Bible Facts and Promises, Study!!

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5831 Mar 19, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>No... but the doctors, nurses and mothers do......if not repented for. I almost forgot, so do all those who agree with it.
Well said! Abortion is total depravity.

“No stalking allowed.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5832 Mar 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel is back to stay whether you like it or not.
Amen!

“No stalking allowed.”

Location hidden

#5833 Mar 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said! Abortion is total depravity.
It sure is......

“No stalking allowed.”

Location hidden

#5834 Mar 19, 2013
cvor wrote:
<quoted text>
being that it was inspired by god I think they could have came up with a correct word at least..especially since god new people would be reading what they wrote for thousands of years
your god was wrong.....because your god was a fabrication from people with primitive knowledge and today people are still twisting these words so they can keep worshiping it
How sure are you about that? Enough to gamble on your soul?

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#5835 Mar 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
"He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone" "forever and ever"
Revelation 14:9-11 (NKJV)
9 Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name."
I asked for evidence, not buy-bull quotes.
So, give us some evidence hell exists. Evidence we can test and measure.

Panorama City, CA

#5836 Mar 19, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>No... but the doctors, nurses and mothers do......if not repented for. I almost forgot, so do all those who agree with it.
Where do the aborted fetuses go?

Panorama City, CA

#5837 Mar 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Your proof?
Easy.
At one point Satan takes Jesus to the top of a mountain and shows him ALL of the kingdoms of earth. That would only be possible if the earth was flat.

Panorama City, CA

#5838 Mar 19, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
How many times are you going to repeat the same nonsense?
1) The word circle in Isa 40:22 was chuwg, which can also mean a sphere. The Hebrews didn't have a specific word to use for sphere.
IOW, it says the earth is a circle. A flat shape. Also, in that section it says the heavens are as a tent. Well, they aren't. They are almost 100% empty space.
Romans Road wrote:
2) When David and Bathsheba's child died in 2 Samuel 12:18, David stated "I shall go to him, but he shall not return to me." (2 Sam 12:23)
And?

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#5839 Mar 19, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked for evidence, not buy-bull quotes.
So, give us some evidence hell exists. Evidence we can test and measure.
Prove it doesn't exist.

"the furnace of fire"

Matthew 13:49-50 (NKJV)
49 So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, 50 and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#5840 Mar 19, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy.
At one point Satan takes Jesus to the top of a mountain and shows him ALL of the kingdoms of earth. That would only be possible if the earth was flat.
It clearly was supernatural.

"in a moment of time"

Luke 4:5 (NKJV)
5 Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.

“No stalking allowed.”

Location hidden

#5841 Mar 19, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do the aborted fetuses go?
Their bodies in a trash can, and their souls to Heaven.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#5842 Mar 19, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
And?
Don't you ever get tired of repeating the same debunked things over and over again that you copied from an anti-Christian trash site?

Can't you people think for yourselves? You need other fools to tell you what to believe? It's the blind leading the blind straight to their eternal destiny in the Lake of Fire. And Satan is sitting back and laughing at you all.

Jesus died so that you could have eternal life in Heaven.
Satan hates you and wants to lead you to eternal Hell.

You're on the losing team by rejecting Christ Jesus.

John 3:18- He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Hebrews 2:3- How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;

#5844 Mar 19, 2013
cvor wrote:
<quoted text>
being that it was inspired by god I think they could have came up with a correct word at least..especially since god new people would be reading what they wrote for thousands of years
your god was wrong.....because your god was a fabrication from people with primitive knowledge and today people are still twisting these words so they can keep worshiping it
My God is real, for I can feel, Him in my soul!

My God is Real:

Panorama City, CA

#5845 Mar 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it doesn't exist.
I said that doesn't count.
I could say the same thing about Santa's Workshop on Mars.
dollarsbill wrote:
"the furnace of fire"
Matthew 13:49-50 (NKJV)
49 So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, 50 and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth."
Again, Buy-bull quotes don't count.
I'm looking for evidence, not myths.
Real, testable, measurable evidence.

Panorama City, CA

#5846 Mar 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
It clearly was supernatural.
"in a moment of time"
Luke 4:5 (NKJV)
5 Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
It clearly was written by people who thought the earth was flat.
If it were supernatural, there would have been no need to go up on a high mountain. Hey, if they saw all of the kingdoms on earth, maybe they went to the top of a mountain, high.

Panorama City, CA

#5847 Mar 19, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Their bodies in a trash can, and their souls to Heaven.
Then you don't have to accept Jesus to get into heaven.

Panorama City, CA

#5848 Mar 19, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you ever get tired of repeating the same debunked things over and over again that you copied from an anti-Christian trash site?
Can't you people think for yourselves? You need other fools to tell you what to believe? It's the blind leading the blind straight to their eternal destiny in the Lake of Fire. And Satan is sitting back and laughing at you all.
You claim I am copying from an anti-Christian trash site. Name it, show what I copied or STFU. Deal?
Romans Road wrote:
Jesus died so that you could have eternal life in Heaven.
Satan hates you and wants to lead you to eternal Hell.
You're on the losing team by rejecting Christ Jesus.
John 3:18- He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Hebrews 2:3- How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him;
LOL. Prove any of that is true. No, buy-bull quotes don't count.

“No stalking allowed.”

Location hidden

#5849 Mar 19, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you don't have to accept Jesus to get into heaven.
Babies are innocent......straight to Heaven for everyone of them.......
I AM

San Diego, CA

#5850 Mar 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Your proof?
Deu 33:17 His glory is like the firstling of his bullock , and his horns are like the horns of unicorns : with them he shall push the people together to the >>>> ends of the earth <<<< : and they are the ten thousands of Ephraim , and they are the thousands of Manasseh .

#5851 Mar 19, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim I am copying from an anti-Christian trash site. Name it, show what I copied or STFU. Deal?
<quoted text>
LOL. Prove any of that is true. No, buy-bull quotes don't count.
You keep repeating the same nonsense over and over again. It's comical but in a pathetic and sad way. It's already been debunked to you many many times in the past. Yet you keep repeating the same nonsensical drivel. You even linked to the evilbible site on other threads.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DID DOLLARSBILL HAVE a STROKE and DIE? 3 hr onelongdong 113
Sex Demons Cause Urinary Urgency, Reduced Urine... 3 hr onelongdong 2
I am Homeless and Sleeping on a Sidewalk in the... 3 hr onelongdong 2
Prayer is WORTHLESS, and I can prove it (Dec '08) 3 hr onelongdong 2,705
OPEN DEBATING FORUM.."The False Teachings of Ro... (Oct '11) 16 hr Taranis 2,154
The end times started when Jesus walked this ea... 17 hr Frindly 99
Many Honeybees Bother People Because They are C... 18 hr onelongdong 2
More from around the web