Bible Facts and Promises, Study!!
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#7261 Apr 19, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you stake your Soul and your life and the blessings your family has from God on everything you have said about me is the truth?
A. yes
B. no
I want God to see if you will honor and prove your own words.
If you refuse to honor your own words this means you told lies about me and made false accusations about me. God will punish you for this.
Do you suffer from Dementia or Alzheimers?

You keep asking the same question.

I already gave you my answer.

Then you tried to cursed me. Your curse failed.

Can you curse someone who has been blessed by God?

ANSWER: NO
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#7262 Apr 19, 2013
ILUVSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
when you don't like the message, it is out of context...when you like the message, you take it literally....bwahahahaha....
It was obvious from what you posted that you didn't actually read (or didn't comprehend) the story as it appears in the Bible.
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#7265 Apr 19, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you refuse to honor your own words? Is it because you lied?
You are a coward.
And you know you are a liar.
That is why you will not even honor your own words.
That is pathetic.
Do you know why you call me a liar? Because you are a liar.

Do you know why you call me a coward? Because you are a coward.

Do you know why you hate me? Because God has blessed me.

And because I couldn't care less what you think about me.
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#7266 Apr 19, 2013
Matthew 7:21-23

“Not everyone who says to me,‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

Many will say to me on that day,‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’

Then I will tell them plainly,‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’
Reality

San Diego, CA

#7268 Apr 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it shows that you are Biblically illiterate.
Try me, I know your book better than you do..Before you start, tell me which of the 38,000 different christians beliefs (that came from your silly book) you belong to..Most of them say you're on your way to the christion gods hell..
Reality

San Diego, CA

#7269 Apr 19, 2013
CWU wrote:
<quoted text>
What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church?
Are you not to judge those inside?
God will judge those outside.
Expel the wicked person from among you.
1 Corinthians 5:12-13
Matthew 7:1 "Do not judge"..

Now you can give me your spin on that scripture that will be as unrealistic as your ancient book itself..
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#7270 Apr 19, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 7:1 "Do not judge"..
Now you can give me your spin on that scripture that will be as unrealistic as your ancient book itself..
I don't have a spin. Read it in context. It means what it says.

Matthew 7:1-6

“Do not judge, or you too will be judged.

For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

“Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

How can you say to your brother,‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?

You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

“Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.
Reality

San Diego, CA

#7271 Apr 19, 2013
CWU wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess ... the devil made you do it.
Who created the christian devil..Betcha ya can't answer it in one word even, though it a one word answer..
Reality

San Diego, CA

#7272 Apr 19, 2013
ILUVSATAN wrote:
What the Bible says about Pedophilia
The Bible has nothing to say against pedophilia.
But it does have some passages that seem to approve of it. For example:
It's OK to have sex with "women children" that are obtained in war.
And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Avenge the children of Israel of the Midianites ... And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males ... And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones ... And Moses was wroth with the officers ... And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive?... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. Numbers 31:1-18
When thou comest nigh unto a city to fight against it ... And when the LORD thy God hath delivered it into thine hands, thou shalt smite every male thereof with the edge of the sword: But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself. Deuteronomy 20:10-14
How shall we do for wives for them that remain, seeing we have sworn by the LORD that we will not give them of our daughters to wives?... And the congregation sent thither twelve thousand men of the valiantest, and commanded them, saying, Go and smite the inhabitants of Jabeshgilead with the edge of the sword, with the women and the children. And this is the thing that ye shall do, Ye shall utterly destroy every male, and every woman that hath lain by man. And they found among the inhabitants of Jabeshgilead four hundred young virgins, that had known no man by lying with any male: and they brought them unto the camp to Shiloh. Judges 21:7-11
Go and lie in wait in the vineyards; And see, and, behold, if the daughters of Shiloh come out to dance in dances, then come ye out of the vineyards, and catch you every man his wife of the daughters of Shiloh ... And the children of Benjamin did so, and took them wives, according to their number, of them that danced, whom they caught. Judges 21:20-23
It's OK to sell your daughter (no mention is made of age) to a man for him to use as a sex slave.
if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant ... If she please not her master, who hath betrothed her to himself, then shall he let her be redeemed ... If he take him another wife; her food, her raiment, and her duty of marriage, shall he not diminish. Exodus 21:7-10
Thank you for that wonderful post on how immoral your imaginary christian god is!!!
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#7273 Apr 19, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for that wonderful post on how immoral your imaginary christian god is!!!
That post was written by ILUVSATAN .... I LUV SATAN
Reality

