Bible Facts and Promises, Study!!

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#5143 Mar 10, 2013
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking of handling, how's your snake handling getting on? Do you reckon that the 'Mighty Power of our Lord' would save you from a bite by a Taipan. I would pay good money to see that!

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#5144 Mar 10, 2013
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you reckon that the 'Mighty Power of our Lord' would save you from a bite by a Taipan. I would pay good money to see that!
Lol...Yes I do. How ya doin' demon... You might be surprized...

Exodus 7:12
*I release the rod of God to swallow up every serpent that would come against me, in the name of Jesus.

Isaiah 54:17
*No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper...

ps. You might want to be very careful how you talk to this child of God...

You have a good night now...:)

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#5145 Mar 10, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...Yes I do. How ya doin' demon... You might be surprized...
Exodus 7:12
*I release the rod of God to swallow up every serpent that would come against me, in the name of Jesus.
Isaiah 54:17
*No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper...
ps. You might want to be very careful how you talk to this child of God...
You have a good night now...:)
Your belief in such mumbo jumbo is as backward as your name!

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#5146 Mar 10, 2013
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
Your belief in such mumbo jumbo is as backward as your name!
Yes, I believe I can do all things through God's Mighty Power... You could always join me P-5?

Somewhere in Ireland

#5147 Mar 10, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nl_8r7WG3g4XX
Even when you see it, you still find it difficult to believe that such people live in the same world as the rest of us. Crazy doesn't even go close to describing such behaviour!

Somewhere in Ireland

#5148 Mar 10, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I believe I can do all things through God's Mighty Power... You could always join me P-5?
Thanks, but no thanks. I prefer reality, not superstition. Reality works for me and as the old saying goes, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!" BTW, I hope you were not one of those crazies in the video River Tam posted!
cvor

Ocean City, NJ

#5149 Mar 10, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
No way. We look forward to eternity with Jesus in Heaven. I don't fear death, God already knows the exact moment when that will happen and there isn't a thing that I or anyone else can do about it.(Psalm 139:16, James 4:13-15)
1 Corinthians 15:55- O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
A Christian's victory is in Christ Jesus, who purchased us with His own BLOOD. Jesus left the glory of Heaven, was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, went to the cross and rose from the dead to make payment for our sins. IT IS FINISHED!
2 Corinthians 5:8- We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.
Philippians 1:21- For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
You took the other route -- and pretend like death doesn't exist. The underlying cause is likely still FEAR. I mean resorting to belief in gods walking the earth and all the nonsense in that collection of stone scribbles shows just how desperate some are.
Reality

San Diego, CA

#5150 Mar 10, 2013
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
Even when you see it, you still find it difficult to believe that such people live in the same world as the rest of us. Crazy doesn't even go close to describing such behaviour!
Ask any catholic or protestant that beat up on each other and they will tell you the devil is behind the Pentecostal snake handlers..This is what the Bible brought to modern human believers that are incapable of seeing the irony in what they do that renders their Bible meaningless..

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#5151 Mar 10, 2013
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
All I got out of it: White men shouldn't attempt to dance.

;-p
Reality

San Diego, CA

#5152 Mar 10, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
No way. We look forward to eternity with Jesus in Heaven. I don't fear death, God already knows the exact moment when that will happen and there isn't a thing that I or anyone else can do about it. Philippians 1:21- For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
Explain why Bible believers do everything possible to avoid - "being in bliss with Jesus in Heaven - when serious illness comes along that would take them there..Many even go through the horrors of chemotherapy to avoid (as long as possible)there prize of being with Jesus..

As I said before, this is direct evidence showing how weak the Christian faith is that their prize is real..

