|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
It's quite obvious that Hitler wasn't a Christian.
Right!!!

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Everlasting Hope wrote:
<quoted text>You have absolutely no knowledge of what the Holy Ghost is and what it stands for....TAKE A WALK!!!
You mean God's 3 kids? Zach (HG), Jesus and Kathy?

“KNOW JESUS and KNOW PEACE”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>No I was talking about how the Christians killed off 6 million jews. DUH, Gas Chambers
History never give you much knowledge as I can see...UGH!

“"God is Good"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Everlasting Hope wrote:
<quoted text>You have absolutely no knowledge of what the Holy Ghost is and what it stands for....TAKE A WALK!!!
To China!

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Everlasting Hope wrote:
<quoted text>Great message and truth to back it....God is a God of Love and Also a God of Wrath.....Thanks for sharing this!
Thank you. God is a God of love and forgiveness, those who come to Him through Jesus (John 14:6, Rom 10:9-10) have their sins removed as far as the east is from the west, and their sins cast into the depth of the sea!(Psalm 103:12, Micah 7:18-19)
----------
Those who reject such a great salvation will suffer the Wrath of God. They will be sent to the Lake of Fire.

John 3:36- He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Revelation 21:8- But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
----------

“KNOW JESUS and KNOW PEACE”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>I notice you don't know "peace" Native teach you to type in caps? A thimble can contain what you know.
You still don't know much about anything do you? low scores in school I bet. lol

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>It's quite obvious that you, Roman and Laci are not Christian. I can picture you burning Jews.. You are aware that Jesus was a practicing Jew?
It is obvious we burn you out.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Thats right this world has not seen anything...yet.
You are very correct. The final 7 year tribulation period will be a horrific time for those on the earth as the Wrath of God gets poured out on the unrepentant world. The final 3.5 years will unleash Satan's full power of his unholy trinity (Satan/Anti-Christ/False Prophet).(Rev 13:7)

Jesus warned about this time:
Matthew 24:21- For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
----------

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Everlasting Hope wrote:
<quoted text>Right!!!
"As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice." ~ Adolf Hitler

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>To China!
There are approximately 15 million Christians in China.

The Chinese government does not discriminate against popular religions.

You do know that I'm Chinese, right?

Nunya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very correct. The final 7 year tribulation period will be a horrific time for those on the earth as the Wrath of God gets poured out on the unrepentant world. The final 3.5 years will unleash Satan's full power of his unholy trinity (Satan/Anti-Christ/False Prophet).(Rev 13:7)
Matthew 24:21- For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
----------
Rev. 13:7 (LTV)
And it was given unto him to make war with the saints and to overcome them and also to ambush them as they emrged from dental offices.
socci

Lawson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
"As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice." ~ Adolf Hitler

-devout Catholic

www.spirituallysmart.com/nazi.html

Crusading Teutonic Knights formed at the Thule Society & New Templars

We cant blame all of Christianity for the war crimes of the Vatican. Many of their victims were Christians. Poland was majority Protestant pre-ww2. Today 87% Catholic. This was nazi catholic nationalism.

"Adolf Hitler, son of the Catholic Church, died while defending Christ- ianity. It is therefore understandable that words cannot be found to lament over his death, when so many were found to exalt his life. Over his mortal remains stands his victorious moral figure. With the palm of the martyr, God gives Hitler the laurels of Victory".- Spanish dictator Francisco Franco,(Knight of the Order of Christ) published on the 3rd of May 1945, the day of Hitler's death.(published in "Reforme", July 21, 1945.)

Hitler had not died tho. He had escaped through the Vatican ratlines to Argentina.

The people on all sides lost as world govt advanced - IMO.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>the Holy Ghost does not dwell on any, but on him that has a cheerful heart: and we know from your posts that your heart is full of hate,
The Holy Ghost lives inside of us REAL Christians. My heart is filled with joy and happiness, and love for my Saviour Jesus who purchased me with His own BLOOD.

I still remember the day that I got saved, it was many years ago but I remember it like yesterday. The day I finally surrendered it all to Jesus, and came to Him with a truly repentant heart. Jesus forgave me of my sins and washed me in His BLOOD and filled me with the Holy Spirit. My tears turned to joy! What a beautiful day that was to become a child of the living God.

I love to the story..........

I love to tell the story of unseen things above,
Of Jesus and His glory, of Jesus and His love.
I love to tell the story, because I know ’tis true;
It satisfies my longings as nothing else can do.

Refrain
I love to tell the story,’twill be my theme in glory,
To tell the old, old story of Jesus and His love.

I love to tell the story; more wonderful it seems
Than all the golden fancies of all our golden dreams.
I love to tell the story, it did so much for me;
And that is just the reason I tell it now to thee.

Refrain

I love to tell the story; ’tis pleasant to repeat
What seems, each time I tell it, more wonderfully sweet.
I love to tell the story, for some have never heard
The message of salvation from God’s own holy Word.

