Bible Facts and Promises, Study!!

Posted in the Christian Forum

Comments (Page 298)

Showing posts 5,941 - 5,960 of7,859
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6557
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Ummm, no my father was Jake ( Jacob) he died 25 years ago.
Satan is your real father.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6559
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Bill, why do you insist on being a liar, I told you my father was Jacob, he died 25 years ago. Bill satan is a figment of your mind.
Satan is your father. That's why you are a slave to lying. You can't hide it. You are like him.

"there is no truth in him" "he is a liar"

John 8:44 (NKJV)
44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

“Think for Yourself”

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6560
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan is your father. That's why you are a slave to lying. You can't hide it. You are like him.
"there is no truth in him" "he is a liar"
John 8:44 (NKJV)
44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
You talk like a prosecutor at the Salem witch trials. You get crazier with each passing day and your local psychiatric secure unit will never be full until they put you in it! What ever happened to you in your life to make you so bat shit crazy?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6561
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

par five wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk like a prosecutor at the Salem witch trials. You get crazier with each passing day and your local psychiatric secure unit will never be full until they put you in it! What ever happened to you in your life to make you so bat shit crazy?
No, I will be a witness against you on Judgment Day. You will be convicted.

“Think for Yourself”

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6562
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I will be a witness against you on Judgment Day. You will be convicted.
That's really what it's all about for you, isn't it. Your pathetic and sick belief that you will be able to gloat at people who don't believe as you do and see them sent to eternal suffering. What a sad pos you are. Not just a sad pos, but a bat shit crazy sad pos!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6563
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

par five wrote:
<quoted text>
That's really what it's all about for you, isn't it.
For you?, yes.

"pulling them out of the fire"

Jude 1:22-23 (NKJV)
22 And on some have compassion, making a distinction; 23 but others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6564
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I was referring to me. That's why I'm here. I have nothing else to do.
You're reiterating yourself again.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6566
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
For you?, yes.
"pulling them out of the fire"
Jude 1:22-23 (NKJV)
22 And on some have compassion, making a distinction; 23 but others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh.
You are delusional, there is NO fire.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6567
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're reiterating yourself again.
And you're illiterating again.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6568
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
God led you gay defenders here in Christian forum to be a witness against you. You are caught in your own evil trap.
So then your fake demon "god" doesn't know everything, if he has to rely upon liars like you to "witness" for him.

Is your "god" sick, or broken, or something?

But perhaps the "trap" has been set for you and your evilness. You need to consider that.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6569
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
You are delusional, there is NO fire.
When your toes tickle the eternal fire you will sing a different tune, like an eternal wail.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6570
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
So then your fake demon "god" doesn't know everything, if he has to rely upon liars like you to "witness" for him.
Is your "god" sick, or broken, or something?
But perhaps the "trap" has been set for you and your evilness. You need to consider that.
You are obsessed with reading my posts.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6571
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Did God make ME the liar I AM?
Good question!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6572
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
When your toes tickle the eternal fire you will sing a different tune, like an eternal wail.
Thanks for showing everyone just what a spiritually ignorang buffoon you are.

There is NO such eternal fire/punishment.

A soul is pure spiritual energy, their is no body. Hence, no toes, you idiot.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6574
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question!!
You altered my post because you are a liar.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6575
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

-The Star Reborn- wrote:
There is NO such eternal fire/punishment.
Proof coming soon. Your toes will burn, you will wail for starters, forever.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6576
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question!!
Again you alter my post. You are obsessed with my posts. LOL!
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6577
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The Two Witinesses Speak:

The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let the one who hears say, "Come!" Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take - the free gift - of the Water of Life.


http://bible.cc/john/7-37.htm
http://bible.cc/isaiah/12-3.htm
http://bible.cc/revelation/19-7.htm
http://bible.cc/isaiah/61-10.htm
http://bible.cc/revelation/1-20.htm
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/3-16.htm
http://bible.cc/revelation/12-17.htm

"Seek the LORD while He may be found;

call on Him while He is near.

Let the wicked forsake their ways

and the unrighteous their thoughts.

Let them turn to the LORD, and He will have mercy on them,

and to our GOD, for He will freely pardon." Isaiah 55:6,7


"Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man." Luke 21:36

http://kingjbible.com/revelation/14-6.htm vs 6-12

http://bible.cc/romans/6-16.htm

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6578
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
God gave you up to your "VILE affections". Now you know.
Romans 1:26-27 (NKJV)
26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.
So why did your "god" make you that way?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6579
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an idiot who is obsessed with my posts. LOL!
No argument from me on that!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,941 - 5,960 of7,859
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••