|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>John Paul II writes: "Authentic conjugal love presupposes and requires that a man have a profound respect for the equal dignity of his wife:'You are not her master...but her husband; she was not given you to be your slave, but your wife.... Reciprocate her attentiveness to you and be grateful to her for her love."'(FC 25). Pius XI stressed even more than John Paul the intrinsic equality of men and women: "This subjection [to her husband] does not deny or take away the liberty which fully belongs to the woman both in view of her dignity as a human person, and in view of her most noble office as wife and mother and companion; nor does it bid her obey her husband's every request if not in harmony with right reason or the dignity due to wife, nor, in fine, does it imply that the wife should be put on a level with those persons who in law are called minors...." (CC).
lol

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
MCP
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>MCP
TLRY

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Its up to the Man of the House to lead his family to the Lord not the wife. Your wife need you to be her full-time "PASTOR" and so does your children. You may have a great Pastor in your church but when you are away from your church you must be the Pastor for your family. Being a Pastor for your family is part of the job as the head of the household!!
Any man can be average, but the HUSBAND FOR GOD detests lukewarmness. He lives to be the man, the husband, the father, the churchman and the witness God made him to be. What about you are you the man God made you to be for your family?
Amen Preacherman!

Men need to love and cherish their wives, and wives need to love and cherish their husbands, and parents need to love and cherish their children and raise them up in the ways of God.

REAL men lead by Godly example to their families and the world. They read and study the Word of God, get involved in church, pray, treat their wives and children with respect, and fear and obey God!
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen Preacherman!
Men need to love and cherish their wives, and wives need to love and cherish their husbands, and parents need to love and cherish their children and raise them up in the ways of God.
REAL men lead by Godly example to their families and the world. They read and study the Word of God, get involved in church, pray, treat their wives and children with respect, and fear and obey God!
Luke, Chapter 14, 26: If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

True or False?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.(Psalm 119:11)
Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.(Psalm)
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works 2Timothy 3:16-17....
There are all kinds of courage. It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to our enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to our friends.- Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone, p. 79

Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all, those who live without love.- Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows. p. 211

If you want to know what a man's like take a look at how he treats his inferiors not his equals.- Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone, p. 154

Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one remembers to turn on the light.- Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets, p. 93

You fail to recognize that it matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.- Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire, p. 265

Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy.- Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone, p. 168

People find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right.- Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix, p. 46

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Luke, Chapter 14, 26: If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
True or False?
Neither true nor false, just irrelevant.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither true nor false, just irrelevant.
Says who?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Says who?
You posted: "Luke, Chapter 14, 26: If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
True or False?"

If it's true then Jesus's followers are haters.

If it's false then the Bible is flawed.

Since both of those things are true, then it's irrelevant whether or not the passage is true or false.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
You posted: "Luke, Chapter 14, 26: If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
True or False?"
If it's true then Jesus's followers are haters.
If it's false then the Bible is flawed.
Since both of those things are true, then it's irrelevant whether or not the passage is true or false.
Says who?
Big Al

Hibbing, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Its up to the Man of the House to lead his family to the Lord not the wife. Your wife need you to be her full-time "PASTOR" and so does your children. You may have a great Pastor in your church but when you are away from your church you must be the Pastor for your family. Being a Pastor for your family is part of the job as the head of the household!!
Any man can be average, but the HUSBAND FOR GOD detests lukewarmness. He lives to be the man, the husband, the father, the churchman and the witness God made him to be. What about you are you the man God made you to be for your family?
What if the wife is more intelligent than the man or don’t you think that is possible?

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Big Al wrote:
<quoted text>
What if the wife is more intelligent than the man or don’t you think that is possible?
That got nothing to do with it, God made man to be the head of the household not the woman!!
Big Al

Hibbing, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>That got nothing to do with it, God made man to be the head of the household not the woman!!
So according to you a more intelligent wife has to follow all of the dumb instuctions of her more stupid husband?
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>That got nothing to do with it, God made man to be the head of the household not the woman!!
Luke 14:3-6

Jesus asked the Pharisees and experts in religious law,“Is it permitted in the law to heal people on the Sabbath day, or not?”

When they refused to answer, Jesus touched the sick man and healed him and sent him away.

Then he turned to them and said,“Which of you doesn’t work on the Sabbath? If your son or your cow falls into a pit, don’t you rush to get him out?”

Again they could not answer.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Any man who takes being a good husband for granted will never become a great husband for God!!
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Any man who takes being a good husband for granted will never become a great husband for God!!

True or False?

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

A lukewarm church will rarely make a family hot for God--it takes a special church to do that!! Can you answer these question's from your heart?

(1) Does your church believe in the full inspiration and authority of the Bible?
(2) Does your church teach the Bible in--depth?
(3) Does your church have small groups where you can develop intimate and rewarding friendships?
(4) Does your church have ministries that make a significant and positive impact on husband and wives....

It isn't enough simply to go to church. You and your family must go to the right church....

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Big Al wrote:
<quoted text>
So according to you a more intelligent wife has to follow all of the dumb instructions of her more stupid husband?
According to me no way, but according to God yes. The man is the head of the household God made that clear in the Bible. And if you know the Bible then you should know what I said is right!!

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
A lukewarm church will rarely make a family hot for God--it takes a special church to do that!! Can you answer these question's from your heart?
(1) Does your church believe in the full inspiration and authority of the Bible?
(2) Does your church teach the Bible in--depth?
(3) Does your church have small groups where you can develop intimate and rewarding friendships?
(4) Does your church have ministries that make a significant and positive impact on husband and wives....
It isn't enough simply to go to church. You and your family must go to the right church....
You are correct... It must be 'Spirit Filled' and on fire for God!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Have you ever studied embryology? Of course not. Had you done so you would know that every human life begins as a female, not a male.

That means that females not only came before males, but females are given the higher priority in nature.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 14 min Nc resident 10,440
Why would God allow MH17 to be shot down??? 15 min Flygerian 83
A Message from Nettie 27 min COOTERDOG 801
BIBLE CONTRADICTION: Mark 4:11-12, 2 Peter 3:9 45 min messianic114 21
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 1 hr messianic114 1,326
What do you think about Dollarsbill? 2 hr stupid is not a disease 3
If Jesus said few would find the "road that lea... 3 hr stupid is not a disease 311
WHAT GOD SAID to ME TODAY 6 hr stupid is not a disease 231
•••
•••