Bible Facts and Promises, Study!!

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#5852 Mar 19, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Babies are innocent......straight to Heaven for everyone of them.......
So, you don't have to accept Jesus to get into heaven.
Well, then, wouldn't we be doing babies a favor by killing them? That way they are sure to get into heaven. If you let them live, they might end up in hell!

Please note, I am in no way saying people should kill babies, I'm just pointing out how absurd fundie beliefs are.

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#5853 Mar 19, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep repeating the same nonsense over and over again. It's comical but in a pathetic and sad way. It's already been debunked to you many many times in the past. Yet you keep repeating the same nonsensical drivel. You even linked to the evilbible site on other threads.
You haven't debunked anything I've said.
What have I copy/pasted from evilbible?
(buy-bull verses don't count.)

“No stalking allowed.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5854 Mar 19, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you don't have to accept Jesus to get into heaven.
Well, then, wouldn't we be doing babies a favor by killing them? That way they are sure to get into heaven. If you let them live, they might end up in hell!
Please note, I am in no way saying people should kill babies, I'm just pointing out how absurd fundie beliefs are.
Google it.....you are here to provoke and bait........goodbye.

“No stalking allowed.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5855 Mar 19, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep repeating the same nonsense over and over again. It's comical but in a pathetic and sad way. It's already been debunked to you many many times in the past. Yet you keep repeating the same nonsensical drivel. You even linked to the evilbible site on other threads.
.......a devil.

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Buda, TX

#5856 Mar 19, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you ever get tired of repeating the same debunked things over and over again that you copied from an anti-Christian trash site?
Can't you people think for yourselves? You need other fools to tell you what to believe? It's the blind leading the blind straight to their eternal destiny in the Lake of Fire. And Satan is sitting back and laughing at you all.
Jesus died so that you could have eternal life in Heaven.
Satan hates you and wants to lead you to eternal Hell.
You're on the losing team by rejecting Christ Jesus.
John 3:18- He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Hebrews 2:3- How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;
That post is the most ironic one you ever put on here.

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#5857 Mar 19, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
My God is real, for I can feel, Him in my soul!
My God is Real:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =K3Se7dKsjkMXX
Naw, that's just your haemorrhoids playing you up!

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5858 Mar 19, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I said that doesn't count.
I could say the same thing about Santa's Workshop on Mars.
<quoted text>
Again, Buy-bull quotes don't count.
I'm looking for evidence, not myths.
Real, testable, measurable evidence.
You believe in Santa?

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#5859 Mar 19, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
It clearly was written by people who thought the earth was flat.
If it were supernatural, there would have been no need to go up on a high mountain. Hey, if they saw all of the kingdoms on earth, maybe they went to the top of a mountain, high.
Your conclusions are, well yours.

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#5860 Mar 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Your conclusions are, well yours.
Your delusions are, well yours.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#5861 Mar 19, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Your delusions are, well yours.
It's not delusion that you will soon die and lose everything. When you enter the eternal fire you will remember you were warned.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#5862 Mar 20, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you ever get tired of repeating the same debunked things over and over again that you copied from an anti-Christian trash site?
Can't you people think for yourselves? You need other fools to tell you what to believe? It's the blind leading the blind straight to their eternal destiny in the Lake of Fire. And Satan is sitting back and laughing at you all.
Jesus died so that you could have eternal life in Heaven.
Satan hates you and wants to lead you to eternal Hell.
You're on the losing team by rejecting Christ Jesus.
John 3:18- He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Hebrews 2:3- How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;
Just wondering; who are the blindfolded here?
The Atheists are just trying to make the religious people see ---, take away the mask that someone ignorant has placed before their eyes, because your hope of seeing the truth comes with that.
The plain and pure truth is here to see for every person who wants to study for themselves, there is no need for anyone to study the Bible or any other religious book to know the truth; study science, philosophy, psychology and social behaviour, live a decent life and the truth comes to you for free, you don’t have to sell your soul to any person or cult.

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#5863 Mar 20, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not delusion that you will soon die and lose everything. When you enter the eternal fire you will remember you were warned.
Why would I remember that if I was burning. I would probably have other things on my mind.

Oh yeah, when I die, my mind ceases to exist. Duh

Since: Oct 07

Glasgow, UK

#5864 Mar 20, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe in Jesus? Which Jesus?
Revelation 22:19 (NKJV)
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
Yes I do believe in Jesus ..I hear him and see him ..which one ? the one who was murdered and resurrected and came and sought me out himself when I was lost ..the one who leads and guides me to love God ,love neighbor and love self ..something that I was incapable of doing until I met him .

oh my thats awful ..who has added too or taken away from the word here ?

