Bible Facts and Promises, Study!!

Since: Oct 07

Northwich, UK

#6225 Mar 23, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I missed your answer. Tell us again. Who is your god. Do you know? I think you created it.
you cut out my response to you in which I tell you AGAIN who my God is ..why did you do that ? was there a specific reason and purpose for it ..ah well no worries oh deceptive one here once more is my reply .

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know who your god is? I'll keep asking. I don't think you do. The Bible is revealing your heart. That's why you are angry.

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian...

post 6059

dollarsbill wrote "Do you know who your god is?..."

why do you keep asking when I have already answered you ?

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian ...

loveismygoal wrote "...Oh I know alright which God I believe in ..I believe in the God who created me ,..who loves me so much more than I can comprehend ..who sent his Son Christ Jesus to walk and talk to me personally to lead and guide me in all my ways because I was lost...and he will do the same for everyone lost ... A God who called my name out loud ..A God who is way over and above any thing carved and made by man ....A God who will not be bought nor sold ..A God who gives freely ...A God who is spoken of and pointed to in the scriptures ..A God who is Love..."

dollarsbill wrote "...I don't think you do." ..

I am sorry but I cant help you other than show you where I have already answered you and perhaps recommend an optician

dollarsbill wrote "...The Bible is revealing your heart..."

The Bible doesn't reveal hearts ..I know the one who does though

hebrews 4 12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

That's why you are angry....lol

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#6226 Mar 23, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>no ..do you?
YES FACT!!

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#6227 Mar 23, 2013
Later got to get some work done!

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#6228 Mar 23, 2013
Spam is a canned precooked meat product made by the Hormel Foods Corporation, first introduced in 1937.

Gosh, that is over 75 years in production!
Yet..........
The sales of Spam have dropped by 50% due to so much spamming by spammers like dollarsbill, preacherdude, and their ilk.
That means more job layoffs, less money for our economy, etc.
And, there go all those Spam Cookbooks.......

And, why is this?
Those spammers are turkeys.
Yes, turkey is their game/aim.
Their product is Spurkey, and they aim to feel your gut with it!
Beware all Spurkeys!
It is an evil plot of the devil, I say!

Northwich, UK

#6229 Mar 23, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>YES FACT!!
Please share

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#6231 Mar 23, 2013
Save A Turkey Sock wrote:
<quoted text>
Aghhhhh!! ROTFLMBO! That is hilarious Nettie, and ORIGINAL.
\|/\|/
Hail Nettie!

Hail Nettie!

Hail Nettie!

down a quart of wine

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#6234 Mar 23, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>Please share
I got fourteen pages here on the Dead Sea Scrolls. What part do you want me to post about the D.S.S., I don't have the time to post it this weekend. On Monday I will try to post as much as I can, my information comes from a study I did a few years back. Pastor Larry D. Gillman and myself made this study together. Pastor Gillman knows anything and everything about the D.S.S. and all kinds of Bible's and all kind of faith's. I am trying to get Pastor Gillman to come on this Christian Forum, he got a master in the Bible. To me He would be the kind of Pastor we need on here, thank you for your comment.

Edinburgh, UK

#6235 Mar 23, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>I got fourteen pages here on the Dead Sea Scrolls. What part do you want me to post about the D.S.S., I don't have the time to post it this weekend. On Monday I will try to post as much as I can, my information comes from a study I did a few years back. Pastor Larry D. Gillman and myself made this study together. Pastor Gillman knows anything and everything about the D.S.S. and all kinds of Bible's and all kind of faith's. I am trying to get Pastor Gillman to come on this Christian Forum, he got a master in the Bible. To me He would be the kind of Pastor we need on here, thank you for your comment.
Thanks Preacher now you tell me its the dead sea scrolls you are referring too I will google them and Pastor Larry Gillman thanks ..though please feel free to post whatever you wish about them as you are led ...A master in the Bible that will be interesting I hope he comes in

Edinburgh, UK

#6236 Mar 23, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>I got fourteen pages here on the Dead Sea Scrolls. What part do you want me to post about the D.S.S., I don't have the time to post it this weekend. On Monday I will try to post as much as I can, my information comes from a study I did a few years back. Pastor Larry D. Gillman and myself made this study together. Pastor Gillman knows anything and everything about the D.S.S. and all kinds of Bible's and all kind of faith's. I am trying to get Pastor Gillman to come on this Christian Forum, he got a master in the Bible. To me He would be the kind of Pastor we need on here, thank you for your comment.
I have googled him and dead sea scrolls and nothings showing up ..you would think such an expert in this field would show in a google search ..ah well not too worry ..perhaps best you start at page one then since I cant get any info online

