Bible Facts and Promises, Study!!
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#7289 Apr 20, 2013
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Your god will burn your butt not answering legitimate questions about his word according to you..Actually, you know that question, if answered, will prove your bible is not the word of a god..Here's your chance to prove my point by not answering the question again..
Why did your god create Satan knowing in advance the evil he would cause, making him/her/it the creator of evil..?
I've asked many christians this, and like you, none have answered it..yawn..
LOL ... your arguments are old and boring.

Did God create evil?

No. Evil is a term which man has created to describe the result of the absence of God's presence in the hearts of man.
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#7290 Apr 20, 2013
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Your god will burn your butt not answering legitimate questions about his word according to you..
LOL .... you sound just like that person who keeps claiming to be a prophet of Jesus.

I don't debate non-believers. It's a waste time. If you don't want to believe in God, don't. I follow the example of Jesus, who also did not waste time trying to convince those who rejected his message.

There is more than enough proof for me to believe in God.

There will never be enough proof for someone like you. Face it, even if Jesus appeared at the end of you bed, you still would not believe.

You have chosen your path, I have chosen mine. And the path we each have chosen will determine our final destination.

“Live &”

Since: Feb 10

Learn

#7291 Apr 20, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Gary we are all sinners. I do believe thats why Jesus died.
I know that,I've known that ever since I was old enough to know what going to church meant and I was very young when I came to understand the purpose for going to church,the purpose for prayer and the purpose for reading the Bible.
Reality

San Diego, CA

#7292 Apr 20, 2013
CWU wrote:
<quoted text>I don't debate non-believers. It's a waste time.
You tell lies and your book says you will be in the christian hell with the rest of of those like you..In your post to me #7280 you lied saying you don't know who created Satan..You said you don't debate non-believers It's a waste your time. Your post to ilovsatan (a non-believer)#7279 you were debating with him.. Enjoy your christiasn hell CWU!!

BTW, I never said I don't believe there could be a God..I do however know there is no christian god, so stop assuming things with your one track mind..
Reality

San Diego, CA

#7293 Apr 20, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Satanic opinion noted and rejected.
That's the biggest cop-out in history to avoid answering what I posted..Enjoy your duped existence..

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#7294 Apr 20, 2013
There is one born "FACT" rather mankind believe in it or not. You must have faith or you aren't a Christian person. God didn't made the Bible to suite the lifestyle of mankind! God give us the Bible to live by FACT! If you can't live by the Bible then Satan controls your life, and that is just the way it is like it or not!!

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#7295 Apr 20, 2013
Are your circumstances weighing you down? Do you feel trapped in your present situation? If so, you may be searching for a way out of your suffering. You may be vanity trying to find relief and solace in the flawed solutions of this world. Yet, as we learn from the apostle Paul, God is the only solution to our struggles in life.
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#7296 Apr 20, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell lies and your book says you will be in the christian hell with the rest of of those like you..In your post to me #7280 you lied saying you don't know who created Satan..You said you don't debate non-believers It's a waste your time. Your post to ilovsatan (a non-believer)#7279 you were debating with him.. Enjoy your christiasn hell CWU!!
BTW, I never said I don't believe there could be a God..I do however know there is no christian god, so stop assuming things with your one track mind..
LOL ... wow, again, you really do sound like the "Prophet of Jesus" ... bitter, angry, intolerant!

And, I wouldn't call my posts to ilovesatan a debate (I don't she would either). I wasn't trying to convert her, just rejecting her false assumptions about what the Bible says about sexual sin.

But whatever ...

Feel free to believe in ANY God you like.
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#7297 Apr 20, 2013
Should Christians practice Religious Tolerance?

Religious Tolerance - Acknowledging and supporting that individuals have the right and freedom to their own beliefs and related legitimate practices, without necessarily validating those beliefs or practices.

1 Peter 3:11 Let him turn away from evil and do good; let him seek peace and pursue it.

Romans 12:18 If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all.

Hebrews 12:14 Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord.

Matthew 5:9 “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.

Proverbs 12:20 Deceit is in the heart of those who devise evil, but those who plan peace have joy.

1 Peter 3:9-11 Do not repay evil for evil or reviling for reviling, but on the contrary, bless, for to this you were called, that you may obtain a blessing. For “Whoever desires to love life and see good days, let him keep his tongue from evil and his lips from speaking deceit; let him turn away from evil and do good; let him seek peace and pursue it.

1 Thessalonians 5:15 See that no one repays anyone evil for evil, but always seek to do good to one another and to everyone.

James 3:18 And a harvest of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.

1 Timothy 2:1-2 First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#7298 Apr 20, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
There is one born "FACT" rather mankind believe in it or not. You must have faith or you aren't a Christian person. God didn't made the Bible to suite the lifestyle of mankind! God give us the Bible to live by FACT! If you can't live by the Bible then Satan controls your life, and that is just the way it is like it or not!!
An infallible Church was founded by Jesus. And then we take the word of that infallible Church that the Bible is inspired.
Without the existence of the Church, we could never know whether the Bible is inspired.
Fundamentalists are quite right in believing the Bible to be inspired, but their reasons for so believing are inadequate.
This conviction can be based only on an authority established by God to tell us the Bible is inspired, and that authority is the Church.
The Catholic believes in inspiration because, to put it bluntly, the Church tells him so and that same Church has the authority to interpret the inspired text. Fundamentalists believe in inspiration, though on weak grounds, but they have no interpreting authority other than themselves.
http://www.catholic.com/tracts/proving-inspir...