Ecclesiastes 5:20
King James Version (KJV)
20 For he shall not much remember the days of his life; because God answereth him in the joy of his heart.

New King James Version (NKJV)
20 For he will not dwell unduly on the days of his life, because God keeps him busy with the joy of his heart.

did God answer him or did he keep him busy ? which one of these Bibles has added too or taken away from the word ? which one do you claim is the infallible unchanging living Word of God? which one do you claim IS God ? cant be both can it ? can it be any of them ?

Glasgow, UK

#5865 Mar 20, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Love, Sorry, and thank you for being so patient, as I come and go on theses posts...
There are Two...
IMHO,'Eternal Damnation' would be blaspheme against the 'Holy Spirit.'- But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Spirit has never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal judgment. Mark 3:29
KJV
To take the mark of the beast which number reads 666...
Thanks Snevaeh for your reply but I am afraid it doesnt answer my question as to what eternal damnation is in your opinion ..do you believe it to be like Dantes hell ...Gods own creation made in his image and dearly loved being burned and tortured for eternity without ceasing ? or do you believe something else?

what is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit in your opinion ?

As too 666 some manuscripts read 616 ..some Bibles tell us that in footnotes and some dont ..which one is true ? 666 or 616 ? and is there no hope for those who receive the mark regardless of what the mark actually is ?

please note my questions are not for myself but for you to question yourself as too what you believe and why ...God bless

Glasgow, UK

#5866 Mar 20, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus already verified the Old Testament when He stated "the blood of Abel unto the blood of Zacharias" in Luke 11:51 and Matthew 23:35.
The Jewish canonical order of the OT was from Genesis to 2 Chronicles. Hence "the blood of Abel" (Genesis 4:8) to "the blood of Zacharias" (2 Chronicles 24:21). The Jewish OT contained the same 39 books as our Christian bible, but they are arranged in a different order.
And of course the New Testament was written by actual eye-witnesses of the events of Jesus (John, Matthew, Peter, James, Jude, Paul) and those who were with the disciples and got to interview other eye-witnesses (Luke and Mark).
**Oh, but we are supposed to believe a fake Catholic Topix troll over the Word of God.
Hi Romans ...you wrote "..Jesus already verified the Old Testament when He stated "the blood of Abel unto the blood of Zacharias" in Luke 11:51 and Matthew 23:35..."

Matthew 23:35
King James Version (KJV)
35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

how do you reconcile what Christ our Lord said about Abel and others being righteous with what Saul/Paul says about all being sinners?

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#5867 Mar 20, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I remember that if I was burning. I would probably have other things on my mind.
Oh yeah, when I die, my mind ceases to exist. Duh
You will remember, forever.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#5868 Mar 20, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I do believe in Jesus ..I hear him and see him ..which one ? the one who was murdered and resurrected and came and sought me out himself when I was lost ..the one who leads and guides me to love God ,love neighbor and love self ..something that I was incapable of doing until I met him .
oh my thats awful ..who has added too or taken away from the word here ?
King James Version (KJV)
20 For he shall not much remember the days of his life; because God answereth him in the joy of his heart.
20 For he will not dwell unduly on the days of his life, because God keeps him busy with the joy of his heart.
did God answer him or did he keep him busy ? which one of these Bibles has added too or taken away from the word ? which one do you claim is the infallible unchanging living Word of God? which one do you claim IS God ? cant be both can it ? can it be any of them ?
Our English Bibles are consistent. Your attack on them noted.

Glasgow, UK

#5869 Mar 20, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Really ? then please with this one of many examples show me what is consistent about this here

King James Version (KJV)

you say "Our English Bibles are consistent. Your attack on them noted." ??? what have you noted ? you tell me those who add too or take away from the word are doomed to hell ...I show you an example and you give me this in return ??? is the questions too difficult for you too answer?

I ask you them again

I AM

San Diego, CA

#5870 Mar 20, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where the Bible says the earth is not round
Deu 33:17 His glory is like the firstling of his bullock , and his horns are like the horns of unicorns : with them he shall push the people together to the >>>> ends of the earth <<<< : and they are the ten thousands of Ephraim , and they are the thousands of Manasseh .

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Santa Fe, NM

#5871 Mar 20, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Tommyrot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why has God stop communicating with man? 25 min blacklagoon 3 207
jesus will never return 33 min truth 482
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 7 hr blacklagoon 3 1,603
Our time is here, prophecy fulfilled! 7 hr blacklagoon 3 36
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? Sat ZDF 601
America is a constitutional republic, based on ... Fri Bloodflower 43
Gambler's Abyss: Deuteronomy Fri Bloodflower 2
More from around the web