Bible Facts and Promises, Study!!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#5894 Mar 20, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
There are MANY errors in the Bible for those who WANT to find them. God is clearly stressing the joy of serving Him in both translations and every English Bible I have read.
lmao -- with these brainwashed morons.

they declare the bible to be infallible.........a book written by uneducated people that effed goats.

and they pretend it is a major effort to prove uneducated people wrong

they were dead wrong.......

i can't imagine what goes through these people's heads when they watch the news and there is no mention of jesus and moses or the bible or the obvious influence of god.......or when god is not even mentioned in history of science class-- even in catholic school..

the bible is bologne---its well known......children can figure that out

Location hidden

#5895 Mar 20, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
This is the time of the year that most parents tell there lies to there own children about the Easter bunny. At Soul Winners/Faith Builders we preach the truth about Easter in our Children Churches. Telling lies only shows that you don't love your children, when they are raise up in lies like the Easter-Bunny. Let us not forget about the lies we tell our children on Dec. 25 also. My children are all married and away from home, they have been raise up in truth not man made lies.
I was ask in Church last Sunday by one of the children about the Easter-Bunny. My answer was there is no such thing of a Easter-Bunny, that is nothing but lies from the pit of hell. I told all parents if they are telling lies about Easter, stop it right now because it isn't Bible. There is no place in the Bible that says the Easter-Bunny is real or the lies we use on 12/25. Do what is right makes you a good person, but living by the Bible shows wisdom!!
the easter bunny is less of a lie than what you tell.......at least you get candy when you give money to he store...all we get from you are empty promises that have 0 credibility

you prey on suckers and people with emotional problems

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5896 Mar 20, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
When Jesus took a dump, was it holy $#!+?
You can't hide your filth. It comes from your heart.

Matthew 15:18-20 (NKJV)
18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come from the heart, and they defile a man. 19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies. 20 These are the things which defile a man, but to eat with unwashed hands does not defile a man."

Location hidden

#5897 Mar 20, 2013
cvor wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao -- with these brainwashed morons.
they declare the bible to be infallible.........a book written by uneducated people that effed goats.
and they pretend it is a major effort to prove uneducated people wrong
they were dead wrong.......
i can't imagine what goes through these people's heads when they watch the news and there is no mention of jesus and moses or the bible or the obvious influence of god.......or when god is not even mentioned in history of science class-- even in catholic school..
the bible is bologne---its well known......children can figure that out
You are delivered unto Satan in Jesus' Name.

1 Corinthians 5:5 (NKJV)
5 deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Since: Oct 07

Glasgow, UK

#5898 Mar 20, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
There are MANY errors in the Bible for those who WANT to find them. God is clearly stressing the joy of serving Him in both translations and every English Bible I have read.
So how does that fit in with your belief that the Bible is God ? or that the Bible is the infallible unchangeable word of God?

Glasgow, UK

#5899 Mar 20, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
5 deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.
So how do you do that ? whats the Biblical criteria and formula for doing such a thing ? Do you just say it and it makes it so ? or do you take the person to satan and hand them over yourself ?

Location hidden

#5900 Mar 20, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>So how does that fit in with your belief that the Bible is God ? or that the Bible is the infallible unchangeable word of God?
I don't know anyone who believes the Bible is God. It is the words of God.

Glasgow, UK

#5902 Mar 20, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know anyone who believes the Bible is God. It is the words of God.
I am sure you told me within the last 24 hours the Bible was God ...I may have misunderstood ..my bad if I did ..I didnt know anyone either who believes the Bible is God till coming on here but yes some people do believe this ..anyways you now say it is the words of God ..would that be the infallible unerring never changing Word of God ?

Glasgow, UK

#5903 Mar 20, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen! The most important thing a Christian can do is win souls for Christ.
Proverbs 11:30- The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.
James 5:20- Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.
Really ? Thats not what Christ says is it ? Matthew 22:37-40
King James Version (KJV)
37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Glasgow, UK

#5904 Mar 20, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you told me anyone adding too or taking away from the words would burn in hell forever ? I show you examples and you come up with this? double minded much ?

Location hidden

#5905 Mar 20, 2013
prince0fdarkness wrote:
<quoted text>
you should be delivered to the stupid ward and put away.Put your dunce hat on and stand in the corner.
When Satan visits you get back with us, if you can.

Location hidden

#5906 Mar 20, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure you told me within the last 24 hours the Bible was God ...I may have misunderstood ..my bad if I did ..I didnt know anyone either who believes the Bible is God till coming on here but yes some people do believe this ..anyways you now say it is the words of God ..would that be the infallible unerring never changing Word of God ?
"the things which I write to you are the commandments of the Lord"

1 Corinthians 14:37-38 (NKJV)
37 If anyone thinks himself to be a prophet or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things which I write to you are the commandments of the Lord. 38 But if anyone is ignorant, let him be ignorant.

Glasgow, UK

#5907 Mar 20, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I realize that is your religion. I'll stick with Jesus.
you dont know him ..yet

Glasgow, UK

#5908 Mar 20, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
"the things which I write to you are the commandments of the Lord"
1 Corinthians 14:37-38 (NKJV)
37 If anyone thinks himself to be a prophet or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things which I write to you are the commandments of the Lord. 38 But if anyone is ignorant, let him be ignorant.
what things are you speaking of ?

“Heaven or Hell, your choice.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5909 Mar 20, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>you dont know him ..yet
I think you are wrong.

Glasgow, UK

#5910 Mar 20, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
When Satan visits you get back with us, if you can.
your wee blackened heart would love that wouldnt it ?

Location hidden

#5911 Mar 20, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
assertion without evidence...yet again

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#5912 Mar 20, 2013
cvor wrote:
<quoted text>
the Easter bunny is less of a lie than what you tell.......at least you get candy when you give money to he store...all we get from you are empty promises that have 0 credibility
you prey on suckers and people with emotional problems
A man who can't walk right in life, will always fall at the feet of Satan!

“Heaven or Hell, your choice.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5913 Mar 20, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>your wee blackened heart would love that wouldnt it ?
I see you are practicing (loving your neighbor) here? Not....

Glasgow, UK

#5914 Mar 20, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I think you are wrong.
Think what you will ..your entitled to your opinion

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) (Mar '16) 20 min messianic114 2,785
Scripture 41 min messianic114 140
Bible Interpretation 1 hr messianic114 376
Poll The Greatest Threat to America's Security (Sep '15) 2 hr MICHA 4,031
Design, Nowhere Evident 3 hr messianic114 594
The Moral Failure Of Christians 4 hr Gary Coaldigger 186
Why lie about the truth? Christian mistranslat... 5 hr Big Al 487
More from around the web