“Live &”

Since: Feb 10

Learn

#7299 Apr 20, 2013
Apparently,I have a phantom stalker on here who doesn't like me very much and yet they think that anyone who says something to me whether it be in a positive way or negative way they agree with what they said to me and about me and also thinks what they said to me and about me is somehow brilliant and for some reason or another it is helpful to them and yet they disagree with me and think I'm crazy and believe that I don't have a clue simply based on how they feel about me and not exactly about what I say.
That's okay,we all have our haters and critics.
Some are afraid to come out of the shadows while others do have the balls to come on here and tell you what they think.
That's life in topix land.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#7300 Apr 20, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Are your circumstances weighing you down? Do you feel trapped in your present situation? If so, you may be searching for a way out of your suffering. You may be vanity trying to find relief and solace in the flawed solutions of this world. Yet, as we learn from the apostle Paul, God is the only solution to our struggles in life.
Preacherdude!
Becoming a Christian is not going to change the FACT that life can be a struggle or it most likely will not change the present life situation of anyone.
What one would have is God given strength to face and work through these struggles.
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#7302 Apr 20, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
Apparently,I have a phantom stalker on here who doesn't like me very much and yet they think that anyone who says something to me whether it be in a positive way or negative way they agree with what they said to me and about me and also thinks what they said to me and about me is somehow brilliant and for some reason or another it is helpful to them and yet they disagree with me and think I'm crazy and believe that I don't have a clue simply based on how they feel about me and not exactly about what I say.
That's okay,we all have our haters and critics.
Some are afraid to come out of the shadows while others do have the balls to come on here and tell you what they think.
That's life in topix land.
Yeah ... a lot of crazies. People with too much time on their hands and a lot of hate and intolerance in the heart.

Be careful not to give out too much personal info.
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#7304 Apr 20, 2013
ILUVSATAN wrote:
Be kind, be thoughtful, be nice, be considerate to your fellow men. Do good deeds from the heart, not from the want of attention or personal gain, and do unto others as you would have done to yourself.
So, you are a hypocrite. Good to know.
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#7306 Apr 20, 2013
ILUVSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
nope, but when I encounter a fraud promoting his opinions aka beliefs as fact and refuses to provide credible evidence or proof and is evasive on every count, then we to expose this fraud... the same that is done nationwide whenever a fraud is exposed....
anyone pretending they have information about some gods or communicate with some gods is a fraud and/or m0r0n...
Excuses, excuses .... you're just a hypocrite driven by hate and intolerance. You want to force your beliefs on everyone else. And if others don't share your beliefs, you call them names.

You are the fraud.
Jonathan grobler

South Africa

#7311 Apr 20, 2013
to iluvsatan
what you say has some truth in it but you lost the bigger picture sciance is real that is withoutd doubt but it is just another method that god used to creat the univers
eg a cumputer programer.

god set in motion the tide of creation and you are the fool for only being able to beileve in something that you can understand and dont have the higher intelect to see past the unkown
Reality

San Diego, CA

#7312 Apr 20, 2013
CWU wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ... wow, again, you really do sound like the "Prophet of Jesus" ... bitter, angry, intolerant!
ROTFLMAO, me bitter, angry, intolerant! I'm just a happy camper getting fulfillment showing how silly people can be believing in something never seen. All these ancient religions cause violence from the christian inquisitions to the Muslim Jihad..

Try to imagine how much better this world would be without religion in it..

reality

San Diego, CA

#7313 Apr 20, 2013
ILUVSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't operate on beliefs..I operate on the scientific method and science.... beliefs are nothing more than opinions, good enough for dimwits like you...belief in god is inversely proportional to IQ....proven multiple times....
Great post and you are correct on every point..

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7317 Apr 20, 2013
CWU wrote:
Romans 12:9-21
Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.
Be devoted to one another in love.
Honor one another above yourselves.
Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord.
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
Share with the Lord’s people who are in need.
Practice hospitality.
Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse.
Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn.
Live in harmony with one another.
Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position.
Do not be conceited.
Do not repay anyone evil for evil.
Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone.
If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.
Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written:“It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” says the Lord.
On the contrary:
“If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
if he is thirsty, give him something to drink.
In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.”
Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I can copy and paste much more than that. Your point?
In general, his point seems to be that you are not, nor ever could be, a real Christian.
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#7319 Apr 21, 2013
ILUVSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't operate on beliefs..I operate on the scientific method and science.... beliefs are nothing more than opinions, good enough for dimwits like you...belief in god is inversely proportional to IQ....proven multiple times....
Actually you do. But you also operate on lies and misinformation. Your posts are fill of opinions and you haven't proven anything.

And the fact that you can't post without using words like "dimwit", "idiot", "moron" prove that you are very immature and angry. Like a teenager lashing out at overly religious parents?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why should God bless America!? (Dec '15) 10 hr RiccardoFire 162
dealing with homosexual child 14 hr Kathy 1
What Does the Word Say 17 hr dollarsbill 4
christianity is done. knowledge is power 19 hr dollarsbill 15
SCIENTIFIC ERRORS of the BOOK OF REVELATION. (Sep '08) Apr 21 Joey 48
Dating Morals Apr 20 DeDominicis 16
Can You Be A Christian AND Believe In Reincarna... (May '09) Apr 17 pelham2micci 526