“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#4971 Mar 7, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I quote the Bible. God is your problem, not me.
"God gave them up"
You're the problem and you're not God. Get used to it.

God bless you.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#4972 Mar 7, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Some were too young to understand what it's all about, fourth and fifth graders like you, some appeared high school age, too bad you missed it, and a few adults.
LOL, you can never be nice to me, can you?

How's the quitting smoking thing going for you?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4973 Mar 7, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the problem and you're not God. Get used to it.
God bless you.
Never said I am God. Are you really that ignorant?

"God gave them up"

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Austin, TX

#4974 Mar 7, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said I am God. Are you really that ignorant?
"God gave them up"
God's gonna give you up unless you start doing some thinking on your own.
socci

Humansville, MO

#4975 Mar 7, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
You are free to believe that I'm going to Hell for not observing the Saturday Sabbath. That's not from the Word of God though as I already showed you countless times. There is nothing unbiblical about observing the Saturday Sabbath if you choose, but it's obviously not a salvation issue.


Says You. God's law is The salvation issue. Nobody would argue Christians can continue in adultery because this is no longer a salvation issue. Neither is murder or lying, having idols or other gods?

Jesus explains

Mt.19:16 "And, behold, one came and said to him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life? And he said to him, Why call you me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if you will enter into life, keep the commandments. He said to him, Which? Jesus said, You shall do no murder, You shall not commit adultery, You shall not steal, You shall not bear false witness, Honor your father and your mother: and, You shall love your neighbor as yourself."

Rev.22:14 "Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city."

But that is just cult beliefs, according to you.

RR, you havent shown me anything. The verses you posted with your misunderstanding, were corrected each time.

www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian/TV26F9...
www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian/TV26F9...
www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian/TV26F9...
www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian/TV26F9...

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4976 Mar 7, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
God's gonna give you up unless you start doing some thinking on your own.
God doesn't give up on those who believe what He said. He gives up on those like you who are unbelievers.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#4977 Mar 7, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you can never be nice to me, can you?
How's the quitting smoking thing going for you?
Why should I be nice to you? You hate me.

Just so-so. I've cut the smoking in half but it is indeed a pernicious adiction. I was doing better but my neighbor lost his foot and he's stubborn as an ox. You can only tell him just yell over the fence if you need anything at all so many times without seeming offensive. Well, his mom showed up from Arizona and she's not subborn as an ox and his porch is falling off the house and his dad installed the steps upside down so he's negoting steps that are twelve inches high and seven inches wide on crutches and he's gonna do a face plant from the top step if I don't straighten that out and he hasn't had water since December and it's hard to stay focused on the fact that this is all done for the honor and glory of the Lord when your crawling around in the mud under a house of an unrepentant heathen and the kitchen drain is packed with eight feet of lard. How he managed that is beyond me. If I have to put a clean-out tee under the house it kind of guarantees a slimey black lard bath. Praise be to God.

God bless you.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4978 Mar 7, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
God doesn't give up on those who believe what He said. He gives up on those like you who are unbelievers.
God is a quitter?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4979 Mar 7, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I be nice to you? You hate me.
Just so-so. I've cut the smoking in half but it is indeed a pernicious adiction. I was doing better but my neighbor lost his foot and he's stubborn as an ox. You can only tell him just yell over the fence if you need anything at all so many times without seeming offensive. Well, his mom showed up from Arizona and she's not subborn as an ox and his porch is falling off the house and his dad installed the steps upside down so he's negoting steps that are twelve inches high and seven inches wide on crutches and he's gonna do a face plant from the top step if I don't straighten that out and he hasn't had water since December and it's hard to stay focused on the fact that this is all done for the honor and glory of the Lord when your crawling around in the mud under a house of an unrepentant heathen and the kitchen drain is packed with eight feet of lard. How he managed that is beyond me. If I have to put a clean-out tee under the house it kind of guarantees a slimey black lard bath. Praise be to God.
God bless you.
You are a two faced Satanic liar. That is your nature. You're an eternal loser. You are Biblically illiterate.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4980 Mar 7, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
God is a quitter?
On gays, yes. "God gave them up"

