Bible Facts and Promises, Study!!

Everlasting Hope

“KNOW JESUS and KNOW PEACE”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#5077 Mar 9, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your kind words! You, Laci, and the other REAL Christians are such a blessing to this site and the world. God Bless you all!
Thank You! YOU are a Blessing too.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#5078 Mar 9, 2013
As I always state, belief on pre, mid, or post tribulation rapture isn't a salvation doctrine. We are saved by grace through faith in Christ Jesus (Eph 2:8-9, Titus 3:5, John 3:15-18, Romans 10:9-13).

Meaning, all born again saved Christians will be raptured when that trumpet goes off despite their end times beliefs. But I strongly believe in the pre-tribulation rapture as that ties in with numerous bible passages.

We are told to "look for that blessed hope" in Titus 2:13, and I can't see how being beheaded (Revelation 20:4) for our faith is a "blessed hope". Plus that time is called "the time of Jacob's trouble" (Jer 30:7). Of course Israel is Jacob (Genesis 35:10, Romans 11:26).

But if I have to die for the faith, then so be it. The Devil doesn't have anything I want or need. Eternity with Jesus is all I care about.

Philippians 1:21- For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque, NM

#5079 Mar 9, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
Poor Nettie has to copy/paste from Harlot RCC sites. You should actually read and study what the early church fathers had to say, as most of them were premillennialists.
I'll give you just one example but I could quote many:
Papias (A.D. 60–130) the bishop of Hierapolis in Phrygia, Asia Minor. Papias taught "that there will be a millennium after the resurrection of the dead, when the kingdom of Christ will be set up in material form on this earth." -----Eusebius Ecclesiastical History
But then again, the RCC only came into existence in the 300s AD. Your own propaganda fails you when facts are brought into the equation.
Busted !

All you Christ haing anti-Christian trolls do is copy/paste from Christ hating anti-Christian troll sites.

http://www.arkhaven.org/eschatology.htm

#5080 Mar 9, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Busted !
All you Christ haing anti-Christian trolls do is copy/paste from Christ hating anti-Christian troll sites.
How is that busted? I sourced the quote to the Eusebius Ecclesiastical History where it originated. You are really getting desperate in your hatred for Christianity.

#5081 Mar 9, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Busted !
The exact quoted source can be found in Eusebius Ecclesiastical History, II vols,(Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press, 1926), Vol. I, p. 297.

I can't quote from the Eusebius Ecclesiastical History, even when I source it? You are strange, lol. Yet you only proved what I am saying is true. Carry on.......

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque, NM

#5082 Mar 9, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
How is that busted? I sourced the quote to the Eusebius Ecclesiastical History where it originated. You are really getting desperate in your hatred for Christianity.
Liar. You copied word for word from the arkhaven sight.

' "Papias (A.D. 60–130) the bishop of Hierapolis in Phrygia, Asia Minor. Papias taught "that there will be a millennium after the resurrection of the dead, when the kingdom of Christ will be set up in material form on this earth." '
-- http://www.arkhaven.org/eschatology.htm

Here's a link to Eusebius' Ecclesiasticl History

http://www.ccel.org/ccel/schaff/npnf201.toc.h...

Show us what you copied.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#5083 Mar 9, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
Poor Nettie has to copy/paste from Harlot RCC sites. You should actually read and study what the early church fathers had to say, as most of them were premillennialists.
I'll give you just one example but I could quote many:
Papias (A.D. 60–130) the bishop of Hierapolis in Phrygia, Asia Minor. Papias taught "that there will be a millennium after the resurrection of the dead, when the kingdom of Christ will be set up in material form on this earth." -----Eusebius Ecclesiastical History
But then again, the RCC only came into existence in the 300s AD. Your own propaganda fails you when facts are brought into the equation.
When asked a question about what Catholics believe, yes I do use Catholic links.
Why shouldn't I?

