Bible Facts and Promises, Study!!

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#5541 Mar 13, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>First thing first, I don't pay evil for evil and I got other things to do here. The Doctor days is number just like you or me or anyone else. And if you was any kind of a Christian at all you would know how to put Satan and his children in there place. I will let God take care of people on here who does evil on here.....
I guess we can be forgiven for not understanding your comments because obviously neither do you.

God bless you. FACT.

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#5542 Mar 14, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>If, as you say, you leave it up to God, then please explain your continuous bashing of the Catholic Church.
Telling the truth is not bashing any church FACT! I was in the catholic church for 6 years and you or anyone else isn't telling me anything about the catholic church. Its the devils church and I know that to be a fact from day one.....

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#5543 Mar 14, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Kinda tired of the trolls, not tired of posting about God. Or never tired of my Christian friends on here. Love to you and your wife too my friend.
Laci please take my advice and over look them, its not worth talking to them. Just use the words of God and put a blind eye to the troublemakers you know who I am talking about. Topix made this a Christian Forum and the trolls don't have what it takes to understand that. You are a good Christian lady and I am happy I got to know you on these threads. You would make a good teacher for Gods Bible, you and RR, EH, I love you all and I am bless to see you all here....

PS: We got someone using my name on here, but I care less, God will take care of my lite work for me.....

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#5545 Mar 14, 2013
cvor wrote:
<quoted text>
Angel -- why do you connect with the IDEA of a powerful father figure?
Why do you crave eternal life so much?
Why do you crave certainty over the unknown?
Is it because you simply are so afraid of death that you refuse to accept it and your belief allows you to think there is no true death?
Do you hate uncertainty?
Do you hate not knowing?
Do you not hate that your morals are just your opinion....not enforced by any god?
Do you not like thinking that you have lived a lie?
----------

Hello Cvor, really sorry it took so long to get back...

For your first question... I connect with God as my father, because he connects to me. His 'Love' for me is perfect.

Crave eternal life? No. its just our reward, after a long journey... Id death is my final frontier, than so be it...

Crave certainty over the unknown? No, the unknown can be a mystery, and mysteries can be fulfilling...

Do I fear death, and use Christianity as a way avoid it? Not at all. Gosh, I don't even think about death... It does not worry me...

Are my morals my opinions? Hhhmm, not sure what you are asking...

IMHO, I don't feel as if I have lived a lie, no. I am not responsible for what other's may believe.

Cvor, Do you believe what the Bible says? KJV of old...

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#5546 Mar 14, 2013
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you support a state that continually ignores UN resolutions? Countries that ignore UN resolutions are consdered to be rogue states and a danger to world peace. For you to see that, you first need to remove your rose tinted bible glasses!
Hi, I take it you don't believe in the Bible?

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#5547 Mar 14, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for your reply ..what is eternal damnation in your opinion?
Hi Love, Sorry, and thank you for being so patient, as I come and go on theses posts...

There are Two...

IMHO,'Eternal Damnation' would be blaspheme against the 'Holy Spirit.'- But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Spirit has never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal judgment. Mark 3:29
KJV

To take the mark of the beast which number reads 666...

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#5548 Mar 14, 2013
oops, these, instead of theses. :)
danielle

Saint Albans, UK

#5549 Mar 14, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Look numbnutz, YOU spazed out on my post with a bunch of crap that had nothing to do with it, just like you did again. So I reposted it. Don't you even read anyone's replies, or know what you just posted to them?
And since AGAIN your idiotic rant has nothing to do with my post. So here, try again:
"Jesus never wrote anything in the book of lies, only other's like Paul did. And he is a MAN, so your "god's" "word" is from MAN, and not from "god".
And it's funny how you evil fake "Christians" like to self proclaim that you are "saved" by "grace", while ignoring what you CLAIM id the "word" of your demonic "god", about how important WORKS are also.
That's because down deep you must know that your soul is evil, so purposely ignore the GOOD WORKS required of you. Because you don't want to give up your evil hateful ways."
I am not a Christian, you idiot, not any kind of Christian, not a fake one, a plastic one, a misguided one, one made out of wax or anything else a stupid idiot like you thinks is possible. I am not a Christian, although if something like you was the alternative, I think anyone would turn to any religion just to avoid the embarrassment of being you. can't you read?

