#5914 Mar 20, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I think you are wrong.
Think what you will ..your entitled to your opinion

Since: Oct 07

Aberdeen, UK

#5916 Mar 20, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I see you are practicing (loving your neighbor) here? Not....
now that made me laugh out loud ..dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
When Satan visits you get back with us, if you can.

Loveismygoal wrote your wee blackened heart would love that wouldnt it ?

and you confront me about loving your neighbour ? thats rich Laci and funny too ..but just for the record I am practicng loving my neighbour ..the neighbour I am loving is the one who has too listen to Dollars "poop " dont wish to offend you by saying shit ..oops too late my bad ...anyways I think this falls under the do unto others as you would have done unto you ..I would not only expect but deserve a hell of a lot worse than what I have said if I were to spew the filth Dollars does but go ahead all you "Real " christians and high five and amen his dark ways .

“Watching for Wolves~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5917 Mar 20, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>now that made me laugh out loud ..dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
When Satan visits you get back with us, if you can.
Loveismygoal wrote your wee blackened heart would love that wouldnt it ?
and you confront me about loving your neighbour ? thats rich Laci and funny too ..but just for the record I am practicng loving my neighbour ..the neighbour I am loving is the one who has too listen to Dollars "poop " dont wish to offend you by saying shit ..oops too late my bad ...anyways I think this falls under the do unto others as you would have done unto you ..I would not only expect but deserve a hell of a lot worse than what I have said if I were to spew the filth Dollars does but go ahead all you "Real " christians and high five and amen his dark ways .
I was referring to the post you had just posted a few posts back about......loving your neighbor.........I think your true colors are showing.

Aberdeen, UK

#5918 Mar 20, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I was referring to the post you had just posted a few posts back about......loving your neighbor.........I think your true colors are showing.
which post would that be? and as I said I was loving my neighbour the one who gets the brunt of Dollars crap ..still love dollar and live in hope for his/her redemption ..and just for the record I wear a coat of many colours .

Aberdeen, UK

#5919 Mar 20, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't hide your filth. It comes from your heart.
Matthew 15:18-20 (NKJV)
18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come from the heart, and they defile a man. 19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies. 20 These are the things which defile a man, but to eat with unwashed hands does not defile a man."
Defilement Comes from Within

Matthew 15 1 Then the scribes and Pharisees who were from Jerusalem came to Jesus, saying, 2 “Why do Your disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? For they do not wash their hands when they eat bread.”

3 He answered and said to them,“Why do you also transgress the commandment of God because of your tradition? 4 For God commanded, saying,‘Honor your father and your mother’; [a] and,‘He who curses father or mother, let him be put to death.’[b] 5 But you say,‘Whoever says to his father or mother,“Whatever profit you might have received from me is a gift to God”— 6 then he need not honor his father or mother.’[c] Thus you have made the commandment[d] of God of no effect by your tradition. 7 Hypocrites! Well did Isaiah prophesy about you, saying:

8 ‘These people draw near to Me with their mouth,
And[e] honor Me with their lips,
But their heart is far from Me.
9 And in vain they worship Me,
Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.’”[f]
10 When He had called the multitude to Himself, He said to them,“Hear and understand: 11 Not what goes into the mouth defiles a man; but what comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man.”
12 Then His disciples came and said to Him,“Do You know that the Pharisees were offended when they heard this saying?”

13 But He answered and said,“Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted. 14 Let them alone. They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch.”

15 Then Peter answered and said to Him,“Explain this parable to us.”

16 So Jesus said,“Are you also still without understanding? 17 Do you not yet understand that whatever enters the mouth goes into the stomach and is eliminated? 18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come from the heart, and they defile a man. 19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies. 20 These are the things which defile a man, but to eat with unwashed hands does not defile a man.”

Footnotes:

Matthew 15:4 Exodus 20:12; Deuteronomy 5:16
Matthew 15:4 Exodus 21:17
Matthew 15:6 NU-Text omits or mother.
Matthew 15:6 NU-Text reads word.
Matthew 15:8 NU-Text omits draw near to Me with their mouth, And.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#5921 Mar 20, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
This is the time of the year that most parents tell there lies to there own children about the Easter bunny. At Soul Winners/Faith Builders we preach the truth about Easter in our Children Churches. Telling lies only shows that you don't love your children, when they are raise up in lies like the Easter-Bunny. Let us not forget about the lies we tell our children on Dec. 25 also. My children are all married and away from home, they have been raise up in truth not man made lies.
I was ask in Church last Sunday by one of the children about the Easter-Bunny. My answer was there is no such thing of a Easter-Bunny, that is nothing but lies from the pit of hell. I told all parents if they are telling lies about Easter, stop it right now because it isn't Bible. There is no place in the Bible that says the Easter-Bunny is real or the lies we use on 12/25. Do what is right makes you a good person, but living by the Bible shows wisdom!!
The Easter Bunny doesn't exist? You can't prove that. FACT.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#5922 Mar 20, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Baptism isn't going to save you. YOU need to come to Jesus Christ and be washed in the BLOOD of the Lamb, He is the ONLY way into Heaven! Jesus is the door (John 10:9), and "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." -Acts 4:12
John 3:36- He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
Christianity, the evil BLOOD cult.

