Bible Facts and Promises, Study!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#6806 Apr 4, 2013
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>Are you one of the troublemakers that got banned and come back as someone else?
Yes, s/he has been reborn!

All praze Jebus!!!

Location hidden

#6807 Apr 4, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
(6) The third internal evidence of the divine origin of the Bible is its unique authority and power. While this evidence is more subjective than the first two, to is no less a powerful testimony of the divine origin of the Bible. The Bible's authority is unlike any other book every written. This authority and power are best seen in the way countless lives have been transformed by the supernatural power of God's Word. Drug addicts have been cured by it, homosexuals set free by it, derelicts and deadbeats transformed by it, hardened criminals reformed by it, sinners rebuked by it, and hate turned to love by it. The Bible does possess a dynamic and transforming power that is only possible because it is truly God's Word...
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>If you disagree with me prove it by the Bible
Look numbnutz, it's up to >>>YOU<<< to prove your claims. And not pull some stupid bit of deceit, like there's a pink unicorn following me, prove it isn't.

And you cannot use a book of lies to prove itself, nor your other claims. Only FACTS can prove anything. And you have never presented any.

Location hidden

#6808 Apr 4, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>The Bible was given to us by the Catholic Church, which came first, not the Bible.
And, the Catholic Church never turned over its Authority TO the Bible.
Any Divine power is God's, not the Bible. The Bible cannot heal anyone or save anyone.
Jesus is The Word.
God did not write the Bible. Inspired humans did.
God did not tell them what to write either; He allowed them to write according to/limited by their knowledge of the world they knew and what little had been revealed to them of God at that time.
Even the New Testament contains limited oral teachings from Christ; He spoke a multitude of things never recorded in written word.
That is one of the things I picked up on right away in bible study. Why there was nothing even remotely spiritual in the Jesus story/bible, yet many references to Jesus teaching things to his disciples. But nothing recorded or even hinted at what these "teachings" were about in the bible.

But these fundies think their "god" is limited to the bible, and cannot see past that.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6811 Apr 5, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
But you only say that because you cannot face the very good question.
So again:
"So why did your "god" make you that way?"
Because He is totally sovereign.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#6812 Apr 5, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that this alleged destruction was all about being gay.
Men desiring to have sex with men.

Romans 1 "men with men"

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#6813 Apr 5, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be the ignorant one here.
You obviously know nothing about how this "Sodom" to "sodomy" myth was started by adding lies to the book of lies.
What a clueless buffoon you are.
Your insults prove your ignorance. Thank you.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#6814 Apr 5, 2013
LAWMAKERS TO NATIONALIZE A BILL THAT WOULD CLASSIFY PEDOPHILIA AS A “SEXUAL PREFERENCE”

http://www.federaljack.com/pedophilia-is-a-se...

CONTACT YOUR REPS AND DEMAND THEY PROTECT OUR CHILDREN!!

http://www.usa.gov/Contact/Elected.shtml

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#6815 Apr 5, 2013
Patriot wrote:
CONTACT YOUR REPS AND DEMAND THEY PROTECT OUR CHILDREN!!
That would require the disolution of CPS.

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#6816 Apr 5, 2013
Good day everyone, what a bless day we are having here praise God for such a wonderful day. Go outside and walk in the Spirit of God you will be bless when you do.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#6817 Apr 5, 2013
Jesus Lied About Prayer

Jesus is quoted many times in the Bible saying that a believer can ask for anything through prayer and receive it. He even goes so far as to say that mountains and trees can be thrown into the sea simply by praying for it. This is clearly a lie, and can be proven to be a lie by any believer. Simply pray for me to be converted to Christianity right away. Or better yet ask God to move the mountains behind my house. He could make a lot of converts that way. If I’m converted today, I’ll post a public apology on my web site and devote my life to kissing God’s ass. If I’m not converted it would only be fair for you to apologize and devote your life to kissing my butt.

