Since: Oct 07

Aberdeen, UK

#5958 Mar 21, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
He already found me. That's why I believe His words.
So what has he said to you today?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5959 Mar 21, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>So what has he said to you today?
It's in the Bible.

Location hidden

#5960 Mar 21, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>Not at all Dollars ..I love my Bible/s ..I just wont call it the infallible inerrant unchangeable living WORD of God ...I know it points too and contains the truth as too who the Living Word of God is..I know who is the infallible unchangable alive ect Word of God ..Jesus is Lord not the Bible ,can you say Jesus is Lord ?..I also know it is full of contradictions ,mistranslations ect ect but I also know that the truth is contained amongst the lying pen of the scribes ..anyways are you not supposed to put me outside your fellowship and have nothing to do with me or something like that..perhaps thats why your handing me over to satan ,how many times now is that ?, doesnt seem to be working for you
You clearly reject the Bible. So you create YOUR god to please yourself. The errors are in YOU. Not the Bible.

Aberdeen, UK

#5961 Mar 21, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
It's in the Bible.
39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

John 10:27
King James Version (KJV)
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

John 10:3
King James Version (KJV)
3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.

John 5:25
King James Version (KJV)
25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.
Revelation 3:20
King James Version (KJV)
20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
Hebrews 3:15
King James Version (KJV)
15 While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.

Aberdeen, UK

#5962 Mar 21, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You clearly reject the Bible. So you create YOUR god to please yourself. The errors are in YOU. Not the Bible.
Pathetic..you are either blind ,stupid or not very good at trying to be deceptive

Location hidden

#5963 Mar 21, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>
39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.
John 10:27
King James Version (KJV)
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
John 10:3
King James Version (KJV)
3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.
John 5:25
King James Version (KJV)
25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.
Revelation 3:20
King James Version (KJV)
20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
Hebrews 3:15
King James Version (KJV)
15 While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.
Your point? Why would you believe that and not the rest of the Bible? Who is your God?

“Atheism is the right choice”

Since: Jun 12

Ringwood, Australia

#5964 Mar 21, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
This is the time of the year that most parents tell there lies to there own children about the Easter bunny. At Soul Winners/Faith Builders we preach the truth about Easter in our Children Churches. Telling lies only shows that you don't love your children, when they are raise up in lies like the Easter-Bunny.
How does your lame ass religion give you the effing right to tell me I don't love my kids?

You're telling lies to your kids as well teaching them all your sky fairy crap so you must not love them either.

Jam your bible stories where the sun don't shine. Easter bunny is no less believable that than themshite your teaching.

Location hidden

#5965 Mar 21, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>Pathetic..you are either blind ,stupid or not very good at trying to be deceptive
Name calling and lies. Again your fruit is showing.

Location hidden

#5966 Mar 21, 2013
Sceptical_Mal wrote:
<quoted text>
How does your lame ass religion give you the effing right to tell me I don't love my kids?
You're telling lies to your kids as well teaching them all your sky fairy crap so you must not love them either.
Jam your bible stories where the sun don't shine. Easter bunny is no less believable that than themshite your teaching.
Do you tell your kids the truth that they will eventually lose everything and everyone they love? That they are without hope, like you? I'm sure you don't tell them the Truth because you don't even face up to it yourself.
Sceptical_Mal

Ringwood, Australia

#5967 Mar 21, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you tell your kids the truth that they will eventually lose everything and everyone they love? That they are without hope, like you? I'm sure you don't tell them the Truth because you don't even face up to it yourself.
Whatever dickwad. They know the truth. There is no god, no afterlife, nothing.

Sorry to disappoint you.
nc resident

Charlotte, NC

#5970 Mar 21, 2013
prince0fdarkness wrote:
Time out for a verse from the Atheists book.
Your Mother and Father brought you into this world..Not God
Your demise will be decided by fate..Not God
You are on earth for one reason, and for one reason only, to procreate, and when your time is up you will be placed in the ground, or in an urn as ashes in exactly the same as the billions and billions of others who were on the earth before you and have died.
There is no Judgment. You have served your purpose. Why would a man be judged by a God who has overseen Tsunamis, untold wars, earthquakes, and not lifted a finger ?
Be kind, be thoughtful, be nice, be considerate to your fellow men. Do good deeds from the heart, not from the want of attention or personal gain, and do unto others as you would have done to yourself.
All these things are common sense, you have no need of a written word or a God to show you the way to lead a satisfactory life, we all know when we have done wrong
Do not waste your time being afraid of a mythical being that you cannot see, cannot touch, cannot speak to, to discuss why it was that your loved one had to die in a distant war somewhere, or why it is that babies are born crippled for life in his name.
Have no fear of dying. The only person you have to answer to is yourself, and what you failed to do in life, you certainly will not put right in death.
BOOK OF ATHEISM VERSE 1, CHAPTER 1.
Fate?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#5971 Mar 21, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>A man who can't walk right in life, will always fall at the feet of Satan!
grandiose assertion without a shred of evidence.

may as well tell me freddie kreuger is coming to get me-- it is just as supported

Location hidden

#5973 Mar 21, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't Author the Bible. Now you know.
But the problem with YOU is that YOU add your lies to the book of lies. So THAT is upon >>>YOU<<<.

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#5974 Mar 21, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
The Easter Bunny doesn't exist? You can't prove that. FACT.
You need to take reading 101!

Aberdeen, UK

#5975 Mar 21, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Name calling and lies. Again your fruit is showing.
you really want me to retrieve a portion of your name calling and lying posts ?..no need too there all over the place ..and you DARE to post this to me ...if it wisnae so sad it would be hilarious ..well at least know I know you are not blind ..you know exactly what you do

“Watching for Wolves~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5976 Mar 21, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
But the problem with YOU is that YOU add your lies to the book of lies. So THAT is upon >>>YOU<<<.
The judgement of God will fall upon >>YOU<< you will see, sinning seen.

Aberdeen, UK

#5977 Mar 21, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar ..not even you is hopeless

“Watching for Wolves~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5978 Mar 21, 2013
Hello PM01, how are you and your wife? God bless You!

Aberdeen, UK

#5979 Mar 21, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Your point? Why would you believe that and not the rest of the Bible? Who is your God?
you will meet him soon enough ...he loves you and knows you more than you even know yourself ..he created you ..and he has you in his hand and isnt letting go

Location hidden

#5980 Mar 21, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text> I AM delivering you unto Christ
Now SEE "halfabill", "RR", Spaci, preacherliar, and other Christian wannabe trolls, THIS is how a REAL Christian replies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atonement? 4 min God the son 178
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 4 min Chelsee11 14,610
Houston Mayor Says City’s Church Sermon Subpoen... 52 min 15th Dalai Lama 66
New Discovery Shows No God Needed To Create Life 1 hr blacklagoon 238
Video games that are Satanic 1 hr Gary Coaldigger 17
+++ ASK FOR PERMISSION to POST on MY FORUM +++ 1 hr God the son 9
The Social Harm of Religion 1 hr God the son 87
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 2 hr provegodexists 3,324

Christian People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE