Bible Facts and Promises, Study!!

“I Walk With Jesus”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#7902 May 11, 2013
Hungry is a pain that gnaws at both the bodies and souls of people who struggle day in and day out to meet their most basic human needs.
This is why at Souls Winners/Faith Builders we have a year-round food programs are a bedrock of ministry outreach to the needy right here in this country. Our Sr. Pastor LDM when he see people here in this country going hungry and have been for more then 40 years or better. This put our Churches in gear and we give away ton's of "FOOD" every year here in this country.
I thought this is something that I wouldn't see in this country. The sad part is, are own Gov. is doing this to there own people. The Cost of living is higher then the pay-check that our own people brings home. The day when this country turn there backs on God, is the day that our problem's got "BIGGER" day by day!(2 Chronicles 7:14)

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7903 May 11, 2013
ILUVSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
what satan says about you
1. Stupidity—The top of the list for Satanic Sins. The Cardinal Sin of Satanism. It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful. Ignorance is one thing, but our society thrives increasingly on stupidity. It depends on people going along with whatever they are told. The media promotes a cultivated stupidity as a posture that is not only acceptable but laudable. Satanists must learn to see through the tricks and cannot afford to be stupid.
But Satan is a liar. That's the thing about Satan's children like you. You don't know if you're coming or going. But God's people know where you're going.

Revelation 20:15 (NKJV)
15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.

“I Walk With Jesus”

Location hidden

#7904 May 11, 2013
For the Christian, praying is like breathing. It is easier to do it than to not do it. We pray for a variety of reason. For one thing, prayer is a form of serving God (Luke 2:36-38) and obeying Him. We pray because God commands us to pray (Philippians 4:6-7). Prayer is exemplified for us by Christ and the early church (Mark 1:35; Acts 1:14; 2:42; 4:23-31; 6:4;13:1-3). I Jesus thought it was worthwhile to pray, we should also. If He needed to pray to remain in the Father's will, how much more do we need to pray?
Another reason to pray is that God intends prayer to be the means of obtaining His solutions in a number of situations. We pray in preparation for major decisions (Luke 6:12-13); to overcome demonic barriers (Matthew 17:14-21); to gather workers for the spiritual harvest (Luke 10:2); to gain strength to overcome temptation (Matthew 26:41); and to obtain the means of strengthening others spiritually (Eph. 6:18-19).
We come to God with our specific requests, and we have God's promise that our prayers are not in vain, even if we do not receive specifically what we asked for (Matthew 6:6; Ro. 8:26-27). He has promised that when we ask for things that are in accordance with His will, He will give us what we ask for (1 John 5:14-15). Sometimes He delays His answer according to His wisdom and for our benefit. In these situations, we are to be diligent and persistent in prayer (Matthew 7:7;Luke 18:1-8). Prayer should not be seen as our means of getting God to do our will on earth, but rather as a means of getting God's will done on earth. God's wisdom far exceed our own.

“I Walk With Jesus”

Location hidden

#7905 May 11, 2013
Time Is Too Short wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what Preacherman01 always says when he'd backed in a corner too. Interpretation ... nap time. Pleasant dreams.
Go tell your lies some were else, you will never see the day come when you can back me or by brother in a corner. We got other thing to do here instead of listening to your lies.
To whom it may concern

Indianapolis, IN

#7906 May 11, 2013
Armed Dangerous wrote:
<quoted text>Go tell your lies some were else, you will never see the day come when you can back me or by brother in a corner. We got other thing to do here instead of listening to your lies.
Great post!

More info on that poster:
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian...

“I Walk With Jesus”

Location hidden

#7907 May 11, 2013
For situations in which we do not know God's will specifically, prayer is a means of discerning His will. If the Syrian woman with the demon-influenced daughter had not prayed to Christ, her daughter would not have been made whole (Mark 7:26-30). If the blind man outside Jericho had not called out to Christ, he would have remained blind (Luke 18:35-43). In one sense, prayer is like sharing the gospel with people. We do not know who will respond to the message of the gospel until we share it. In the same way, we will never see the results of answered prayer unless we pray.
A lack of prayer demonstrates a lack of faith and a lack of trust in God's Word. We pray to demonstrate our faith in God, that He will do as He has promised in His Word and bless our lives abundantly more than we could ask or hope for (Ehp. 3:20). Prayer is our primary means of seeing God work in others' lives. Because it is our means of "plugging into" God's power, it is our means of defeating Satan and his army that we are powerless to overcome by ourselves. Therefore, may God find us often before His throne, for we have a high priest in Heaven who can identify with all that we go through (Hebrews 4:15-16). We have His promise that the fervent prayer of a righteous man accomplishes much (James 5:16-18). May God glorify His name in our lives as we believe in Him enough to come to Him often in prayer. Copy from The Preacherman Book at www.gotquestion.org
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#7908 May 11, 2013

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#7910 May 11, 2013
ILUVSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan is GOd, dollartard...wise up....that's why your god doesn't respond and Father SAtan takes care of his children...bwhahhahahhahahaha
THERE IS NO GOD BUT MYSELF" "KNOWING THIS, WHO DARES WORSHIP THE FALSE GODS OF THE KORAN AND BIBLE?"
-SATAN
FROM THE QU'RET AL-YEZID
Prove to us that you aren't really as ignorant as your post suggests.

