Bible Facts and Promises, Study!!

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#6066 Mar 22, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>You got a lot of room to talk 15th. you are lucky to know your own name. Back off sonny you can learn a lot from this person, they know more about the Bible then you will every know FACT!!
You and he are nothing but bags of hot air.

Don't call me sonny. My dad could read and write four languages and you can't read and write one.
Reality Check

Anonymous Proxy

#6067 Mar 22, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>saran tried that one ...didnt work for him
I get it, you follow the antichrist which is the devil and you call Jesus satan....It was Christ who followed and tried the Bible, and yes it did work for him. If the Bible were a weapon for satan, he would not have his minions, you, trying to twist it. In fact, the word of God is a weapoin against satan and it makes hi children, you, angry and upset.
Reality Check

Anonymous Proxy

#6068 Mar 22, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>sticking with the living Word of God is better
Wow, you are confused, the Bible is the living word of God. It is spirit and it is life. Jesus healed, saved and caused folks to rise from the dead, with the same word that he gave us, the Bible. Try it and you might get rid of your substance issues.
Reality Check

Anonymous Proxy

#6069 Mar 22, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
You and he are nothing but bags of hot air.
Don't call me sonny. My dad could read and write four languages and you can't read and write one.
Gosh, you are confused about who your dad was, so you claimed the professor who kicked you out of school. Most Africans can read and write 7 languages and if college educated, the number goes up to 10 to 15. I myself am stuck with only being able to read and write 5. So not so good anymore, lack of practice. In other words, sonny, based on what you posted I am your daddy.

Since: Oct 07

UK

#6070 Mar 22, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>You got a lot of room to talk 15th. you are lucky to know your own name. Back off sonny you can learn a lot from this person, they know more about the Bible then you will every know FACT!!
really ? how can you testify to such a thing?.. even IF this person at this moment in time did know the bible better than 15th... is knowing the bible better than someone else something to boast of? satan knows the bible better than any human FACT ...anyways how do you know what the future holds regarding which one of these people know the Bible better and stating it will always be the case ? who told this information you pass off as fact?
Reality Check

Anonymous Proxy

#6071 Mar 22, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
Gosh, seems that someone doesn't LIKE our real history of the 'culture' of our nation.
Gosh, it appears that you yearn for our past history. When blacks were slaves, the black holocaust and murder of millions of blacks was common, Jews were being killed, segregation meant that whites got the carrots and blacks got the shaft, and all things white was right. Yup, most racist bigots like you and your family, yearn for "white night sheet" days.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#6072 Mar 22, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you are confused, the Bible is the living word of God. It is spirit and it is life. Jesus healed, saved and caused folks to rise from the dead, with the same word that he gave us, the Bible.
What would make you think the bible is the living word of a god? Given that there is no proof a god exists wouldn't you require substantial evidence to think this?

UK

#6073 Mar 22, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you are confused, the Bible is the living word of God. It is spirit and it is life. Jesus healed, saved and caused folks to rise from the dead, with the same word that he gave us, the Bible. Try it and you might get rid of your substance issues.
nope your the confused one giving an image carved from wood the title of the living Word of God .Revelation 19 13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

UK

#6074 Mar 22, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>I get it, you follow the antichrist which is the devil and you call Jesus satan....It was Christ who followed and tried the Bible, and yes it did work for him. If the Bible were a weapon for satan, he would not have his minions, you, trying to twist it. In fact, the word of God is a weapoin against satan and it makes hi children, you, angry and upset.
I follow Jesus Christ the living Word of God ..he loves you soo much .

UK

#6075 Mar 22, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you are confused, the Bible is the living word of God. It is spirit and it is life. Jesus healed, saved and caused folks to rise from the dead, with the same word that he gave us, the Bible. Try it and you might get rid of your substance issues.
John 5:38-40
King James Version (KJV)
38 And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.

39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#6076 Mar 22, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>Gosh, you are confused about who your dad was, so you claimed the professor who kicked you out of school. Most Africans can read and write 7 languages and if college educated, the number goes up to 10 to 15. I myself am stuck with only being able to read and write 5. So not so good anymore, lack of practice. In other words, sonny, based on what you posted I am your daddy.
Reality check: We're not in Africa. There was a time I could communicate in Migrant Cottonpicker but, like you said, we get rusty.

