Bible Facts and Promises, Study!!
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#7123 Apr 17, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea who God is and what he can do, do you? I'm going to pray that God turns your words around, on what you just spewed to me. It doesn't affect me in the least, as I am covered by the 'blood' of Jesus. A Cancer is coming to you between your legs... Ask Satan to help you with this one when it come's a 'callin'
Do you claim to be a follower of Jesus?

Matthew 5:43-48

“You have heard that it was said,‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’

But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven.

He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

If you love those who love you, what reward will you get?

Are not even the tax collectors doing that?

And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others?

Do not even pagans do that?

Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7124 Apr 17, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
I don't want my Christian life to be like a sputtering candle, but like a roaring bonfire. It takes effort to keep burning with holy fire, but the results are well worth it.
James 3:5-6...Consider what a great forest is set on fire by a small spark.(6) The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole person, sets the whole course of his life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell.
This is a negative illustration of how a spiritual source (here, "hell") can set a portion of a person on fire (here, the tongue). and how that in turn will affect the entire person.
Just change the source to Heaven, change the affected portion to our hearts, and watch the holy fire burn!
The principle is clear: any portion of our lives that is "set on fire" has the potential to set our entire being on fire. We should be greatly desiring that our hearts be set on fire by God for Him and His work. If our hearts are on fire for the LORD, we will begin to speak forth for Him with power and effectiveness, because "those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart" (Matthew 15:18). LORD, cause our hearts to burn with Holy fire!
So very true, before I read this, God had already spoke to my heart about his words. His fate 'will' come to pass, rest assured... He has already 'blasphemed against the 'holy spirit.' It's too late for him. He had so many chances...

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#7126 Apr 17, 2013
CWU wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you claim to be a follower of Jesus?
Matthew 5:43-48
“You have heard that it was said,‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’
But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven.
He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.
If you love those who love you, what reward will you get?
Are not even the tax collectors doing that?
And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others?

Do not even pagans do that?
Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
Oh yes, I do 'Love' my enemies. I come in peace, but I have also spoken the truth when it comes to the poster that spews pure hatred from his heart... God heavily and without question, put those word on my heart for him to heed!
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#7127 Apr 17, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you accept me as a prophet of God?
A. Yes
B. No
No
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#7129 Apr 17, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, I do 'Love' my enemies. I come in peace, but I have also spoken the truth when it comes to the poster that spews pure hatred from his heart... God heavily and without question, put those word on my heart for him to heed!
You said you prayed to God to put cancer on him.

Is that your idea of love??????
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#7130 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>
How come?
Because you are NOT a prophet of God.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#7131 Apr 17, 2013
CWU wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you prayed to God to put cancer on him.
Is that your idea of love??????
I do not 'Love' the demon inside. This is a very dark, if not dead 'Soul' in Christ. I prayed to turn his words on back on him. His ears are closed, and his heart has hardened. There is only one way to get his attention now...

Psalm 141:10 Let the wicked fall into their own nets, while I pass by in safety.

Proverbs 11:27 Whoever seeks good finds favor, but evil comes to one who searches for it.

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
He made a pit, and dug it, and has fallen into the ditch which he made.

I am not the final judge, as God will decide what and when his fate for his evil tongue. Rarely do I have such a strong desire as this to hand one over, for 'Immediate Judgement.'
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#7132 Apr 17, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not 'Love' the demon inside. This is a very dark, if not dead 'Soul' in Christ. I prayed to turn his words on back on him. His ears are closed, and his heart has hardened. There is only one way to get his attention now...
Psalm 141:10 Let the wicked fall into their own nets, while I pass by in safety.
Proverbs 11:27 Whoever seeks good finds favor, but evil comes to one who searches for it.
King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
He made a pit, and dug it, and has fallen into the ditch which he made.
I am not the final judge, as God will decide what and when his fate for his evil tongue. Rarely do I have such a strong desire as this to hand one over, for 'Immediate Judgement.'
Show me one place in scripture where Jesus cursed anyone with sickness.

It reminds me of when the disciples want to call fire down from heaven and destroy the town that rejected Jesus. Do you remember what his response was?

I think your desire to hand that person over for "immediate judgement" came from your flesh, NOT from God.
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#7134 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Will you stake your blessings and the blessings your family has from God on what you said is the truth?
A. yes
B. no
I want God to see if you will honor and prove your own words.
You lack discernment.

This is proof that you are perishing.
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#7137 Apr 17, 2013
ILUVSATAN wrote:
<quoted text>
what are you, the hall monitor?....go get busy with your prayers.....
LOL ....

I was pointing out that you're breaking your first rule.
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#7138 Apr 17, 2013
Ephesians 1:3-8

All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ.

Even before he made the world, God loved us and chose us in Christ to be holy and without fault in his eyes.

God decided in advance to adopt us into his own family by bringing us to himself through Jesus Christ. This is what he wanted to do, and it gave him great pleasure.

So we praise God for the glorious grace he has poured out on us who belong to his dear Son.

He is so rich in kindness and grace that he purchased our freedom with the blood of his Son and forgave our sins.

He has showered his kindness on us, along with all wisdom and understanding.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#7142 Apr 17, 2013
CWU wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me one place in scripture where Jesus cursed anyone with sickness.
It reminds me of when the disciples want to call fire down from heaven and destroy the town that rejected Jesus. Do you remember what his response was?
I think your desire to hand that person over for "immediate judgement" came from your flesh, NOT from God.
Yes I remember and I am humbly listening, as pride is sin. Even though these scriptures do not include sickness, they are the first that came to mind...

