“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#7668 Apr 29, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
A lukewarm church will rarely make a family hot for God--it takes a special church to do that!! Can you answer these question's from your heart?
(1) Does your church believe in the full inspiration and authority of the Bible?
(2) Does your church teach the Bible in--depth?
(3) Does your church have small groups where you can develop intimate and rewarding friendships?
(4) Does your church have ministries that make a significant and positive impact on husband and wives....
It isn't enough simply to go to church. You and your family must go to the right church....
The Church came before the Bible; the Bible came FROM the Church, not the other way round.
That Church never turned over its Christ-given Authority TO the Bible.
15th Dalai Lama

Albuquerque, NM

#7670 Apr 29, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
A lukewarm church will rarely make a family hot for God--it takes a special church to do that!! Can you answer these question's from your heart?
(1) Does your church believe in the full inspiration and authority of the Bible?
(2) Does your church teach the Bible in--depth?
(3) Does your church have small groups where you can develop intimate and rewarding friendships?
(4) Does your church have ministries that make a significant and positive impact on husband and wives....
It isn't enough simply to go to church. You and your family must go to the right church....
My church is better than your church.

If you think about it, that's kind of a no-brainer.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7671 Apr 29, 2013
The same positive view of marital sex is found in the New Testament. In his letter to the Corinthians, Paul urges husbands and wives to fulfill their marital duties together, because their bodies do not belong to themselves alone but to each other. Therefore they should not deprive each other of sex, 'Except by Mutual Agreement for a Time to Devote Themselves to Prayer.' Then they should come together again lest Satan tempt them through lack of self-control (1 Cor 7:2-5).
15th Dalai Lama

Albuquerque, NM

#7672 Apr 29, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct... It must be 'Spirit Filled' and on fire for God!
Touchdown Jesus on fire for God.

Big Al

Hibbing, MN

#7673 Apr 29, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>According to me no way, but according to God yes. The man is the head of the household God made that clear in the Bible. And if you know the Bible then you should know what I said is right!!
So you are telling me your “God” wants an intelligent wife to follow the dumb instructions of her stupid husband?

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#7675 Apr 29, 2013
Big Al wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are telling me your “God” wants an intelligent wife to follow the dumb instructions of her stupid husband?
I am not telling you nothing, the Word of God is telling you, not me!!

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#7676 Apr 29, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>The Church came before the Bible; the Bible came FROM the Church, not the other way round.
That Church never turned over its Christ-given Authority TO the Bible.
Show us in the Bible were it say that please??

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#7677 Apr 29, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever studied embryology? Of course not. Had you done so you would know that every human life begins as a female, not a male.
That means that females not only came before males, but females are given the higher priority in nature.
Prove to us by the word of God that you are right please??

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#7678 Apr 29, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> Show us in the Bible were it say that please??
Preacherdude, this is most likely the dumbest post from you so far.

Please tell us that you don't believe that the Bible came before any church was ever in place; please tell us that you do realize that Christianity was alive and well and alive LONG before the printing press was ever thought of.

Think, son, think.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#7679 Apr 29, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Jesus founded His Church and appointed the Apostle, Peter, as its first head.
Jesus directed the Apostles to go forth and spread the Gospel ORALLY.
Long after the Ascension of Christ, the Apostles, worried that He was not coming back during their lifetime, decided that some of these oral teachings should be written down for the present believers of that time and for future believers.
There were dozens and dozens of writings/books to choose from/to determine which would make up the New Testament.
The Bible came out of the Catholic Church around the end of the 4th century. The Synods of Hippo, 393 A.D., and Carthage, 397 A.D.,and later, Carthage 419 A.D.,( along with the Traditional Bible or Latin Vulgate ( LV ), 406 A.D., by Saint Jerome ),gave us the canon of Sacred Scripture as Catholics know it today.

The Bible came FROM the Church, the Church Jesus founded, the Catholic Church........the only church around at that time.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#7680 Apr 29, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> Prove to us by the word of God that you are right please??
Do you really think any of those dudes way back then understood that much about the human body?

