|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Everlasting Hope wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sChJUaU5W9IXX Do You Know My Jesus People???
Do you know Jesus?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

CWU wrote:
QUESTION:Why did God destroy Sodom and Gomorrah?
Genesis 18:20-21
"Because the outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is great and their sin is very grave, I will go down to see whether they have done altogether according to the outcry that has come to me. And if not, I will know."
Because of their wickedness people were crying out. What did they do that was so wicked?
Ezekiel 16:49
Behold, this was the guilt of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had pride, excess of food, and prosperous ease, but did not aid the poor and needy.
ANSWER: God destroyed Sodom on behalf of the oppressed. Sodom's prosperity had caused them to grow prideful and neglect the poor and needy.
And yet these evil self aggrandizing, self proclaimed, followers of this mythical "god", openly indulge in the same "pride, excess of food, and prosperous ease, but did not aid the poor and needy".

For all over America are these mega churches all wasting billions of dollars. And the "preachers" indulge in the most expensive clothes, mansions, jets, cars, etc. And their moronic "Creation Museum" that cost over $27 million. Plus all these self proclaimed "Christians" spend all of their money upon themselves. And all this obscene amounts money could have gone to saving the lives of the many homeless people who have died this winter, and will continue to die of illness or starvation.

Christianity, the religion of sick evil greedy hypocrites.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet these evil self aggrandizing, self proclaimed, followers of this mythical "god", openly indulge in the same "pride, excess of food, and prosperous ease, but did not aid the poor and needy".
For all over America are these mega churches all wasting billions of dollars. And the "preachers" indulge in the most expensive clothes, mansions, jets, cars, etc. And their moronic "Creation Museum" that cost over $27 million. Plus all these self proclaimed "Christians" spend all of their money upon themselves. And all this obscene amounts money could have gone to saving the lives of the many homeless people who have died this winter, and will continue to die of illness or starvation.
Christianity, the religion of sick evil greedy hypocrites.
Are you a sick evil greedy hypocrite?

“KNOW JESUS and KNOW PEACE”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know Jesus?
I know that my Jesus is the All Mighty God; Creator of the Universe and all contained within; Master of Everything; the One and Only GOD, the TRUE GOD; and I Love My GOD for Saving my SOUL; He is my Savior. He is everything to me, and even more than all that the video has described; He is the ONE and ONLY SAVIOR OF THIS WORLD. I could go on telling everyone how great is my LORD.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Everlasting Hope wrote:
<quoted text>I know that my Jesus is the All Mighty God
Then who is the only begotten son of God, what is his name?
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Everlasting Hope wrote:
<quoted text>I Love My GOD for Saving my SOUL; He is my Savior. He is everything to me, and even more
What do you do everyday, in your life, to show God your love for him, that he deserves from you, every day in your life?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Then who is the only begotten son of God, what is his name?
Mr Ed.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Ed.
Who told you this?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know what sodomy is? Willful ignorance won't be accepted on Judgment Day.
You seem to be the ignorant one here.

You obviously know nothing about how this "Sodom" to "sodomy" myth was started by adding lies to the book of lies.

What a clueless buffoon you are.

“The Final Sacrifice”

Since: Feb 13

Be Blessed

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
And I wonder how many Christians really care about observing such religiously important occasions. So many CLAIM to be "Christians", but show no regard to following that which their "god" requires or in truly honoring him.
I'll bet 99% of the self proclaimed "Christians" were out shopping for more useless goods, watching TV, or otherwise goofing off without nary a thought about what the day actually represents.
At least with other religions, most of the followers stay home and dwell upon the importance of their religious occasions.
And then there were those here who arrogantly proclaim that ONLY THEY are "REAL" Christians, yet all they did on Good Friday, is spew out their hatred, insults, and lies upon most everyone else. Like that's more important than actually honoring the "god" they profess to worship, but don't really. Their vile disrespectful actions betrays their lie.
Hello dear Star. Yes, I agree. Most of the alleged "real Christian" hypocritical cult here do nothing but bash others. Either they are not of their witchcraft Christian hate or they aren't believers. They aren't particular who they bash. There's only a handful of them that all came here years after the rest of us had been posting on the entire forum.

