Bible Facts and Promises, Study!!

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#4908 Mar 7, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I was talking about King James, you idiot from hell, and lie gossip monger. Did you write the KJV?? That was what I posted to you blabbering baboon. You're so fricking narcicistic you think everything is about you. I have no idea whether you are married or divorced and could care less. I don't spread lies about others as you. I'm a Christian.
This is the post I responded to: "a book rewritten by a king that wanted to justify his sin of divorce and remarriage."
Are you a king, lying lecher??
My mistake, but you anti-Christian trolls are always going around lying about the REAL Christians.

#4909 Mar 7, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
A thousand Amens!!
This picture reminds me of you.
http://www.google.com/search...

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#4910 Mar 7, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
My mistake, but you anti-Christian trolls are always going around lying about the REAL Christians.
You flatulating fraud.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#4911 Mar 7, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nice, dear.

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#4912 Mar 7, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
How unoriginal of you goatguts. Alas, you will be delivered unto eternal life with goats. Hope you like horns. I found your tat:

http://www.obviouswinner.com/storage/post-ima...
socci

Everton, MO

#4914 Mar 7, 2013
Reality wrote:
I've read the Bible from cover to cover and probably know it better than you do..
Please explain to me how the "stars can fall to earth" that it says will happen in Rev 6:12..That scripture is insight for anyone looking for truth about the Bible, showing those ancient people that wrote the Bible didn't even know what a star was or how big they are..

You were already proven inept. The moon did not give its light due to the sun being darkened.

Matthew 24 is quoting Jesus the creator of the universe who certainly knows what the moon is. Jesus also gave the book of Revelation to John (vs 1)

www.youtube.com/watch...
socci

Everton, MO

#4915 Mar 7, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
socci,
I'd rather believe the Word of God over "Steve Wohlberg" or the Seventh-Day Adventist cult.
----------
Steve Wohlberg's Delusions
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religi...
Seventh-day Adventist Cult Exposed
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religi...
Does CARM recommend the Seventh-day Adventist Church?
http://carm.org/religious-movements/seventh-d...

Calling names is all the christian-zionists have when their false theology is debunked with the Bible.

It's just more name calling when You are proven wrong. Any Christian using the Bible is not a cult. If they add other books they are a cult (Mormons, Catholics)

Israel Delusion
with pastor Steve Wohlberg
www.youtube.com/watch...

The state of Israel was created after ww2 to deceive the world with this christian zionism.

Israel were broken off due to unbelief.

Mt 23:37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you that kill the prophets, and stone them which are sent unto you, how often would I have gathered my children together, even as a hen gathers her chickens under her wings, and you would not! Behold, your house is left to you desolate.

John 15:5 I am the vine, you are the branches: He that stays in me, and I in him, the same brings forth much fruit: for without me you can do nothing.

Acts 13:46 Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you Jews: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles.

Phil.3:3 For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

1 Peter 2:9 But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of him who has called you out of darkness into his marvelous light; Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God:

And many others. There is no contradiction in the word of God on this or about God's 10C law & the sacrificial system -- two different laws.

The symbolic "144,000" & bride of Christ & spiritual Israel & Saints are all synonymous for God's people - Christians and has nothing to do with tribes in Israel. Tribes of the flesh are no longer important.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#4916 Mar 7, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
socci,
I reject all of the false teachings of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. They are preaching another gospel than that taught in the Holy Bible.
Satan is deceiving you, the SDA are NOT following the teachings of the Bible. They are from Satan.
----------
Galatians 1:8-9
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
What are you pissing on the SDA's for? They deny evolution, at least in principle, just like you but they run some of the best cancer treatment and research facilities in the world and all you run is amok. I'm not crazy about them and they don't share my faith but you can't condemn them just because they don't share your fifth grader's delusions about the Bible. You can't condemn anyone.

God bless you.

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#4917 Mar 7, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you pissing on the SDA's for? They deny evolution, at least in principle, just like you but they run some of the best cancer treatment and research facilities in the world and all you run is amok. I'm not crazy about them and they don't share my faith but you can't condemn them just because they don't share your fifth grader's delusions about the Bible. You can't condemn anyone.
God bless you.
Why wouldn't he? He accepts no Christians except those in his miniscule cult of haters, liars, and judges.

God bless you too.

#4918 Mar 7, 2013
socci,
It's not name calling. I can see that you are passionate about your beliefs. I could tell right away that you are not a troll but you are being misled by false doctrines.

Your Seventh Day Adventist church is preaching a different gospel than the one taught in the Holy Bible.

Galatians 1:8-9
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#4919 Mar 7, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just a bunch of superstitious mumbo jumbo but it appears you copied it from here:
http://www.cephasministry.com/water/bible_bel...
If you really want people to think you're intelligent enough to do any of this Christianity thing on your own you need to screw up some verb tenses, number, gender, stuff like that so we won't think you let other people do your believing for you.
I wrote that information on that web-site myself thank you. You have no idea who I am, no one tell me how to believe, I believe Gods way not mankind way. I told you before I write for a lot of Pastor's in the pass and now. Let us see just how smart you are see if you can understand this, "KEEP WITH THE THREAD OK". If you can't understand this maybe we need to send you back the fourth grade again!!

#4920 Mar 7, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
God bless you.
I have to call out false damnable doctrines of devils. Just like the RCC, the SDA are teaching a salvation different than the one taught in the Word of God.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#4921 Mar 7, 2013
Snevaeh legna wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, I rarely watch TV, as well. I am also a strong supporter of Israel and the Jewish people...:)
Praise the Lord for you Brother, you are a very bless person. I am also a very strong supporter of Israel and the Jewish people, just like the Bible tells us. We need more people like you on here, I look forward in reading your comments. In my Churches we have a Israel Dept. and every person in our Churches are supporters Israel...