King James 2000 Bible (©2003) Matt 16:23
But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get you behind me, Satan: you are an offense unto me: for you consider not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

King James Bible (©2003) Matt 12:12
And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the money changers, and the seats of them that sold doves.

He does not understand that every word spoken will be accountable to our Lord. As I am not thin skinned, and not much phases me, so I was defending our Lord, God.:)

CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#7144 Apr 17, 2013
I am going to bleed your soul to death. You retard. You watch as each day goes by you will get weaker and weaker and weaker till you die.
Then you will go to hell.
YOU PROVE BY YOUR WORDS THAT YOU ARE A CHILD OF THE DEVIL.

Matthew 12:33-37

“A tree is identified by its fruit. If a tree is good, its fruit will be good. If a tree is bad, its fruit will be bad.

You brood of snakes! How could evil men like you speak what is good and right?

For whatever is in your heart determines what you say.

A good person produces good things from the treasury of a good heart, and an evil person produces evil things from the treasury of an evil heart.

And I tell you this, you must give an account on judgment day for every idle word you speak.

The words you say will either acquit you or condemn you.”
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#7145 Apr 17, 2013
Every time you disrespect me, everytime you lie to me, every time I challenge you to honor your words and you refuse to.
The life goes out of you.
It will not be long till it will be gone.
So will you.
You have no authority over me.
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#7146 Apr 17, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I remember and I am humbly listening, as pride is sin. Even though these scriptures do not include sickness, they are the first that came to mind...
King James 2000 Bible (©2003) Matt 16:23
But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get you behind me, Satan: you are an offense unto me: for you consider not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
King James Bible (©2003) Matt 12:12
And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the money changers, and the seats of them that sold doves.
He does not understand that every word spoken will be accountable to our Lord. As I am not thin skinned, and not much phases me, so I was defending our Lord, God.:)
God will judge you.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#7149 Apr 17, 2013
CWU wrote:
<quoted text>
God will judge you.
...and you as well.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#7151 Apr 17, 2013
ILUVSATAN wrote:
Time out for a verse from the Atheists book.
Your Mother and Father brought you into this world..Not God
Your demise will be decided by fate..Not God
You are on earth for one reason, and for one reason only, to procreate, and when your time is up you will be placed in the ground, or in an urn as ashes in exactly the same as the billions and billions of others who were on the earth before you and have died.
There is no Judgment. You have served your purpose. Why would a man be judged by a God who has overseen Tsunamis, untold wars, earthquakes, and not lifted a finger ?
Be kind, be thoughtful, be nice, be considerate to your fellow men. Do good deeds from the heart, not from the want of attention or personal gain, and do unto others as you would have done to yourself.
All these things are common sense, you have no need of a written word or a God to show you the way to lead a satisfactory life, we all know when we have done wrong
Do not waste your time being afraid of a mythical being that you cannot see, cannot touch, cannot speak to, to discuss why it was that your loved one had to die in a distant war somewhere, or why it is that babies are born crippled for life in his name.
Have no fear of dying. The only person you have to answer to is yourself, and what you failed to do in life, you certainly will not put right in death.
BOOK OF ATHEISM VERSE 1, CHAPTER 1.
An Atheist Video...

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#7153 Apr 17, 2013
ILUVSATAN wrote:
THERE IS NO GOD BUT MYSELF" "KNOWING THIS, WHO DARES WORSHIP THE FALSE GODS OF THE KORAN AND BIBLE?"
-SATAN
FROM THE QU'RET AL-YEZID
Of course Satan wants you to believe his lies... What you want to believe is your business, and what I believe is my business... I am not here to change you, as you cannot change me...

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#7156 Apr 17, 2013
ILUVSATAN wrote:
There is no Judgment. You have served your purpose. Why would a man be judged by a God who has overseen Tsunamis, untold wars, earthquakes, and not lifted a finger ?
Be kind, be thoughtful, be nice, be considerate to your fellow men.
BOOK OF ATHEISM VERSE 1, CHAPTER 1.
Because he knew you before you were even conceived in the womb. The number of hairs on your head, and when you are to die. You do not know how many were helped by God when these disasters occurred.
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#7157 Apr 17, 2013
<quoted text>
You are going to die soon.
Heart failure.
LOL .... I don't fear death. And you have no authority over me.

2 Corinthians 5:1-10

For we know that when this earthly tent we live in is taken down (that is, when we die and leave this earthly body), we will have a house in heaven, an eternal body made for us by God himself and not by human hands.

We grow weary in our present bodies, and we long to put on our heavenly bodies like new clothing.

For we will put on heavenly bodies; we will not be spirits without bodies.

While we live in these earthly bodies, we groan and sigh, but it’s not that we want to die and get rid of these bodies that clothe us.

Rather, we want to put on our new bodies so that these dying bodies will be swallowed up by life.

God himself has prepared us for this, and as a guarantee he has given us his Holy Spirit.

So we are always confident, even though we know that as long as we live in these bodies we are not at home with the Lord.

For we live by believing and not by seeing.

Yes, we are fully confident, and we would rather be away from these earthly bodies, for then we will be at home with the Lord.

So whether we are here in this body or away from this body, our goal is to please him.

For we must all stand before Christ to be judged. We will each receive whatever we deserve for the good or evil we have done in this earthly body.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Intelligent People Question Everything 3 min w1wcr 1,855
If you see demons or angels you have schizophre... (Nov '09) 48 min kb4oej 75
IMPUTED RIGHTEOUSNESS Gospel 50 min Big Al 473
Forgiveness of sins . 51 min kb4oej 279
Racism 52 min kb4oej 38
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 54 min kb4oej 263
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 3 hr Barnswebmasturbate 396
More from around the web