|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>God will bring punishment on a sinful nation that is just fact....
What does the word 'nation' really mean in scripture, Preacherdude?

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Everlasting Hope wrote:
<quoted text>PM01....I believe His return is not too far off...He brought puishment upon people in the Old and New Testament times and He will do as well in the future. It is Just When He decides to return and take His (Church) His Children, home to dwell with Him for eternity. What a Great Day that will be for us....Have a Good Day my Friend....
What does the word 'nation' mean in Bible scripture, Hope?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't you retards been saying that forever? Maybe he has tried coming back but keeps getting aborted?
The times of the Gentiles was fulfilled in 1967.

Luke 21:24 (NKJV)
24 And they will fall by the edge of the sword, and be led away captive into all nations. And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.

"On 27 June 1967, a few weeks after the war ended, Israel extended its law and jurisdiction to East Jerusalem and some surrounding area, incorporating it into the Jerusalem Municipality."

Some living in 1967 will witness His return.

Luke 21:32 (NKJV)
32 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all things take place.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>What does the word 'nation' really mean in scripture, Preacherdude?
Because God deals with nations throughout the Bible, it is certainly relevant to ask what the word ďnationĒ means in the context of Scripture. It does not seem to have the same meaning as the English word country (which usually denotes a place of fixed borders and stable government), but rather the idea of a people or nationality. This is clear from the following passages:

And the LORD said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.[2](emphasis mine) Genesis 25:23

Now therefore, I pray thee, if I have found grace in thy sight, shew me now thy way, that I may know thee, that I may find grace in thy sight: and consider that this nation is thy people. Exodus 33:13

And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they committed all these things, and therefore I abhorred themÖ. I am the LORD your God, which have separated you from other people. And ye shall be holy unto me: for I the LORD am holy, and have severed you from other people, that ye should be mine. Leviticus 20:23-26
http://caffeinatedthoughts.com/2012/10/how-do...

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
The times of the Gentiles was fulfilled in 1967.
Luke 21:24 (NKJV)
24 And they will fall by the edge of the sword, and be led away captive into all nations. And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.
"On 27 June 1967, a few weeks after the war ended, Israel extended its law and jurisdiction to East Jerusalem and some surrounding area, incorporating it into the Jerusalem Municipality."
Some living in 1967 will witness His return.
Luke 21:32 (NKJV)
32 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all things take place.
Are you this boring in real life?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem pretty excited and obsessed with my posts.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like you seem pretty excited and obsessed about people going to Hell.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think that if someone asks if you are this boring somewhere else, you think that indicates excitement? As I said, you are an idiot.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>God will bring punishment on a sinful nation that is just fact....
When nature strikes randomly on an innocent person, which is very sad, but it could not be seen as a punishment (from God), rather it is an unfortunate and sad event.

When we see at the basic teachings of Christianity these are very simple and even seen from my point of view it certainly reflects an honest and sincere attempt to find some fundamental answers for many difficult questions linked to human life.

People at that time were just as intelligent as people are today, but we have more knowledge and many more sources for our understanding. We are communicating around the world, many more bright minds to reflect on the same questions and communicate new answers between them.

The trouble with the old religious norms and rules does not specifically come from the founders of Christianity, but it is rather caused by all the ads done by a whole jungle of priests and evangelists, opportunists of all sorts who have made a backyard of thistles, nettles and thorns, convenient answers for what they donít know or canít explain.

Believe me; natural catastrophes of that kind have nothing to do with religious matters.

On the other hand; the human race is basically seven billions opportunists of all sorts, unless we at some point will start truly to cooperate for a common future of common solutions, well; then we are all doomed, but it canít be blamed on a God.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

ILUVSATAN wrote:
Ignorance is bliss. Christians should not practice free inquiry nor socialize with non Christians:
Donít associate with non-Christians. Donít receive them into your house or even exchange greeting with them. 2 John 1:10
Shun those who disagree with your religious views. Romans 16:17
Paul, knowing that their faith would crumble if subjected to free and critical inquiry, tells his followers to avoid philosophy. Colossians 2:8
----

The Great Commission

Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. When they saw Him, they worshiped Him; but some doubted. Then Jesus came to them and said,ďAll authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in The Name of The Father and of The Son and of The Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I Am with you always, to the very end of the age.Ē

http://niv.scripturetext.com/matthew/28.htm vs 16-20

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
This IS his real life.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
This IS his real life.
Lol, yeah I can see that now.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like you seem pretty excited and obsessed about people going to Hell.
I just quote God Gary. Do you think He is obsessed and excited about sending you to Hell?

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

What if a person who is "Jealous", it only shows the lack of trust/Faith!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I just quote God Gary. Do you think He is obsessed and excited about sending you to Hell?
What you are actually doing is taking Go and his word in vain and that is a sin which can lead you to Hell as well.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

typo = God

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
What if a person who is "Jealous", it only shows the lack of trust/Faith!!
You are a shining example of an uneducated person that will believe in the supernatural.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
What you are actually doing is taking Go and his word in vain and that is a sin which can lead you to Hell as well.
I am quoting Him. Are you really that ignorant? You're going to Hell Gary. You're a Satanic liar.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I am quoting Him. Are you really that ignorant? You're going to Hell Gary. You're a Satanic liar.
Lol, you are a retarded hypocrite.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 30 min messianic114 1,502
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 32 min -Lea- 12,182
God is just 48 min blacklagoon 108
...Christianity's explanation of race 50 min Hell-Sucks 104
Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 1 hr tahoegirl 1,731
God is not at war with satan. 1 hr Reup 43
A Message from Nettie 1 hr Reup 1,323
Why would God allow MH17 to be shot down??? 5 hr emperorjohn 211
•••