Bible Facts and Promises, Study!!
socci

Plattsburg, MO

#4610 Mar 5, 2013
more bible facts...

Babylon and the Bible
by Professor Walter J. Veith, PhD

Two hundred years ago, scholars doubted whether Babylon ever existed. The only record could be found in the Bible. Critics used the story of Babylon, and what they called its "non-historic kings," to discount Scripture. However, Babylon was discovered and excavated in 1898.

We know today that Babylon was one of the first cities in the world, and founded by Nimrod, great-grandson of Noah (Genesis 10:9-10). Archaeologists have found his name on many inscriptions and tablets, while a massive head of Nimrod has been excavated near Calah on the Tigris River.
http://amazingdiscoveries.org/S-deception_arc...

Sumeria is located in the Land of Kish (Kush or Cush) founded by son of Noah's son Ham.

"Kish was occupied beginning in the Jemdet Nasr period (3100 BC), gaining prominence as one of the pre-eminent powers in the region during the early dynastic period.

The Sumerian king list states that it was the first city to have kings following the deluge, beginning with Jushur."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kish_%28Sumer%29

"Cush, son of Ham. The Empire of Kush to the south of Egypt is known from at least 1970 BC, but this name has also been associated by some with the Kassites who inhabited the Zagros area of Mesopotamia, the Sumerian city of Kish in the Land of Kish."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sons_of_Noah#Ham...

"The Sumerian Kish, the first city established in Mesopotamia after the Flood, took its name from the man known in the Bible as Cush. The first kingdom established after the Flood was Kish, and the name "Kish" appears often on clay tablets. The early post-Flood Sumerian king lists say that "kingship descended from heaven to Kish" after the Flood."

continues:

http://davelivingston.com/nimrod.htm

http://www.noahs-ark.tv/noahs-ark-flood-creat...

• Who wrote Genesis

http://archive.org/details/WhoWroteTheBookOfG...

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#4611 Mar 5, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Praise be with the Lord Jesus Christ Good morning to my dear Brother's/Sister's in Christ Jesus. Love to see EH/Laci here today on this thread, the lost souls on here can learn a thing or two off these wonderful people....
Is it groundhog huntin season?
Or, are ya gonna have some possum tonight?
Road kill is abundant this time of year.

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#4612 Mar 5, 2013
Everlasting Hope wrote:
<quoted text>Thank You PM01. Always good to read your messages about our Lord and Savior. Hope you and yours are doing well. Keep Smiling! We have the Lord's Protection.
Keeping your faith is up to you, not the Lord.

God doesn't give Christians special protection just because they are Christians.
socci

Plattsburg, MO

#4613 Mar 5, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
Is it groundhog huntin season?

Very troll-like. Typical of Catholics with everything but Christianity.

Are you helping your sun cult plan another holocaust?

• The Vatican's Holocaust

www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian/TO65F5...

If you dont have some Bible facts feel free to go start you a possum thread.

Everlasting Hope

“KNOW JESUS and KNOW PEACE”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4614 Mar 5, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Laci, you are not a 'good' poster.
You are the hypocrite, not me.
You are a troll. LMAO
Gosh, I didn't realize that when you were saying that my Church was 'of the devil' that I had missed out on a chance to post to a 'good' poster.
I can guarantee you that most sane people would look at what you said about my faith as being non-Christian.
Yeah, you go ahead and 'hang''run' with those you prefer; I am quite secure where I am and with those who are my friends.
My goodness, your post reeks of self-centered, ignorant misconceptions.
Your another one that likes to dig your own hole, so you can fall into it. While everyone looks on ignoring you...."LOSER"
socci

Plattsburg, MO

#4615 Mar 5, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
Keeping your faith is up to you, not the Lord.
God doesn't give Christians special protection just because they are Christians.

God's people are protected from wrath just as with the passover. If you read the Bible you would know this.

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#4616 Mar 5, 2013
One of the affirmations that Satan is a defeated enemy is God's prophetic plan for the second coming of Jesus Christ.
A prophet, like (Pastor LDM) is defined as "one who speaks on behalf of another," and a prophecy is the message that he conveys. Bible prophecy is God's infallible message to man, spoken or written by prophets specially chosen by God. Today, many people think prophecy deals only with predictions about the future, but that is not the case. In a broad sense, prophecy includes any aspect of God's revelation to man as recorded in the 66 books of the Bible...

“No stalking allowed.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4617 Mar 5, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Laci, you are not a 'good' poster.
You are the hypocrite, not me.
You are a troll. LMAO
Gosh, I didn't realize that when you were saying that my Church was 'of the devil' that I had missed out on a chance to post to a 'good' poster.
I can guarantee you that most sane people would look at what you said about my faith as being non-Christian.
Yeah, you go ahead and 'hang''run' with those you prefer; I am quite secure where I am and with those who are my friends.
My goodness, your post reeks of self-centered, ignorant misconceptions.
Your comprehension skill are lacking....
I did not say I was a good poster, I was referring to the posters on here that post with intelligence, heart and with a very stable mind.

What you consider a good poster is those that threaten and stalk Christians...and the good poster here.

Now what ever you do....keep missing the importunity to post to me. TIA....

