Bible Facts and Promises, Study!!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#7747 May 2, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
All who deny Jesus of the Bible will spend eternity in Hell. Your opinions do not overrule God of the Bible.
Do you know what overrules the Bible? Reason.

You have no proof that anything you believe is true. None whatsoever. All you have is a sick desire to see your childish little revenge fantasy take place.

If the soul exists, then it is worthless. Do you know why? Because it cannot experience anything at all. If it could then you would be able to tell me what your soul experienced when it first entered your body. Of course you cant do that, because your brain wasn't fully formed until you were a few years old.

Every sensation, every thought, every memory, every emotion take place in the human brain. When the brain is destroyed so are all those things. None of them "live on" because there has to be a brain to process them.

It's possible to do things to the brain to cause people to lose their memories or be unable to experience emotions. Thousands of scientific experiments have proved this, and today we have the field of neuroscience which is based on those experiments.

Neuroscience is a very advanced science, and only people with a very high intellect can comprehend it. That's why there are so many people who believe in gods and ghosts and ESP and life after death.

All that stuff is bunk. I know it, because I'm smart enough to understand the reasoning behind it.

You're stupid, so you cling to your superstitions. I have nothing but pity for you.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7748 May 2, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
Your heart may tell you whether or not you are wise to believe in your God, but my brain tells me you're an idiot.
Your rotten fruit is showing.

Matthew 5:22 (NKJV)
22 But whoever says,'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#7749 May 2, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what overrules the Bible? Reason.
You mean YOUR reason. Which is really your ignorance. Your reason won't save you from the Biblical Hell fire that Satan is leading you to.

"everlasting fire"

Matthew 25:41 (NKJV)
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand,'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7750 May 2, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
<quoted text>
I am kind and loving.
Wanna bet?
You'll make it... I have friends in 'High Places':)

Have a nice day !!!

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#7751 May 2, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll make it... I have friends in 'High Places':)
Have a nice day !!!
Lol, thanks

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#7752 May 2, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean YOUR reason. Which is really your ignorance. Your reason won't save you from the Biblical Hell fire that Satan is leading you to.
"everlasting fire"
Matthew 25:41 (NKJV)
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand,'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
Nope, not just MY reasoning, but the collective reasoning of many minds similar to mine and greater.

You can't fault logical deduction at all. All mathematics came from it.

If mathematics doesn't work, then the logic behind it is flawed.

But mathematics works incredibly well - we put a man on the moon because of our advanced mathematics knowledge.

And the very same logic that solves binomial equations and makes computers do what they do is behind my reasoning.

Your God, the God YOU have claimed to exist, cannot exist because its existence is an impossibility.

I don't care what your Bible says. Your Bible contains many flaws, inaccuracies, contradictions, and outright falsehoods. It cannot be taken as a literal source of truth, nor can it be relied on as a historical record. It fails on both counts.

If you truly believe that God wants you with him, then pray for someone to murder you and see what happens.

Otherwise, what good are you doing on Earth? Spreading lies with no evidence to back up your claim, telling gay people that they have no right to marry, telling people that prayer works better than medicine, etc.

You're not helping anyone, you idiot. All you're doing is impeding human progress.

So stand aside, you moronic slug. I've places to go and things to do, and I'd as soon squash you as wait for you to move your slimy carcass out of my way.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#7753 May 2, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, not just MY reasoning, but the collective reasoning of many minds similar to mine and greater.
Of course Satan's children will flock together, DUH!

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#7757 May 2, 2013
I know as a fact that some people live with someone that they are not married to. And they have children together also, what does God say about this, one word "fornication".(1 Thessalonians 4:3,4,7)

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#7758 May 2, 2013
The question is; Should we live with someone with out being married to that person??

Sceptical_Mal

“Born again atheist”

Since: Jun 12

Melbourne

#7759 May 2, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
The question is; Should we live with someone with out being married to that person??
Were the Australian aboriginals, Pacific Islanders or in fact most native races from all over the world married in the past? Technically, no although I am sure there were ceremonies they had joining one and another.

All was fine for them, pick a mango, dig up some roots, spear a kangaroo. Then along came your flawed religion.

