Bible Facts and Promises, Study!!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#6483 Mar 27, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a hypocrite. I cite the Bible when it's convenient.
That is well known!

Location hidden

#6484 Mar 27, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you try something different than total lies. Oh that's right, you can't. Satan always sends his ignorant children to attack God's Word.
"You are of your father the Devil"
John 8:44 (NKJV)
44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
And you latest round of lies has nothing to do with my post. So here, try again:

"Figures a lying Christian wannabe would be attacking ANOTHER one of the real Christians here.

The book of lies does not "reveal" anything about one's "heart. That is done by spiritually "reading" their soul's energy. Which you are too spiritually ignorant to even know about, let alone be able to do that."

Location hidden

#6485 Mar 27, 2013
Typo you=your

Location hidden

#6486 Mar 27, 2013
CWU wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you lack discernment.
And you lack discernment also.

Why do you Christians lie about things and make false claims on spiritual matters they know nothing about?

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6487 Mar 27, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
Typo you=your
Why don't you just keep it short and tell the truth? You have nothing to offer anyone. You have no life. You will soon lose everything and everyone you love. All you have to look forward to is eternity in Hell fire.

Location hidden

#6488 Mar 27, 2013
CWU wrote:
Sowing guilt and shame into the Body of Christ by quoting Malachi 3:8 "Will a man rob God? Yet you rob me. But you ask,`How do we rob you?' In tithes and offerings."
What devoted Christian wants to rob God?
The net effect of sowing guilt has been to extort money from the Body of Christ, thereby robbing the Body of the joy and blessing of giving as God leads.
The practice ignores Paul’s instructions to the church at Corinth: "Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver ( 2 Corinthians 9:7 )."
Good point, why does the Christian "god" need so much money?

Cannot he manage it responsibly?

And why would a "god" even need money?

Location hidden

#6489 Mar 27, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't I just keep it short and tell the truth? I have nothing to offer anyone. I have no life. I will soon lose everything and everyone you love. All I have to look forward to is eternity in Hell fire.
That's a sad life you have there. It does explain why you are so deceitful and hateful all the time.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#6490 Mar 27, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a sad life you have there. It does explain why you are so deceitful and hateful all the time.
I was referring to you. That's why you're here. You have nothing else to do.
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#6491 Mar 27, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point, why does the Christian "god" need so much money?
Cannot he manage it responsibly?
And why would a "god" even need money?
God does not need the money.

God says, when you give to the poor, you are giving to Him.

Likewise, when you steal from the poor, you are stealing from Him.

Proverbs 19:17 He who is kind to the poor lends to the LORD, and he will repay him for his deed.

Tithing was a system setup under the Law of Moses, to provide food for the poor. Wealthy land owners were supposed to bring a portion of their crops to the warehouse at the temple, so they could be distributed to the poor. But the wealthy landowners stopped bring in their crops for the poor. As a result, they were not just stealing from the poor, but they were "robbing" God.

Location hidden

#6493 Mar 27, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I was referring to me. That's why I'm here. I have nothing else to do.
You're reiterating yourself.

Location hidden

#6494 Mar 27, 2013
CWU wrote:
<quoted text>
God does not need the money.
God says, when you give to the poor, you are giving to Him.
Likewise, when you steal from the poor, you are stealing from Him.
Proverbs 19:17 He who is kind to the poor lends to the LORD, and he will repay him for his deed.
Tithing was a system setup under the Law of Moses, to provide food for the poor. Wealthy land owners were supposed to bring a portion of their crops to the warehouse at the temple, so they could be distributed to the poor. But the wealthy landowners stopped bring in their crops for the poor. As a result, they were not just stealing from the poor, but they were "robbing" God.
Geez...

You Christians ALWAYS resort to being deceitful rather than face the falseness and hypocrisy of your religion.

As NONE of your answer has anything to do with why your churches always are asking for money that has NOTHING to do with the poor. Just for the benefit of certain man.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#6495 Mar 27, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're reiterating yourself.
You're illiterating yourself.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#6498 Mar 27, 2013
Info. to be aware of -

Apotheosis – Man Becoming God – The Gnostic Heresy of All Heresies

http://atrueott.wordpress.com/2013/03/24/apot...
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#6499 Mar 28, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
As NONE of your answer has anything to do with why your churches always are asking for money ....
Geez ... That wasn't the question you asked.

The reason most churches are always asking for money is that they are led by men with selfish ambition. It has nothing to do with God.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#6501 Mar 28, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
I already did. Jesus says fundies are here to keep us laughing.
God led you gay defenders here in Christian forum to be a witness against you. You are caught in your own evil trap.
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#6503 Mar 28, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
God led you gay defenders here in Christian forum to be a witness against you. You are caught in your own evil trap.
Romans 2:1-16

You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things.

Now we know that God’s judgment against those who do such things is based on truth. So when you, a mere human being, pass judgment on them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God’s judgment? Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness, forbearance and patience, not realizing that God’s kindness is intended to lead you to repentance?

But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God’s wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed.

God “will repay each person according to what they have done.” To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life.

But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger. There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile; but glory, honor and peace for everyone who does good: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

For God does not show favoritism.

All who sin apart from the law will also perish apart from the law, and all who sin under the law will be judged by the law. For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God’s sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous.

(Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law.

They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.)

This will take place on the day when God judges people’s secrets through Jesus Christ, as my gospel declares.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#6504 Mar 28, 2013
just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>There you go again with the gay rhetoric. Bill are you in the closet? Bill, you need to be who you are, accept your sexuality, god made you gay.
Did God make you the liar you are?

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#6505 Mar 28, 2013
CWU wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans 2:1-16
You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things.
Now we know that God’s judgment against those who do such things is based on truth. So when you, a mere human being, pass judgment on them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God’s judgment? Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness, forbearance and patience, not realizing that God’s kindness is intended to lead you to repentance?
But because of your stubbornness and your unrepentant heart, you are storing up wrath against yourself for the day of God’s wrath, when his righteous judgment will be revealed.
God “will repay each person according to what they have done.” To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life.
But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger. There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile; but glory, honor and peace for everyone who does good: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.
For God does not show favoritism.
All who sin apart from the law will also perish apart from the law, and all who sin under the law will be judged by the law. For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God’s sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous.
(Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law.
They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.)
This will take place on the day when God judges people’s secrets through Jesus Christ, as my gospel declares.
God gave you up to your "VILE affections". Now you know.

Romans 1:26-27 (NKJV)
26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#6506 Mar 28, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
God gave you up to your "VILE affections". Now you know.
Romans 1:26-27 (NKJV)
26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.
Slander, Bill?

Why are you so obsessed with gays, Bill?

Day and night, post after post, it's all you think about.

God knows your thoughts, Bill.

Gad hates hypocrisy, Bill.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#6508 Mar 28, 2013
CWU wrote:
<quoted text>
Slander, Bill?
Why are you so obsessed with gays, Bill?
Day and night, post after post, it's all you think about.
God knows your thoughts, Bill.
Gad hates hypocrisy, Bill.
You have it backwards. Gays are obsessed with attacking the Bible. If you don't want me to refute your attacks then stop attacking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 21 min Barmsweb 1,941
breath of god, and how we come to light. 2 hr Big Al 81
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 2 hr Big Al 2,621
The truth is difficult, I understand. 4 hr Barmsweb 168
the essay of mark twain about the jews 12 hr Seentheotherside 71
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 13 hr Seen Is Awesome 1,165
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 13 hr Seentheotherside 248
More from around the web