Location hidden

#5550 Mar 14, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Why did you not stand up to the one on here last night spamming with filth? Where were you hiding? I don't hide, I have lost interest in most of theses trolled threads. I guess you will just have to get use to posters saying what you don't like.......we are use to it with you.
You are completely wacked out.

The filth that the doc posts has NOTHING to do with Really or anybody else.

Location hidden

#5551 Mar 14, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>First thing first, I don't pay evil for evil and I got other things to do here. The Doctor days is number just like you or me or anyone else. And if you was any kind of a Christian at all you would know how to put Satan and his children in there place. I will let God take care of people on here who does evil on here.....
Your fake "god" isn't doing a very good job of taking care of the evil people like you, Spaci, RR or hopeless.

Location hidden

#5552 Mar 14, 2013
ThePreacherman01_ wrote:
http://formerwhitehat.files.wo rdpress.com/2012/03/baby-jesus -butt-plug-r.jpg
Easter sale, buy any two of these and get the 3 rd free.
But I thought you said such sales only apply to those with an imaginary Jesus in their lives?

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#5554 Mar 14, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Your fake "god" isn't doing a very good job of taking care of the evil people like you, Spaci, RR or hopeless.
Some day every unbeliever will have to face Jesus Christ at the Great White Throne Judgment (Rev 20:11-15). You will be judged according to your deeds and thrown into the Lake of Fire. And in 1 million years, you'll still be there.......and 10 million years after that, you'll still be there.....forever and ever. And it'll be your own fault for rejecting Jesus Christ.

How can a person neglect such a great salvation that is only found in Christ Jesus?

Hebrews 9:27- And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

----------

John 3:18- He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

“It's not a Joke~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5555 Mar 14, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Some day every unbeliever will have to face Jesus Christ at the Great White Throne Judgment (Rev 20:11-15). You will be judged according to your deeds and thrown into the Lake of Fire. And in 1 million years, you'll still be there.......and 10 million years after that, you'll still be there.....forever and ever. And it'll be your own fault for rejecting Jesus Christ.
How can a person neglect such a great salvation that is only found in Christ Jesus?
Hebrews 9:27- And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
----------
John 3:18- He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
John, described the lake of fire as a place where those who go “shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever”(Revelation 20:10-15). Forever is a long, long time. The Apostles Paul and Jude, along with Jesus, claimed that Hell will be a place of everlasting destruction, fire, punishment and chains (2 Thessalonians 1:8/Jude 7/Matthew 18:8, 25:41). Jude testified that those from Sodom and Gomorrah would suffer the vengeance of eternal fire. Jesus quoted the prophet Isaiah when he said that it is a place where “their worm dieth not and the fire is not quenched”(Mark 9:43-48)

#5556 Mar 14, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text> John, described the lake of fire as a place where those who go “shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever”(Revelation 20:10-15). Forever is a long, long time. The Apostles Paul and Jude, along with Jesus, claimed that Hell will be a place of everlasting destruction, fire, punishment and chains (2 Thessalonians 1:8/Jude 7/Matthew 18:8, 25:41). Jude testified that those from Sodom and Gomorrah would suffer the vengeance of eternal fire. Jesus quoted the prophet Isaiah when he said that it is a place where “their worm dieth not and the fire is not quenched”(Mark 9:43-48)
Amen! The ONLY way to avoid the eternal Lake of Fire is through the BLOOD of Christ Jesus. His sinless life, death, and resurrection provided a way for us to be accounted righteous before Holy God. It's a gift that no one can earn (Eph 2:8-9, Titus 3:5). But God gave us free will to accept salvation through Christ or reject it. Those that reject Jesus send themselves to Hell.

John 8:24- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am He, ye shall die in your sins.

