Bible Facts and Promises, Study!!
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#6941 Apr 9, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> I can tell you one thing, I am a Pastor who don't water down the word of God. We teach and preach the truth at Soul Winners/Faith Builders/Churches. People make fun of our churches and call us names and say all kind of evil against us. But the Lord knows as a fact that we teach/preach His Bible His way not mankind way AMEN.....
Then why did you disrespect me, even after I told you I was the Lord's anointed?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6942 Apr 9, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
What a clueless buffoon you are."
Your wisdom is name calling in insults. Now you know.

Location hidden

#6943 Apr 9, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I DO know way more about God than you never will.
So then why are you hiding it? Lay it on us. Answer: you are Biblically illiterate.

Location hidden

#6944 Apr 9, 2013
angels weep wrote:
<quoted text>
There blind to the word of God. They want a preacher who waters down the Word.
Exactly!

Location hidden

#6945 Apr 9, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? "THERE" blind?
Semi-literate people tend to be Christians, while highly literate people tend to be atheists or agnostics.
I wonder why that is?
Most can understand what was meant. Why can't you?

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#6946 Apr 9, 2013
To all the true Christian's out there who knows what I am saying on this thread. I ask of my dear Brother's/Sister's to keep your eyes open on Israel. Because it will not take to much to set things off in the middle east....

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#6947 Apr 9, 2013
Our Gov. in this country are telling to many lies to the people of U.S.A. only if the people could knows the truth.

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#6948 Apr 9, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Our Gov. in this country are telling to many lies to the people of U.S.A. only if the people could knows the truth.
Hví segir þú svo margar lygar Preacherman?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#6949 Apr 9, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
This information is what I wrote for www.gotquestions.org .....
Parenting can be a difficult and challenging venture, but at the same time can be the most rewarding and fulfilling thing we ever do. The Bible has a great deal to say about the way we can successfully raise our children to be men and women of God. The first thing we must do is teach them the truth about God's Word.
Along with loving God and being a godly example by committing ourselves to His commands, we need to heed the command of Deut. 6:7-9 regarding teaching our children to do the same. This passage emphasizes the ongoing nature of such instruction. It should be done at all times--at home, on the road, at night, and in the morning. Biblical truth should be the foundation of our homes. By following the principles of these commands, we teach our children that worshiping God should be constant, not reserved for Sunday mornings or nightly prayers....
And yet YOU constantly deny your own "god's" so called "word" when you REFUSE to do "good works" as REQUIRED for your salvation myth.

So much for teaching by example. That's why people are always calling you out on being such a liar.

Location hidden

#6950 Apr 9, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
So?

You self appointed preachers have been doing the very same thing for over 2,000 years now.

Location hidden

#6951 Apr 9, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Are you walking in the footstep of Jesus??
How can you walk in the footsteps of an imaginary dead guy?

Location hidden

#6952 Apr 9, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
No you didn't.
You put slow instead of slowly.
You put am instead of was.
You put first instead of ''.
You put are instead of our.
You put real instead of really.
You put FACT instead of ''.
You put want instead of wants.
You put Gods instead of God's.
You put teach instead of teaches.
You put School's instead of Schools.
If you want to get into the grammatical catastrophe we can do that too.
If you turn off your spelling checker we'll be laughing for a week.
And he wonders why we laugh at his lie that he writes for gotstupidquestions.org .

Location hidden

#6953 Apr 9, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
In the USA last year about 1500 street people in big city's have turn there lives over to Jesus. 57% of the people in this country have no idea if they are going to Heaven or hell.
Wait, what??!!

If 85% of the US is Christian, yet you CLAIM 57% don't know if they are going to the mythical Hell or not, that would mean the FEAR mongering brainwashing didn't take on a LOT of people.

Location hidden

#6954 Apr 9, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
If you weren't Biblically illiterate you would understand what God said.
HA, now THAT is >>>FUNNY<<<.

As it has nothing to do with Preacherliar's annihilation of the English language.

Location hidden

#6956 Apr 9, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
To all the true Christian's out there who knows what I am saying on this thread. I ask of my dear Brother's/Sister's to keep your eyes open on Israel. Because it will not take to much to set things off in the middle east....
Indeed! God has allowed nukes in this world for a reason.

Genesis 6:11 (NKJV)
11 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence.

Luke 17:26 (NKJV)
26 And as it was in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man:

The wrath of God is at hand.

Location hidden

#6957 Apr 9, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
HA, now THAT is >>>FUNNY<<<.
As it has nothing to do with Preacherliar's annihilation of the English language.
It does have to do with your ignorance. You are doomed.

Location hidden

#6958 Apr 9, 2013
angelfromhell1 wrote:
Christianity is on the decline....
"FEW"

Matthew 7:14 (NKJV)
14 Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.

“Fully Protected ~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6960 Apr 9, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
"FEW"
Matthew 7:14 (NKJV)
14 Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.
Amen!

Location hidden

#6961 Apr 9, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Amen!
And God's people say Amen!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#6962 Apr 9, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
To all the true Christian's out there ...
Really? ROFLMAO!

The plural of "Christian" is "Christians", you idiot.

The apostrophe is used to denote the possessive case, as in "The Christian's brain stopped working the moment he opened his Bible."

Thanks for providing proof that, as stated earlier, Christians are less literate than atheists and agnostics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 7,968
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking 1 hr Truth 104
4,70,000 errors, mistakes, contradictions in bible 1 hr Big Al 420
Noah’s ark and the rainbow. 10 hr dollarsbill 808
Here is My Spiritual Dilemma ... 11 hr Jeremiah_one 63
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 12 hr 15th Dalai Lama 84,395
Hell Fire, the Eternal Home for Gays and Lesbians 13 hr dollarsbill 21
More from around the web