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#4981 Mar 7, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
RR, you havent shown me anything. The verses you posted with your misunderstanding, were corrected each time.
www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian/TV26F9...
www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian/TV26F9...
www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian/TV26F9...
www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian/TV26F9...
They weren't corrected, you just filtered them through Seventh Day Adventist doctrine. I don't care what "visions" of Jesus and angels that Ellen G. White claimed to have had, I only care what the Word of God says.

I strongly reject the false damnable doctrines of the Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, and Seventh-day Adventists cults. They are preaching another gospel.
----------

Galatians 1:6-9
6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#4982 Mar 7, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said I am God. Are you really that ignorant?
"God gave them up"
You do it all the time. The Bible does not give you the authority to condemn people to hell. That authority is reserved to God alone.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#4983 Mar 7, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a two faced Satanic liar. That is your nature. You're an eternal loser. You are Biblically illiterate.
I love you.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4984 Mar 7, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
You do it all the time. The Bible does not give you the authority to condemn people to hell. That authority is reserved to God alone.
But you are Biblically illiterate. Prove otherwise. You cannot.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4985 Mar 7, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
On gays, yes. "God gave them up"
Did God think he was gay once?

Was he just experimenting?

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#4986 Mar 7, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I be nice to you? You hate me.

Just so-so. I've cut the smoking in half but it is indeed a pernicious adiction. I was doing better but my neighbor lost his foot and he's stubborn as an ox. You can only tell him just yell over the fence if you need anything at all so many times without seeming offensive. Well, his mom showed up from Arizona and she's not subborn as an ox and his porch is falling off the house and his dad installed the steps upside down so he's negoting steps that are twelve inches high and seven inches wide on crutches and he's gonna do a face plant from the top step if I don't straighten that out and he hasn't had water since December and it's hard to stay focused on the fact that this is all done for the honor and glory of the Lord when your crawling around in the mud under a house of an unrepentant heathen and the kitchen drain is packed with eight feet of lard. How he managed that is beyond me. If I have to put a clean-out tee under the house it kind of guarantees a slimey black lard bath. Praise be to God.
God bless you.
I hate the way you troll, attack, and mock Christians and the Word of God; but I don't hate you.

When the Saviour Jesus is knocking on your heart, will you answer?
15th Dalai Lama, Now is the time of salvation!

Revelation 3:20- Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Romans 10:9- That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#4987 Mar 7, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
You do it all the time. The Bible does not give you the authority to condemn people to hell. That authority is reserved to God alone.
I agree.

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Austin, TX

#4988 Mar 7, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
God doesn't give up on those who believe what He said. He gives up on those like you who are unbelievers.
I have many beliefs. And one is that you are an empty shell of a human being. A monotonous empty shell.

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Austin, TX

#4989 Mar 7, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a two faced Satanic liar. That is your nature. You're an eternal loser. You are Biblically illiterate.
How the hell did you get so stupid?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4990 Mar 7, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate the way you troll, attack, and mock Christians and the Word of God; but I don't hate you.
When the Saviour Jesus is knocking on your heart, will you answer?
15th Dalai Lama, Now is the time of salvation!
Revelation 3:20- Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
Romans 10:9- That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Did you find a word that God wrote yet?

Can I see it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Heathen's Home Page (Jun '13) 9 min Sundog512 4,513
Is Obama an Islamist? 17 min The truth works 10
The post count of Dollarsbill 58 min seenthisside 1,179
Debunking young earth theory 1 hr seenthisside 7
For Atheist, Agnostics, Whoever... 1 hr Gary Coaldigger 490
+++ THE WISDOM of A SUPREME BEING +++ 1 hr seenthisside 3
Before The Big Bang 2 hr seenthisside 1,237
More from around the web