#7864 May 10, 2013
Later I got to get to work.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7866 May 10, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, In posting to him on occasion, IXSATANXI is very intelligent...
Praying and showing 'Love' is all you can do.
What happens if you poke at a 'Roaring Lion?'... Exactly.:)
Have an nice day!
Instead of hiding behind negative Judge-its, come out... Let's discuss this in the open. I'm up for it...

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7867 May 10, 2013
_Ill Bill_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Shup dummy.
Your ignorance noted.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#7868 May 10, 2013
Dollarsbill does not speak for the Lord nor is he obedient towards what all the Bible says to say and do when confronted with a sinner who does not know or does not believe in God.
Collosians chapter 3: v1-25 will explain.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7869 May 10, 2013
Armed Dangerous wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you talk like that for and use dirty words like that. Dollarsbill and I only want to help you in love, we don't hate you. You said that I am uneducated and you let Satan control your life. This only shows who is the real uneducated person is! My life was like yours many years back, I thought I knew everything. Then my brother the Preacherman01 told me the truth and I turn my life toward Jesus. I can't see any true fruit in your life, what happen to you, I can help you be free from Satan if you will only let me?
----------

*You know while this may be true, one 'Awe s##t' can ruin it.

YOU POSTED...
This only shows who is the real uneducated person is!(end)

How can a put down be productive? Did i mention he is very intelligent? Just sayin'

Location hidden

#7872 May 10, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
Dollarsbill does not speak for the Lord nor is he obedient towards what all the Bible says to say and do when confronted with a sinner who does not know or does not believe in God.
Collosians chapter 3: v1-25 will explain.
But Gary is Biblically illiterate. DB uses the Bible to refute Gary/Satan.

Location hidden

#7873 May 10, 2013
_Ill Bill_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your stupidity is duly noted retard.
Your Biblical illiteracy overrules my stupidity. You will burn in Hell FOREVER, according to God.

Location hidden

#7875 May 10, 2013
_Ill Bill_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Retard = synonym for fool.

Matthew 5:22 (NKJV)
22 But whoever says,'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.

Location hidden

#7878 May 10, 2013
_Ill Bill_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really that ignorant?

Location hidden

#7879 May 10, 2013
Time Is Too Short wrote:
<quoted text>
God never told you that. So you tell more lies.
Your proof is? ZERO! LOL!

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#7885 May 10, 2013
Armed Dangerous wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you talk like that for and use dirty words like that.
That's how I speak peckerhead.
Dollarsbill and I only want to help you in love, we don't hate you.
My bad. Apparently I said something that led you to believe that I care what you think.
You said that I am uneducated and you let Satan control your life. This only shows who is the real uneducated person is!
Don't you people own a dictionary? Look up the word educated. It will say nothing about religion.
My life was like yours many years back, I thought I knew everything. Then my brother the Preacherman01 told me the truth and I turn my life toward Jesus.
You are preacherpud can both follow guys in dresses, makes no difference to me.
I can't see any true fruit in your life, what happen to you, I can help you be free from Satan if you will only let me?
Stop looking at my fruit you perv. Ask one of those guys in the robe.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7886 May 10, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Biblical illiteracy overrules my stupidity. You will burn in Hell FOREVER, according to God.
His biblical illiteracy? You don't know your own book. You cannot judge someone to Hell. You should know that. Your own buybull says so. According to the buybull we have free thinking and although most of you are too lazy to actually figure out what it means, it means that we are free to judge people to pretty much anything, except Hell. That right is saved for your dreamy diety.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You are delivered unto Satan in Jesus' Name.
1 Corinthians 5:5 (NKJV)
5 deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.
Steppin on some big toes there

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#7887 May 10, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
His biblical illiteracy? You don't know your own book. You cannot judge someone to Hell. You should know that. Your own buybull says so. According to the buybull we have free thinking and although most of you are too lazy to actually figure out what it means, it means that we are free to judge people to pretty much anything, except Hell. That right is saved for your dreamy diety.
<quoted text>
Steppin on some big toes there
Jesus told me to pray for you. Repent and be saved.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7888 May 10, 2013
_Ill Bill_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Shup dummy.
Hey Bill, that idiot thinks he delivered you to me. He doesn't know that I actually delivered you to him lol.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7889 May 10, 2013
Prophet of peace wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus told me to pray for you. Repent and be saved.
Tell Jesus he still owes me a shekel for that dumb hooker he made famous, and no I don't mean Mary.

“Call me Walter”

Dyersburg, TN

#7890 May 10, 2013
ILUVSATAN wrote:
Does God dwell in darkness or in light?
God dwells in darkness.
1 Kg.8:12, 2 Chronicles 6:1
The Lord said that he would dwell in the thick darkness.
Psalm 18:11
He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.
Psalm 97:2
Clouds and darkness are round about him.
I like having you on my side.

Location hidden

#7893 May 10, 2013
_Ill Bill_ wrote:
<quoted text>
No but you are.
Hey go catch a boat to fuckityoffland.
Thank you Jesus for revealing the wickedness in this child of Satan's heart for all to see.

Hebrews 4:12-13 (NKJV)
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. 13 And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.

Location hidden

#7894 May 10, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text> That's how I speak peckerhead.
Yes we can see your vocabulary. LOL!

Location hidden

#7895 May 10, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
His biblical illiteracy? You don't know your own book. You cannot judge someone to Hell.
God reveals your wicked heart for all to see. I will be a witness against you on Judgment Day.

1 Corinthians 6:2 (NKJV)
2 Do you not know that the saints will judge the world?

Location hidden

#7897 May 10, 2013
ILUVSATAN wrote:
dollartard, god says you should not be masturbating so much....
What the Bible says about Masturbation
Genesis 38:9-10
And Onan knew that the seed should not be his; and it came to pass, when he went in unto his brother's wife, that he spilled it on the ground, lest that he should give seed to his brother. And the thing which he did displeased the LORD: wherefore he slew him also.
Leviticus 15:16
And if any man's seed of copulation go out from him, then he shall wash all his flesh in water, and be unclean until the even. And every garment, and every skin, whereon is the seed of copulation, shall be washed with water, and be unclean until the even.
Matthew 5:28-30
Whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart. And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell. And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
Mt 12 by your words you will be condemned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The god of the Old Testament 41 min susanblange 27
Y European Christians want to impose their Semi... 45 min Mr Ironhart 6
Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 1 hr Kalzyturk 2,288
Proof of God 1 hr Uncle Sam 301
WORD FROM GOD to TV CHRISTIAN - JOEL OSTEEN 1 hr God the son 2
A MESSAGE TO YOU - TV CHRISTIANS - (idiots) 2 hr God the son 53
MESSAGE FROM GOD to THE RAMP - KAREN WHEATON 2 hr God the son 6
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 4 hr God the son 15,441
Faith vs Rationality 8 hr God the son 121
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 12 hr Osiris 3,383