“I Walk With Jesus”

Location hidden

#7911 May 11, 2013
Patriot wrote:
The meaning of the word Obelisk is needle. An Obelisk is a tall four sided monument with a pyramidal top. The ancient was a single stone which is called monolith like in Stonehenge. Several cities have an obelisk monument like Roma, Paris, Washington etc. And obelisk is an Egyptian styled structure that is tall rectangle that points at the top. It extends into the air like a skinny tower.
Satan

Wimauma, FL

#7913 May 11, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
But Satan is a liar. That's the thing about Satan's children like you. You don't know if you're coming or going. But God's people know where you're going.
Revelation 20:15 (NKJV)
15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.
Unless your yahwey is really the devil and has fooled you. How would you know? Maybe you should read your bible and look at what yahwey commanded of his people and the actions of yahwey.
If those are evil then how can you trust him?
Hmmm, also Satan has not threatened you if you do not worship him..........
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#7914 May 11, 2013
Armed Dangerous wrote:
<quoted text>The meaning of the word Obelisk is needle. An Obelisk is a tall four sided monument with a pyramidal top. The ancient was a single stone which is called monolith like in Stonehenge. Several cities have an obelisk monument like Roma, Paris, Washington etc. And obelisk is an Egyptian styled structure that is tall rectangle that points at the top. It extends into the air like a skinny tower.
How come you are afraid to finish our discussions that you initiated?
When I asked you questions that if you answered with the truth it would prove what you believe is false you left and did not come back.

Is this your nature?

Yes or No?

“I Walk With Jesus”

Location hidden

#7917 May 11, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove to us that you aren't really as ignorant as your post suggests.
There IQ is so low, I don't think they can think, at all. First you got to have something to think with and I don't think they do. <><

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#7918 May 11, 2013
Satan wrote:
<quoted text>Unless your yahwey is really the devil and has fooled you. How would you know? Maybe you should read your bible and look at what yahwey commanded of his people and the actions of yahwey.
The Bible has warned God's people of you children of Satan's lying ways. We know you. You are following your father to "everlasting fire".

Matthew 25:41 (NKJV)
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand,'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#7919 May 11, 2013
Armed Dangerous wrote:
<quoted text>There IQ is so low, I don't think they can think, at all. First you got to have something to think with and I don't think they do. <><
When I asked you questions that if you answered with the truth it would prove what you believe is false you left and did not come back.

Is this your nature?

Yes or No?

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#7920 May 11, 2013
ILUVSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
prove to us your mom is not into bestiality....
Bestiality on your mind"? No surprise.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7923 May 11, 2013
Satan wrote:
<quoted text>Unless your yahwey is really the devil and has fooled you. How would you know? Maybe you should read your bible and look at what yahwey commanded of his people and the actions of yahwey.
Yahweh is spelled this way...:) Just helping...

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#7924 May 12, 2013
The discussions here are too boring and there is no God anywhere except for the ideas within some peoples heads.

This is a fact that no one can prove to be false.

It is easy to believe what we like to believe and what is too good to be true, but reality is what reality says whatever we like it to be.

“I Walk With Jesus”

Location hidden

#7926 May 12, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this your nature?
Yes or No?
"NO" This is not my nature at all, you must understand this. I took my brother place The Preacherman01 on these threads. I can't spend all my time with you, I am here to serve God as He want me to. The Preacherman01 made a few threads so I must be on them to answer question's about the threads only!

“I Walk With Jesus”

Location hidden

#7927 May 12, 2013
Praise the LORD JESUS CHRIST what a pretty day this is for Mother's Day. Happy Mother's day to all the Mother's out there, may the LORD bless all the Mother's out there.

“I Walk With Jesus”

Location hidden

#7930 May 12, 2013
Question:

(1) "Does Prayer Have any Power to it"?
(2) "What is the value of a prayer meeting"?
(3) "What does it mean to pray without ceasing"?
(4) "What is the Lord's prayer and should we pray it"?

On Monday I will answer these four question, if you got the answer's for them go ahead and give your answer's! Make sure your answer is back up by the Scripture's of the Bible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel is anti christ, literally 3 min oxbow 40
Is there any evidence Apostles Peter and Paul b... 4 min Taranis 320
judgment coming to america 7 min oxbow 41
If The Pope Were American 54 min oxbow 34
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 58 min oxbow 1,064
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 1 hr oxbow 1,106
News Police need more training on hate crime, says A... 1 hr oxbow 22
Another one joins our team ! 13 hr oxbow 63
More from around the web