LOL at you, Preacherdude.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#7681 Apr 29, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Preacherdude, this is most likely the dumbest post from you so far.
Please tell us that you don't believe that the Bible came before any church was ever in place; please tell us that you do realize that Christianity was alive and well and alive LONG before the printing press was ever thought of.
Think, son, think.
I have ask you to prove your comment!! I never said anything else other wise, can you do that or not??

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#7683 Apr 29, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> I have ask you to prove your comment!! I never said anything else other wise, can you do that or not??
I did.

Next!
Big Al

Hibbing, MN

#7684 Apr 29, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>I am not telling you nothing, the Word of God is telling you, not me!!
I am reading the words posted in this form by ThePreacherman01. Am I to understand that the words of ThePreacherman01 are the equivalent of the words of “God”?
15th Dalai Lama

Albuquerque, NM

#7685 Apr 29, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Matthew 16:19
And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

I know this is too complicated for you to understand but to sapient humans it includes the Bible.

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#7686 Apr 29, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever studied embryology? Of course not. Had you done so you would know that every human life begins as a female, not a male.
That means that females not only came before males, but females are given the higher priority in nature.
I've posted that embryology information many times in these threads.
But no one ever replied in refute and it was never further discussed. It was as if I'd never posted it, except for all the negative judgicons I got!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#7688 Apr 29, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> Prove to us by the word of God that you are right please??
Prove to me by the word of God that one plus one equals two, you blabbering moron.

I'm so sick of your stupidity and ignorance. It's as if you WANT to be uneducated, stupid, and irrational.

It is a fact, beyond any doubt, that every single human life starts as female and either stays female or becomes male.

Whether or not you believe this is unimportant to me. The proof is abundant, overwhelming, and incontrovertible.

Not one single embryologist, gynecologist, pediatrician, biologist etc. dispute this fact.

Unfortunately for you, you dumb sh-t, there are many Christians who dispute whether or not Mary remained a virgin, whether you are saved by faith or works or some combination of the two, or whether Jesus is coming tomorrow or on the third Tuesday of the month following the next solar flare.

You are a moron. That has been agreed upon by nearly every person posting here, whether they are atheists, agnostics, or devout theists.

Do you get it, simpleton? You've already lost the argument, and that goes for every argument you make from here on.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#7689 Apr 29, 2013
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
I've posted that embryology information many times in these threads.
But no one ever replied in refute and it was never further discussed. It was as if I'd never posted it, except for all the negative judgicons I got!
:)

“My name is Trunks...”

Since: Jun 10

the alternate future

#7690 Apr 29, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove to me by the word of God that one plus one equals two, you blabbering moron.
I'm so sick of your stupidity and ignorance. It's as if you WANT to be uneducated, stupid, and irrational.
It is a fact, beyond any doubt, that every single human life starts as female and either stays female or becomes male.
Whether or not you believe this is unimportant to me. The proof is abundant, overwhelming, and incontrovertible.
Not one single embryologist, gynecologist, pediatrician, biologist etc. dispute this fact.
Unfortunately for you, you dumb sh-t, there are many Christians who dispute whether or not Mary remained a virgin, whether you are saved by faith or works or some combination of the two, or whether Jesus is coming tomorrow or on the third Tuesday of the month following the next solar flare.
You are a moron. That has been agreed upon by nearly every person posting here, whether they are atheists, agnostics, or devout theists.
Do you get it, simpleton? You've already lost the argument, and that goes for every argument you make from here on.
Great Crowning moment of awesome there. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/SugarWi...

That was an amazing speech. I enjoyed reading it.
15th Dalai Lama

Albuquerque, NM

#7691 Apr 29, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
He clearly prays for ignorance. You may, in fact, find it difficult to convince him one plus one is two. I was considering a similar challenge but was leaning toward the much more heretical two plus two.

God bless him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr par five 4,082
From Baptist to Buddhism (Sep '09) 3 hr Namu Myoho Renge Kyo 60
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 3 hr Barnsweb 3,462
Would Jesus have attended a Gay Wedding? 3 hr Rose_NoHo 1,828
Sodom and Gomorrah And Drunk incest. 5 hr Huntington Guy 213
Does God Love Those He Burns In Hell Forever? 5 hr janeebee 137
Christians: Is this really Christian theology? 5 hr The truth works 23
Challenge to all Christians 5 hr dollarsbill 260
More from around the web