Bible Facts and Promises, Study!!
Reality

San Diego, CA

#7226 Apr 19, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
We have got a person on here that comes from the pit of hell. They think they are a "Prophet of God" that is nothing but lies from hell. By there own comments they give them self away. A Prophet from God will not act or talk like they do. I have prayed about this person, and the Lord have told me that this person is from the pit of hell. They have been put here to destroy the truth of Gods Words.
I ask all true Christian on this thread and other threads to stop answering him, because they are evil and they are not from God "FACT"....
There is no magic on this forum. If you want all christians to stop answering someone because they are from the "pit of hell", you need to give the user name of this person. Does this make sense to you? No I'm not God, just little-o-me trying to help..
Reality

San Diego, CA

#7227 Apr 19, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they rush to rely upon "medical scientists to save their asses". But these sick little brainwashed Christbots refuse to give any credit to the fine surgeons, doctors, nurses, etc, but give all the misguided credit to their demon "god" instead.
You say yours is the "real God" like all god believers do, so tell me, who is your "REAL GOD" and how did you find out about him/her/it? At least the christians will answer this question, you never do.. Instead, you just stop posting for awhile only to return later posting the same old tripe..

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7228 Apr 19, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
Hi dollarsbill, it's good to see you posting!
And you! Thank you Jesus!

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#7229 Apr 19, 2013
TheVirtueOfTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you stake your soul on what you said is the truth?
A. yes
B. no
I want God to see if you will honor and prove your own words.
I stake my soul on what God said. Not what you say in your Biblical ignorance.
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#7230 Apr 19, 2013
Romans 12:9-21

Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.

Be devoted to one another in love.

Honor one another above yourselves.

Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord.

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.

Share with the Lord’s people who are in need.

Practice hospitality.

Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse.

Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn.

Live in harmony with one another.

Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position.

Do not be conceited.

Do not repay anyone evil for evil.

Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone.

If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.

Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written:“It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” says the Lord.

On the contrary:

“If your enemy is hungry, feed him;

if he is thirsty, give him something to drink.

In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.”

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#7231 Apr 19, 2013
CWU wrote:
Romans 12:9-21
Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.
Be devoted to one another in love.
Honor one another above yourselves.
Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord.
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
Share with the Lord’s people who are in need.
Practice hospitality.
Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse.
Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn.
Live in harmony with one another.
Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position.
Do not be conceited.
Do not repay anyone evil for evil.
Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone.
If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.
Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written:“It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” says the Lord.
On the contrary:
“If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
if he is thirsty, give him something to drink.
In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.”
Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
I can copy and paste much more than that. Your point?
Reality

San Diego, CA

#7232 Apr 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
CWU wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proof that you are a child of the devil.

dollarsbill answer:

Your Biblical illiteracy only proves that YOU are "a child of the devil".
Hey a christian dog fight, how sweet..This only shows there's no god residing in your heads..

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#7233 Apr 19, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey a christian dog fight, how sweet..This only shows there's no god residing in your heads..
Actually it shows that you are Biblically illiterate.
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#7234 Apr 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I can copy and paste much more than that. Your point?
It doesn't surprise me you have to ask. I could explain, but you still won't understand.

You take such pleasure in telling others they are going to hell. You don't even realize that you are on the same path.
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#7236 Apr 19, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
What business is it of mine to judge those outside the church?

Are you not to judge those inside?

God will judge those outside.

Expel the wicked person from among you.

1 Corinthians 5:12-13

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#7237 Apr 19, 2013
CWU wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't surprise me you have to ask. I could explain, but you still won't understand.
You take such pleasure in telling others they are going to hell. You don't even realize that you are on the same path.
I understand that you are going to Hell.
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#7238 Apr 19, 2013
ILUVSATAN wrote:
What the Bible says about Pedophilia
The Bible has nothing to say against pedophilia.
The Bible condemns ALL sexual immorality.

Ephesians 5:3 But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God's holy people.

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#7239 Apr 19, 2013
..........Spirit-Filled Life..........

