Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6532 Mar 28, 2013
CWU wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not gay, ThePreacherman01.
You are agreeing with a liar.
What does that make you?
That makes you a gay defender, and as guilty as gays.
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#6533 Mar 28, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
How we live our life will tell you if you will go to Heaven or hell!!
Morals may keep you out of jail, but it still takes the blood of Jesus to keep you out of hell "FACT"!!
Hebrews 10:26-31

For if we go on sinning willfully after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, but a terrifying expectation of judgment and THE FURY OF A FIRE WHICH WILL CONSUME THE ADVERSARIES.

Anyone who has set aside the Law of Moses dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses.

How much severer punishment do you think he will deserve who has trampled under foot the Son of God, and has regarded as unclean the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified, and has insulted the Spirit of grace?

Location hidden

#6534 Mar 28, 2013
CWU wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ... now you're just making stuff up.
It's also in Romans 1.

"also approve of those who practice them"

Romans 1:32 (NKJV)
32 , that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.

Location hidden

#6535 Mar 28, 2013
CWU wrote:
<quoted text>
For if we go on sinning willfully after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, but a terrifying expectation of judgment and THE FURY OF A FIRE WHICH WILL CONSUME THE ADVERSARIES.
Anyone who has set aside the Law of Moses dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses.
How much severer punishment do you think he will deserve who has trampled under foot the Son of God, and has regarded as unclean the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified, and has insulted the Spirit of grace?
"you are not under the Law"

Galatians 5:18 (NKJV)
18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#6536 Mar 28, 2013
What warning will God give man before the great tribulation occurs? What warnings to repent will He offer during the Heavenly signs, plagues, and other painful events that happen before the second coming of Jesus? Who will give these admonishments to the entire world? Has man ALREADY been told he needs to change his ways and begin to obey the Creator of the universe?
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#6537 Mar 28, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
It's also in Romans 1.
"also approve of those who practice them"
Romans 1:32 (NKJV)
32 , that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them.
Where did I say I approved of ANY sexual sin?

You continue to lie about me.

What does the bible say about liars, Bill?

Location hidden

#6538 Mar 28, 2013
CWU wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say I approved of ANY sexual sin?
You continue to lie about me.
What does the bible say about liars, Bill?
Then why aren't you speaking against being gay???
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#6539 Mar 28, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
"you are not under the Law"
Galatians 5:18 (NKJV)
18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.

CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#6540 Mar 28, 2013
Matthew 7:21-23

Not every one that said to me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that does the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your name? and in your name have cast out devils? and in your name done many wonderful works?

And then will I profess to them, I never knew you: depart from me, you that work iniquity.

Location hidden

#6541 Mar 28, 2013
CWU wrote:
<quoted text>
We have the New Covenant, not renewed. Christians are not under the Law of Moses.
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#6542 Mar 28, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why aren't you speaking against being gay???
Show me where in scripture is it recorded that Jesus spoke out against being gay?

Location hidden

#6543 Mar 28, 2013
CWU wrote:
Matthew 7:21-23
Not every one that said to me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that does the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your name? and in your name have cast out devils? and in your name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess to them, I never knew you: depart from me, you that work iniquity.
You believe in executing homosexuals as Moses commanded?

Location hidden

#6546 Mar 28, 2013
CWU wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where in scripture is it recorded that Jesus spoke out against being gay?
"will not inherit the Kingdom of God" "nor homosexuals" "nor sodomites"

1 Corinthians 6:9 (NKJV)
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites,

Location hidden

#6547 Mar 28, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Bill you said I was gay, you lied. Bill I also support civil rights for Blacks, Hispanics, well evey minority in the US. Does that make me Chinese?
I support equality for the ladies, does that mean that I am a female.
Are you Christian? Of course not. That makes you a liar going to hell.
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#6549 Mar 28, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe in executing homosexuals as Moses commanded?
No. Do you?

Location hidden

#6551 Mar 28, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Why aren't you speaking out against adultery, rape, murder, racism, genocide, obesity, the pollution of our world????
I don't know of any adulterers, rapists, murderers, obese folks here. But there's plenty of gay defenders.

Location hidden

#6553 Mar 28, 2013
CWU wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Do you?
No, because God gave us the New Covenant.

Location hidden

#6554 Mar 28, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>I see, so you are a hypocrite, you only hate gay people. There is a big world of sinners out there, why are you not helping them? BTW Bill, I am not gay. Why don't you support equal rights for all?
Why don't you stop lying? Answer: you can't. Satan is your father.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#6556 Mar 28, 2013
DANGER!

Major Media Deceptions and the Coming New Madrid Earthquake

03/23/13

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Booms COVER UP! Due to New Madrid WAKING UP! In depth evidence!

01/31/13

http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!

"The Revelation of Jesus Christ which GOD gave him to show..." ch. 8:5 - And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices (some versions say "noises"), and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake....

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/20...

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/20...

When Christ, "The Lamb" breaks the 4th Seal, The Great Tribulation Trumpets will begin...

http://kingjbible.com/revelation/8-2.htm

Location hidden

#6557 Mar 28, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>Ummm, no my father was Jake ( Jacob) he died 25 years ago.
Satan is your real father.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do you really believe in a god? 39 min Jesus Is 623
Mr. and Mr. Obama? 43 min Liberace 1
There is no god 1 hr Jesus Is 10
GOD'S RESTORATION for BACKSLIDEN CHRISTIANS 1 hr Jesus Is 31
Spirit bodies. 3 hr janeebee 23
THE VOICE of GOD - END of THE WORLD 4 hr Atheistgirl 6
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 4 hr janeebee 1,341
Evidence Against God 4 hr little lamb 3,826
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 5 hr janeebee 8,242
More from around the web