Bible Facts and Promises, Study!!

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#6916 Apr 8, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>Here she goes again making up lies, I think I must put this young lady in her place. Show me any comments were I said I was God??
That's all they know how to do is lie, they learned that from their master Satan, the father of lies.(John 8:44)

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#6918 Apr 8, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all they know how to do is lie, they learned that from their master Satan, the father of lies.(John 8:44)
AMEN......

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6919 Apr 8, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Preacherdude ain't God, hon.
Never said he is. Why do you lie?

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#6920 Apr 8, 2013
GODS PITBULL wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut out your lying and backbiting and gossip. Nothing remains of any value.
John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
As are you.
Posting the TRUTH about you to your face isn't "lying and backbiting and gossip". Most people on Topix already know all about you.

Ephesians 5:11- And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Santa Fe, NM

#6922 Apr 8, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
If you weren't Biblically illiterate you would understand what God said.
I'm not Biblically illiterate. Everyone knows that.
I'm just trying to unscramble P-man's mental mush.

God bless you.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#6923 Apr 8, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not Biblically illiterate.
You are Biblically illiterate. That's why you avoid the Bible like plague. Prove otherwise. You cannot.

“Wear white at night.”

Santa Fe, NM

#6924 Apr 8, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You are Biblically illiterate. That's why you avoid the Bible like plague. Prove otherwise. You cannot.
Avoid the Bible like the plague?

Did you miss the part where I read a passage containing one of the most, if not the most, important prophecies in the Hebrew Bible to the congregation this morning? It appears so. In fact I read the Bible to the congregation in both English and Spanish.
Hear it is in English:

Therefore the Lord himself will give you this sign:
the virgin shall be with child, and bear a son,
and shall name him Emmanuel,
which means “God is with us!”

Padre followed that up with the Hail Mary passage from the Gospel of Luke.

Que Dios te bendiga.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#6925 Apr 8, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Avoid the Bible like the plague?
Exactly!

“Wear white at night.”

Santa Fe, NM

#6926 Apr 8, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>Here she goes again making up lies, I think I must put this young lady in her place. Show me any comments were I said I was God??
You don't understand the discussion. The next time you pretend you're God, however, I'll be sure to point it out.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#6927 Apr 8, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
The Sodomites of Sodom desired men rather than women.
Romans 1 "men with men" "vile"
Now you know.
Which is just your usual tactic of avoidance that has nothing to do with my post. So here, try again:

"You seem to be the ignorant one here.

You obviously know nothing about how this "Sodom" to "sodomy" myth was started by adding lies to the book of lies.
What a clueless buffoon you are."

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#6928 Apr 8, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Which proves you know NOTHING about God. You're a loser.
Actually I DO know way more about God than you never will.

But that's just MORE of your avoidance. So here, try again:

"So your demonic "god" made you a liar because she is "totally sovereign", how nice of her."

“For The Lost”

Since: Aug 10

Schenectady, NY

#6929 Apr 8, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Whether you are walking the path of spiritual growth, seeking guidance or comfort, telling someone or a group about God's Word, or merely wanting to quote a timely passage from the Bible, this thread will provide the Scripture's for every need in life...
This thread is meant to encourage in depth study of the Bible and a deeper hunger for the Word's of GOD. Each Scripture selection by my staff and myself will bring the truth of God Bible to you. May the LORD bless each Christian as He speaks to you through His living Word on this thread.
As we know the "Promises" of God is still truth to every Christian on this earth! Today we will start off with "ALMIGHTY GOD'S AUTHORITY, do you know what is Gods Authority?
Exodus 3:14...And God said unto Moses I AM THAT I AM: and He said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
Amen! A true man of god who cares and isn't willing to see anyone perish.

“For The Lost”

Since: Aug 10

Schenectady, NY

#6930 Apr 8, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
If you weren't Biblically illiterate you would understand what God said.
There blind to the word of God. They want a preacher who waters down the Word.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#6931 Apr 9, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
In the USA last year about 1500 street people in big city's have turn there lives over to Jesus. 57% of the people in this country have no idea if they are going to Heaven or hell.
You're not very skilled at English, are you? And yet you claim to be able to decipher the Bible.

Yeah, right.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#6932 Apr 9, 2013
angels weep wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? "THERE" blind?

Semi-literate people tend to be Christians, while highly literate people tend to be atheists or agnostics.

I wonder why that is?

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#6935 Apr 9, 2013
I am happy to say that each of my children was train and raise up in the Lord. And the best part is my grandchildren are being raise up in the Lord. We put them in good Christian school's, that knows how to teach the truth. My grandchildren are in school 6 days out of the week the year around and they love it. On Saturday they are in Bible class for 8 hours. My ten year old grand child know the Bible like the back of his hand
Now day most children are lucky if they know what 2+2=! Ephesians 6:4 Parents do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the LORD....

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#6936 Apr 9, 2013
angels weep wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell you one thing, I am a Pastor who don't water down the word of God. We teach and preach the truth at Soul Winners/Faith Builders/Churches. People make fun of our churches and call us names and say all kind of evil against us. But the Lord knows as a fact that we teach/preach His Bible His way not mankind way AMEN.....

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#6940 Apr 9, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
I am happy to say that each of my children was train and raise up in the Lord. And the best part is my grandchildren are being raise up in the Lord. We put them in good Christian school's, that knows how to teach the truth. My grandchildren are in school 6 days out of the week the year around and they love it. On Saturday they are in Bible class for 8 hours. My ten year old grand child know the Bible like the back of his hand
Now day most children are lucky if they know what 2+2=! Ephesians 6:4 Parents do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the LORD....
Why do you feel it is necessary to indoctrinate and brainwash children for a solid eight hours after they have spent five days at school? They should be outside exploring and developing in the natural way children do. Surely you don't want them turning out like you? BTW, for someone who writes as you do, you have a nerve to talk about kids who don't know the sum of two plus two!
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#6941 Apr 9, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> I can tell you one thing, I am a Pastor who don't water down the word of God. We teach and preach the truth at Soul Winners/Faith Builders/Churches. People make fun of our churches and call us names and say all kind of evil against us. But the Lord knows as a fact that we teach/preach His Bible His way not mankind way AMEN.....
Then why did you disrespect me, even after I told you I was the Lord's anointed?

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#6942 Apr 9, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
What a clueless buffoon you are."
Your wisdom is name calling in insults. Now you know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The end times started when Jesus walked this ea... 59 min Frindly 78
Atheist should be treated as Addicts 3 hr blacklagoon 3 12
DID DOLLARSBILL HAVE a STROKE and DIE? 3 hr TheLordsAnointed 97
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 8 hr trumpthedotard 866
All Anonymous Fellowships Like Alcoholics Anony... 11 hr AlertChristians 1
Battling Life Threatening Flesh Eating Sex Demo... 11 hr trumpthedotard 20
OPEN DEBATING FORUM.."The False Teachings of Ro... (Oct '11) 11 hr Bentard 2,145
More from around the web