Location hidden

#5923 Mar 20, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
I've answered this to you countless times before, my own personal opinion is that God will get the gospel of Jesus Christ to all who would have accepted it. God is omniscience, omnipotence and omnipresence so it's quite easy for him to do this.
Those who reject Christ Jesus will spend eternity in Hell. They sent themselves there.
Stop lying, nobody's going to end up in the Christian Hell myth. As myths are not real.

And according to your mythology, it is YOUR evil demonic "god" who sends people to his imaginary Hell.

Location hidden

#5924 Mar 20, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Christ is the ONLY way into Heaven! It doesn't matter if someone is a Baptist, Catholic, Pentecostal, Methodist, etc etc. Baptism doesn't save anyone, only the BLOOD of Jesus can wash away your sin. "The blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin." -1 John 1:7
Water Baptism is an outward show of what was already done on the inside. FIRST a person gets saved aka born again, THEN they get water baptized (full water immersion). An unsaved water baptized sinner is still just a wet sinner.
John 3:3- Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
You are so spiritually ignorant and lost, it's not funny.

Heaven is for >>>ALL<<< souls who spiritually evolve enough to pass their judgment.

Location hidden

#5925 Mar 20, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I would advise Christians to not even answer you.......seeing how you seem to be trying to provoke.......what are you doing here? Can't find anyone on your kind of thread to post to you.
Such IRONY!

Location hidden

#5926 Mar 20, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
It is indeed good news for those who repent. But Hell fire for the rest.
Why are yo so intent upon making up such baseless lies?

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#5927 Mar 20, 2013
[QUOTE who="God's Love"]<quoted text>
God is love.
[/QUOTE]

But the fake Christian "god" is all ego, hatred, jealously, wrath, and just plain evil.

Location hidden

#5929 Mar 20, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Your conclusions are, well yours.
And your moronic conclusions are, well yours.

Location hidden

#5930 Mar 20, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not delusion that you will soon die and lose everything. When you enter the eternal fire you will remember you were warned.
Quite some delusion you have there!

“The Topix Legend of GS!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#5931 Mar 20, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so spiritually ignorant and lost, it's not funny.
Heaven is for >>>ALL<<< souls who spiritually evolve enough to pass their judgment.
Why is you >>>NEVER<<< post this to Nettie? Could it be you have no backbone and cower toward Nettie's faith posts?

#5932 Mar 20, 2013
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
But the fake Christian "god" is all ego, hatred, jealously, wrath, and just plain evil.
Why is you >>>NEVER<<< post this to Nettie? Could it be you have no backbone and cower toward Nettie's faith posts?

#5933 Mar 20, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are yo so intent upon making up such baseless lies?
Nettie posts the exact same stuff. Why is you >>>NEVER<<< post this to Nettie? Could it be you have no backbone and cower toward Nettie's faith posts?

#5934 Mar 20, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop lying, nobody's going to end up in the Christian Hell myth. As myths are not real.
And according to your mythology, it is YOUR evil demonic "god" who sends people to his imaginary Hell.
Why is it you >>>NEVER<<< post to Nettie to stop lying? Why is you >>>NEVER<<< post this to Nettie? Could it be you have no backbone and cower toward Nettie's faith posts?

#5935 Mar 20, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity, the evil BLOOD cult.
Why is you >>>NEVER<<< post to Nettie "Christianity, the evil BLOOD cult"?

#5936 Mar 20, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite some delusion you have there!
Why is you >>>NEVER<<< post to Nettie she is delusional?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Proof of miracles. 9 min dollarsbill 140
Pope Francis: The Christian Who Does Not Feel M... 10 min dollarsbill 112
BIBLE CONTRADICTION: Mark 4:11-12, 2 Peter 3:9 10 min Sceptical_Mal 70
Islam is a LIE 12 min Sceptical_Mal 64
To BElieve or not to BElieve? 12 min dollarsbill 68
Do You Support Military Action Against ISIS 17 min dollarsbill 89
Atheism in a nutshell. 24 min dollarsbill 50
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 1 hr dollarsbill 3,078
Why would God not tell the Jews about hell or t... 2 hr 15th Dalai Lama 620
A Message from Nettie (Feb '14) 4 hr par five 1,458