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#5153 Mar 10, 2013
Preacherman - why do you keep quoting those ancient scribbles? Did someone tell you they were true when you were a child? Be honest.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#5154 Mar 10, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
You think you are a comic book superhero. You may be no more than a dime a dozen fundie but at least you're original.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#5155 Mar 10, 2013

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#5156 Mar 10, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain why Bible believers do everything possible to avoid - "being in bliss with Jesus in Heaven - when serious illness comes along that would take them there..Many even go through the horrors of chemotherapy to avoid (as long as possible)there prize of being with Jesus..
As I said before, this is direct evidence showing how weak the Christian faith is that their prize is real..
If there's going to be a resurrection, an ingathering, if in the end all injustices will be cancelled, all tears dried, all the other promises kept, then why do you care what happens in this brief veil of tears? Why do want power in the here and now. Why do you want to legislate things like abortion or sexuality or morality. Why bother? Isn't it just as much the case that without god all things are possible?
-- Christopher Hichens
--

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#5157 Mar 10, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Your own link proved the quote. Are you really this idiotic? This is beyond acting like "dumb and dumber". Am I posting to toddlers here?
Once again from YOUR own link to try to prove me wrong, lol.
Papias (A.D. 60–130) the bishop of Hierapolis in Phrygia, Asia Minor taught premilleniallism:
"Amongst these he says that there will be a millennium after the resurrection from the dead, when the personal reign of Christ will be established on this earth."
http://www.ccel.org/ccel/schaff/anf01.vii.ii....
You are a liar. Here is a link to the original document, complete with 'your' reference (1) at the bottom of the page.

http://www.ldolphin.org/premillhist.html

Somewhere in Ireland

#5158 Mar 10, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
All I got out of it: White men shouldn't attempt to dance.
;-p
Oh I don't know, Fred Astaire and Gene Kelly were a couple of good hoofers, but if you mean people with two left feet like me, then I agree!

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#5159 Mar 10, 2013
cvor wrote:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_uiGY taa3X-4/SchmPpd6zWI/AAAAAAAAAW I/IthGb6kusvs/s320/superjesus_ mark_poutenis.gif
http://www.exit-25.com/wp-content/uploads/201...

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#5160 Mar 10, 2013
par five wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I don't know, Fred Astaire and Gene Kelly were a couple of good hoofers, but if you mean people with two left feet like me, then I agree!
I only have one foot and it just happens to be the left one. Well, when you think about it, it's not really THE left one, it's the one left.

I'm a pretty good dancer. I can teach you.

:-)

NDanger

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

#5161 Mar 10, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I only have one foot and it just happens to be the left one. Well, when you think about it, it's not really THE left one, it's the one left.
I'm a pretty good dancer. I can teach you.
:-)
I bet you only dance in circles...

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#5163 Mar 10, 2013
cvor wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians follow man ---- LMFAO. They are such followers that they follow really really really really old ones...from the Bronze Age. They pretend that some anonymous stone scribblings -- from MEN are about a god....because we all now how confirmed these writings are...lol. We all know sooooo much about these MEN who wrote them. We know how many checks and interviews and corroborating accounts were documented. LOL
So I have to ask -- do you not see it is really YOU following "MAN"....blindly.... .over something completely ABSURD? How ironic that the blind follower considers others to be followers. koo koo
Hi! Never met you, at least under this identity. Wonderful we have yet another non~believer on this forum.~Sigh. If that's what you wish to believe why are you here? What is the point? Do you have something better to offer than my eternal promise?

I follow no man. I follow the Shepherd. I follow no church, dogma, false doctrine, preacherliar, indoctrination, or denomination. Just the Spirit and the Most High's Holy Word.

I'm afraid I'm not the one that is blind, you are.

John 12:

40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

2 Cor. 4:

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

2 Cor. 3:

14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.

;*:*;

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 43 min Barnsweb 8,341
Evidence Against God 50 min Doubting Thomas 3,916
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 1 hr Barnsweb 5,576
is it me or who else can see demons and angels ? (Nov '11) 7 hr Atheistgirl 277
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 9 hr Atheistgirl 20,069
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 10 hr KAB 1,373
Christians made Jesus God, turnaround and call ... 11 hr Taranis 6
GS, defend this defamation of my character with... (Oct '12) 12 hr Atheistgirl 972
Let's have a discussion, HG. (Oct '12) 12 hr Atheistgirl 181
More from around the web