San Diego, CA

#7275 Apr 19, 2013
CWU wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a spin. Read it in context. It means what it says.
Matthew 7:1-6
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged.
For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
“Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?
How can you say to your brother,‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?
You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.
“Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.
Context is dependent on the individual reading your ancient book..This is why there are 38,000 different denominations coming from it..Same thing is true with the muslim religion. Some muslims are peaceful living and others are not..With that said, both the koran and the bible are nothing but books written by superstitious men with visions of a god in their heads..
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#7276 Apr 19, 2013
ILUVSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah...millions of christians didn't comprehend the bible story about the sun orbiting the earth which is why they prosecuted Galileo....and then there is the flat earth stories which we won't get into because you are too stupid and in denial.. thank goodness we have a village idiot like you to explain the bible to us...
LOL ... what???? Are you drunk?
Reality

San Diego, CA

#7277 Apr 19, 2013
CWU wrote:
<quoted text>
That post was written by ILUVSATAN .... I LUV SATAN
He/she did quote your ancient book and that was my answer to it..By the way, I'm still waiting for you to answer my post to you #7271..Here it is again..Who created satin?
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#7279 Apr 19, 2013
ILUVSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I predicted you would go into denial.... what an idiot....
The Immovable Earth
Modern astronomy has proven, with a series of observations [c] that it is the earth that circles round the sun and not vice versa as the ancients believed. The authors of the Bible clearly belonged to the group of the ancients as they state in plain Hebrew that the earth had foundations and was thus immovable:
I Chronicles 16:30
Yea, the world stands firm never to be moved.
Psalms 93:1 & Psalms 96:10
Yea, the world is established, it shall never be moved.
Psalms 104:5
You did set the earth on its foundation, so it shall never be shaken.
A verse normally paraded by fundamentalist as proving that the Bible had scientific foreknowledge is this one from the book of Job:
Job 26:1,7
Then Job answered: "...He stretches out the north over the void and hangs the earth upon nothing..."
But remember it was Job, not God, who was saying this in Job 26:7. This is how God replied to Job's "scientific foreknowledge":
Job 38:1-4
Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind: "Who is this that darkens counsel by words without knowledge?...Where were you [d] when I laid the foundation of the earth?"
In effect, after the long speeches by Job (and those his friends), Yahweh declared Job to be "without knowledge" and affirmed that the earth had foundations!
Another passage that clearly shows that the Biblical view of the solar system is geocentric (i.e. with the earth at its center) is from the book of Joshua:
Joshua 10:12-13
Then spoke Joshua to the LORD in the day when the LORD gave the Amorites over to the men of Israel; and he said in the sight of Israel, "Sun, stand thou still at Gibeon, and thou Moon in the valley of Ai'jalon." And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the nation took vengeance on their enemies.
For Joshua to command the sun to stop, it must have been moving in the first place. Obviously whoever wrote these passages thought that it was the sun who circled round the earth. Some Christians have [e] tried to defend this by saying that the story should be taken to mean that Joshua commanded the earth to stop rotating about its axis for about a day. But this solution is even more difficult. As the space scientist Charles Pellegrino explains:
Under this “slamming of the brakes”, as it were, inertia would have taken over, piling billions of tons of the Earth’s atmosphere into mighty shock fronts, and producing wind speeds twice the velocity of sound in the Jordan Valley. Joshua’s army would have had enough time for a very short scream.[4]
What denial? You're all over the place here and nowhere near the original topic ... which was what? incest? And I have no interest in reading your ramblings. You don't understand scripture.

Anyone can pull a few verses out of context and then interpret it to mean anything they want. Christian or non-Christian ... doesn't mean you understand it.

