Bible Facts and Promises, Study!!
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#7649 Apr 28, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>MCP
TLRY

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#7650 Apr 28, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Its up to the Man of the House to lead his family to the Lord not the wife. Your wife need you to be her full-time "PASTOR" and so does your children. You may have a great Pastor in your church but when you are away from your church you must be the Pastor for your family. Being a Pastor for your family is part of the job as the head of the household!!
Any man can be average, but the HUSBAND FOR GOD detests lukewarmness. He lives to be the man, the husband, the father, the churchman and the witness God made him to be. What about you are you the man God made you to be for your family?
Amen Preacherman!

Men need to love and cherish their wives, and wives need to love and cherish their husbands, and parents need to love and cherish their children and raise them up in the ways of God.

REAL men lead by Godly example to their families and the world. They read and study the Word of God, get involved in church, pray, treat their wives and children with respect, and fear and obey God!
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#7651 Apr 28, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen Preacherman!
Men need to love and cherish their wives, and wives need to love and cherish their husbands, and parents need to love and cherish their children and raise them up in the ways of God.
REAL men lead by Godly example to their families and the world. They read and study the Word of God, get involved in church, pray, treat their wives and children with respect, and fear and obey God!
Luke, Chapter 14, 26: If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

True or False?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#7653 Apr 28, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.(Psalm 119:11)
Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.(Psalm)
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works 2Timothy 3:16-17....
There are all kinds of courage. It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to our enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to our friends.- Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone, p. 79

Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all, those who live without love.- Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows. p. 211

If you want to know what a man's like take a look at how he treats his inferiors not his equals.- Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone, p. 154

Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one remembers to turn on the light.- Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets, p. 93

You fail to recognize that it matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.- Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire, p. 265

Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy.- Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone, p. 168

People find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right.- Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix, p. 46

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#7654 Apr 28, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Luke, Chapter 14, 26: If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
True or False?
Neither true nor false, just irrelevant.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#7655 Apr 28, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither true nor false, just irrelevant.
Says who?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#7656 Apr 28, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Says who?
You posted: "Luke, Chapter 14, 26: If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
True or False?"

If it's true then Jesus's followers are haters.

If it's false then the Bible is flawed.

Since both of those things are true, then it's irrelevant whether or not the passage is true or false.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#7657 Apr 28, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
You posted: "Luke, Chapter 14, 26: If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
True or False?"
If it's true then Jesus's followers are haters.
If it's false then the Bible is flawed.
Since both of those things are true, then it's irrelevant whether or not the passage is true or false.
Says who?
Big Al

Grand Rapids, MN

#7658 Apr 28, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Its up to the Man of the House to lead his family to the Lord not the wife. Your wife need you to be her full-time "PASTOR" and so does your children. You may have a great Pastor in your church but when you are away from your church you must be the Pastor for your family. Being a Pastor for your family is part of the job as the head of the household!!
Any man can be average, but the HUSBAND FOR GOD detests lukewarmness. He lives to be the man, the husband, the father, the churchman and the witness God made him to be. What about you are you the man God made you to be for your family?
What if the wife is more intelligent than the man or don’t you think that is possible?

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#7659 Apr 29, 2013
Big Al wrote:
<quoted text>
What if the wife is more intelligent than the man or don’t you think that is possible?
That got nothing to do with it, God made man to be the head of the household not the woman!!
Big Al

Grand Rapids, MN

#7660 Apr 29, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>That got nothing to do with it, God made man to be the head of the household not the woman!!
So according to you a more intelligent wife has to follow all of the dumb instuctions of her more stupid husband?
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#7661 Apr 29, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>That got nothing to do with it, God made man to be the head of the household not the woman!!
Luke 14:3-6

Jesus asked the Pharisees and experts in religious law,“Is it permitted in the law to heal people on the Sabbath day, or not?”

When they refused to answer, Jesus touched the sick man and healed him and sent him away.

Then he turned to them and said,“Which of you doesn’t work on the Sabbath? If your son or your cow falls into a pit, don’t you rush to get him out?”

Again they could not answer.

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#7662 Apr 29, 2013
Any man who takes being a good husband for granted will never become a great husband for God!!
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#7663 Apr 29, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Any man who takes being a good husband for granted will never become a great husband for God!!
Luke, Chapter 14, 26: If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

True or False?

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#7664 Apr 29, 2013
A lukewarm church will rarely make a family hot for God--it takes a special church to do that!! Can you answer these question's from your heart?

(1) Does your church believe in the full inspiration and authority of the Bible?
(2) Does your church teach the Bible in--depth?
(3) Does your church have small groups where you can develop intimate and rewarding friendships?
(4) Does your church have ministries that make a significant and positive impact on husband and wives....

It isn't enough simply to go to church. You and your family must go to the right church....

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#7665 Apr 29, 2013
Big Al wrote:
<quoted text>
So according to you a more intelligent wife has to follow all of the dumb instructions of her more stupid husband?
According to me no way, but according to God yes. The man is the head of the household God made that clear in the Bible. And if you know the Bible then you should know what I said is right!!

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7666 Apr 29, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
A lukewarm church will rarely make a family hot for God--it takes a special church to do that!! Can you answer these question's from your heart?
(1) Does your church believe in the full inspiration and authority of the Bible?
(2) Does your church teach the Bible in--depth?
(3) Does your church have small groups where you can develop intimate and rewarding friendships?
(4) Does your church have ministries that make a significant and positive impact on husband and wives....
It isn't enough simply to go to church. You and your family must go to the right church....
You are correct... It must be 'Spirit Filled' and on fire for God!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#7667 Apr 29, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>That got nothing to do with it, God made man to be the head of the household not the woman!!
Have you ever studied embryology? Of course not. Had you done so you would know that every human life begins as a female, not a male.

That means that females not only came before males, but females are given the higher priority in nature.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#7668 Apr 29, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
A lukewarm church will rarely make a family hot for God--it takes a special church to do that!! Can you answer these question's from your heart?
(1) Does your church believe in the full inspiration and authority of the Bible?
(2) Does your church teach the Bible in--depth?
(3) Does your church have small groups where you can develop intimate and rewarding friendships?
(4) Does your church have ministries that make a significant and positive impact on husband and wives....
It isn't enough simply to go to church. You and your family must go to the right church....
The Church came before the Bible; the Bible came FROM the Church, not the other way round.
That Church never turned over its Christ-given Authority TO the Bible.
15th Dalai Lama

Albuquerque, NM

#7670 Apr 29, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
A lukewarm church will rarely make a family hot for God--it takes a special church to do that!! Can you answer these question's from your heart?
(1) Does your church believe in the full inspiration and authority of the Bible?
(2) Does your church teach the Bible in--depth?
(3) Does your church have small groups where you can develop intimate and rewarding friendships?
(4) Does your church have ministries that make a significant and positive impact on husband and wives....
It isn't enough simply to go to church. You and your family must go to the right church....
My church is better than your church.

If you think about it, that's kind of a no-brainer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you believe in Noah's Ark, you are a certifi... (Dec '08) 18 min janeebee 1,347
failed prophecies 1 hr ROG 553
Early Christianity 1 hr ROG 1,258
Forum has gone to the dogs 1 hr ROG 34
temporary travel ban 5 hr News 8
Is there any evidence Apostles Peter and Paul b... 11 hr Big Al 80
Turns Out 20 hr Le Monde 162
More from around the web