Bristol, UK

#6077 Mar 22, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>I have heard many posters post about your admission to having adrug problem and your lack of any attempt to cure it. Many have said that no real Christian can have a drug problem. Something about a filthy and polluted vessel which Christ can not dwell in. So, do you have any scriptures to support your drug problem. Also, Seriously violates both the laws of God and Caesar and makes moonshine whiskey, do you have scripture to support these actions?
we have many drug addicts in this world from caffiene addiction to crack cocaine to prescribed medications for sickness and diseases and yes many have said that no real christian can have any sin or problems or defects or illness or whatever ..turns out thats a load of baloney ..anyways Christ or Lord the living Word of God loves you ..I do too ..come into the light

“Fully Protected ~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6078 Mar 22, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>I have heard many posters post about your admission to having adrug problem and your lack of any attempt to cure it. Many have said that no real Christian can have a drug problem. Something about a filthy and polluted vessel which Christ can not dwell in. So, do you have any scriptures to support your drug problem. Also, Seriously violates both the laws of God and Caesar and makes moonshine whiskey, do you have scripture to support these actions?
I want no part of that stuff.....no Christian should. I hope it is not true.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#6079 Mar 22, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text> we have many drug addicts in this world from caffiene addiction to crack cocaine to prescribed medications for sickness and diseases and yes many have said that no real christian can have any sin or problems or defects or illness or whatever ..turns out thats a load of baloney ..anyways Christ or Lord the living Word of God loves you ..I do too ..come into the light
Is not religion an addiction? It gives people a fix.......it is whatever you want it to be. People get obsessed with it and it clouds their thinking.

And of course like addicts, they claim it doesn't -- and they try and validate their behavior by claiming they follow the truth.
nc resident

Charlotte, NC

#6080 Mar 22, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I want no part of that stuff.....no Christian should. I hope it is not true.
I hope you are sincere in that. I have watched too many lives destroyed by addiction. I pray for them all .

“It is well with my soul”

Since: Feb 10

Whereabouts in Jersey

#6081 Mar 22, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text> we have many drug addicts in this world from caffiene addiction to crack cocaine to prescribed medications for sickness and diseases and yes many have said that no real christian can have any sin or problems or defects or illness or whatever ..turns out thats a load of baloney ..anyways Christ or Lord the living Word of God loves you ..I do too ..come into the light
Mat 9:12 But when Jesus heard [that], he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.
Mat 9:13 But go ye and learn what [that] meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice:

Jhn 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

:)

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#6082 Mar 22, 2013
Really wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0ZFN8TBfgNUXX HOW GREAT IS OUR GOD
AMEN!

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#6083 Mar 22, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>how come ? do you have scriptures to back this up?
Bank on it, from Gen. to Rev. take your pick!!

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#6085 Mar 22, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I want no part of that stuff.....no Christian should. I hope it is not true.
Laci,
that poster you are replying to is 'doc', yet, here you are showing that you just might take his foul word for something he posted about a fellow Christian.
There is no hope for you.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#6086 Mar 22, 2013
cvor wrote:
<quoted text>
Is not religion an addiction? It gives people a fix.......it is whatever you want it to be. People get obsessed with it and it clouds their thinking.
And of course like addicts, they claim it doesn't -- and they try and validate their behavior by claiming they follow the truth.
I will agree with you in that some people do.
And, that is simply using religion/Christianity as a crutch, which is what they were seeking all along.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would Jesus have attended a Gay Wedding? 4 min no-one-special 2,218
Christian Fundamentalism 7 min Big Al 83
News Republic of Ireland votes for equal marriage 10 min Rose_NoHo 90
Sodom and Gomorrah And Drunk incest. 1 hr 10uhsee 302
Mark 4:11 Should Christians follow the Bible? 1 hr Passing thru 39
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 1 hr Barnsweb 3,628
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr waaasssuuup 4,498
Christians: Is this really Christian theology? 2 hr no-one-special 145
More from around the web