Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#5188 Mar 10, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
There's another hillbilly named Wayne who uses the same argument. If you can't prove Biblegod doesn't exist that is proof positive Biblegod exists. It must have something to do with the way hillbilly brains are wired.
We're on Dayligh Savings now so I'm running a bit behind but still have enough time to get ready for Mass. I've been trying to find a plain old jacket decent enough to wear to church but no such jacket exists. I can get all the suits I want at Goodwill for ten bucks a piece or the jacket for three but know plain old jackets. It's kind of wierd that I can only dress well for Mass.
I think I'll go with a grey suit, kind of a herringbone kind of thing, white shirt with button down collar and a red and black tie with a UNM Lobo on the front.
God bless you.
And they rarely respond to the rebuttal and show me how to disprove the Easter Bunny. No honesty and directness and openness when it comes to this...because they are in DEFENSE mode -- defending that which brings them comfort and keeps their fears at bay......or simply defending what they were taught and blindly accepted and aren't open or interested enough to challenge it objectively.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#5189 Mar 10, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
You think you are a comic book superhero. You may be no more than a dime a dozen fundie but at least you're original.
No, I am a just a Topix Avatar... Do you think you are a dog?
Also, I know (not think) that I am the daughter of 'God Almighty' & yes, I am an original. You will not find another one like me anywhere...:) Someday soon, I will be done, & I won't post here any longer.
In the meantime...
Why do you wish to be my enemy, I only come in peace.*I have no hidden design to change your beliefs, or lack thereof... Tis not up to me to judge, or condemn you. God has given us the right to choose. Btw... Good morning,:)

ps. I will continue to post God's word, as I see fit. If you do not like what God has to say, please just pass on by, or... we can have a civil discussion regarding his word...:) SL

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#5190 Mar 10, 2013
cvor wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are asking me for proof of a negative than if the discussion is to continue then you are. Of course -- what you spew here is preaching nonsense without proof -- not a discussion and you look for ways to avoid validating what you preach. I simply just exposed this. You don't have to do anything......and you have already proven that ;o)
If you don't like Christianity leave the Christian Forum. There are thousands of others you can troll.

;*:*;

Location hidden

#5191 Mar 10, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, I know (not think) that I am the daughter of 'God Almighty'
Not to be rude -- but if you "know" something that isn't true, that makes you ignorant and too ignorant to know the extent of your ignorance.

Greeks "knew" zeus existed. Muslims "know" Mohammad was a prophet. on and on. You are no different. You make the same mistakes as they did. Religion fills a void. There is no need to have certainty but so many religious do....it can be a result of desperation and severe need. That is hardly the way to knowledge. Your certainty concerning something so grandiose AND something that clearly serves needs of yours should be dismissed readily....especially since you provide no proof.

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#5192 Mar 10, 2013
Ezekiel 37:26,27, means....

God's promise her goes beyond the physical and geographical restoration of Israel. He promises to breathe new spiritual life into his people so that their hearts and attitudes will be right with Him and united one another. This same process is described throughout God's Word as the cleansing and renewing of our hearts by God's Spirit, also read (Titus 3:4-6).....

God needs to this to the USA FACT.....

Location hidden

#5193 Mar 10, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't like Christianity leave the Christian Forum. There are thousands of others you can troll.
I bring valid arguments to the table and you label that as trolling because you aren't discussing anything--just PREACHING. Your negative labels are all you can do to contest my posts.

I am aware of what I can and can't do. If you don't like being exposed as a fraud you can leave here and try used car sales......

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#5194 Mar 10, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually no. I am not a Jew, I am a Gentile. I follow Christ and His New Covenant.
Let us establish the Bronze Age you continue to mention, shall we??(3500 to 1200 BC). The earliest book of Genesis was before 4,000 BC, the Creation of the Heavens and Earth. Gen. 4: is already between 3,000~4,000 BC so your timeline doesn't match up with my God. Isaiah was prophesying about 739 BC. Matt. took place about 5 BC.
I am here because this is the Christian Forum and I don't go to Atheist Forum or Muslim Forums or Gay Forums just to bash them and their beliefs. That's mostly what this forum is filled with. It's do as they say, not as they do.
I support this post as well...

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#5195 Mar 10, 2013
cvor wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how people preach this -- like a used car salesman.
If you aren't interested in buying a used car, why are you in my lot??

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#5196 Mar 10, 2013
prince0fdarkness wrote:
"God chose who would pen the Bible, and the scribes worked endlessly documenting it. God is the author, the only author. "
bwhahahahahahaha... another village idiot...there are no originals, the authors are unknown, there are hundreds of errors and contradictions, atrocities and just pure BS....and that is the product of your imaginary god??? bwhahahhahhahahahha.... is your shoe size bigger than your IQ?
Proof of your 'assertions'? and no copy/paste bs...

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#5197 Mar 10, 2013
There is a time to talk, and a time to act and in this country we need to act on the word of God now....

Location hidden

#5198 Mar 10, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
If you aren't interested in buying a used car, why are you in my lot??
Who said I wasn't interested in buying a car? It's not my fault you only have lemons. A car should have 4 wheels for starters.