They won't even find a special day to have peace. Even during wartime with other countries they have occasionally had temporary cease~fires in honor of certain holidays such as Christmas. Even if they weren't Christians, they were HUMANS.

Happy Easter to you with all its blessings!!

>^o^<
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Happy Easter Sock wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello dear Star. Yes, I agree. Most of the alleged "real Christian" hypocritical cult here do nothing but bash others. Either they are not of their witchcraft Christian hate or they aren't believers. They aren't particular who they bash. There's only a handful of them that all came here years after the rest of us had been posting on the entire forum.
They won't even find a special day to have peace. Even during wartime with other countries they have occasionally had temporary cease~fires in honor of certain holidays such as Christmas. Even if they weren't Christians, they were HUMANS.
Happy Easter to you with all its blessings!!
>^o^<
Is this not bashing them for bashing others?

“The Final Sacrifice”

Since: Feb 13

Be Blessed

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Is this not bashing them for bashing others?
No. I didn't name any names or tell lies about them. They pick on individuals. As soon as they hit the page they are already attacking even though I have ignored them for some time. I've been on this forum for many years as have most. They only came here attacking each individual in the name of Christ. It ain't Christ they represent.

>^o^<

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Everlasting Hope wrote:
<quoted text>I know that my Jesus is the All Mighty God; Creator of the Universe and all contained within; Master of Everything; the One and Only GOD, the TRUE GOD; and I Love My GOD for Saving my SOUL; He is my Savior. He is everything to me, and even more than all that the video has described; He is the ONE and ONLY SAVIOR OF THIS WORLD. I could go on telling everyone how great is my LORD.
Liar. From your vile evil full of hatred nature, it's obvious you really worship your mythical Satan.

If you really did worship this "god" as you CLAIM, you would FOLLOW his so called laws. But instead you act more like a sick twisted demon.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Is this not bashing them for bashing others?
I don't see her calling anyone a RETARD like some of the other vile dregs of Christian wannabe losers do.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see her calling anyone a RETARD like some of the other vile dregs of Christian wannabe losers do.
Since when do you set the standards, for everyone else, besides your own self?

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

UNDERDOG wrote:
<quoted text> Balderdash, I got a dog name Balderdash "WOW".
Does Balderdash say lead a congregation of 275,000 imaginary dogs?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Since when do you set the standards, for everyone else, besides your own self?
Which is just an avoidance tact that has nothing to do with my post. So here, try again:

"I don't see her calling anyone a RETARD like some of the other vile dregs of Christian wannabe losers do."
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is just an avoidance tact that has nothing to do with my post. So here, try again:
"I don't see her calling anyone a RETARD like some of the other vile dregs of Christian wannabe losers do."
So what? What now?

“KNOW JESUS and KNOW PEACE”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Then who is the only begotten son of God, what is his name?
DUH! Are You serious with your none sense. You can't ask me anything that I don't already l know, to know the total spirit and Truth about God, and I have complete understanding of the Holy Trinity of God and what it means.(The GOD HEAD) do you know any of this yourself. doubt your willing to understand right now. or ready to...You haven't me fooled for a second. You came on these threads as a distraction or attention and lack true salvation. Your using God as a decoy to play your evil game is getting old and quite annoying to everyone. You need a true touch from God to open up your eyes. No one hear is going to help you, only God Himself can do that. FACT!
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Everlasting Hope wrote:
<quoted text>DUH! Are You serious with your none sense. You can't ask me anything that I don't already l know, to know the total spirit and Truth about God, and I have complete understanding of the Holy Trinity of God and what it means.(The GOD HEAD) do you know any of this yourself. doubt your willing to understand right now. or ready to...You haven't me fooled for a second. You came on these threads as a distraction or attention and lack true salvation. Your using God as a decoy to play your evil game is getting old and quite annoying to everyone. You need a true touch from God to open up your eyes. No one hear is going to help you, only God Himself can do that. FACT!
Please just answer the question. What is the name of the only begotten son of God?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••