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#6239 Mar 23, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>I got fourteen pages here on the Dead Sea Scrolls.
why don't you get with the times and worry about other books. We acquired a great more insight and knowledge and ethics in the last 2000 years.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Rio Rancho, NM

#6241 Mar 23, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> I set back and read every comment on this thread that is all it takes. I got more then 30 years in reading people, there own words give them away every time. 15th may think he knows what he is talking about just like few others on here but they don't know anything only what Satan tells them to say, they condemned them self!! Don't think so read the thread it tell the story!!
I hate to break this to you, preaherman, but you are dumb as a sack of rocks and you don't know squat about anything. FACT and FACT.

God bless your lying little heart.

Edinburgh, UK

#6242 Mar 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>At this point, you should have none that he was referring to the Dead Sea Scrolls.
Really says who ?

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#6245 Mar 23, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>I have googled him and dead sea scrolls and nothings showing up ..you would think such an expert in this field would show in a google search ..ah well not too worry ..perhaps best you start at page one then since I cant get any info online
I am sorry you couldn't find anything about Pastor Gillman, blame me on that for not telling you. You will not find anything about Pastor Gillman or his Churches. He is like Soul-Winners/Faith Builders we don't have anything to do with any Internet or Phone Books. We depend 100% on God to take care of all our business, everything is done by faith! I will start at page one on Monday and it might take a few days to get the job done, but I will do as I say.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#6247 Mar 23, 2013
cvor wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't you get with the times and worry about other books. We acquired a great more insight and knowledge and ethics in the last 2000 years.
Why don't you let God and I do the work on here and you do the answering!!

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#6248 Mar 23, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to break this to you, preaherman, but you are dumb as a sack of rocks and you don't know squat about anything. FACT and FACT.
God bless your lying little heart.
Do you understand what the Bible say about "Criticism, Persecution,"? If you did you wouldn't sin like you do on these threads. Every time you answer a comment you just get deeper and deeper in sin. Are you trying to tell me and everyone else that Satan controls your life?? Because when you answer a comment it prove to everyone on here, that Satan controls your life and it show big time!!

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#6249 Mar 23, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> Do you understand what the Bible say about "Criticism, Persecution,"? If you did you wouldn't sin like you do on these threads. Every time you answer a comment you just get deeper and deeper in sin. Are you trying to tell me and everyone else that Satan controls your life?? Because when you answer a comment it prove to everyone on here, that Satan controls your life and it show big time!!
Get over yourself, peewee.
Everyone else already has.

“Wear white at night.”

Rio Rancho, NM

#6250 Mar 23, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> Do you understand what the Bible say about "Criticism, Persecution,"? If you did you wouldn't sin like you do on these threads. Every time you answer a comment you just get deeper and deeper in sin. Are you trying to tell me and everyone else that Satan controls your life?? Because when you answer a comment it prove to everyone on here, that Satan controls your life and it show big time!!
I wasn't criticizing or persecuting.
I was simply making a statement of fact. FACT.

I love you. FACT.

“Wear white at night.”

Rio Rancho, NM

#6251 Mar 23, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> I am sorry you couldn't find anything about Pastor Gillman, blame me on that for not telling you. You will not find anything about Pastor Gillman or his Churches. He is like Soul-Winners/Faith Builders we don't have anything to do with any Internet or Phone Books. We depend 100% on God to take care of all our business, everything is done by faith! I will start at page one on Monday and it might take a few days to get the job done, but I will do as I say.
Rubbish.

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#6253 Mar 23, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
So freaking what!!!!!

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#6256 Mar 23, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Wacko!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TOPIX Christian Forum Declared DEAD! 47 min ROG 3
Holy Bible Accounts for Shapeshifters, Reptilia... 2 hr AlertChristians 1
Spiritual Warfare - Luke 10:19 - You Have Autho... 10 hr AlertChristians 1
Live Battle with Sex Demons - Athlete's Foot Sy... 10 hr AlertChristians 1
StanStretching Exercise to Loosen Tight Back Mu... 19 hr AlertChristians 1
Romans 3:23 - Rewritten as a Doctrine of Demons Mon AlertChristians 1
Two Ways You Too Can Determine Someone is a Rep... Mon AlertChristians 1
More from around the web