CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#4728 Mar 5, 2013
Matthew 25:41-46

“Then he will say to those on his left,‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

“They also will answer,‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

“He will reply,‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

“Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#4729 Mar 5, 2013
1 John 3:7-8

Dear children, do not let anyone lead you astray. He who does what is right is righteous, just as he is righteous. He who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning.

“Watching for Wolves~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4730 Mar 5, 2013
CWU wrote:
Matthew 25:41-46
“Then he will say to those on his left,‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’
“They also will answer,‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’
“He will reply,‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’
“Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”
Agree.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#4732 Mar 5, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>He likes threatening ppl with that plastic sword of his....You got the Spirit of God Romans that is why you are hated by some.
You are precious to God and to others as well. No doubt you have made a difference in many lives....
Satan has his followers equipped with cheap, breakable, made in China, flimsy swords.......while the children of the living God are equipped with the Sword of the Lord, the Word of God, that gets right down into a person's very soul and spirit and convicts them of their sins. Our Sword can never be broken or destroyed, nor will it ever fail.

Thank you Laci for your kind words. You and the other REAL Christians on here are a tremendous blessing to the world. These threads are read by many lurkers, and will be read for years to come. Heavenly rewards are eternal!

1 Peter 4:14- If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#4733 Mar 5, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan has his followers equipped with cheap, breakable, made in China, flimsy swords.......while the children of the living God are equipped with the Sword of the Lord, the Word of God, that gets right down into a person's very soul and spirit and convicts them of their sins. Our Sword can never be broken or destroyed, nor will it ever fail.
Thank you Laci for your kind words. You and the other REAL Christians on here are a tremendous blessing to the world. These threads are read by many lurkers, and will be read for years to come. Heavenly rewards are eternal!
1 Peter 4:14- If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.
Hey you forgot gas chambers.......

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#4734 Mar 5, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey you forgot gas chambers.......
Your upcoming Anti-Christ will use guillotines (Revelation 20:4) to kill the people who refuse to get the mark of the beast (chip implant, tattoo,etc) in their right hand or forehead during the tribulation period. Maybe he will use other methods also to kill those who refuse the mark?

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#4735 Mar 5, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Your upcoming Anti-Christ will use guillotines (Revelation 20:4) to kill the people who refuse to get the mark of the beast (chip implant, tattoo,etc) in their right hand or forehead during the tribulation period. Maybe he will use other methods also to kill those who refuse the mark?
No I was talking about how the Christians killed off 6 million jews. DUH, Gas Chambers
socci

Cameron, MO

#4737 Mar 5, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
No I was talking about how the Christians killed off 6 million jews. DUH, Gas Chambers

That would be your pope. And it wasnt only the Jews.

• The Vatican's holocaust

www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian/TO65F5...

The first act of the Catholic Centre Party & Nazis was against the Protestants of Prussia.

• Religious WW I & II

http://protocolhistory.webs.com/wwiii.htm

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#4738 Mar 5, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>No I was talking about how the Christians killed off 6 million jews. DUH, Gas Chambers
Duh, your upcoming Anti-Christ world dictator will be even worse than Hitler during his (A-C) final 3.5 years of the 7 year tribulation period. But Anti-Christ will come as a great peace maker(Daniel 11:21) before he shows his true Satanic colors.

Duh, guillotines!(Revelation 20:4)

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4739 Mar 5, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
God's people are protected from wrath just as with the passover. If you read the Bible you would know this.
Being the first born, I always put a little bit of lamb's blood on my door. Good for me but the lamb really hates it.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4740 Mar 5, 2013
Everlasting Hope wrote:
<quoted text>Not only does God give Christians' Protection, but also Spiritual Ears to hear Him when he speaks. Too bad you haven't prayed for Spiritual ears, or you would hear what the Lord teaches His Children..You have yet to learn of Him...You need an awakening in your life Nettie. Stop allowing the enemy to place stumbling blocks up in front of you. Get out among your heathen practices.
LOL. Spiritual ears.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_yhF23us-0Nk/SonxzkG...

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#4741 Mar 5, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>No I was talking about how the Christians killed off 6 million jews. DUH, Gas Chambers
It's quite obvious that Hitler wasn't a Christian.

“KNOW JESUS and KNOW PEACE”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4742 Mar 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Spiritual ears.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_yhF23us-0Nk/SonxzkG...
Liked the picture Tam... My what big ears the guy has..lol

“Watching for Wolves~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4743 Mar 5, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan has his followers equipped with cheap, breakable, made in China, flimsy swords.......while the children of the living God are equipped with the Sword of the Lord, the Word of God, that gets right down into a person's very soul and spirit and convicts them of their sins. Our Sword can never be broken or destroyed, nor will it ever fail.
Thank you Laci for your kind words. You and the other REAL Christians on here are a tremendous blessing to the world. These threads are read by many lurkers, and will be read for years to come. Heavenly rewards are eternal!
1 Peter 4:14- If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.
You are welcome Romans.......I love that scripture. Thanks!

“Watching for Wolves~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4744 Mar 5, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh, your upcoming Anti-Christ world dictator will be even worse than Hitler during his (A-C) final 3.5 years of the 7 year tribulation period. But Anti-Christ will come as a great peace maker(Daniel 11:21) before he shows his true Satanic colors.
Duh, guillotines!(Revelation 20:4)
Thats right this world has not seen anything...yet.

“KNOW JESUS and KNOW PEACE”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4745 Mar 5, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You are welcome Romans.......I love that scripture. Thanks!
Great is God's Word....

“KNOW JESUS and KNOW PEACE”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4746 Mar 5, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Your upcoming Anti-Christ will use guillotines (Revelation 20:4) to kill the people who refuse to get the mark of the beast (chip implant, tattoo,etc) in their right hand or forehead during the tribulation period. Maybe he will use other methods also to kill those who refuse the mark?
Great message and truth to back it....God is a God of Love and Also a God of Wrath.....Thanks for sharing this!

“Watching for Wolves~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4747 Mar 5, 2013
Everlasting Hope wrote:
<quoted text>Great is God's Word....
Hi Hope........you seen any snow yet? All we have is rain.

“KNOW JESUS and KNOW PEACE”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4748 Mar 5, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Hope........you seen any snow yet? All we have is rain.
Rain and high winds....No Snow, and hope we don't get any.

“KNOW JESUS and KNOW PEACE”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4750 Mar 5, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>the Holy Ghost does not dwell on any, but on him that has a cheerful heart: and we know from your posts that your heart is full of hate,
You have absolutely no knowledge of what the Holy Ghost is and what it stands for....TAKE A WALK!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More Science To Support The Facts of Evolution ... 2 hr Passing thru 92
Does God Exist? 2 hr blacklagoon 69
Before The Big Bang 2 hr 15th Dalai Lama 94
The Love of God vs the Wrath of God 2 hr Loveismygoal 239
Evoution Frauds 3 hr Big Al 1,592
Are white people scared of muslims? 3 hr Just the Truth 4
Will Israel Allow Iran to have Nukes? 3 hr Just the Truth 28
The Heathen's Home Page (Jun '13) 9 hr Weepy 3,192
Was Paul a False Apostle? (May '08) 18 hr janeebee 2,618
More from around the web