|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>FALSE, Anyone who is a true Christian person should live by all the Bible OT/NT. The Bible does say that Jesus come to fulfill the law not to do away with it! There is no place in the Bible that say we are to live by the NT only!!
How many livestock did your wife cost ya?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

cheapdollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>When did you get spayed?
Are all your questions ignorant, oh worshiper of my name? LOL

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

This thread I started here was to bring out Bible FACT/Promises not man made lies. It will show every time when the people on this thread is control by SATAN. There own words that they use will give them away every time. FACT!!

“The Final Sacrifice”

Since: Feb 13

Be Blessed

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>FALSE, Anyone who is a true Christian person should live by all the Bible OT/NT. The Bible does say that Jesus come to fulfill the law not to do away with it! There is no place in the Bible that say we are to live by the NT only!!
Heb. 8:

13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

The conclusion: Therefore by the later and the new, the first and old is taken away, for it could not be called new, if it did not differ from the old. Again, that same is at length taken away, which is subject to corruption, and therefore imperfect.

http://gsb.biblecommenter.com/hebrews/8.htm

That which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away. This language implies that the old covenant is to pass away. That it has done so is shown in the next chapter.

http://pnt.biblecommenter.com/hebrews/8.htm

that which decayeth-Greek, "that which is being antiquated," namely, at the time when Jeremiah spake. For in Paul's time, according to his view, the new had absolutely set aside the old covenant. The Greek for (Kaine) New (Testament) implies that it is of a different kind and supersedes the old: not merely recent (Greek, "nea"). Compare Ho 3:4, 5.

http://jfb.biblecommenter.com/hebrews/8.htm

“The Final Sacrifice”

Since: Feb 13

Be Blessed

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
This thread I started here was to bring out Bible FACT/Promises not man made lies. It will show every time when the people on this thread is control by SATAN. There own words that they use will give them away every time. FACT!!
You don't follow the OT?? Then the sacrifice of Christ will not bind you.

Hebrews 10:1-18
Jesus the Only True Sacrifice for Sin

God takes our sin seriously.

The blood of animals could not obtain redemption. However, by His death, Jesus Christ removed "the sins of many people."

A permanent sacrifice for sin is needed to deal permanently with our sin problem. The Levitical sacrifices could not deal permanently with our sins; however the once-for-all perfect sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross dealt with our sins permanently. There will never be a need for another sacrifice for sin. The blood of Jesus Christ wipes the record clean forever.

The Purpose of the Old Testament Law (Hebrews 10:1-4)

"For the Law, since it has only a shadow of the good things to come and not the very form of things, can never, by the same sacrifices which they offer continually year by year, make perfect those who draw near. Otherwise, would they not have ceased to be offered, because the worshipers, having once been cleansed, would no longer have had consciousness of sins? But in those sacrifices there is a reminder of sins year by year. For it is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins" (Hebrews 10:1-4).

http://www.abideinchrist.com/messages/heb10v1...

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

If you show love to others in your own words/comments, then you are a true Child of God. If you attack others you aren't a true Christian at all, walk with God not against Him

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Amen, God's word reveals what is in the hearts of men.
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Galatians 2:11-21

When Cephas came to Antioch, I opposed him to his face, because he stood condemned.

For before certain men came from James, he used to eat with the Gentiles. But when they arrived, he began to draw back and separate himself from the Gentiles because he was afraid of those who belonged to the circumcision group. The other Jews joined him in his hypocrisy, so that by their hypocrisy even Barnabas was led astray.

When I saw that they were not acting in line with the truth of the gospel, I said to Cephas in front of them all,“You are a Jew, yet you live like a Gentile and not like a Jew. How is it, then, that you force Gentiles to follow Jewish customs?

“We who are Jews by birth and not sinful Gentiles know that a person is not justified by the works of the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith ind Christ and not by the works of the law, because by the works of the law no one will be justified.

“But if, in seeking to be justified in Christ, we Jews find ourselves also among the sinners, doesn’t that mean that Christ promotes sin? Absolutely not! If I rebuild what I destroyed, then I really would be a lawbreaker.

“For through the law I died to the law so that I might live for God. I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!”.
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
If you show love to others in your own words/comments, then you are a true Child of God. If you attack others you aren't a true Christian at all, walk with God not against Him
Why don't you practice what you preach?