Here are the quotes from Jesus that proves that he lied:

1) And Jesus answered and said to them, "Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain,`Be taken up and cast into the sea,' it will happen. "And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive." (Matthew 21:21-22 NAS)

2) Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.(Matthew 7:7-8 NAB)

3) Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst.(Matthew 18:19-20 NAS)

4) Amen, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain,'Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it shall be done for him. Therefore I tell you, all that you ask for in prayer, believe that you will receive it and it shall be yours.(Mark 11:24-25 NAB)

5) And I tell you, ask and you will receive; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.(Luke 11:9-13 NAB)

6) And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it.(John 14:13-14 NAB)

7) If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask for whatever you want and it will be done for you.(John 15:7 NAB)

8) It was not you who chose me, but I who chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit that will remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name he may give you.(John 15:16 NAB)

9) On that day you will not question me about anything. Amen, amen, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in my name he will give you. Until now you have not asked anything in my name; ask and you will receive, so that your joy may be complete.(John 16:23-24 NAB)

A lot of Christians ignore what Jesus actually says in the Bible. They also tend to add things to the actual words to make them say something else. If you honestly and truthfully read these quotes, without adding to them, it is very easy to see that Jesus is not saying that God will think about your prayers. He says God will grant all your prayers. Clearly, God doesn’t grant all prayers and this proves that Jesus was a habitual liar.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#6818 Apr 5, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Exodus 20:15 Thou shalt not steal.
Jeremiah 29:23 Because they have spoken lying words in my name, which I have not commanded them; even I know, and am a witness, saith the LORD.
We know you never wrote anything for GotStupidQuestions, from whence you stole your comment, because you cannot speak English and your vocabulary rarely exceeds two syllables.
QED
What lies you have told on these threads, the bitterness shows in your comments 15th, you got a very cold heart. I pray for you every day and I pray for your friends on here to bitterness is something you can overcome. I know I been there and done things like that in my life. I found out it will get you no place in life. I got many friends from the RCC and don't act or talk like you do. It only tells me you are not what you claim to be and I am sorry to see that in your heart. Be bless in Jesus name The Preacherman01.....

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#6819 Apr 5, 2013
angelfromhell1 wrote:
Jesus Lied About Prayer
Jesus is quoted many times in the Bible saying that a believer can ask for anything through prayer and receive it. He even goes so far as to say that mountains and trees can be thrown into the sea simply by praying for it. This is clearly a lie, and can be proven to be a lie by any believer. Simply pray for me to be converted to Christianity right away. Or better yet ask God to move the mountains behind my house. He could make a lot of converts that way. If I’m converted today, I’ll post a public apology on my web site and devote my life to kissing God’s ass. If I’m not converted it would only be fair for you to apologize and devote your life to kissing my butt.
Here are the quotes from Jesus that proves that he lied:
1) And Jesus answered and said to them, "Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain,`Be taken up and cast into the sea,' it will happen. "And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive." (Matthew 21:21-22 NAS)
2) Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.(Matthew 7:7-8 NAB)
3) Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst.(Matthew 18:19-20 NAS)
4) Amen, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain,'Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it shall be done for him. Therefore I tell you, all that you ask for in prayer, believe that you will receive it and it shall be yours.(Mark 11:24-25 NAB)
5) And I tell you, ask and you will receive; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.(Luke 11:9-13 NAB)
6) And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it.(John 14:13-14 NAB)
7) If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask for whatever you want and it will be done for you.(John 15:7 NAB)
8) It was not you who chose me, but I who chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit that will remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name he may give you.(John 15:16 NAB)
9) On that day you will not question me about anything. Amen, amen, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in my name he will give you. Until now you have not asked anything in my name; ask and you will receive, so that your joy may be complete.(John 16:23-24 NAB)
A lot of Christians ignore what Jesus actually says in the Bible. They also tend to add things to the actual words to make them say something else. If you honestly and truthfully read these quotes, without adding to them, it is very easy to see that Jesus is not saying that God will think about your prayers. He says God will grant all your prayers. Clearly, God doesn’t grant all prayers and this proves that Jesus was a habitual liar.
Your lies from Satan will not work here go away in Jesus!! name

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#6820 Apr 5, 2013
CWU wrote:
<quoted text>
I found the quote on the internet.
Although Bruce Lee was spiritual, I do not believe he ever claimed to be a Christian.
"To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion, to be worthy, not respectable and wealthy, not rich; to study hard, think quietly, talk gently act frankly; to bear all cheerfully, do all bravely, await occasions, hurry never. In other words, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common." - Bruce (Lee) Oct 20 1963
Thank You!!