Refrain

I love to tell the story, for those who know it best
Seem hungering and thirsting to hear it like the rest.
And when, in scenes of glory, I sing the new, new song,
’Twill be the old, old story that I have loved so long.

Refrain
socci

Lawson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

madscot wrote:
Rev. 13:7 (LTV)
And it was given unto him to make war with the saints and to overcome them and also to ambush them as they emrged from dental offices.

Scoff all you want. The four empires of Daniel & Revelation have been well understood for over 2000 years foretelling the rise of the Vatican's Roman Church and its minions like you.

For instance after the 1260 year holy roman empire we find the atheistic French Revolution would burn her with the fire of revolution that would stretch across Europe until the 1870 end of the Papal States in Italy.

However, like the fall of Imperial Rome (476 AD) and rise of the HRE, this too is just another head of the Roman empire, the NWO as found on the back of the USD in Latin w/roman numerals 1776. The capital at Washington being an image of Rome and the NWO an image of the HRE. The only difference is we are not forced to be Catholic under this secular NWO, although still ran by the Vatican.

• The Vatican's NWO
www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatica...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Not every one that says Lord Lord.........

----------
A good tree brings forth good fruit, but a corrupt tree brings forth evil fruit........wherefore by their fruits you know them (Matthew 7:17-21). Hitler was obviously not a REAL Christian.
socci

Lawson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Romans Road wrote:

Mt 24:21, was after Rome destroyed Jerusalem in 70 AD.

13:7 "And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them:" -- this was for the 42 months / 1260 years of the holy roman empire

There is no 7 year or 3.5 future trib.

READ here how the Jesuits created this false theology and spread it by Scofield to all the seminaries.

Pdf

www.lmn.org/articles/Left%20Behind%20by%20the...

or here

http://biblelight.net/antichrist.htm

or here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futurism_%28Chri...

All well documented as we have the books they wrote. It's no theory the Jesuits created this dispensationalism.

There will be no armageddon in and around Israel. That is not what Rev 16 is about....

Nunya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

socci wrote:
<quoted text>
Scoff all you want. The four empires of Daniel & Revelation have been well understood for over 2000 years foretelling the rise of the Vatican's Roman Church and its minions like you.
For instance after the 1260 year holy roman empire we find the atheistic French Revolution would burn her with the fire of revolution that would stretch across Europe until the 1870 end of the Papal States in Italy.
However, like the fall of Imperial Rome (476 AD) and rise of the HRE, this too is just another head of the Roman empire, the NWO as found on the back of the USD in Latin w/roman numerals 1776. The capital at Washington being an image of Rome and the NWO an image of the HRE. The only difference is we are not forced to be Catholic under this secular NWO, although still ran by the Vatican.
• The Vatican's NWO
www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatica...
Rev. 7:15 (LTV)
Well here we are before the throneof God; and now we shall serve Him day and night in His temple; and live with Him, and eat with Him, and watch SEC football with Him on the screen of glass.

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
There are approximately 15 million Christians in China.
The Chinese government does not discriminate against popular religions.
You do know that I'm Chinese, right?
Yes, Tam I know and a beautiful young lady at that......China just seemed like a good walk for him,lol. Good night...:)

Nunya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

socci wrote:
<quoted text>
Mt 24:21, was after Rome destroyed Jerusalem in 70 AD.
13:7 "And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them:" -- this was for the 42 months / 1260 years of the holy roman empire
There is no 7 year or 3.5 future trib.
READ here how the Jesuits created this false theology and spread it by Scofield to all the seminaries.
Pdf
www.lmn.org/articles/Left%20Behind%20by%20the...
or here
http://biblelight.net/antichrist.htm
or here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futurism_%28Chri...
All well documented as we have the books they wrote. It's no theory the Jesuits created this dispensationalism.
There will be no armageddon in and around Israel. That is not what Rev 16 is about....
Rev. 16:1 (LTV)
And I heard God shout at the screen to the seven angels, Go your ways and pour out the seven viruses that are the seven plagues of the wrath of God upon the earth; and then God looked at me and said, Check this out.

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Not every one that says Lord Lord.........
----------
A good tree brings forth good fruit, but a corrupt tree brings forth evil fruit........wherefore by their fruits you know them (Matthew 7:17-21). Hitler was obviously not a REAL Christian.

Search the scriptures; for in them you think you have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.John 5-39

Goodnight Romans

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WHAT GOD SAID to ME TODAY 8 min stupid is not a disease 244
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 8 min paganbirdkeeper666 10,364
A Message from Nettie 9 min stupid is not a disease 786
About Dollarsbill .... 14 min stupid is not a disease 50
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 17 min stupid is not a disease 1,318
obama christ! 18 min suomynona 5
What do you think about Dollarsbill? 29 min suomynona 2
If Jesus said few would find the "road that lea... 59 min Xcaliber 306
•••
•••