assertion without evidence...yet again
It is done.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5939 Mar 20, 2013
prince0fdarkness wrote:
<quoted text>
M0RON.....my condolences to your mom... I am sure she was hoping for a kid with half a brain...
Insults come from those who have nothing intelligent to say.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#5940 Mar 20, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are yo so intent upon making up such baseless lies?
I didn't Author the Bible. Now you know.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#5941 Mar 20, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
And your moronic conclusions are, well yours.
Don't you have anything intelligent to say? Guess not.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#5942 Mar 20, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite some delusion you have there!
You are accountable.

Ezekiel 33:9 (NKJV)
9 Nevertheless if you warn the wicked to turn from his way, and he does not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered your soul.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Danville, VA

#5943 Mar 20, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you have anything intelligent to say? Guess not.
If you notice it >>>NEVER<<< posts this to Nettie and she makes very similar posts.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Danville, VA

#5944 Mar 20, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You are accountable.
9 Nevertheless if you warn the wicked to turn from his way, and he does not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered your soul.
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>

Since you completely annihilated the Christian Forum and it is TOTALLY gone, this is the only place left for me to post. You, GS, and SD are the only posters I know that can wipe out at least 100 longstanding posters in a single day, and top forums with a little gasoline you put on your trolling fires..
This was posted on TM8's (poster using another sock Happy Easter) thread and it is posters like Star aka Seen who have run off 100's of Christian posters by posting vile nasty hatful things to them.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#5945 Mar 20, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You are delivered unto Satan in Jesus' Name.
1 Corinthians 5:5 (NKJV)
5 deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.
That's sad that you cannot even get along with the real Christians here.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#5947 Mar 20, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You are accountable.
I am accountable to the real God only. And >>>NOT<<< you, nor your demonic fake "god", nor your book of lies.

Since: Oct 07

Glasgow, UK

#5948 Mar 20, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You are delivered unto Satan in Jesus' Name.
1 Corinthians 5:5 (NKJV)
5 deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.
I AM delivering you unto Christ

Glasgow, UK

#5949 Mar 20, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Insults come from those who have nothing intelligent to say.
Then stop insulting ..I am sure you have something intelligent to say

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#5950 Mar 20, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>Really ? Thats not what Christ says is it ? Matthew 22:37-40
King James Version (KJV)
37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38 This is the first and great commandment.
39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
RR thinks quoting scripture and hammering others with his opinions, about them, and what scripture means, is sharing the Gospel.
He thinks by doing this HE can "win souls for Christ", that souls CAN be won, and that it's for HIM to win them!
He doesn't know that a soul cannot BE won - that a soul comes to Christ of it's OWN volition.
He doesn't know that ONLY LOVE encourages, persuades and convinces others of Christ.
No surprise there, as he always DOWNPLAYS the importance of Love when anyone brings the subject up with him.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#5951 Mar 21, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
If you notice it >>>NEVER<<< posts this to Nettie and she makes very similar posts.
Change your thoughts and you change your world.~ Norman Vincent Peale

Glasgow, UK

#5952 Mar 21, 2013
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
RR thinks quoting scripture and hammering others with his opinions, about them, and what scripture means, is sharing the Gospel.
He thinks by doing this HE can "win souls for Christ", that souls CAN be won, and that it's for HIM to win them!
He doesn't know that a soul cannot BE won - that a soul comes to Christ of it's OWN volition.
He doesn't know that ONLY LOVE encourages, persuades and convinces others of Christ.
No surprise there, as he always DOWNPLAYS the importance of Love when anyone brings the subject up with him.
Morning Janee..In that case he/she would be blind and I am not convinced of that ...I may be wrong

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#5953 Mar 21, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's sad that you cannot even get along with the real Christians here.
You don't have a clue what Christian is.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#5954 Mar 21, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
I am accountable to the real God only.
That's what I have been telling you. You're in DEEP trouble.

Hebrews 10:30-31 (NKJV)
30 For we know Him who said, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord. And again, "The LORD will judge His people." 31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#5955 Mar 21, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text> I AM delivering you unto Christ
He already found me. That's why I believe His words.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#5956 Mar 21, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>Then stop insulting ..I am sure you have something intelligent to say
The Bible is your problem. It is an insult to you.

Glasgow, UK

#5957 Mar 21, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible is your problem. It is an insult to you.
Not at all Dollars ..I love my Bible/s ..I just wont call it the infallible inerrant unchangeable living WORD of God ...I know it points too and contains the truth as too who the Living Word of God is..I know who is the infallible unchangable alive ect Word of God ..Jesus is Lord not the Bible ,can you say Jesus is Lord ?..I also know it is full of contradictions ,mistranslations ect ect but I also know that the truth is contained amongst the lying pen of the scribes ..anyways are you not supposed to put me outside your fellowship and have nothing to do with me or something like that..perhaps thats why your handing me over to satan ,how many times now is that ?, doesnt seem to be working for you

Glasgow, UK

#5958 Mar 21, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
He already found me. That's why I believe His words.
So what has he said to you today?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barnsweb's own NT calls him "ignorant" "untaugh... 53 min its a beautiful day 135
Faith during hard times 59 min its a beautiful day 72
Early Christianity 1 hr its a beautiful day 1,848
World War Two Veteran tells a story 1 hr its a beautiful day 18
Jesus is God 1 hr its a beautiful day 25
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 1 hr its a beautiful day 752
Longinus Chronicles - Fighting for Christ 1 hr its a beautiful day 78
More from around the web