Bible Facts and Promises, Study!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#6829 Apr 5, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Your insults prove your ignorance. Thank you.
Which is just your usual tactic of avoidance that has nothing to do with my post. So here, try again:

"You seem to be the ignorant one here.

You obviously know nothing about how this "Sodom" to "sodomy" myth was started by adding lies to the book of lies.

What a clueless buffoon you are."

Location hidden

#6830 Apr 5, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> I use to carry Rosary year ago but when I walk away from the RCC I found the truth. So my rosary went in the trash
Yes, I can see why you hate any religion that requires that you adhere to abide by the "laws" of their "god". As you have given in to your carnal evil nature, and so have to create your own "god" construct and fake religion based upon your own twisted interpretation of the book of lies.

YOU are far from God.

Location hidden

#6831 Apr 5, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>Your lies from Satan will not work here go away in Jesus!! name
[email protected]

I mean how can anyone who annihilates the English language like you do, think you can fool us with your lie that you write the well written material in gotstupidquestions.org ?

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#6832 Apr 5, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>Your lies from Satan will not work here go away in Jesus!! name
your stupidity and denial doesn't work either....maybe you should bend over and stick a crucifix up your a$$.....

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6833 Apr 5, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
So your demonic "god" made you a liar because she is "totally sovereign", how nice of her.
Which proves you know NOTHING about God. You're a loser.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#6834 Apr 5, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is just your usual tactic of avoidance that has nothing to do with my post. So here, try again:
"You seem to be the ignorant one here.
You obviously know nothing about how this "Sodom" to "sodomy" myth was started by adding lies to the book of lies.
What a clueless buffoon you are."
The Sodomites of Sodom desired men rather than women.

Romans 1 "men with men" "vile"

Now you know.

Location hidden

#6835 Apr 5, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Which proves you know NOTHING about God. You're a loser.
and you know something about god...bwhahahahahahhahaha....

do you know anything about freddy Krueger as well?.... how about big foot?....

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#6836 Apr 5, 2013
angelfromhell1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What made you choose your name angel?

Location hidden

#6837 Apr 6, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
What made you choose your name angel?
I was posting as princeofdarkness before....just a name I have used on the MSN and Yahoo boards before they all shut down ....I have used Satan and Lucifer as well.... all imaginary beings created by Christian nitwits....

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#6838 Apr 6, 2013
Jesus is Lucifer!

2 Peter 1:19 reads, "Because of that experience, we have even greater confidence in the message proclaimed by the prophets: you must pay close attention to what they wrote, for their words are like a lamp shining in a dark place - until the Day dawns, and Christ the Morning Star shines in your hearts."

2 Peter 1:19 was originally written in Latin. It reads, "Et habemus firmiorem propheticum sermonem: cui benefacitis attendentes quasi lucernæ lucenti in caliginoso loco donec dies elucescat, et LUCIFER oriatur in cordibus vestris."

Christians worship the Devil!
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#6839 Apr 6, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
Jesus is Lucifer!

2 Peter 1:19 reads, "Because of that experience, we have even greater confidence in the message proclaimed by the prophets: you must pay close attention to what they wrote, for their words are like a lamp shining in a dark place - until the Day dawns, and Christ the Morning Star shines in your hearts."

2 Peter 1:19 was originally written in Latin. It reads, "Et habemus firmiorem propheticum sermonem: cui benefacitis attendentes quasi lucernæ lucenti in caliginoso loco donec dies elucescat, et LUCIFER oriatur in cordibus vestris."

Do you worship The Lord?
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#6840 Apr 6, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
Jesus is Lucifer!

So you believe ONE scripture equates to Jesus = devil?

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#6841 Apr 6, 2013
angelfromhell1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know where you're gonna spend eternity.

Revelation 20:15 (NKJV)
15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#6842 Apr 6, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
Jesus is Lucifer!

“How you are fallen from heaven, O shining one/day star, son of the morning (helel ben shachar)! You have been thrown down to the earth, you who destroyed the nations of the world.”

Isaiah 14:12

Are you familiar with Hebrew?
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#6843 Apr 6, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
Jesus is Lucifer!

“How you are fallen from heaven, O shining one/day star, son of the morning (helel ben shachar)! You have been thrown down to the earth, you who destroyed the nations of the world.”

------

“I Jesus have sent my angel to you with this testimony for the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, the bright morning star (ho aster ho lampros ho proinos).”

Revelation 22:16

Do you believe it's the same?

Location hidden

#6844 Apr 6, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I know where you're gonna spend eternity.
Revelation 20:15 (NKJV)
15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.
http://imageshack.us/a/img696/6268/babymoron....

Location hidden

#6845 Apr 6, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
So you believe ONE scripture equates to Jesus = devil?
Apparently Christians believe that Satan and Lucifer are the same based on one Scripture, which makes you a hypocrite for suggesting it.

Location hidden

#6846 Apr 6, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you worship The Lord?
I don't worship any imaginary beings.

Location hidden

#6847 Apr 6, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you familiar with Hebrew?
Yes I am, and I'm also familiar enough with Isaiah 14 to know that the author is addressing the king of Babylon, not the Devil.

For the record, what you wrote isn't Hebrew. The Hebrew characters are symbols, not letters. What you wrote is a transliteration of Hebrew, not Hebrew.

The crux of the argument resides with the fact that most transliterations of Isaiah 14:12 into English use the word "Lucifer" and this in turn has caused much confusion among Christians.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#6848 Apr 6, 2013
HighlyEvolved wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently Christians believe that Satan and Lucifer are the same based on one Scripture, which makes you a hypocrite for suggesting it.
I don't believe they are one in the same. Perhaps you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll The Greatest Threat to America's Security (Sep '15) 8 min -meabadboy- 4,812
Intelligent People Question Everything 41 min ROG 1,906
The teaching God is a trinity is a lie! 2 hr JohnnyTrunk 1
IMPUTED RIGHTEOUSNESS Gospel 2 hr morningstar 503
News Abortion law reform in Northern Ireland 'unfini... 2 hr Big Al 11
Early Christianity 3 hr scientist 897
If you see demons or angels you have schizophre... (Nov '09) 6 hr McGee 81
More from around the web