----------

2 Corinthians 5:21- For He hath made Him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him.

Colossians 1:14- In whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

Romans 10:9- That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

#5558 Mar 14, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Which has nothing to do with my post. So here, try again:
"Your fake "god" isn't doing a very good job of taking care of the evil people like you, Spaci, RR or hopeless. "
REAL Christians will be hated by the heathen world (John 15:18-21). And in 2 Timothy 3:12 we read: "Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution."

The heathen get upset because the Word of God convicts them deep into their very soul:

Hebrews 4:12- For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
----------

And of course one of my favorite verses:

1 Peter 4:14- If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#5559 Mar 14, 2013
In the Beginning of humanities existence, the newly created man and woman were told by our Creator that their eyes would be opened to the knowledge of good and evil if they freely chose to use their Freedom of Choice (a GOD/Creator given gift to humanity) to disobey His Command not to even touch it. We, their posterity see and experience - His Word is True. By the way, the Hebrew word for "evil" that is used in the tree's description — ra‘— has the sense of misery, woe, grief, or harm. The word means evil, and perhaps more. It points to something extremely sorrowful — so we can rightly understand that eating the fruit of this tree would and has revealed the knowledge of good and misery. Also note: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ra , https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_symbol#Ei... ....

Another note:

The Supreme Court will soon decide whether GOD-Ordained marriage will continue to be the standard in America.

http://bible.cc/revelation/12-17.htm

http://niv.scripturetext.com/revelation/14-6.... vs 12

http://biblescripture.net/Commandments.html

http://bible.cc/hebrews/10-16.htm

http://bible.cc/revelation/3-10.htm

Interesting and solemn times indeed, I pray we make - our (individual)- choices wisely.

http://bible.cc/job/28-28.htm

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5560 Mar 14, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
We know what a fundie is so the Bible says the Earth is flat.
Prove it. We are waiting.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#5561 Mar 14, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
There you go lying again. A clear sign that you could not be a real Christian.
I've posted this many, many, times on what the Christian moral code is. and YOU >>>FAIL<<< to abide by it:
What Christians should aspire to.
Active non-violence*
Almsgiving*
Benevolence to strangers & enemies*
Christian healing*
Christian perfection*
Compassion*
Correction of others, sportively*
Forgiveness to all, including enemies*
Generosity to all, including enemies*
Honesty*
Humaneness*
Humility*
Inclusiveness & equality*
Justice*
Mercy*
Modesty*
Morality and ethics*
Peace-making*
Prayer for all, including enemies*
Purity*
Repentance*
Unconditional love for all, including enemies*
What Christians should NOT do.
Self-righteousness*
Revenge*
Religious talk without compassionate life*
Prejudice*
Judging others*
Hypocrisy*
Hatred*
Anger*
Scripture please. They will prove you wrong.

Location hidden

#5562 Mar 14, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
REAL Christians will be hated by the heathen world (John 15:18-21). And in 2 Timothy 3:12 we read: "Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution."
The heathen get upset because the Word of God convicts them deep into their very soul:
Hebrews 4:12- For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
----------
And of course one of my favorite verses:
1 Peter 4:14- If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.
Which AGAIN has nothing to do with my post. So here, try again:

"Your fake "god" isn't doing a very good job of taking care of the evil people like you, Spaci, RR or hopeless."

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#5563 Mar 14, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Which AGAIN has nothing to do with my post. So here, try again:
"Your fake "god" isn't doing a very good job of taking care of the evil people like you, Spaci, RR or hopeless."
Scripture proves your god is fake. You're a loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What religion was Enoch, Noah, and Abraham? (Oct '12) 56 min No Surprise 613
Faith during hard times 1 hr Blacklagoon 62
World War Two Veteran tells a story 2 hr green 13
Is there any evidence Apostles Peter and Paul b... 3 hr green 282
Early Christianity 3 hr little spam lamb 1,837
Barnsweb's own NT calls him "ignorant" "untaugh... 3 hr little spam lamb 127
Longinus Chronicles - Fighting for Christ 3 hr little spam lamb 71
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 3 hr little spam lamb 745
More from around the web