Bible Facts and Promises, Study!!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7039 Apr 13, 2013
Sceptical_Mal wrote:
<quoted text>
You prove that it does exist.
The nonsensical notion of gods and demons should have passed from you at about age ten.
Why else would you be a blatant liar?

John 8:44 (NKJV)
44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
Paul

Indianapolis, IN

#7040 Apr 13, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>When you are on your death bed you will find out real fast like if he exist "FACT"....
Amen Dad, some people got to find things out the hard way.
Paul

Indianapolis, IN

#7041 Apr 13, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh the irony.
I read some of your comments and you are a very wise person. Thank you so much for your wisdom in your comments, my Dad an I love your comments very much keep up the good work.
Paul

Indianapolis, IN

#7042 Apr 13, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>The worship of one god. Which beggs the question why do you worship three?
My Dad don't worship three gods, we only worship one God. If anyone tells you something else about this they are a liar!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7043 Apr 13, 2013
Paul wrote:
<quoted text> I read some of your comments and you are a very wise person. Thank you so much for your wisdom in your comments, my Dad an I love your comments very much keep up the good work.
PTL!
Paul

Indianapolis, IN

#7044 Apr 13, 2013
The Branch wrote:
<quoted text>
17 Behold ThePreacherman01, thou art called a Christian, and restest in the bible, and makest thy boast of God, 18 And knowest his will, and approvest&#65279;d&#65 279; the things that are more excellent, being instructed out of the bible; 19 And art confident that thou thyself art a guide of the blind, a light of them which are in darkness, 20 An instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, which hast the form of knowledge and of the truth in the bible. 21 Thou therefore which teachest another, teachest thou not thyself? thou that preachest a man should not steal, dost thou steal? 22 Thou that sayest a man should not commit adultery, dost thou commit adultery? thou that abhorrest idols, dost thou commit sacrilege? 23 Thou that makest thy boast of the bible, through breaking the bible dishonourest thou God? 24 For the name of God is blasphemed among the Atheists through you, as it is written. 25 For baptisem verily profiteth, if thou keep the bible: but if thou be a breaker of the bible, thy baptism is made unbaptism. 26 Therefore if the unbaptised keep the righteousness of the bible, shall not his unbaptism be counted for baptism? 27 And shall not unbaptism which is by nature, if it fulfil the bible, judge thee, who by the letter and baptism dost transgress the bible? 28 For he is not a Christian, which is one outwardly; neither is that baptism, which is outward in the flesh: 29 But he is a Christian, which is one inwardly; and baptism is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of The Preacherman01, but of God.
The Holy Bible : King James Version. electronic ed. of the 1769 edition of the 1611 Authorized Version. Bellingham WA : Logos Research Systems, Inc., 1995, S. Ro 2:17-29
You have been giving my Dad a bad time on these threads! I have been reading all your comments and you only show people on these threads, That you are dumb as a box of rocks! Grow up and act like a real person instead of a spiritual dead one.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#7047 Apr 14, 2013
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>Amen Dad, some people got to find things out the hard way.
A fact and the truth isn’t necessarily the same thing!
There is a distinct philosophical line between these two.
Example; it cold be confirmed as a fact that a story is written in the newspaper, but it isn’t necessarily the true story.
A fact is not a proof and the missing true story might be lost and forgotten because it wasn’t written or recorded at the right moment in time.
Then when it comes to reality as we can observe it at this moment, or observe it again tomorrow, or next year; that is quite another story, and it is then about our will and ability to understand what everyone actually can see.

“Born again atheist”

Since: Jun 12

Melbourne

#7048 Apr 14, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Why else would you be a blatant liar?
John 8:44 (NKJV)
44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
Sorry pal, I'm not a liar. If you only knew me then you would see. Don't judge me or my personality.

Now you know.
Paul

Indianapolis, IN

#7049 Apr 14, 2013
Do you hear what I Hear?? Some people goes through a life time and never hear what God is saying to them. When the day come for them to pass on they will come face to face with there maker.(Hosea 4:6).
Paul

Indianapolis, IN

#7050 Apr 14, 2013
What proof is there that you are save!

