“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#5304 Mar 10, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen! We need an old fashioned, soul winning, bible preaching, Spirit filled revival to sweep across this nation.
We need to get back to the Word of God. Get back to calling sin a sin. Get back to putting God first in this nation!
WOW and I mean WOW my dear brother we started Church at 10:00AM and it just did got over at 6:00PM. You talk about a Spirit filled Revival one sweep across our Church today! The Spirit of God was in the Church for 8 hour and people was getting save and heal of all kind of sickness. A man come in the Church in a wheelchair and at 6:00PM he walk home from Church. A Lady was heal of a bad back and a man can see out of his right eye now. So as you can see when the Spirit Of God shows up He shows off to let the devil know who is boss. I feel sorry for anyone who don't walk with Jesus now days, they are missing out on a lot of good days. Faith is the key word in this comment, Bless you my dear friend be heal in the name of Jesus, The Preacherman01......

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#5305 Mar 10, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
TYPO: We are ALL sinners (Romans 3:23, Romans 3:10)
----------
**This is what I get for copy/pasting my own post from another thread without proofreading it first, lol.
sin is a creation of man..it is a judgement of actions and in this case - a judgement that people claim is from a god. There is no evidence a god exists.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#5306 Mar 10, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>WOW and I mean WOW my dear brother we started Church at 10:00AM and it just did got over at 6:00PM. You talk about a Spirit filled Revival one sweep across our Church today! The Spirit of God was in the Church for 8 hour and people was getting save and heal of all kind of sickness. A man come in the Church in a wheelchair and at 6:00PM he walk home from Church. A Lady was heal of a bad back and a man can see out of his right eye now. So as you can see when the Spirit Of God shows up He shows off to let the devil know who is boss. I feel sorry for anyone who don't walk with Jesus now days, they are missing out on a lot of good days. Faith is the key word in this comment, Bless you my dear friend be heal in the name of Jesus, The Preacherman01......
Reality

San Diego, CA

#5307 Mar 10, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>I have no need to establish anything. The Most High already did that through His Spirit and His Word. All we are asked is to spread the Good News.
OK, let me help to spread the "good news" from your "good book" with a wonderful verse as a testimony to your "Loving God" slaughtering innocent babies..

Hosea 13:16 The people of Samaria must bear the consequences of their guilt because they rebelled against their God. They will be killed by an invading army,****their little ones dashed to death against the ground****, their pregnant women ripped open by swords."

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Del Valle, TX

#5308 Mar 10, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen! We need an old fashioned, soul winning, bible preaching, Spirit filled revival to sweep across this nation.
We need to get back to the Word of God. Get back to calling sin a sin. Get back to putting God first in this nation!
God IS first for most people worldwide. It's just that the concept of that same God is different for different people worldwide.
What's wrong with that?

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Del Valle, TX

#5309 Mar 10, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong! Souls get saved and people get delivered from the clutches of the Devil. This is the most important thing of all, winning souls for the Lord. Heaven and Hell are eternal. When a person dies without being born again i.e.-saved, they will spend eternity in Hell. When a person dies as a born again Christian, they will spend eternity with Jesus in Heaven.
Something you need to understand:
1) We are are sinners (Romans 3:23, Romans 3:10)
2) Sin has consequences, i.e.-Death and Hell (Romans 6:23)
3) God provided a way for us through Christ Jesus (Romans 5:8)
4) Salvation is through FAITH in Jesus Christ alone (Romans 10:9)
And then the final result:
Romans 5:1- Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
That's your belief and it's all cool. Other people don't believe as you do and it doesn't mean either one is wrong. It just is what it is for each individual's connection and their understanding of whatever that Great Spirit is. It's very personal and if it works for you, then you are blessed, but don't judge others to the lake of fire for their unique connection to whatever they consider God. Or even if they don't believe in any kind of God at all. It's not your place and it's not up to you.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#5310 Mar 10, 2013

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#5311 Mar 10, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
In 15th Dalai Lama's case, he wants his Christian God (Catholic version)to bless you..Ya know, the one that told Abraham to murder his son Isaac as an ego boost to sooth it's arrogant ego.....You want it's blessing???
Of course you just assumed that or I would be offended.

My exact words:

"His God, whomever it may be. He may not have one at all. In that case, my God."