Your statement here makes no sense.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque, NM

#5084 Mar 9, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
The exact quoted source can be found in Eusebius Ecclesiastical History, II vols,(Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press, 1926), Vol. I, p. 297.
I can't quote from the Eusebius Ecclesiastical History, even when I source it? You are strange, lol. Yet you only proved what I am saying is true. Carry on.......
You did not source it. You took someones word for it. Source it now.

About the author:

(Kenneth Uptegrove's) interest was never of the intellectual sort, quite the opposite.
-- http://www.arkhaven.org/about_author.htm

Ding. Ding. Ding. Ding. Fundie alert: "quite the opposite of intellectual"

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque, NM

#5085 Mar 9, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>When asked a question about what Catholics believe, yes I do use Catholic links.
Why shouldn't I?
Hi Nettiebelle.

Why should it make sense? He's copying from 'quite the opposite of intellectual'. giggle giggle (get usee to it Ken, you're gonna hear it a lot)

God bless you.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque, NM

#5086 Mar 9, 2013
Do you think I've run him off yet? Probably not.

#5087 Mar 9, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. You copied word for word from the arkhaven sight.
' "Papias (A.D. 60–130) the bishop of Hierapolis in Phrygia, Asia Minor. Papias taught "that there will be a millennium after the resurrection of the dead, when the kingdom of Christ will be set up in material form on this earth." '
-- http://www.arkhaven.org/eschatology.htm
Here's a link to Eusebius' Ecclesiasticl History
http://www.ccel.org/ccel/schaff/npnf201.toc.h...
Show us what you copied.
I even gave you the page number from the source. I couldn't possibly source it any better. It's quite obvious I didn't write the Eusebius Ecclesiastical History. You are really this foolish? Talk about desperate!
----------

I plan on also quoting from Irenaeus' "Against Heresies" and Hippolytus' "Treatise on Christ and Antichrist" in the near future. I hope that's okay with you, lol.

I'll source those too just like I always do.

You sure do hate when your Harlot RCC doctrines get exposed. Yes I've gone back to studying the early church teachings, long before there even was a RCC.....back to the original Christians.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque, NM

#5089 Mar 9, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's what you need to do. Open up your Cambridge edition of Eusebius Ecclesiastical History, Volume I, to page 297 and tell us where the author found that quote. Surely it appears in the footnotes or it is worthless and it's from Harvard University Press, after all, so it is probably not worthless.

That, or you can name the Christ hating anti-Christian troll site you copied it from.

Good luck and God bless.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque, NM

#5092 Mar 9, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
I even gave you the page number from the source. I couldn't possibly source it any better. It's quite obvious I didn't write the Eusebius Ecclesiastical History. You are really this foolish? Talk about desperate!
----------
I plan on also quoting from Irenaeus' "Against Heresies" and Hippolytus' "Treatise on Christ and Antichrist" in the near future. I hope that's okay with you, lol.
I'll source those too just like I always do.
You sure do hate when your Harlot RCC doctrines get exposed. Yes I've gone back to studying the early church teachings, long before there even was a RCC.....back to the original Christians.
All that is online, too. You need to citation source material, not copy/paste Christ hating troll sites.

(Does any of this sound familiar?)

#5093 Mar 9, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
All that is online, too. You need to citation source material, not copy/paste Christ hating troll sites.
(Does any of this sound familiar?)
Are you really kidding me? You believe that I claimed to have wrote the Eusebius Ecclesiastical History, II vols,(Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press, 1926), Vol. I, p. 297.

That direct quote can be found on site after site after site. I quoted the source of it....Eusebius Ecclesiastical History.

I wasn't even alive in 1926, lol. I love exposing you trolls' foolishness. This is comical, thank you 15th Dalai Lama for all of these laughs.

#5094 Mar 9, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>When asked a question about what Catholics believe, yes I do use Catholic links.
Why shouldn't I?
I was showing you the error of your RCC amillennial view, how that many of the early church held to a premillenial view. You know how the RCC always lie and claim to be the original church. Yet the RCC doctrines aren't matching up with the early disciples' doctrines. Obviously this was too difficult for you to understand.

