|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

ILUVSATAN wrote:
There is no Judgment. You have served your purpose. Why would a man be judged by a God who has overseen Tsunamis, untold wars, earthquakes, and not lifted a finger ?
Be kind, be thoughtful, be nice, be considerate to your fellow men.
BOOK OF ATHEISM VERSE 1, CHAPTER 1.
Because he knew you before you were even conceived in the womb. The number of hairs on your head, and when you are to die. You do not know how many were helped by God when these disasters occurred.
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are going to die soon.
Heart failure.
LOL .... I don't fear death. And you have no authority over me.

2 Corinthians 5:1-10

For we know that when this earthly tent we live in is taken down (that is, when we die and leave this earthly body), we will have a house in heaven, an eternal body made for us by God himself and not by human hands.

We grow weary in our present bodies, and we long to put on our heavenly bodies like new clothing.

For we will put on heavenly bodies; we will not be spirits without bodies.

While we live in these earthly bodies, we groan and sigh, but itís not that we want to die and get rid of these bodies that clothe us.

Rather, we want to put on our new bodies so that these dying bodies will be swallowed up by life.

God himself has prepared us for this, and as a guarantee he has given us his Holy Spirit.

So we are always confident, even though we know that as long as we live in these bodies we are not at home with the Lord.

For we live by believing and not by seeing.

Yes, we are fully confident, and we would rather be away from these earthly bodies, for then we will be at home with the Lord.

So whether we are here in this body or away from this body, our goal is to please him.

For we must all stand before Christ to be judged. We will each receive whatever we deserve for the good or evil we have done in this earthly body.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

ILUVSATAN wrote:
Btw, I wasn't being mean, I thought it was funny...

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

ILUVSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
and he told you this himself while you were going down on him?...mwahahahhahahah.....you do love your idiotic assessments don't you.....
No, There were testimonies...

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

ILUVSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
you were born stupid, and nothing can change you....bwhahahahha....who gives a rat's a$$ how you waste your life...you are a loser..mwahahhahahahahhah
I'm sorry, you must have had a horrible childhood. I wish I could take in all abused little ones...What you are doing without realizing it is, you are projecting your own life's hurts onto other's because that's all you know...

&... The only person I care about what they think of me is God... he is my only judge.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

ILUVSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
it was...so was mine...
Hey look, you can be nice...
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Retard I never said you feared anything.
I just said you are soon to die of heart failure.
And when you do you are going to HELL.
LOL ... Not gonna happen.

Empty threats from a false prophet.

Greater is He (the Holy Spirit) who is in me,

then he (the devil) who is in you.(1 John 4:4)

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

ILUVSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
oh, like testimonies of big foot, flying saucers, ghosts and the lock ness monster.....mwahahhahahahahhah ah...
you have a lot to learn...when you grow up, you will learn about being gullible and learn how to distinguish fact from fiction... now go watch your cartoons and have some milk and cookies...
I'm truly not your enemy, you would like me if you really knew me, regardless of my faith in God

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

CWU wrote:
<quoted text>

Greater is He (the Holy Spirit) who is in me,
then he (the devil) who is in you.(1 John 4:4)
I love that verse...:)

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

ILUVSATAN wrote:
Okay, I didn't watch it, Lol
I got the gist of it from the title... but 'Thank you' anyway...
Reality

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
God's protection in the midst of danger. God doesn't promise a world free from danger, but He does promise His help whenever we face danger....
Yep he creates tornado's in the bible belt to rip churches apart..Your god claims to be the creator of all things, is that correct??
Reality

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Will you stake your soul on what you said is the truth?
A. yes
B. no
I want God to see if you will honor and prove your own words.
I didn't say it was true your ancient book says it is..Are you saying your god isn't omniscient and didn't know Lucifer would create sin before he created him?? If your god knows everything in advance he/she/it is responsible for the sin..

Do you deny this is true?

A. yes
B. no
C. You don't think very well
Reality

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You are a retarded idiot.
How sweet coming from the spirit of your lord & savior jesus christ within you..Fairy tails abounds within you, nothing else..Your god created sin when he made Lucifer..

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

We have got a person on here that comes from the pit of hell. They think they are a "Prophet of God" that is nothing but lies from hell. By there own comments they give them self away. A Prophet from God will not act or talk like they do. I have prayed about this person, and the Lord have told me that this person is from the pit of hell. They have been put here to destroy the truth of Gods Words.
I ask all true Christian on this thread and other threads to stop answering him, because they are evil and they are not from God "FACT"....

“Atheism is the right choice”

Burwood, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
We have got a person on here that comes from the pit of hell. They think they are a "Prophet of God" that is nothing but lies from hell. By there own comments they give them self away. A Prophet from God will not act or talk like they do. I have prayed about this person, and the Lord have told me that this person is from the pit of hell. They have been put here to destroy the truth of Gods Words.
I ask all true Christian on this thread and other threads to stop answering him, because they are evil and they are not from God "FACT"....
I agree, he is an idiot but how could he possibly come from the pit of hell? The myth has it thats where some of us go when we die.

LGK

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

does the bible prohibit masturbating in parking lots at elementary schools? I enjoy doing that. Amen.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
I asked the Lord about you but I didn't get an answer because He couldn't stop laughing.

Since God has a sense of humor it must be infinite. Just think, you might spend eternity with an incurable flea infestation, scracthing your neck with your hind foot, and Romans might spend eternity picking off those fleas and eating them.

God bless you, preacherman.
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

LGK wrote:
does the bible prohibit masturbating in parking lots at elementary schools? I enjoy doing that. Amen.
So, you are an admitted pedophile. Well, I'm sure that's something that both the Christians and the non-Christians on this forum can agree on ... that child molesters like you are the worst scum of the earth. Or do you think destroying the life of a child is something to joke about?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
You alter posts because you cannot deal with originals.
big Al

Hibbing, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

If there is anything that is antithetical to the teachings of Jesus, it is a person who thinks he is holier-than-thou (obnoxiously pious; sanctimonious; self-righteous). I see no self-righteousness in the teachings of Jesus.

self-righteous - filled with or showing a conviction of being morally superior, or more righteous than others; smugly virtuous

Question for ThePreacherman01: Is there anyone else in this world holier or more righteous than you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Satan in my Dream 5 min meNotAXianAnyMore 3
THE SEVEN SPIRITS of GOD 12 min dollarsbill 40
A Message from Nettie 39 min par five 870
jebus crise the christian 55 min dollarsbill 7
God is just 1 hr dollarsbill 54
About Dollarsbill .... 1 hr dollarsbill 56
I am him 1 hr Cisco Kid 9
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 1 hr dollarsbill 1,325
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 3 hr -Lea- 10,893