Bible Facts and Promises, Study!!

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#5121 Mar 9, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the one dancing. Your own link proved you wrong yet once again. You are trying to accuse me of copying this part "the bishop of Hierapolis in Phrygia, Asia Minor", which isn't even a plagiarism no matter how you twist it.
Yet even still, I direct sourced the quote to Eusebius Ecclesiastical History.
Dance Dalia dance.
No, I'm accusing you of copying this:

Papias (A.D. 60–130) the bishop of Hierapolis in Phrygia, Asia Minor. Papias taught "that there will be a millennium after the resurrection of the dead, when the kingdom of Christ will be set up in material form on this earth."

As a matter of fact, it is plagiarism. Someone else did the work and you presented it as your own.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#5122 Mar 9, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm accusing you of copying this:
Papias (A.D. 60–130) the bishop of Hierapolis in Phrygia, Asia Minor. Papias taught "that there will be a millennium after the resurrection of the dead, when the kingdom of Christ will be set up in material form on this earth."
As a matter of fact, it is plagiarism. Someone else did the work and you presented it as your own.
Quit your trolling. Naming where Papias was a bishop obviously isn't plagiarizing. Hundreds and hundreds of sites have that same info, plus I stated that it is originally from the Eusebius Ecclesiastical History, II vols,(Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press, 1926), Vol. I, p. 297.

If you are refuting where he was a bishop, then do bring forth your evidence that states the contrary.

YOUR own link even proved me correct. I even direct linked to the chapter 6 of the Papias fragments. I usually use another link of yours to verify early writings.

You're really acting foolish with all this nonsense, but I do love watching you dance......you have two left feet. You stumble a lot......carry on. Dance 15th Dalai Lama dance.

BTW, I was simply refuting Nettie's RCC amillennialist claim, by showing that many of the early church disciples (long before the RCC came into existence) believed in premillennialism. And I only gave one example out of the many other examples that I can quote, ha!

You are so scared over just one example, this is great. The devil is a-squirmin'.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#5123 Mar 9, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit your trolling. Naming where Papias was a bishop obviously isn't plagiarizing. Hundreds and hundreds of sites have that same info, plus I stated that it is originally from the Eusebius Ecclesiastical History, II vols,(Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press, 1926), Vol. I, p. 297.
If you are refuting where he was a bishop, then do bring forth your evidence that states the contrary.
YOUR own link even proved me correct. I even direct linked to the chapter 6 of the Papias fragments. I usually use another link of yours to verify early writings.
You're really acting foolish with all this nonsense, but I do love watching you dance......you have two left feet. You stumble a lot......carry on. Dance 15th Dalai Lama dance.
BTW, I was simply refuting Nettie's RCC amillennialist claim, by showing that many of the early church disciples (long before the RCC came into existence) believed in premillennialism. And I only gave one example out of the many other examples that I can quote, ha!
You are so scared over just one example, this is great. The devil is a-squirmin'.
Any errors or misconceptions those of the early church had have been corrected.
That is why I love my Church, it is not stale; it is alive and growing and with growth comes better understanding of what the real message of Jesus is and a better understanding of God.
For instance, evolution.
:)
As Pope John Paul said:
"Truth cannot contradict truth".

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#5124 Mar 9, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
You copied someone else's work and presented it as your own. You did not do the research necessary to find that quote. Someone else did. That's what makes it plagiarism.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#5126 Mar 9, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
You copied someone else's work and presented it as your own. You did not do the research necessary to find that quote. Someone else did. That's what makes it plagiarism.
So much for his self righteousness and guaranteed ticket to heaven..........LOL. Lying is his game.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#5127 Mar 9, 2013
For what it's worth, the original author is Thomas Ice, copied by salinasbible dot org and arkhaven, an instructor at Jerry Falwell's Liberty University.

Tell me, Nettiebelle, how many times have I said the fundies can't trace the origen of their goofball cult past Jerry Falwell?

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#5128 Mar 9, 2013
At least I can trace the source of their goofball cult past Jerry Falwell.

(seventeen seconds)

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#5129 Mar 9, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
For what it's worth, the original author is Thomas Ice, copied by salinasbible dot org and arkhaven, an instructor at Jerry Falwell's Liberty University.
Tell me, Nettiebelle, how many times have I said the fundies can't trace the origen of their goofball cult past Jerry Falwell?
Many times, 15th.
They just don't get it.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#5130 Mar 9, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>So much for his self righteousness and guaranteed ticket to heaven..........LOL. Lying is his game.
Indeed it is but he may be suffering Preacherman Syndrome:

-- Too delusional to know he's lying --

#5131 Mar 9, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
Your own link proved the quote. Are you really this idiotic? This is beyond acting like "dumb and dumber". Am I posting to toddlers here?

