Bible Facts and Promises, Study!!

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#5465 Mar 12, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
The best thing to do for unsaved loved ones is to keep praying for them and keep sharing the gospel with them. Every seed planted has the opportunity to grow! Sometimes it takes years and years for the seed to land on good fertile soil.
I'm living proof of this, and so is every other Christian.
Oh how I rejected the gospel for so many years prior to getting saved. Thankfully I had someone in my life who never gave up on me. They kept sharing the gospel with me despite my many years of rejection.
But there was one day many years ago, the good gospel seed finally landed on fertile soil........and that seed sprouted up strong.
I still remember that knock on my heart that day from Jesus, and my complete surrender to Christ. The tears ran down my face as I was finally coming to the Lord with a truly repentant heart, I cried out to Jesus to forgive me.....to wash me in His precious Holy BLOOD, to come into my life. I didn't have a "sinner's prayer" outline, I was just pouring my heart out to Jesus. My tears were turned to joy as He sent me the Holy Spirit to come live inside of me. The salvation experience is powerful!
I thank God for that person in my life who never gave up on me, who kept sharing the good gospel with me despite my many rejections!
**That person has done gone home to be with the Lord, but I look forward to that day when I see them in Heaven and say THANK YOU for never giving up on me.
----------
NEVER give up on sharing the gospel with family, friends, loved ones, coworkers, etc etc. It's a beautiful day when a soul gets saved and gets delivered from the clutches of Satan and their eternal destiny of Hell.
2 Corinthians 5:11- Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are made manifest in your consciences.
2 Timothy 4:2- Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.
Proverbs 11:30- The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.
I LOVE YOU JESUS! THANK YOU FOR SHEDDING YOUR PRECIOUS SINLESS BLOOD FOR MY SINS!
AMEN!!

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#5466 Mar 12, 2013
Paul wrote:
<quoted text> A great post Dad!!
Thank you Son.......

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#5467 Mar 12, 2013
Part Two.....

For a detailed description of Heaven, see Revelation chapters 21-22. Once we arrive in Heaven, we will be glorified and perfect. Our hearts, attitudes, and thoughts will be completely in agreement with God (1 John 3:2). If some of our love ones are not in Heaven, we will be in 100% complete agreement that they do not belong there that they are condemned by their own refusal to accept Jesus Christ as their Savior (John 3:16;John 14:6. it is hard to understand this, but we will not be saddened by the lack of their presences. Our focus should not be on how we can enjoy Heaven without all of our loved ones there, but rather on how we can point our loved ones to faith in Christ-so that they will be there.....

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#5470 Mar 12, 2013
At my Churches and here on these threads I hear people asking this question many times. So let us ask it here and see what we come up with. As for the non-believer's we already know what there answer will be.

Question:
"Why are Christians so Judgmental?"

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#5471 Mar 12, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
At my Churches and here on these threads I hear people asking this question many times. So let us ask it here and see what we come up with. As for the non-believer's we already know what there answer will be.
Question:
"Why are Christians so Judgmental?"
rotflol

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#5473 Mar 12, 2013
prince0fdarkness wrote:
reverence for all life... including humans and animals
http://www.pantheism.net/paul/index.htm
Hello Prince, I looked at your link...I*n*t*e*r*e*s*t*i*n*g. I have been busy with life on my end, but wanted to research Pantheism a bit more. I did not want you to thing I had forgotten you.:)
I'm off to a Tennis match for a friend... Will be several hours...

* With that being said...Thank you for being patient... Some of my replies will be instant, and some will not, depending on the day... I will always try to answer you.:) SL

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#5474 Mar 12, 2013
cvor wrote:
<quoted text>
Angel -- why do you connect with the IDEA of a powerful father figure?
Why do you crave eternal life so much?
Why do you crave certainty over the unknown?
Is it because you simply are so afraid of death that you refuse to accept it and your belief allows you to think there is no true death?
Do you hate uncertainty?
Do you hate not knowing?
Do you not hate that your morals are just your opinion....not enforced by any god?
Do you not like thinking that you have lived a lie?
Hello Cvor, As I said to Prince... I want to answer your questions properly. I have been slightly busy on my end...:)
With that being said...Thank you for being patient... Some of my replies will be instant, and some will not, depending on the day... I will always try to answer you.:) SL
*Will be late tonight, or in the morning...