Acts 2:21.
1 John 5:13.
Romans 6:23. and 8:16.
anon

Taipei, Taiwan

#7052 Apr 14, 2013
The Branch wrote:
<quoted text>
14 And in Paul is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive: 15 For Paul’s heart is waxed gross, and his ears are dull of hearing, and his eyes he has closed; lest at any time he should see with his eyes, and hear with his ears, and should understand with his heart, and should be converted, and I should heal him. 16 But blessed are my eyes, for they see: and my ears, for they hear. 17 For verily I say unto Paul, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.
The Holy Bible : King James Version. electronic ed. of the 1769 edition of the 1611 Authorized Version. Bellingham WA : Logos Research Systems, Inc., 1995, S. Mt 13:13-17
lol

You are retarded.

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#7055 Apr 14, 2013
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>You have been giving my Dad a bad time on these threads! I have been reading all your comments and you only show people on these threads, That you are dumb as a box of rocks! Grow up and act like a real person instead of a spiritual dead one.
Your (sic)"dad" is a proven LIAR and notorious plaguerizer.
And despite you and he being widely thought to be one and the same person, both you AND your (sic) "dad" are counted among a handful of those considered to be the dumbest posters on these threads.

Location hidden

#7056 Apr 15, 2013
Paul wrote:
Do you hear what I Hear?? Some people goes through a life time and never hear what God is saying to them. When the day come for them to pass on they will come face to face with there maker.(Hosea 4:6).
Hearing voices inside your head is not a good sign!

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#7057 Apr 15, 2013
A New Day is here let us enjoy it with the Lord, The power of the tongue can get you in deep trouble. It was not until Satan entered the picture that the power of words was perverted to bring death and destruction. No one can be in the same class as a Christian's if there tongue controls there lifestyle.
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#7058 Apr 15, 2013
James 1:26 If anyone thinks that he is religious and does not bridle his tongue, but instead deceives himself, his religion is worthless.
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#7059 Apr 15, 2013
James 1:27 A religion that is pure and stainless according to God the Father is this: to take care of orphans and widows who are suffering, and to keep oneself unstained by the world.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#7060 Apr 15, 2013
Is Pope Francis Laying The Groundwork For A One World Religion?

The Satanic global 'elite' desperately want a single global religion. They know that even with a One World economy and a One World government they will never completely control humanity until there is a One World global religion - will Pope Francis be instrumental in establishing a single global religion for their glorious “new age”?

Unfortunately, this One World religion that they are seeking to establish is diametrically opposed to the Christianity that we find in the Bible...

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/is-...

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#7061 Apr 15, 2013
Some people just can't take the truth, but one more attack on the USA. Things isn't going to get any better in this country, until this country turn back to the Father in Heaven. We reap what we sow in life..........

Location hidden

#7064 Apr 16, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
A New Day is here let us enjoy it with the Lord, The power of the tongue can get you in deep trouble. It was not until Satan entered the picture that the power of words was perverted to bring death and destruction. No one can be in the same class as a Christian's if there tongue controls there lifestyle.
Friend,

Within modern society we are troubled especially in two ways; we are more and more constantly claiming our rights and avoiding our responsibilities, we are so self concerned.

And we are in the belief that a perfect world should be without trouble and problems, that if we feel pain or sorrow it is some sort of illness that can be healed with a pill or drug so that we can always live in the comfort zone without any kind of agony or sorrow.

But that isn’t a natural situation for humans; we are created to live in the fine balance between good and bad, tilting over to one side or another will sooner or later lead us into trouble of some sort.

We shouldn’t always hide our heads in the sand in order to avoid reality as it actually is.

“Born again atheist”

Since: Jun 12

Melbourne

#7065 Apr 16, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Some people just can't take the truth, but one more attack on the USA. Things isn't going to get any better in this country, until this country turn back to the Father in Heaven. We reap what we sow in life..........
If you think anyone's religious beliefs, or lack there of has anything to do with with the tragedy unfolding in Boston then you have serious issues.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why lie about the truth? Christian mistranslat... 3 min messianic114 319
BIBLE QUESTIONS to KAB 17 min janeebee 50
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 27 min 15th Dalai Lama 2,403
I'm YOUR FATHER, IMITATE ME! (Jan '16) 2 hr I love Jesus 20
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 4 hr Big Al 9,539
Why the Earth Was Created in Six Days 4 hr I love Jesus 53
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 4 hr I love Jesus 20,487
More from around the web