Bible Facts and Promises, Study!!

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#4631 Mar 5, 2013
Everlasting Hope wrote:
<quoted text>Not only does God give Christians' Protection, but also Spiritual Ears to hear Him when he speaks. Too bad you haven't prayed for Spiritual ears, or you would hear what the Lord teaches His Children..You have yet to learn of Him...You need an awakening in your life Nettie. Stop allowing the enemy to place stumbling blocks up in front of you. Get out among your heathen practices.
All have the ability to 'hear' God's Voice.
It is within us; God put it there; it is our Moral Conscience.

And, keep your hatred of the Catholic Church.
Catholics do not need it or heed it.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#4632 Mar 5, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
The words that comes out of our mouths should line up with the word of God. If your words don't line up with the word of God then you speak with fire from hell. Love and kindness in our hearts must come out of our mouth for the sheep is of the LORD that we walk with.
Walk with love like Jesus does and bring the word of God as a weapon against all demon's. Pick up the Lost Soul's don't let them fall or you will answer to the Father in Heaven. As children of God its are job to to bring the good news to the hearts of the lost soul.
The Father in Heaven give these words to me to put on this thread. He want His children to fight the good fight against these demon and the lost. Walk with the word of God and speak with the power of God. Bless is my children who obey these words of wisdom......
This is dumb.
That is not what being a Christian is about.
We are not instructed to 'fight the lost'.
Salvation is open to all.
It is 'the lost' that Jesus came for; not for you.
Although you are considered lost by many.

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#4633 Mar 5, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi PM01.....it is funny how so many anti-Christians are here trying to fit into the sheep clothing....all you see sticking out is wolf fur,lol. Got to run later my friend.
No Laci it is not funny to God and it shouldn't be funny to you. These are lost children that the devil have blind them from the real truth. And it is the Job of all true children of God to show them the right road to walk in life. If you can, please get the book called Isaiah 9:10 Judgment. I warn everyone on here that there are things coming against the USA. We will see more death and bad weather this summer. The judgment of God is getting real strong against this country. God is mad at the USA and pay back will be hell Hosea 4:6. It is time for this country to answer for there evil lifestyle. Lord Help Us this wrath of God is up on us as I speak these words to this country....

“It is well with my soul”

Since: Feb 10

Whereabouts in Jersey

#4634 Mar 5, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
The words that comes out of our mouths should line up with the word of God. If your words don't line up with the word of God then you speak with fire from hell. Love and kindness in our hearts must come out of our mouth for the sheep is of the LORD that we walk with.
Walk with love like Jesus does and bring the word of God as a weapon against all demon's. Pick up the Lost Soul's don't let them fall or you will answer to the Father in Heaven. As children of God its are job to to bring the good news to the hearts of the lost soul.
The Father in Heaven give these words to me to put on this thread. He want His children to fight the good fight against these demon and the lost. Walk with the word of God and speak with the power of God. Bless is my children who obey these words of wisdom......

You do not hear clearly the voice of God - at least not while you're posting on Topix. You have been given very specific messages directly from God, but you continue to ignore them and say that "they are not from God."

Here's what God has to say about that: The messengers have done as they were directed. Preacherman01 is not rejecting the messengers, but God Almighty. It is God Almighty who will deal with Preacherman01.

Whereabouts in Jersey

#4635 Mar 5, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>All have the ability to 'hear' God's Voice.
It is within us; God put it there; it is our Moral Conscience.
And, keep your hatred of the Catholic Church.
Catholics do not need it or heed it.
Amen!
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#4636 Mar 5, 2013
Matthew 7:15-20

Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.

You will know them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thorns, or figs from thistles?

So, every sound tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears evil fruit.

A sound tree cannot bear evil fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit.

Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.

Thus you will know them by their fruits.

Matthew 23:5-15

They do all their deeds to be seen by men; for they make their phylacteries broad and their fringes long, and they love the place of honor at feasts and the best seats in the synagogues, and salutations in the market places, and being called rabbi by men.

But you are not to be called rabbi, for you have one teacher, and you are all brethren.

And call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven.

Neither be called masters, for you have one master, the Christ.

He who is greatest among you shall be your servant; whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

"But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because you shut the kingdom of heaven against men; for you neither enter yourselves, nor allow those who would enter to go in.

Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for you traverse sea and land to make a single proselyte, and when he becomes a proselyte, you make him twice as much a child of hell as yourselves.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#4637 Mar 5, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>This is dumb.
That is not what being a Christian is about.
We are not instructed to 'fight the lost'.
Salvation is open to all.
It is 'the lost' that Jesus came for; not for you.
Although you are considered lost by many.
I feel sorry for you Nettie, blind from the truth. If you was any kind of Christian at all you would know that the words I put in my comments is of God and it all lines up with the Bible. You are twisting my words around and you refuse to see the truth in my comments. I am sorry you don't have what it takes to understand truth when you see it!!

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#4639 Mar 5, 2013
Ibborbi wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not hear clearly the voice of God - at least not while you're posting on Topix. You have been given very specific messages directly from God, but you continue to ignore them and say that "they are not from God."
Here's what God has to say about that: The messengers have done as they were directed. Preacherman01 is not rejecting the messengers, but God Almighty. It is God Almighty who will deal with Preacherman01.
Isa.54:17....
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#4641 Mar 5, 2013
GOD, the ever interesting and beautiful Mind of our Creator -

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#4643 Mar 5, 2013
Ibborbi wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians don't obey messengers of Satan. Your master was completely defeated when my Lord and Saviour Jesus left Heaven to come and make atonement for the sins of mankind.