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>How many livestock did your wife cost ya?
Five camels.

If she was really pretty an additional 100 foreskins of Philistines is required.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Balderdash.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Happy Easter Sock wrote:
Happy Good Friday!!
Celebrating Good Friday means you understand the crux of Christianity. Good Friday is good because that is the day that we celebrate and honor the fact that Jesus Christ chose to die for us.
28 After this, Jesus knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the scripture might be fulfilled, saith, I thirst.
29 Now there was set a vessel full of vinegar: and they filled a spunge with vinegar, and put it upon hyssop, and put it to his mouth.
30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.
19:19-30 Here are some remarkable circumstances of Jesus' death, more fully related than before. Pilate would not gratify the chief priests by allowing the writing to be altered; which was doubtless owing to a secret power of God upon his heart, that this statement of our Lord's character and authority might continue. Many things done by the Roman soldiers were fulfilments of the prophecies of the Old Testament. All things therein written shall be fulfilled.
Christ tenderly provided for his mother at his death. Sometimes, when God removes one comfort from us, he raises up another for us, where we looked not for it. Christ's example teaches all men to honour their parents in life and death; to provide for their wants, and to promote their comfort by every means in their power.
Especially observe the dying word wherewith Jesus breathed out his soul. It is finished; that is, the counsels of the Father concerning his sufferings were now fulfilled. It is finished; all the types and prophecies of the Old Testament, which pointed at the sufferings of the Messiah, were accomplished. It is finished; the ceremonial law is abolished; the substance is now come, and all the shadows are done away. It is finished; an end is made of transgression by bringing in an everlasting righteousness. His sufferings were now finished, both those of his soul, and those of his body. It is finished; the work of man's redemption and salvation is now completed. His life was not taken from him by force, but freely given up.
http://mhc.biblecommenter.com/john/19.htm
>^o^<
And I wonder how many Christians really care about observing such religiously important occasions. So many CLAIM to be "Christians", but show no regard to following that which their "god" requires or in truly honoring him.

I'll bet 99% of the self proclaimed "Christians" were out shopping for more useless goods, watching TV, or otherwise goofing off without nary a thought about what the day actually represents.

At least with other religions, most of the followers stay home and dwell upon the importance of their religious occasions.

And then there were those here who arrogantly proclaim that ONLY THEY are "REAL" Christians, yet all they did on Good Friday, is spew out their hatred, insults, and lies upon most everyone else. Like that's more important than actually honoring the "god" they profess to worship, but don't really. Their vile disrespectful actions betrays their lie.
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Luke 6:42 How can you say to your brother,'Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,' when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

Happy Easter!

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

CWU wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you practice what you preach?
Just because some of the people on here don't like the truth I can't help that. I don't attack people, but I will attack evil with the word of God. And my dear person that is showing love to others please stay with the treads. We are here for Bible Fact, we are not here to fight with each other. If anyone want to attack people take it down the road we don't need your childish ways here. As for all the true Christians on here, please just look over Satan's children on here in other wise don't feed the trolls!! Thank You and be bless in Jesus name....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant question.
But you only say that because you cannot face the very good question.

So again:

"So why did your "god" make you that way?"

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

I got to get off here we got a big day tomorrow and I must get ready for it. Happy Easter to all and be bless in Jesus.

PS: Please don't forget Matthew 12:36,37.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
No argument from me on that!
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
That I'm a liar? Amen!
Again, no argument on that!
UNDERDOG

Greenwood, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Balderdash.
Balderdash, I got a dog name Balderdash "WOW".
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
But you only say that because you cannot face the very good question.
So again:
"So why did your "god" make you that way?"
Who is your God?

“KNOW JESUS and KNOW PEACE”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch... Do You Know My Jesus People???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,001 - 6,020 of7,859
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
A Good Definition for the B.I.B.L.E. 8 min The truth works 2
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 12 min River Tam 8,080
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 20 min The truth works 1,006
The King James Bible Still Remains 21 min buck 583
9/11 was an inside job 28 min Prince of Darkness 110
If Jesus said few would find the "road that lea... 1 hr I seeJesus 40
Stealing the Keys to Heaven (Dec '12) 1 hr Hell-Sucks 87,788
The Law HYPOCRITES 8 hr Hell-Sucks 659
•••