“Showing off is the fool's idea of glory.” ― Bruce Lee
100% Right Thank You....

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#6784 Apr 4, 2013
Little Joe wrote:
Hey everyone.
Get off the PC and get back to work now, that is why we pay you for WORK.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#6785 Apr 4, 2013
CWU wrote:
“Showing off is the fool's idea of glory.” ― Bruce Lee
How did you know that, did you look it up on the PC or what? There is many things that some people don't know about Bruce Lee, he was a very good man....

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#6787 Apr 4, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Your quote makes no sense whatsoever. That indeed is the mark of a great preacher.
You could learn from CWU 15th he got it right, that is more then you can do....

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#6788 Apr 4, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
(6) The third internal evidence of the divine origin of the Bible is its unique authority and power. While this evidence is more subjective than the first two, to is no less a powerful testimony of the divine origin of the Bible. The Bible's authority is unlike any other book every written. This authority and power are best seen in the way countless lives have been transformed by the supernatural power of God's Word. Drug addicts have been cured by it, homosexuals set free by it, derelicts and deadbeats transformed by it, hardened criminals reformed by it, sinners rebuked by it, and hate turned to love by it. The Bible does possess a dynamic and transforming power that is only possible because it is truly God's Word...
If you disagree with me prove it by the Bible

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#6789 Apr 4, 2013
Pastor_Sock wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgot to sign back in. Bummer.
No he didn't and he better not be on here today. Joe is my son and he get paid for working for me and he better not be on this PC today or else.
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#6791 Apr 4, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>How did you know that, did you look it up on the PC or what? There is many things that some people don't know about Bruce Lee, he was a very good man....
I found the quote on the internet.

Although Bruce Lee was spiritual, I do not believe he ever claimed to be a Christian.

"To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion, to be worthy, not respectable and wealthy, not rich; to study hard, think quietly, talk gently act frankly; to bear all cheerfully, do all bravely, await occasions, hurry never. In other words, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common." - Bruce (Lee) Oct 20 1963

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#6792 Apr 4, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
(6) The third internal evidence of the divine origin of the Bible is its unique authority and power. While this evidence is more subjective than the first two, to is no less a powerful testimony of the divine origin of the Bible. The Bible's authority is unlike any other book every written. This authority and power are best seen in the way countless lives have been transformed by the supernatural power of God's Word. Drug addicts have been cured by it, homosexuals set free by it, derelicts and deadbeats transformed by it, hardened criminals reformed by it, sinners rebuked by it, and hate turned to love by it. The Bible does possess a dynamic and transforming power that is only possible because it is truly God's Word...
You might say so, but to my experience I would say that the Bible is a very limited source of knowledge, and not only that, it is mostly a very misleading one.
Life is complicated and every day we have to face new sides of human activity, the Bible doesn’t cover all of that.
Yes, I have heard preachers and evangelists coming up with some of their simple “standard” answers, but the trouble is that everything isn’t that simple.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#6793 Apr 4, 2013
"The third internal evidence of the divine origin of the Bible is its unique authority and power. While this evidence is more subjective than the first two, to is no less a powerful testimony of the divine origin of the Bible."

wow.. what a load of horse $Hit......we have to ignore all the countless errors in science, math and historical errors....time to get a new god idiot.....

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#6794 Apr 4, 2013
angelfromhell1 wrote:
"The third internal evidence of the divine origin of the Bible is its unique authority and power. While this evidence is more subjective than the first two, to is no less a powerful testimony of the divine origin of the Bible."
wow.. what a load of horse $Hit......we have to ignore all the countless errors in science, math and historical errors....time to get a new god idiot.....
Who said "Education is the fool's of Satan"?

Here's a clue: He can't speak English and lies like a rug.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#6797 Apr 4, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>If you disagree with me prove it by the Bible
Exodus 20:15 Thou shalt not steal.
Jeremiah 29:23 Because they have spoken lying words in my name, which I have not commanded them; even I know, and am a witness, saith the LORD.

We know you never wrote anything for GotStupidQuestions, from whence you stole your comment, because you cannot speak English and your vocabulary rarely exceeds two syllables.

QED

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#6798 Apr 4, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
The Bible was given to us by the Catholic Church, which came first, not the Bible.
And, the Catholic Church never turned over its Authority TO the Bible.

Any Divine power is God's, not the Bible. The Bible cannot heal anyone or save anyone.
Jesus is The Word.
God did not write the Bible. Inspired humans did.
God did not tell them what to write either; He allowed them to write according to/limited by their knowledge of the world they knew and what little had been revealed to them of God at that time.
Even the New Testament contains limited oral teachings from Christ; He spoke a multitude of things never recorded in written word.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#6799 Apr 4, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
"Showing off is the fool's of Satan". A great preacher said this, do you know his name??
Preacherliar01!

Location hidden

#6800 Apr 4, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
I'll be back tomorrow,
Resorting to threats of boring us all to death, now are you?

Location hidden

#6801 Apr 4, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>I pray it will end real soon love your comments, be blessed my rear end....
What??!!

Location hidden

#6802 Apr 4, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
(5) Another of the internal evidences that indicates the Bible is truly God's Word is the "prophecies" contained within its pages. The Bible contains hundreds of detailed prophecies relating to the future of individual nations including Israel, certain cities, and mankind. Other prophecies concern the coming of One who would be the Messiah, the Savior of all who would believe in Him. Unlike the prophecies found in other religious books or those by men such as Nostradamus, biblical prophecies are extremely detailed. There are over three hundred prophecies concerning Jesus Christ in the OT. Not only was it foretold where He would be born and His lineage, but also how He would die and that He would rise again. There simply is no logical way to explain the fulfilled prophecies in the Bible other than by divine origin. There is no other religious book with the extent or type of predictive prophecy that the Bible contains....
And >>>ALL<<< of the "prophecies" were to come to pass WITHIN the lifetime of HIS DIRECT DISCIPLES. They did not!!! End of mythology. Game over! You got >>>NOTHING<< <!!!

Location hidden

#6803 Apr 4, 2013
crusty wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-God-Word.ht...
Dang at least give credit to the sap who wrote it!
Is the Bible truly God's Word?- Bible Questions Answered
He will probably just lie and say he wrote it for gotquestions.org . He has tried such a lie before.

He thinks the people here are unable to see the difference between his damn near impossible to understand backwoods writing style, and the well written material he plagiarizes from all over the Internet.

Location hidden

#6804 Apr 4, 2013
Paul wrote:
<quoted text> The Preacherman01 is the person who wrote it and he is no sap pal he is my Dad. He is writing for www.gotquestions.org rather you believe it or not. He will give credit at the end so set back and read and learn something!
Ha, I sure called that one right!

Face it preacherliar sock, you're too stupid to write like that.

Location hidden

#6805 Apr 4, 2013
Paul wrote:
I am sure my Dad told you all this once but I will say it again. My Dad and my Mother are writers for www.gotquestions.org my Mother writes more then my Dad. Rather you believe it or not we care less, so on with the show. Let Satan and his children have there fun. All the real true Christians on here can just overlook these evil comments.
I'm still waiting for you to tell us some stories how your Viking "dad" escaped his Christian persecution by sailing his Viking ship to Iceland.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do you really believe in a god? 5 hr 10uhsee 648
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 5 hr 10uhsee 1,380
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 5 hr KAB 5,585
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 6 hr KAB 8,360
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 6 hr Atheistgirl 20,078
Evidence Against God 6 hr 15th Dalai Lama 3,932
Evidence that Christianity is a fraud 9 hr Jesus Is 5
More from around the web