Bible Facts and Promises, Study!!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7993 May 14, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
You are as boring as they come.
I'm educating you. You are now accountable.

“honestly politically incorrect”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#7994 May 14, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
You are as boring as they come.
He's also not a real Christian,he just plays one on here but very poorly though.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7995 May 14, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, at lease you looked something up. Next time raise your hand please...:)
ps. no sticker...
Please forgive me, that sounded a little condescending. I 'love' you through Christ... I should have been a better example...

Location hidden

#7996 May 14, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
He's also not a real Christian,he just plays one on here but very poorly though.
But you don't know what a "real Christian" means. LOL! Gary please convince us that you are not really this ignorant. Was your father a Satanist? That might explain your Biblical ignorance.

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#7997 May 14, 2013
Evil is more than just a sin, I think it is something more than we can know of and fully understand. Only a true Pastor and a true man of God can understand what evil truly is. A lost soul will only play around with evil because they have no idea what they are doing. Satan keeps the lost soul's blind from the real truth. The mockers and the demon's don't want the truth to be out there so were everyone can see it. When the truth is told it means the end to Satan and all his children!

Location hidden

#7998 May 14, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
But you don't know what a "real Christian" means. LOL! Gary please convince us that you are not really this ignorant. Was your father a Satanist? That might explain your Biblical ignorance.
I know alot more about being a Christian than you do and you are not a Christian nor do you understand it well enough to advocate Christianity to others as we all have seen that.

Location hidden

#7999 May 14, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
I know alot more about being a Christian than you do and you are not a Christian nor do you understand it well enough to advocate Christianity to others as we all have seen that.
You don't even know what Christianity is. Are you really that ignorant? You are so Biblically ignorant ... Please convince us that you aren't really this Biblically ignorant! Give it a try Gary. Thus far you have totally avoided even trying.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#8001 May 14, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
That one says something about Satan just kicked their ass. If I remember correctly.
*Please forgive me if my reply to this sounded a little condescending. I 'love' you very much through Christ... I should have been a better example, and worded it differently...

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#8002 May 14, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even know what Christianity is. Are you really that ignorant? You are so Biblically ignorant ... Please convince us that you aren't really this Biblically ignorant! Give it a try Gary. Thus far you have totally avoided even trying.
LOL
Lots of Christians are Biblically ignorant.
Take you, for instance.
Not many people could even read the Bible just a few hundred years ago simply because they could not read.
This didn't make them less a Christian.
There are countless people all over the world who are seeking God in their own way. They are called Anonymous Christians, and they might not even know it.
You just can't chain God up in the Bible, hon.

Location hidden

#8003 May 14, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep playing and faking it,that is all that you are doing.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#8004 May 14, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
Just told Bill, we are breaking for lunch... Great job guys! See you in a couple of hours...

* Remember to make good choices.:)

Have a nice day! Proverbs 17:17 xo

Location hidden

#8005 May 14, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>LOL
Take you, for instance.
Not many people could even read the Bible just a few hundred years ago simply because they could not read.
There are countless people all over the world who are seeking God in their own way. They are called Anonymous Christians, and they might not even know it.
Watch out now,you're going to get called a "child of Satan" and told you are going to perish in Hell fire FOREVER for saying that to him.
I have more than enough reason to believe that this dollarsbill character is faking it at being a Christian,he's not a real Christian and I also have reason to believe that he is a troll who is using more than one account on here each and every day including interchanging his name repeatedly on here unregistered.

Location hidden

#8006 May 14, 2013
_Ill Bill_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even know what ignorant means you stupid ignorant fcuk?
I do. You are so deceived that you will burn in Hell forever.

Mark 9:43-44 (NKJV)
43 If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter into life maimed, rather than having two hands, to go to hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched-- 44 where 'Their worm does not die, And the fire is not quenched.'

Location hidden

#8007 May 14, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>LOL
Take you, for instance.
You are Biblically ignorant. You are a child of eternal Hell fire. I know because I know what God said about you.

Location hidden

#8008 May 14, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep playing and faking it,that is all that you are doing.
Keep dodging the FACT that you are Biblically illiterate and going to Hell. And that's where you will spend eternity.

Location hidden

#8009 May 14, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch out now,you're going to get called a "child of Satan" and told you are going to perish in Hell fire FOREVER for saying that to him.
I have more than enough reason to believe that this dollarsbill character is faking it at being a Christian,he's not a real Christian and I also have reason to believe that he is a troll who is using more than one account on here each and every day including interchanging his name repeatedly on here unregistered.
Of course. You are both children of Satan. You will burn in Hell forever. Patting each other on your backs won't save you from Hell.

Location hidden

#8010 May 14, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep dodging the FACT that you are Biblically illiterate and going to Hell. And that's where you will spend eternity.
I think you need to cool your jets.

This has been reported to topix where yon posted to another poster saying "you will soon die.."

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian...

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#8011 May 14, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. You are both children of Satan. You will burn in Hell forever. Patting each other on your backs won't save you from Hell.
But, rejecting what you post just might, hon.
Sampson

Tempe, AZ

#8016 May 14, 2013
ILUVSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
you are coksucker, and Satan wants you ..he heard you swallow...
REALLY?

LUCIFER AND I ARE EXCITED TO HAVE YOU! NEW MEAT SO-TO-SAY! BWAhahahahahah..........

I AM A NASTY, LOATHSOME, MALODOROUS, DEMON, AND YOU WILL SWALLOW ME BIO-TCH UNTIL YOU CHOKE. ANAL IS FINE AS WELL!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE ANXIOUSLY WAITING YOUR ARRIVAL SO WE CAN RIP AND TASTE YOUR PUTRID STINKIN' FLESH OFF YOUR BODY!!!
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORKS FOR THE PRINCE, AS YOUR TORMENT IS EMINENT.

JUST SO YOU ARE AWARE, LUCIFER IS NOT CAVORTING... WELL NOT UNTIL HE'S TIRED OF YOU. THEN YOU BECOME A HUMAN TORCH!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME HOME, ILUVSATAN. IT CAN'T BE TOO SOON!!!!!!!!!! BWAhahahahahahahahahahahahahah ah.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#8018 May 15, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. He knows nothing about his own book. He is not just a hypocrite, he is a stupid one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mother Teresa a Saint? What a cruel Joke!!! 7 min Thinking 48
Bible Interpretation 27 min Big Al 381
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) (Mar '16) 36 min truth 2,801
Scripture 2 hr Big Al 143
WHICH of the 3 ACCOUNTS IS CORRECT????? (Jan '16) 2 hr Barmsweb 177
The Moral Failure Of Christians 2 hr Barmsweb 187
Why lie about the truth? Christian mistranslat... 12 hr Barmsweb 489
More from around the web