And no, that Abraham story isn't real. The substitution of the goat for Isaac marks the transition of early Canaanite religion from human sacrifice to animal sacrifice.

The animal sacrifice doesn't make much sense either. The Hebrews would kill something and be cleansed, at least that's what their prophets told them, and then sin all year and start over.

God bless you.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#5313 Mar 10, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>WOW and I mean WOW my dear brother we started Church at 10:00AM and it just did got over at 6:00PM. You talk about a Spirit filled Revival one sweep across our Church today! The Spirit of God was in the Church for 8 hour and people was getting save and heal of all kind of sickness. A man come in the Church in a wheelchair and at 6:00PM he walk home from Church. A Lady was heal of a bad back and a man can see out of his right eye now. So as you can see when the Spirit Of God shows up He shows off to let the devil know who is boss. I feel sorry for anyone who don't walk with Jesus now days, they are missing out on a lot of good days. Faith is the key word in this comment, Bless you my dear friend be heal in the name of Jesus, The Preacherman01......
How long, exactly, did it take for those ninety thousand parishoners to file in and out of your church? I imagine they must start lining up about Monday morning so they can get a good seat to hear you preach.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#5314 Mar 10, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>WOW and I mean WOW my dear brother we started Church at 10:00AM and it just did got over at 6:00PM. You talk about a Spirit filled Revival one sweep across our Church today! The Spirit of God was in the Church for 8 hour and people was getting save and heal of all kind of sickness. A man come in the Church in a wheelchair and at 6:00PM he walk home from Church. A Lady was heal of a bad back and a man can see out of his right eye now. So as you can see when the Spirit Of God shows up He shows off to let the devil know who is boss. I feel sorry for anyone who don't walk with Jesus now days, they are missing out on a lot of good days. Faith is the key word in this comment, Bless you my dear friend be heal in the name of Jesus, The Preacherman01......
I feel sorry for the unsaved people too. They are trying to find happiness with Satan, but the Devil's ways lead to destruction and eventually eternal Hell. For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Our Lord and Saviour Jesus promises to never leave us nor forsake us (Heb 13:5). He loved us so much that He went to the cross to make atonement for our sins (1 John 2:2, Galatians 2:20). He purchased us with His own BLOOD (Acts 20:28). He is our protective Shepherd and no one is able to pluck us from His hand (John 10:27-29).

"So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me." -Hebrews 13:6

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#5315 Mar 10, 2013
prince0fdarkness wrote:
"That's your belief and it's all cool. Other people don't believe as you do and it doesn't mean either one is wrong. It just is what it is for each individual's connection and their understanding of whatever that Great Spirit is"
doesn't mean it is wrong?.... really... so you can fabricate any kind of nonsense without credible scientific proof, and it doesn't mean it is wrong?....really, how stupid are you? so it is possible that scientology and its belief that aliens brought us here might correct... or maybe the tooth fairy and Easter bunny might be true as well...
wow... you are some kind of mental giant...
There's nothing wrong with believing superstitious mumbo jumbo. People do it all the time. Romans' comment number 5314 where he clims his particular flavor of superstitious mumbo jumbo is binding on anyone but himself is wrong.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#5316 Mar 10, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel sorry for the unsaved people too. They are trying to find happiness with Satan, but the Devil's ways lead to destruction and eventually eternal Hell. For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Our Lord and Saviour Jesus promises to never leave us nor forsake us (Heb 13:5). He loved us so much that He went to the cross to make atonement for our sins (1 John 2:2, Galatians 2:20). He purchased us with His own BLOOD (Acts 20:28). He is our protective Shepherd and no one is able to pluck us from His hand (John 10:27-29).
"So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me." -Hebrews 13:6
Your particular flavor of superstitious mumbo jumbo is binding on no one but yourself.
Reality

San Diego, CA

#5317 Mar 10, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you just assumed that or I would be offended.
My exact words:
"His God, whomever it may be. He may not have one at all. In that case, my God."
And no, that Abraham story isn't real. The substitution of the goat for Isaac marks the transition of early Canaanite religion from human sacrifice to animal sacrifice.
The animal sacrifice doesn't make much sense either. The Hebrews would kill something and be cleansed, at least that's what their prophets told them, and then sin all year and start over.
God bless you.
I was talking about the "God bless you" at the end of your posts..