Everlasting Hope

“KNOW JESUS and KNOW PEACE”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4618 Mar 5, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Keeping your faith is up to you, not the Lord.
Not only does God give Christians' Protection, but also Spiritual Ears to hear Him when he speaks. Too bad you haven't prayed for Spiritual ears, or you would hear what the Lord teaches His Children..You have yet to learn of Him...You need an awakening in your life Nettie. Stop allowing the enemy to place stumbling blocks up in front of you. Get out among your heathen practices.

“No stalking allowed.”

Location hidden

#4619 Mar 5, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh.
Here it is......
That "Christianity in action"
Folks, this really is all Laci knows about "Christianity".
Laci, did it ever once occur to you that devils having horns is a fallacy?
That comes from wearing devil Halloween costumes.
You are frozen in time.
Six years old.......grow up.
Nettie I know that. You have no sense of humor.....I would say in all honesty that the appearance of demons would terrify you. A actual horn on a devil would be pretty in comparison.....I don't expect you to know this, you only know what Seen tells you about his god. He knows a lot about "his" god, nothing about the "Christian" God....

“No stalking allowed.”

Location hidden

#4620 Mar 5, 2013
Everlasting Hope wrote:
<quoted text>Not only does God give Christians' Protection, but also Spiritual Ears to hear Him when he speaks. Too bad you haven't prayed for Spiritual ears, or you would hear what the Lord teaches His Children..You have yet to learn of Him...You need an awakening in your life Nettie. Stop allowing the enemy to place stumbling blocks up in front of you. Get out among your heathen practices.
Right Hope.....
psalm91-11
For he shall give his angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways.

“No stalking allowed.”

Location hidden

#4621 Mar 5, 2013
socci wrote:
<quoted text>
God's people are protected from wrath just as with the passover. If you read the Bible you would know this.
Absolutely, all through the Bible there are accounts of God's divine protection.

“No stalking allowed.”

Location hidden

#4622 Mar 5, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Keeping your faith is up to you, not the Lord.
This post shows you are a lost ball in high weeds when it comes to God's Word.

“No stalking allowed.”

Location hidden

#4623 Mar 5, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Is it groundhog huntin season?
you are a cruel person Nettie......shame on you. Oh, you feel no shame just delusions of being a nice puppet.

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#4624 Mar 5, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>Is it groundhog huntin season?
He's standing in his own shadow. He doesn't think anyone can see him. How blind can they be??

;*:*;

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#4626 Mar 5, 2013
Please everyone keep with the thread and let the lost soul's and demon's in the hands of God. The Holy Spirit must be free on this thread to bring the word to the lost. But the Holy Spirit can't do His work when we fight with the demon's. Let us fight the good fight and bring the word of God against these demon's and they will run for cover!!
Blessed is the children of God for they have the power of God in there hearts. Blessed to the children of God who walks in the footstep of Jesus Christ. Here in the USA Christianity is about ready to let loos on evil. This can only happen if God's Children will stand there ground with the power of God in there heart and march on!

When the LORD come Marching on....

Hell Sucks

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#4627 Mar 5, 2013
Nettie, you're in luck ;;;;;

Many - and probably most - of your "lost" balls will no longer be lost with the RadarGolf system, a handheld device that homes in on microchip-embedded golf balls to help you find wayward shots.

http://golf.about.com/od/equipmentreviews/gr/...

;*:*;

“No stalking allowed.”

Location hidden

#4628 Mar 5, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Please everyone keep with the thread and let the lost soul's and demon's in the hands of God. The Holy Spirit must be free on this thread to bring the word to the lost. But the Holy Spirit can't do His work when we fight with the demon's. Let us fight the good fight and bring the word of God against these demon's and they will run for cover!!
Blessed is the children of God for they have the power of God in there hearts. Blessed to the children of God who walks in the footstep of Jesus Christ. Here in the USA Christianity is about ready to let loos on evil. This can only happen if God's Children will stand there ground with the power of God in there heart and march on!
When the LORD come Marching on....
Hi PM01.....it is funny how so many anti-christians are here trying to fit into the sheep clothing....all you see sticking out is wolf fur,lol. Got to run later my friend.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#4629 Mar 5, 2013
The words that comes out of our mouths should line up with the word of God. If your words don't line up with the word of God then you speak with fire from hell. Love and kindness in our hearts must come out of our mouth for the sheep is of the LORD that we walk with.
Walk with love like Jesus does and bring the word of God as a weapon against all demon's. Pick up the Lost Soul's don't let them fall or you will answer to the Father in Heaven. As children of God its are job to to bring the good news to the hearts of the lost soul.

The Father in Heaven give these words to me to put on this thread. He want His children to fight the good fight against these demon and the lost. Walk with the word of God and speak with the power of God. Bless is my children who obey these words of wisdom......

“God Loves Ilks!”

Location hidden

#4630 Mar 5, 2013
Everlasting Hope wrote:
<quoted text>Your another one that likes to dig your own hole, so you can fall into it. While everyone looks on ignoring you...."LOSER"
So says the dude who got caught posting while drunk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why should God bless America!? (Dec '15) Mon RiccardoFire 162
dealing with homosexual child Mon Kathy 1
What Does the Word Say Mon dollarsbill 4
christianity is done. knowledge is power Sun dollarsbill 15
SCIENTIFIC ERRORS of the BOOK OF REVELATION. (Sep '08) Apr 21 Joey 48
Dating Morals Apr 20 DeDominicis 16
Can You Be A Christian AND Believe In Reincarna... (May '09) Apr 17 pelham2micci 526