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#5475 Mar 12, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Snevaeh nice to meet you on here. God through your prayers can reach your father, He is faithful to us. You are right we have a free will and that choice brings us into our eternal home one day. God bless you.
Hello, Nice to meet you as well. I look forward to our future posts! SL :)

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#5477 Mar 12, 2013
loveismygoal wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for your reply ..what is eternal damnation in your opinion?
Hello Love, I have your answer you seek. I have been really busy with life, and will get back to you tonight. Did not want you to think, I had forgotten you... Sl :)

“Call sign: Apache One Six”

Since: Mar 11

US 62 @ US 81

#5478 Mar 12, 2013
prince0fdarkness wrote:
Jesus Lied About Prayer
Jesus is quoted many times in the Bible saying that a believer can ask for anything through prayer and receive it. He even goes so far as to say that mountains and trees can be thrown into the sea simply by praying for it. This is clearly a lie, and can be proven to be a lie by any believer. Simply pray for me to be converted to Christianity right away. Or better yet ask God to move the mountains behind my house. He could make a lot of converts that way. If I’m converted today, I’ll post a public apology on my web site and devote my life to kissing God’s ass. If I’m not converted it would only be fair for you to apologize and devote your life to kissing my butt.
Here are the quotes from Jesus that proves that he lied:
1) And Jesus answered and said to them, "Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain,`Be taken up and cast into the sea,' it will happen. "And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive." (Matthew 21:21-22 NAS)
2) Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.(Matthew 7:7-8 NAB)
3) Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst.(Matthew 18:19-20 NAS)
4) Amen, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain,'Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it shall be done for him. Therefore I tell you, all that you ask for in prayer, believe that you will receive it and it shall be yours.(Mark 11:24-25 NAB)
5) And I tell you, ask and you will receive; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.(Luke 11:9-13 NAB)
6) And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it.(John 14:13-14 NAB)
7) If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask for whatever you want and it will be done for you.(John 15:7 NAB)
8) It was not you who chose me, but I who chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit that will remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name he may give you.(John 15:16 NAB)
9) On that day you will not question me about anything. Amen, amen, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in my name he will give you. Until now you have not asked anything in my name; ask and you will receive, so that your joy may be complete.(John 16:23-24 NAB)
A lot of Christians ignore what Jesus actually says in the Bible. They also tend to add things to the actual words to make them say something else. If you honestly and truthfully read these quotes, without adding to them, it is very easy to see that Jesus is not saying that God will think about your prayers. He says God will grant all your prayers. Clearly, God doesn’t grant all prayers and this proves that Jesus was a habitual liar.
<><
Oh look another mindless atheist sol ignorant that all he can do is copy/paste the same ol' lame ol' anti-Christian garbage from atheists-r-us. Get some new material Door quad.

John from Texas

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Buda, TX

#5479 Mar 12, 2013
prince0fdarkness wrote:
"I just don't know where that matter and energy came from. "
johntard, I don't know if english is your second language or you are plain stupid. Educate yourself about the first law of thermodynamics.... MATTER CANNOT BE CREATED OR DESTROYED.... which word don't you comprehend?.... IT DIDN'T COME FROM ANYWHERE...do you only understand cartoons? This is a proven law of physics, demonstrated and a fact....
now grow up and get your GED...
I tried to talk to you, but I think your comprehension is rather limited. You are stuck, dude.

Location hidden

#5482 Mar 12, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
2 Corinthians 4:3-4 (NKJV)
3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.
Which has nothing to do with my post. So here, try again:

"Ha, as self proclaimed holier than thou you think you are, you still have no power to send anyone to Hell. You are just a deeply sick minded evil person who uses Christianity and the book of lies to bash others with. "

Location hidden

#5483 Mar 12, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Being gay is REALLY stupid.
1 Corinthians 6:9 (NKJV)
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites,
But you're already stupid, so no need to hide your gayness.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5484 Mar 12, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Which has nothing to do with my post. So here, try again:
"Ha, as self proclaimed holier than thou you think you are, you still have no power to send anyone to Hell. You are just a deeply sick minded evil person who uses Christianity and the book of lies to bash others with. "
I don't use the Bible. I just quote it. Are you really so ignorant?

Location hidden

#5485 Mar 12, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul who wrote nearly half the NT?
Make up your mind on which lie you want to run with. I thought your demonic "god" was supposedly the one who wrote it?

Location hidden

#5486 Mar 12, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't use the Bible. I just quote it. Are you really so ignorant?
Which STILL has nothing to do with my post. So here, try again:

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#5487 Mar 12, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Make up your mind on which lie you want to run with. I thought your demonic "god" was supposedly the one who wrote it?
Ok, I reject your lies. The Bible is true. You're gonna die and lose EVERYTHING! You're a loser.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#5488 Mar 12, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to try. You're a loser. You have NOTHING.

Location hidden

#5489 Mar 12, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Are all gays liars like you? Seems so in Topix. Actually I believe there are some quite decent gays. They're just not here. I think they would be embarrassed by gays here.
He's not gay as far as I know. So stop your lying.

And your above insulting hate driven post is soooo NOT "Christian".

Location hidden

#5490 Mar 12, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to try. You're a loser. You have NOTHING.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jesus will never return 32 min Bloodflower 497
Why has God stop communicating with man? 10 hr horror girl 219
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 10 hr horror girl 604
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 10 hr horror girl 1,611
How long is an age exactly? (Apr '12) Mon blacklagoon 3 48
Our time is here, prophecy fulfilled! Sun blacklagoon 3 36
America is a constitutional republic, based on ... Nov 17 Bloodflower 43
More from around the web