Gee, that really changed their world didn't it? For the worse.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#7760 May 3, 2013
The eyes of the heart can see truth or lies! But man must see what the heart can see. Most people can't see with there heart, because Satan blind there heart from the truth. The way you walk in life can tell us how you see in your life!!

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#7761 May 3, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
The eyes of the heart can see truth or lies! But man must see what the heart can see. Most people can't see with there heart, because Satan blind there heart from the truth. The way you walk in life can tell us how you see in your life!!
And, IF you are a preacher and your son flies you around in your jet and you are from Iceland with Geronimo as an ancestor, then I AM a monkey's uncle.

LMAO at you Preacherdude.

Did you get that broke down truck of yours fixed yet?

God sees you.
Hallelujah

Dayton, VA

#7762 May 3, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>And, IF you are a preacher and your son flies you around in your jet and you are from Iceland with Geronimo as an ancestor, then I AM a monkey's uncle.
God sees you.
God sees you too Nettie and God knows the truth because, from what I have read, you are dishonest and a heterosexual hater.
Little Joe

Indianapolis, IN

#7765 May 3, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Sin is sin there is no way around it. The Bible tells us if we do something wrong and we know its wrong then that is sin. A man and woman living together and they aren't married, they are living in sin. They better get married or burn in there own sin them and there children. This is very sad to see a family go to the lake of fire because of there sinful lifestyle! The truth hurts people because of there own pride, let us pray for these people!
Little Joe

Indianapolis, IN

#7766 May 3, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>And, IF you are a preacher and your son flies you around in your jet and you are from Iceland with Geronimo as an ancestor, then I AM a monkey's uncle.
God sees you.
Who cares what you may think demon, you are no Christian lady. But by your dumb comments shows Satan controls your life and we can see that your comments proves that. Stop posting to my Dad he don't need to hear your lies hate/abuse!

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#7767 May 3, 2013
Little Joe wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares what you may think demon, you are no Christian lady. But by your dumb comments shows Satan controls your life and we can see that your comments proves that. Stop posting to my Dad he don't need to hear your lies hate/abuse!
Grow up.
You have no authority over me.
lol
Hallelujah

Dayton, VA

#7768 May 3, 2013
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>With Nettie, there is no use. She is a part of attacks and abuse of posters and she thinks God approves. Her god is in her mind.
I personally think, from what I have read, Nettie suffers from the same issues her mother did causing Nettie to be so confused.
Hallelujah

Dayton, VA

#7769 May 3, 2013
TRUTHS BUSTER wrote:
<quoted text>So,if a mother kills has sex with her 4 year old child, prostitutes her, kills her, but is kind and loving before that and for the rest of her life, in your warped world she will not go the hell but will share a room with you.
So, how do YOU decide who is redeemable and what is YOUR standard.
The thing is this truth which all Christians know. God set Jesus as the price of redemption, the payment of sin and the only path to salvation and all else are sinners, unkind and not good. There is no good, except in Christ Jesus. To say otherwise, is for you to attempt to set your own standard.
Christ is good....and in that all Christians are born.
janeebee is a moron and posts the most ridiculous things I have read.
Hallelujah

Dayton, VA

#7770 May 3, 2013
Little Joe wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares what you may think demon, you are no Christian lady. But by your dumb comments shows Satan controls your life and we can see that your comments proves that. Stop posting to my Dad he don't need to hear your lies hate/abuse!
I agree Nettie is a dishonest hating poster that, from what I have read, has only self interests.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#7771 May 3, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
God sees you.
Hi Monkey's uncle, stay with the thread please or do you need to go back to school to learn how to do that? Yes I am working on three old truck's a 1949 Chev. 3100 and a 1957 truck and a 1960 truck this what you call restoring them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 3 hr Natalie 1,403
There is a National Rejection of God in America!! 6 hr Taranis 79
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 6 hr RiccardoFire 2,702
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 9 hr Natalie 401
jesus will never return 13 hr Natalie 160
"The love of many shall wax cold." It's REAL m... Thu Seentheotherside 9
breath of god, and how we come to light. Thu Seentheotherside 241
More from around the web