Location hidden

#5199 Mar 10, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
sure are the follower aren't u....just stand and plede allegiance and recite what you were told.
Care to address my rebuttal?

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#5200 Mar 10, 2013
NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. Sad but true. And more are crawling out of the woodwork. An infestation.

I am not drawn in the least to forums such as Muslim or Gay even though I do NOT share their beliefs. I am certainly not going to change them and would prefer to share with those of like or closer beliefs and spirituality here opposed to challenging those or attempting to change them.

The majority of the Atheists and non-believers on this forum are NEVER found on the Atheist Forum or anything that is of their belief or lack thereof.

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#5201 Mar 10, 2013
cvor wrote:
<quoted text>
I bring valid arguments to the table and you label that as trolling because you aren't discussing anything--just PREACHING. Your negative labels are all you can do to contest my posts.
I am aware of what I can and can't do. If you don't like being exposed as a fraud you can leave here and try used car sales......
I've been around this Forum and Topix over 5 years, and you aren't going to bully me, as you'll find yourself without a shovel in that hole you dug. Now, may I tell you where to go??

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#5202 Mar 10, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, I know (not think) that I am the daughter of 'God Almighty' & yes, I am an original. You will not find another one like me anywhere...:) Someday soon, I will be done, & I won't post here any longer.
In the meantime...
Why do you wish to be my enemy, I only come in peace.*I have no hidden design to change your beliefs, or lack thereof... Tis not up to me to judge, or condemn you. God has given us the right to choose. Btw... Good morning,:)
ps. I will continue to post God's word, as I see fit. If you do not like what God has to say, please just pass on by, or... we can have a civil discussion regarding his word...:) SL
Do what you want. I've already got you on Turbo Scroll.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#5203 Mar 10, 2013
prince0fdarkness wrote:
"God bless you."
which god????.. there are in excess of 3000 gods... be specific.... m0r0ns have a lot of gods to help them
His God, whomever it may be. He may not have one at all. In that case, my God.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#5204 Mar 10, 2013
cvor wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to be rude -- but if you "know" something that isn't true, that makes you ignorant and too ignorant to know the extent of your ignorance.
Greeks "knew" zeus existed. Muslims "know" Mohammad was a prophet. on and on. You are no different. You make the same mistakes as they did. Religion fills a void. There is no need to have certainty but so many religious do....it can be a result of desperation and severe need. That is hardly the way to knowledge. Your certainty concerning something so grandiose AND something that clearly serves needs of yours should be dismissed readily....especially since you provide no proof.
Really? He who is without sin cast the first stone. Have you looked in the mirror as of late? I think not...
After reading a couple of your post, it is clear to all that you are deluded by various demons, and that you don't know which end is up.

Desperation? Hardly, it's a wonderful choice. My life is full, and I live it to the fullest...I am so blessed everyday... There is help for your mental illness in case you weren't aware of it...

In the future, please do not post to me, unless you have an intelligent question. Your babble is just redundant noise, and you have no idea of what you speak...:)

Location hidden

#5207 Mar 10, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been around this Forum and Topix over 5 years, and you aren't going to bully me, as you'll find yourself without a shovel in that hole you dug. Now, may I tell you where to go??
bully you???? LMAO. You have suggested I leave. I have done nothing to you.

You have labeled these because you have come up as woefully inadequate in our exchange. If anything -- you are the bully. This is the internet.......if you post something than people can see it and respond. Me responding to things I find questionable is not bullying. You classify it that way because you have no other angle to play in order to save face.

You can feel free to continue the discussion but you have nothing to add as you are not really very forthcoming and open. YOu dug yourself a whole. I am willing to pick up right where we left off. I have nothing to hide.

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#5208 Mar 10, 2013
cvor wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said I wasn't interested in buying a car? It's not my fault you only have lemons. A car should have 4 wheels for starters.
And a man should have a plan for his future, as the one here is short.

When I get lemons, I make lemonade.

The salvation plan I've been given is top quality and comes with no cost. The debt has been paid.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#5209 Mar 10, 2013
cvor wrote:
<quoted text>
And they rarely respond to the rebuttal and show me how to disprove the Easter Bunny. No honesty and directness and openness when it comes to this...because they are in DEFENSE mode -- defending that which brings them comfort and keeps their fears at bay......or simply defending what they were taught and blindly accepted and aren't open or interested enough to challenge it objectively.
It's not just the Easter Bunny that's got them baffled. They ignore every difficult questions and almost all the easy ones. The few questions they try to answer they answer with bafflegab.

God bless you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Before The Big Bang 2 min dollarsbill 1,040
Free Will 18 min dollarsbill 2
For Atheist, Agnostics, Whoever... 21 min dollarsbill 367
The Heathen's Home Page (Jun '13) 24 min dollarsbill 4,283
God's Love Vs God's Wrath 26 min dollarsbill 122
Keep Calm: It's All An Illusion 2 hr dollarsbill 21
Christian Churches? 2 hr seenthisside 25
The post count of Dollarsbill 2 hr seenthisside 1,113
More from around the web