But hey, I get it. You hate Jesus. You hate Christians. You hate the Bible. And most of all, you hate anyone who doesn't believe what you believe. Funny thing is, you actually have a lot in common with a lot of "Christians" on this forum. They also hate anyone who doesn't believe what they believe.

Personally, I believe we each have to choose our own path. And I respect your right to choose ANY path you like. As long as your path causes me no harm.

Have a nice evening.
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#7280 Apr 19, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
He/she did quote your ancient book and that was my answer to it..By the way, I'm still waiting for you to answer my post to you #7271..Here it is again..Who created satin?
Satin? I don't know.... the Chinese?
reality

San Diego, CA

#7282 Apr 19, 2013
CWU wrote:
<quoted text>
Satin? I don't know.... the Chinese?
Your god will burn your butt not answering legitimate questions about his word according to you..Actually, you know that question, if answered, will prove your bible is not the word of a god..Here's your chance to prove my point by not answering the question again..

Why did your god create Satan knowing in advance the evil he would cause, making him/her/it the creator of evil..?

I've asked many christians this, and like you, none have answered it..yawn..

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7283 Apr 19, 2013
Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
You could very well feel those same eternal flames yourself there,if you don't watch yourself.
Just because you put yourself above other people simply based on what you chose to believe in does not automatically exempt you from your own damnation.
There will be those who call them selves a Christian or say they believe in God and say that they know Jesus Christ and yet they too will split Hell wide open,you could very well be one of them no matter if you believe so or not.
You believe in Hell but not the Bible? LOL

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7284 Apr 19, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Try me, I know your book better than you do..Before you start, tell me which of the 38,000 different christians beliefs (that came from your silly book) you belong to..Most of them say you're on your way to the christion gods hell..
Your Satanic opinion noted and rejected.

“Live &”

Since: Feb 10

Learn

#7285 Apr 20, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe in Hell but not the Bible? LOL
I was sympathizing how it would be difficult or impossible to believe certain events that was said to have taken place in the Bible.
I too find some things that it says that took place hard to believe because the human mind is not designed to comprehend such things,however that is where faith comes in.
Some of those that you have encountered on here of which you have butted heads with looks at life through a secular point of view.
Some have never had any reason to believe in God or the Bible and some who has had the Bible shoved down their throat so much that it has caused them to reject and resent.
The thing of it is,you seem to not care how they feel or what they went thru with,your only concern is to bully people into believing what you want them to believe and condemn those that doesn't go to suit you.
For this alone is why people like you are persecuted and resented,why you are bashed and ridiculed and why they reject what you believe.
As long as you continue down this path of wanting to hack away at those that doesn't bow down to your believes and you are being judgmental towards them,your words will fall on deaf ears of those you are defending your beliefs to.
You don't care,well,guess what?,neither do they.
There is much more about spreading the "good news" besides gloom & doom and being judgmental and condemning towards those that doesn't go to suit you.

“Live &”

Since: Feb 10

Learn

#7287 Apr 20, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Wow Gary, you don't understand Fundies at all. They thrive on gloom and doom, they live for the chance at using the KJV as a club. They are truly excited at the aspect of dieing, they get to go home. I will give you credit for trying. Reality says 2buckChuck is gonna claim you are Satan
I know a lot of them thrive on that whole gloom & doom bit and I'm pretty sure that what all I said will fall on their deaf ears.
Yes,I very much do understand fundies quite well,perhaps too well.
Very few practice what they preach and a great many of them lives in sin the same as sinners do yet they like to judge and condemn others for their sins because it makes them feel,but not be,righteous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Does God Hate? 2 hr Cujo 145
God has Granted Repentance that Leads to Life -... 3 hr Sheriff Joe 529 14
My Dream 1, part 1 and 2, the meaning? Tue rickpilgrim 1
The People's Lounge (Mar '09) Tue Roadie 4,441
Why should God bless America!? (Dec '15) Tue RiccardoFire 199
According to the Bible, is anal sex between a m... (Oct '10) May 21 religiousnuts 191
News New figures show debt crises are growing across... May 19 nanoanomaly 1