Play "Christians" are NOT messengers from God, to even hint at that thought is blasphemous against the Most High.

Preacherman01 has shown nothing but kindness to those who constantly attack him and troll his threads. You anti-Christian trolls can learn a lot from him.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#4644 Mar 5, 2013
Movements of the "Destroyer" and his human minions:

http://anticorruptionsociety.com/2011/02/25/a...

http://whatisagenda21.net/iclei.htm

http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/2013/02/27/22...

and

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-ultimate-wea... Do you think with this allowed technology, maybe they could cause "fire to come down from heaven"? We've been warned a Great time of Deception is coming and from all the evidence, is here: http://niv.scripturetext.com/revelation/13.ht... note vs 13,14

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/projectbluebea...

Use this relatively period of calm to fill your lamps with 'oil' so you will not run out, i.e., The Father's Word through the teachings of His Christ, His Word Made flesh - The New Covenant http://niv.scripturetext.com/hebrews/10-15.ht... , http://bible.cc/john/17-11.htm - be filled with His Spirit:

http://niv.scripturetext.com/matthew/25.htm , http://www.blueletterbible.org/faq/don_stewar...

http://bible.cc/ephesians/6-13.htm vs 13-18

Know GOD'S description of His saints:

http://bible.cc/revelation/12-17.htm , http://niv.scripturetext.com/revelation/14-6.... vs 12

Whereabouts in Jersey

#4645 Mar 5, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>I feel sorry for you Nettie, blind from the truth. If you was any kind of Christian at all you would know that the words I put in my comments is of God and it all lines up with the Bible. You are twisting my words around and you refuse to see the truth in my comments. I am sorry you don't have what it takes to understand truth when you see it!!
Don't feel sorry for Nettie. She is secure in her faith in God and appears to be a much better teacher than you.

You should be concerned about your own vision, as it appears to be extremely limited. Cataracts maybe?

#4646 Mar 5, 2013
The devils are all fired up. The demons that live inside of them must be getting angry. That means the gospel is getting deep into their very soul...Glory to God! Praise God for the REAL Christians on here!

John 3:36- He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Whereabouts in Jersey

#4647 Mar 5, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>It is refreshing to read a post from a true christian. Someone that not only walks the walk but talks the talks. I know you disapprove of my behavior, but I also know you pray for those like me and it is not a prayer to burn in hell. Thank you dear mlady.
Thank you for the kind words. No need to thank me, but you're welcome ...

You know I love you, right?

:)

Whereabouts in Jersey

#4648 Mar 5, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>Isa.54:17....
Ezekiel 14

Whereabouts in Jersey

#4651 Mar 5, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians don't obey messengers of Satan. Your master was completely defeated when my Lord and Saviour Jesus left Heaven to come and make atonement for the sins of mankind.
Play "Christians" are NOT messengers from God, to even hint at that thought is blasphemous against the Most High.
Preacherman01 has shown nothing but kindness to those who constantly attack him and troll his threads. You anti-Christian trolls can learn a lot from him.
You have just made a fatal mistake.
I suggest you repent before God immediately.

Whereabouts in Jersey

#4653 Mar 5, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
The devils are all fired up. The demons that live inside of them must be getting angry. That means the gospel is getting deep into their very soul...Glory to God! Praise God for the REAL Christians on here!
John 3:36- He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
You're so far from the gospel it isn't even funny.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4654 Mar 5, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>That your horns will drop off? That would throw you into separation anxiety......but hey look at it this way your head would be lighter.
And your infantile post has nothing to do with mine about your praying for an original thought.

Whereabouts in Jersey

#4655 Mar 5, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you can pray for these frauds and have God soften their hardened hearts and give their blind eyes sight.
Believe me, I've tried. I believe God wants them to remain in the wilderness - going around and around in circles taking forever to go nowhere. Their generation will not see the Promised Land if they don't change their ways and thinking soon ... real soon.

#4656 Mar 5, 2013
Ibborbi wrote:
<quoted text>
You have just made a fatal mistake.
I suggest you repent before God immediately.
Oh no! An anti-Christian Topix troll is sending me to Hell. I'm so worried. Grow up and act your age.

REAL Christians don't eat with devils, we don't have fellowship with Christ-hating trolls......the devils hate us. Play "Christians aren't fooling anyone that actually reads and understands the Bible.

Open up that dusty bible and actually read it sometime.

2 Corinthians 6:14-18, Ephesians 5:10-14, 1 Corinthians 10:21

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The truth is difficult, I understand. 13 min Jake999 41
The False Teachings of the Hebrew Israelites, s... (Jan '14) 4 hr Barmsweb 1,663
Faith during hard times 11 hr blacklagoon 107
the pauline paradox 13 hr susanblange 85
Are Your Beliefs TRUE? 13 hr blacklagoon 142
Early Christianity (Dec '16) 16 hr Big Al 2,460
George Washington and the duty of prayer 17 hr Big Al 9
More from around the web