less allow for interpretation - since its meaning is obvious and simple." - Elaine Pagels Ph.D., Professor of early Christian history at Princeton University.
He thought you were calling him a nudist.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#8130 May 17, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Texas, tornadoes 6 dead, does this mean more punishment to a sinful country?
Oh enlightened cave dweller, well hurry up and sacrifice your children, goats, and whatever to appease your demonic "god" then!!! It's up to YOU to save the world!!

Mindless Christtard.

“Its Just a little Radiation”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#8131 May 17, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh enlightened cave dweller, well hurry up and sacrifice your children, goats, and whatever to appease your demonic "god" then!!! It's up to YOU to save the world!!
Mindless Christtard.
Seen wants me to make him meltdown again!

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#8133 May 17, 2013
Philippians 4:6-9

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. What you have learned and received and heard and seen in me—practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.

Have a Godly day!:)
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#8134 May 17, 2013
A True Warrior Against Evil

Activists Help Farmer Who Owes Over $80K After Losing Monsanto Patent Case

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/05/activists...

You may have heard of 76-year-old Vernon Hugh Bowman from Indiana who tenaciously took on Monsanto all the way to the Supreme Court over a patent infringement claim.

Bowman barely has enough to make ends meet, using run-down tractors and having tried using second-hand seeds from granaries.

The desire to help Bowman comes from people not wanting his family to live under the burden of the looming debt. They want to show him that people will rally to help small farmers like him, that he hasn't lost his support...

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#8135 May 17, 2013
Bible Facts and Statistics

Amazing Bible Facts And Statistics - compiled from various sites and sources

BIBLE FACTS:
The system of chapters was introduced in A.D. 1238 by Cardinal Hugo de S. Caro, while the verse notations were added in 1551 by Robertus Stephanus, after the advent of printing.

A Bible in the University of Gottingen is written on 2,470 palm leaves.

The Bible can be read aloud in 70 hours.

There are 8,674 different Hebrew words in the Bible, 5,624 different Greek words, and 12,143 different English words in the King James Version.

A number of verses in the Bible (KJV) contain all but 1 letter of the
alphabet: Ezra 7:21 contains all but the letter j; Joshua 7:24,
1 Kings 1:9, 1 Chronicles 12:40, 2 Chronicles 36:10, Ezekiel 28:13,
Daniel 4:37, and Haggai 1:1 contain all but q; 2 Kings 16:15 and
1 Chronicles 4:10 contain all but x; and Galatians 1:14 contains all
but k.:)
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#8136 May 17, 2013
Friday, May 17, 2013

Babylon Rising

US (NWO puppets) Suspends Constitution in Permanent World War on Terror -

Two disturbing developments have occurred in the last couple of days that have gone relatively unnoticed compared to the recent IRS, AP, and Benghazi scandals.

First, the senate is debating an expansion of the already broad powers of the 2001 Authorization to Use Military Force (AUMF) so the U.S. can essentially engage any area in the world in the war on terror, including America. Which brings us to the second development: the Pentagon has recently granted itself police powers on American soil.

Assistant Secretary of Defense Michael Sheehan told Congress yesterday that the AUMF authorized the US military to operate on a worldwide battlefield from Boston to Pakistan. Sheehan emphasized that the Administration is authorized to put boots on the ground where ever the enemy chooses to base themselves, essentially ignoring the declaration of war clause in the US Constitution.

Senator Angus King said this interpretation of the AUMF is a "nullity" to the Constitution because it ignores Congress' role to declare war. King called it the "most astoundingly disturbing hearing" he's been to in the Senate...

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/05/us-suspen...

'They' have classified anyone in the world who is opposed to the NWO agenda a "terrorist".

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#8137 May 17, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
Philippians 4:6-9
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. What you have learned and received and heard and seen in me—practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.
Have a Godly day!:)
Prayer is just deluding yourself that you are doing "something" while really doing nothing at all.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#8138 May 17, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
Bible Facts and Statistics
Amazing Bible Facts And Statistics - compiled from various sites and sources
BIBLE FACTS:
The system of chapters was introduced in A.D. 1238 by Cardinal Hugo de S. Caro, while the verse notations were added in 1551 by Robertus Stephanus, after the advent of printing.
A Bible in the University of Gottingen is written on 2,470 palm leaves.
The Bible can be read aloud in 70 hours.
There are 8,674 different Hebrew words in the Bible, 5,624 different Greek words, and 12,143 different English words in the King James Version.
A number of verses in the Bible (KJV) contain all but 1 letter of the
alphabet: Ezra 7:21 contains all but the letter j; Joshua 7:24,
1 Kings 1:9, 1 Chronicles 12:40, 2 Chronicles 36:10, Ezekiel 28:13,
Daniel 4:37, and Haggai 1:1 contain all but q; 2 Kings 16:15 and
1 Chronicles 4:10 contain all but x; and Galatians 1:14 contains all
but k.:)
You forgot to add that out of the 12,143 words in the book of lies, there is nothing truly spiritual in any of them.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#8139 May 17, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Friday, May 17, 2013
Babylon Rising $
the Pentagon has recently granted itself police powers on American soil.
...and your surprized? It's only going to get worse...:)

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#8140 May 17, 2013
typo z=s :)
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#8142 May 18, 2013
_Jesus is Lord_ wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks. You just made me realize this certain thing. When God's word is posted, at least it should be read by other Christians.
We must all know these things and allow God to strengthen us daily. The power is in the body and the body must be united.
John 3:10-15
10 “You are Israel’s teacher,” said Jesus,“and do you not understand these things? 11 Very truly I tell you, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, but still you people do not accept our testimony. 12 I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things? 13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.[a] 14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up,[b] 15 that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.
If we can see that people did not accept Jesus' testimony, so why wonder if they don't accept ours.
Tell us your testimony.

Then like it is written we shall try your spirit.

To see if you are of God.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#8143 May 18, 2013
Quoting verses from the bible is not YOUR testimony, retard.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#8146 May 18, 2013
_Jesus is Lord_ wrote:
<quoted text>Often what one does without prayer is simply doing something to make it appear that you are not doing nothing.
1 Peter, Chapter 3, 15: But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

How come you do not answer my questions I ask you?

Don't you obey the word of God?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#8147 May 18, 2013
Now give us your testimony.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#8148 May 18, 2013
Tell us how you became a new creature in the same old body that is still under the law of sin and death?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

Greenvale, Australia

#8149 May 18, 2013
Don't worry about my stupid questions, I'm just a retard

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#8153 May 18, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry I don't go to other web-site that people post on these threads. The Lord warn me about that so I stay away from other web-site. I will only go to other web-site if the Lord tells me to and your web-site is a big no to me thank you The Preacherman01.....
I visited that link GotQuestions one time and the Lord told me never to go there again, so I have not ever clicked on that link again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 2 min janeebee 20,082
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 18 min tahoegirl 5,591
Christians made Jesus God, turnaround and call ... 22 min Barnsweb 15
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 47 min Phoenix Ascended 183
Why do you really believe in a god? 1 hr Big Al 653
A God Who Disagrees With The Data 1 hr Blodewedd 181
is it me or who else can see demons and angels ? (Nov '11) 4 hr Karen 278
Let's have a discussion, HG. (Oct '12) 5 hr GodSmacked 189
Evidence Against God 6 hr 15th Dalai Lama 3,942
GS, defend this defamation of my character with... (Oct '12) 7 hr GodSmacked 975
More from around the web