Of course that Abraham story isn't real..wink*

“Watching for Wolves~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5318 Mar 10, 2013
prince0fdarkness wrote:
"God chose who would pen the Bible, and the scribes worked endlessly documenting it. God is the author, the only author. "
bwhahahahahahaha... another village idiot...there are no originals, the authors are unknown, there are hundreds of errors and contradictions, atrocities and just pure BS....and that is the product of your imaginary god??? bwhahahhahhahahahha.... is your shoe size bigger than your IQ?
Another one terrified of the power of God.

“Watching for Wolves~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5319 Mar 10, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel sorry for the unsaved people too. They are trying to find happiness with Satan, but the Devil's ways lead to destruction and eventually eternal Hell. For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Our Lord and Saviour Jesus promises to never leave us nor forsake us (Heb 13:5). He loved us so much that He went to the cross to make atonement for our sins (1 John 2:2, Galatians 2:20). He purchased us with His own BLOOD (Acts 20:28). He is our protective Shepherd and no one is able to pluck us from His hand (John 10:27-29).
"So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me." -Hebrews 13:6
Hi Romans.....hope all is well with you and I enjoy the scriptures you post. Keep up the good work my friend.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#5320 Mar 10, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
God IS first for most people worldwide. It's just that the concept of that same God is different for different people worldwide.
What's wrong with that?
The ONLY way into Heaven is through Jesus Christ (John 14:6). Even the devils and demons believe in God, and they tremble (James 2:19).

You see John, we are ALL sinners and our sin separates us from a Holy God. But God loved us so much that He sent Jesus to provide the perfect sinless sacrifice, that by believing in His death and resurrection, i.e.- by being born again into the family of God, we can be accounted righteous before God.(1 Peter 1:23, 2 Corinthians 5:21, Ephesians 2:13-17)

Ephesians 2:16- And that He (Jesus) might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:

Acts 4:12- Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
Reality

San Diego, CA

#5321 Mar 10, 2013
prince0fdarkness wrote:
" Stop masturbating with your crucifix.
How sweet, but I'm not Catholic..You might want to give 15th Dalai Lama instructions on how to do that though, he's catholic..(o:

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#5322 Mar 10, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Romans.....hope all is well with you and I enjoy the scriptures you post. Keep up the good work my friend.
Hi Laci, I hope you are doing well. It's always great to see you posting!

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#5323 Mar 10, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking about the "God bless you" at the end of your posts..
Of course that Abraham story isn't real..wink*
Ohhh, OK. You weren't referring to the specific comment what's her name was concerned with. You want to know why I say that all the time. I don't know. It just feels right.

You can't really hate someone and say 'God bless you' at the same time. I might point out that they're low-life frauds but that doesn't mean I hate them. I don't even think bad things about Romans, but there was a time I did. I just wonder what's wrong with him.

Peace be with you.

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Del Valle, TX

#5324 Mar 10, 2013
prince0fdarkness wrote:
"That's your belief and it's all cool. Other people don't believe as you do and it doesn't mean either one is wrong. It just is what it is for each individual's connection and their understanding of whatever that Great Spirit is"
doesn't mean it is wrong?.... really... so you can fabricate any kind of nonsense without credible scientific proof, and it doesn't mean it is wrong?....really, how stupid are you? so it is possible that scientology and its belief that aliens brought us here might correct... or maybe the tooth fairy and Easter bunny might be true as well...
wow... you are some kind of mental giant...
Hey, just trying to get some dumbass to think for himself. Sounds kind of like you're a dumbass from the opposite side of the spectrum.

You're both brainwashed pricks, I guess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Before The Big Bang 19 min blacklagoon 1,164
DollarsBill fear of the Lord. 23 min The truth works 3
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 24 min Chelsee11 19,697
Proof the Devil Exists 43 min The truth works 77
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 1 hr username 2,323
Christians encouraged to 'sow seeds of a new po... 1 hr Just the Truth 27
Rational Faith 1 hr Seentheotherside 39
For Atheist, Agnostics, Whoever... 2 hr Lelouch0 427
The post count of Dollarsbill 6 hr seenthisside 1,154
The Heathen's Home Page (Jun '13) 7 hr purplelady1040 4,392
More from around the web