Once again from YOUR own link to try to prove me wrong, lol.

Papias (A.D. 60–130) the bishop of Hierapolis in Phrygia, Asia Minor taught premilleniallism:
"Amongst these he says that there will be a millennium after the resurrection from the dead, when the personal reign of Christ will be established on this earth."
http://www.ccel.org/ccel/schaff/anf01.vii.ii....

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#5132 Mar 9, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right! He's definitely in La La Land.

#5133 Mar 9, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
You anti-Christian trolls are delusional. You lie lie lie about everything even when YOUR own links prove us correct.

Don't worry, I have many more direct quotes from the early church disciples to come. The Papias (A.D. 60–130) fragments sure got you devils fired up. Glory to God!

p.s.- keep your links coming, as they only further prove my posts!

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#5135 Mar 9, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Simply through a mighty act of God. God's wrath will be poured out with great intensity there will be many things that happen that have never happened before. It is my opinion from what I understand of the Bible that before all this happens to the world God will rapture His Church.....Great and terrible things will happen to mankind at this time. The time of the Great Tribulation.

The book of Jules.

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#5136 Mar 9, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Snevaeh legna. Don't mind 15th Dalai Lama, he gets grumpy and trollish when he is proven wrong about something......which is like all the time.
Yes, Lol. He can be handled through the 'Mighty Power of our Lord':)

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#5137 Mar 9, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. Here's a sound question. From where did you copy your laundry list? Don't lie.
Here's a sound question. What is your science degree? We could discuss something in your field.
If you are not here to defend your faith you must be here to attack everyone else's faith. Right?
I have a repertoire of documents that I have collected over time, so I don't have to continuously look them up.(not a laundry list)

If I find you are 'not' to nutty, I just might let you in on my Science background.

I do find Physics fascinating (as I am drawn to intelligence)so we could be in for a great discussion... Maybe we can both learn something new?

*Last, Just like other posters with their own agendas, I am here to spread the word of God before he returns... Not to attack, belittle, demean, curse, etc...
ps. If we disagree on something, wouldn't it be fun to find out why?:) SL *Btw my name in reverse is 'Heaven's Angel'

“ IT'S A CHOICE !!!”

Location hidden

#5138 Mar 9, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Your own link proved the quote. Are you really this idiotic? This is beyond acting like "dumb and dumber". Am I posting to toddlers here?
Once again from YOUR own link to try to prove me wrong, lol.
Papias (A.D. 60–130) the bishop of Hierapolis in Phrygia, Asia Minor taught premilleniallism:
"Amongst these he says that there will be a millennium after the resurrection from the dead, when the personal reign of Christ will be established on this earth."
http://www.ccel.org/ccel/schaff/anf01.vii.ii....

You see, sometimes they already know the answer to the questions that they are seeking... It's a game. Tell them to do their own homework.*Remember, the first attack against the word of God, came in the 'Garden of Eden', that begat, etc...:) SL

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5139 Mar 10, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
I have many beliefs. And one is that you are an empty shell of a human being. A monotonous empty shell.
That belief is because you reject the Bible.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5140 Mar 10, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
How the hell did you get so stupid?
From believing the Bible.

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#5141 Mar 10, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
From believing the Bible.
That pretty much goes without saying. Sheesh.

Since: Aug 08

Somewhere in Ireland

#5142 Mar 10, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Lol. He can be handled through the 'Mighty Power of our Lord':)
Talking of handling, how's your snake handling getting on? Do you reckon that the 'Mighty Power of our Lord' would save you from a bite by a Taipan. I would pay good money to see that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 8 min Demon Finder 5,749
Questions regarding Hebrew 7 11 min Blodewedd 25
Do you believe in tolerance for Gay Christians? 25 min Demon Finder 386
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 1 hr Demon Finder 253
Jesus Preaches Unscientific Information 1 hr JOHN 1
If the Bible is True Barnsweb is a ... 1 hr Demon Finder 113
Jesus admitted he isn't God, so why do Christia... (Oct '11) 2 hr Demon Finder 73
News Religion, higher education and critical thinking (Aug '15) 3 hr Big Al 9,337
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 5 hr ROG 1,911
More from around the web