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#4922 Mar 7, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You haven't bashed anyone Romans, You are a target because you have what He does not........God!
Thank you. I'm not sure I've been judged unfit for salvation by you in the past but I only read your comments by accident. I think it's kind of cute how you and the other fundies fuel each others hatred.

God bless you.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#4923 Mar 7, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
God bless you.
Here you go again with your dirty words again on topix. Real true Christians don't use these dirty words FACT. You don't see RR or me or Laci, EH using these dirty words, you know what that makes you??

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#4924 Mar 7, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> I wrote that information on that web-site myself thank you. You have no idea who I am, no one tell me how to believe, I believe Gods way not mankind way. I told you before I write for a lot of Pastor's in the pass and now. Let us see just how smart you are see if you can understand this, "KEEP WITH THE THREAD OK". If you can't understand this maybe we need to send you back the fourth grade again!!
No you didn't.

"Cephas Ministry Inc. was founded in 1992 in Denver, Colorado for the purpose of Christian research of aberrant teachings."
-- http://jw.cephasministry.com/p7.htm

Do you really believe you lead a 275,000 member ministry that no one has ever heard about because you run under the radar? It's OK if you do. People believe all kinds of crazy crud.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#4925 Mar 7, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to call out false damnable doctrines of devils. Just like the RCC, the SDA are teaching a salvation different than the one taught in the Word of God.
You just do that. Personally I prefer to take advantage of the distillation of 2500 years of the application of the best minds on the planet over the ravings of a self taught mentally damaged lunatic. That's just the way I am.

God bless you.

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Satan IS in "The Church"

#4926 Mar 7, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
No you didn't.
"Cephas Ministry Inc. was founded in 1992 in Denver, Colorado for the purpose of Christian research of aberrant teachings."
-- http://jw.cephasministry.com/p7.htm
Do you really believe you lead a 275,000 member ministry that no one has ever heard about because you run under the radar? It's OK if you do. People believe all kinds of crazy crud.
LOL!! The only time he writes in legible and coherent English is when he plagiarizes. He should change his name to PlagiarizingPreaching01.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#4927 Mar 7, 2013
I will be back later, I am on my way to the county jail house. We got people there who needs prayer.....

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4928 Mar 7, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
socci,
I rarely even watch TV. My free time is mostly spent reading/studying the Word of God.
How are you saying that EVERYONE is wrong except for the SDA? All of the Baptists, Pentecostals, Evangelicals, Independent Fundamentalists, etc etc are wrong except for the Seventh-day Adventist Church. That only SDA can get into Heaven? That is a Satanic cult!
Jesus Christ is the ONLY way into Heaven!
----------
Yes I'm a strong supporter of Israel and the Jewish people. Jerusalem is the undivided capital of Israel!
Genesis 12:3- And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
Psalm 122:6- Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.
Ha, the vast majority of you poor brainwashed Christians never even come close to the level of spiritual evolvement required to pass judgment and enter Heaven.

So you support the evil Israel and the attroticies they are responsible for. It figures you would be on the side of evil.

Part I

"The Insane Brutality of the State of Israel"
Atrocities in the Promised Land
by KATHLEEN CHRISTISON

former CIA analyst

Words fail; ordinary terms are inadequate to describe the horrors Israel daily perpetrates, and has perpetrated for years, against the Palestinians. The tragedy of Gaza has been described a hundred times over, as have the tragedies of 1948, of Qibya, of Sabra and Shatila, of Jenin — 60 years of atrocity perpetrated in the name of Judaism. But the horror generally falls on deaf ears in most of Israel, in the U.S. political arena, in the mainstream U.S. media. Those who are horrified — and there are many — cannot penetrate the shield of impassivity that protects the political and media elite in Israel, even more so in the U.S., and increasingly now in Canada and Europe, from seeing, from caring.

But it needs to be said now, loudly: those who devise and carry out Israeli policies have made Israel into a monster, and it has come time for all of us — all Israelis, all Jews who allow Israel to speak for them, all Americans who do nothing to end U.S. support for Israel and its murderous policies — to recognize that we stain ourselves morally by continuing to sit by while Israel carries out its atrocities against the Palestinians.

A nation that mandates the primacy of one ethnicity or religion over all others will eventually become psychologically dysfunctional. Narcissistically obsessed with its own image, it must strive to maintain its racial superiority at all costs and will inevitably come to view any resistance to this imagined superiority as an existential threat. Indeed, any other people automatically becomes an existential threat simply by virtue of its own existence. As it seeks to protect itself against phantom threats, the racist state becomes increasingly paranoid, its society closed and insular, intellectually limited. Setbacks enrage it; humiliations madden it. The state lashes out in a crazed effort, lacking any sense of proportion, to reassure itself of its strength.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BIBLE QUESTIONS to KAB 8 min Barmsweb 80
Why lie about the truth? Christian mistranslat... 17 min Barnsweb 346
Scientific Proof Of GOD(for dummies) 24 min Big Al 2,443
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 1 hr Sceptical_Mal 20,534
The Moral Failure Of Christians 1 hr Sceptical_Mal 5
PAUL OUR FATHER . 1Cor 4: 15 (Feb '16) 2 hr I love jesus 112
Why the Earth Was Created in Six Days 3 hr I love jesus 66
A God Who Disagrees With The Data 7 hr KAB 474
More from around the web