There is a life available to all true Christian believers that far surpasses natural limitations, It comes through the baptism of the Holy Spirit and desire to live fully the Spirit-Filled life.
As Christians--and especially as Spirit-Filled Christians-we have advantages not possessed by unbelievers. The unbeliever is limited by his humanity, by his mortality. The believer is limited only by how much he/she limits God's work in His life. There is available to every Christian believer an abundant, Spirit-filled life.
John 7:37-39 On the last and greatest day of the Feast, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, "If anyone is thirsty , let him/she come to me and drink. Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him." By this he meant the Spirit....

“Live &”

Since: Feb 10

Learn

#7240 Apr 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that you are going to Hell.
You could very well feel those same eternal flames yourself there,if you don't watch yourself.
Just because you put yourself above other people simply based on what you chose to believe in does not automatically exempt you from your own damnation.
There will be those who call them selves a Christian or say they believe in God and say that they know Jesus Christ and yet they too will split Hell wide open,you could very well be one of them no matter if you believe so or not.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#7242 Apr 19, 2013
We have got a lot of Christian want to be on these threads. You can't be a true Christian if you don't act on the word of God. Thinking or saying you are a Christian means nothing to God you must act on what you say you are. It just like a flower it will die with out water. The human body needs to be Spirit-Filled or it will be walking around Spiritually dead. Satan will come to steal, kill, and destroy mankind if we let him. But with the word of God in our heart's we can put Satan and his demon's in there place.....

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#7244 Apr 19, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you accept me as a prophet of God?
A. Yes
B. No
NO!! If you was a Prophet of Jesus Christ it would show in your comment. By your own words you have condemned your self Matthew 12:36,37. A Prophet don't act like you do, God didn't made you a Prophet "FACT". If you was one God would have told me so, I prayed about this, and Gods answer was you are not of Him but of Satan "FACT". Now you need to grow up in the Lord and let go of Satan "FACT".....

You ask me and I give you the truth, now its up to you to make the choice.....
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#7254 Apr 19, 2013
ILUVSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
you have obviously never read your bible..perhaps not enough pictures in it for you...find a comic book version
What the Bible says about Incest
Lot was a just and righteous man.
And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:(For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds;) 2 Peter 2:7-8
He was the only man that God saved from the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah.
...the angels hastened Lot, saying, Arise, take thy wife, and thy two daughters, which are here; lest thou be consumed in the iniquity of the city. Genesis 19:15
He got drunk and impregnated his virgin daughters.
Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father. And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose. Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father. And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose. Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their father. Genesis 19:32-36
LOL ... You lack discernment. But even more troubling, you seem to lack basic reading and comprehension skills. You take scripture out of context and then add your own personal interpretation.
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#7255 Apr 19, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
We have got a lot of Christian want to be on these threads. You can't be a true Christian if you don't act on the word of God. Thinking or saying you are a Christian means nothing to God you must act on what you say you are. It just like a flower it will die with out water. The human body needs to be Spirit-Filled or it will be walking around Spiritually dead. Satan will come to steal, kill, and destroy mankind if we let him. But with the word of God in our heart's we can put Satan and his demon's in there place.....
Amen, brother.

Galatians 6:7-10

Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked.

A man reaps what he sows.

Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#7256 Apr 19, 2013
CWU wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen, brother.
Galatians 6:7-10
Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked.
A man reaps what he sows.
Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.
BURN
BURN
BURN

Oops.

Got carried away with the 'love in the air'.
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#7257 Apr 19, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>BURN
BURN
BURN
Oops.
Got carried away with the 'love in the air'.
Let me guess ... the devil made you do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dating Morals 1 hr Joey 12
SCIENTIFIC ERRORS of the BOOK OF REVELATION. (Sep '08) Wed arrow 43
Can You Be A Christian AND Believe In Reincarna... (May '09) Apr 17 pelham2micci 526
doggy style Apr 17 DeDominicis 3
What Does the Word Say Apr 16 arrow 3
In What Epoch or Era Apr 16 Joey 2
Atheism destroyed with one question (Jan '14) Apr 16 Joey 52