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#6821 Apr 5, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>What lies you have told on these threads, the bitterness shows in your comments 15th, you got a very cold heart. I pray for you every day and I pray for your friends on here to bitterness is something you can overcome. I know I been there and done things like that in my life. I found out it will get you no place in life. I got many friends from the RCC and don't act or talk like you do. It only tells me you are not what you claim to be and I am sorry to see that in your heart. Be bless in Jesus name The Preacherman01.....
You can't bury old lies in new lies, preacherman. That's not how it works. You did not write anything for GotStupidQuestions because you cannot speak English. Everyone knows that. I know your friends are imaginary because they make exactly the same gramatical and spelling errors you make. Your imaginary 275,000 member congregation does not exist because it could not fly under the radar.

You call me a liar for pointing out your fraud. So be it. I'm not impressed.

God bless you.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#6822 Apr 5, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>Your lies from Satan will not work here go away in Jesus!! name
You should not be calling on the Lord Jesus Christ to do your bidding.
That is best left to the professionals.

I carry a Rosary and a Saint Benedict medal in my right pocket all the time. Padre blessed them on Easter Sunday, along with my bicycle and a Rosary from Bethlehem; different blessings, of course. Curiously, the Saint Benedict medal has a cryptic Latin formula for casting out demons. I'm not crazy enough to attempt to cast out demons by that formula or even speak the words but apparently you are.

Good luck with your curse. I don't think it will work but that was the whole point, wasn't it.

Location hidden

#6823 Apr 5, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Because He is totally sovereign.
So your demonic "god" made you a liar because she is "totally sovereign", how nice of her.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#6824 Apr 5, 2013
1 Corinthians 15:6 and Mark 13:31....The truth about the Bible is no man can's walk in truth if Satan is in there hearts. You can't serve God and evil at the same time. In life we must walk with the Spirit of God. Satan can keep you from doing this, you must put Satan in his place with the word of God. When we talk against Gods Bible it shows who controls your life.
Pastors that teach the truth are called by the Father in Heaven. Pastor's who preach from there faith that don't line up with the Bible, Satan controls there church. I have been in many churches when I was young looking for the truth and I couldn't find it in those churches. I found the truth in the Bible, were God Himself was showing it to me. It is hard to find a church that preach the truth. Here in this country there is only a hand full of Churches that preach the truth. And the Spirit of God controls these Churches. I ask everyone to pray for this country, that God may bless this country again by taken over our country 100% and kicking Satan out of this country!!

Location hidden

#6825 Apr 5, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Men desiring to have sex with men.
Romans 1 "men with men"
Which has nothing to do with why your demonic "god" destroyed both cities, when there is nothing stated in your book of lies stating that is the only reason.

So you just got caught in yet ANOTHER lie.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#6827 Apr 5, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
You should not be calling on the Lord Jesus Christ to do your bidding.
That is best left to the professionals.
I carry a Rosary and a Saint Benedict medal in my right pocket all the time. Padre blessed them on Easter Sunday, along with my bicycle and a Rosary from Bethlehem; different blessings, of course. Curiously, the Saint Benedict medal has a cryptic Latin formula for casting out demons. I'm not crazy enough to attempt to cast out demons by that formula or even speak the words but apparently you are.
Good luck with your curse. I don't think it will work but that was the whole point, wasn't it.
I use to carry Rosary year ago but when I walk away from the RCC I found the truth. So my rosary went in the trash, have you ever heard of the ten Commandments. Exodus 20:4 tells us about "idol" and that is what you carry around in your pocket. Show me any place in God words that tell us other wise??

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#6828 Apr 5, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> I use to carry Rosary year ago but when I walk away from the RCC I found the truth. So my rosary went in the trash, have you ever heard of the ten Commandments. Exodus 20:4 tells us about "idol" and that is what you carry around in your pocket. Show me any place in God words that tell us other wise??
Yeah, I've known the difference between worshipping idols and worshipping God since I was seven years old.

Throwing your Rosary in the trash is certainly disrespectful of other people's faith but you are probably lying as usual. You should have given it to someone who would not disrespect it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No One Needs Moral Standards From God 16 min 100percentconcent... 29
Electricity is Satans power on the world (Apr '10) 24 min 100percentconcent... 27
Science And Discoveries To The Rescue 1 hr Blacklagoon 111
What laws and teachings fall under the new cove... (Sep '15) 3 hr Allen Richards 93
You are God, What is the first thing you Fix? 4 hr Cats paw 42
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 4 hr Cats paw 393
Forum has gone to the dogs 4 hr Cats paw 207
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 10 hr Cats paw 21,194
More from around the web