Of course there is nothing wrong with copy/pasting from RCC sites if you truly were Catholic and believed the church's teachings.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque, NM

#5095 Mar 9, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really kidding me? You believe that I claimed to have wrote the Eusebius Ecclesiastical History, II vols,(Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press, 1926), Vol. I, p. 297.
That direct quote can be found on site after site after site. I quoted the source of it....Eusebius Ecclesiastical History.
I wasn't even alive in 1926, lol. I love exposing you trolls' foolishness. This is comical, thank you 15th Dalai Lama for all of these laughs.
I'm not kidding at all. It is a verbatim quote that indeed can be found on multiple sites, all copying each other. I want you to tell us where you copied it from. Is that too much to ask?

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque, NM

#5096 Mar 9, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
I was showing you the error of your RCC amillennial view, how that many of the early church held to a premillenial view. You know how the RCC always lie and claim to be the original church. Yet the RCC doctrines aren't matching up with the early disciples' doctrines. Obviously this was too difficult for you to understand.
Of course there is nothing wrong with copy/pasting from RCC sites if you truly were Catholic and believed the church's teachings.
..... all based on three lines from the most hare brained book in the entire Bible. I've already survived at least two Second Comings of Christ and one End of the World based on those three hare brained lines and that's just since entering the forum. Imagine how many Second Comings and Ends of World I must have survived in my lifetime. I'm a real survivor.

#5097 Mar 9, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not kidding at all. It is a verbatim quote that indeed can be found on multiple sites, all copying each other. I want you to tell us where you copied it from. Is that too much to ask?
Just an FYI, I'm not Papias (A.D. 60–130) nor do I claim to be him. Sad I even have to say this, but you trolls are ridiculous.

One example of Papias' premillenial view can be found in chapter 6 of your link:
"that there will be a millennium after the resurrection from the dead, when the personal reign of Christ will be established on this earth"
http://www.ccel.org/ccel/schaff/anf01.vii.ii....

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque, NM

#5099 Mar 9, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Just an FYI, I'm not Papias (A.D. 60–130) nor do I claim to be him. Sad I even have to say this, but you trolls are ridiculous.
One example of Papias' premillenial view can be found in chapter 6 of your link:
"that there will be a millennium after the resurrection from the dead, when the personal reign of Christ will be established on this earth"
http://www.ccel.org/ccel/schaff/anf01.vii.ii....
My link. You still haven't provided a link to the site you copied.

The whole point is you accuse people of copying and pasting and call them anti-Christian when for the most part they are not copying and pasting and when they do they almost invariably cite their sources but when you get caught doing it yourself and not citing your source you have to dance that silly dance. That's cool. I like to watch you dance.

#5100 Mar 9, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
Do you think I've run him off yet? Probably not.
You won't run me off, lol. You might get me banned, but it will be for "earnestly contending for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints." -Jude 1:3

FYI- No, I'm not Jude either.......and no I don't claim to have written the Bible either. I'm just citing my source.
----------
I can always tell when I hit a TRUTH nerve with you anti-Christian trolls, you go ballistic and start making up outlandish lies. You even attacked an innocent site and it's owner.

Your own links to prove me wrong only backfire on you. Haven't you trolls learned this yet? I always site my source, I have no reason to plagiarize other people's works. Sure, there are going to be a lot of times when my posts are similar to others you find....I share the same major doctrinal beliefs with millions and millions of other Christians. Sometimes I do copy/paste from my own posts instead of retyping the same info over again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 2 hr Natalie 2,750
Why has God stop communicating with man? 6 hr Natalie 147
There is a National Rejection of God in America!! 6 hr Natalie 96
Why did Christ come to Earth? (Oct '16) 6 hr Natalie 1,444
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 6 hr Natalie 424
jesus will never return 6 hr Natalie 180
America is a constitutional republic, based on ... 8 hr Natalie 39
More from around the web