Bible Facts and Promises, Study!!

Everlasting Hope

“KNOW JESUS and KNOW PEACE”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4559 Mar 4, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>you are the doctors bedfellow, satans little tramp, how quickly you were decieved and how willing to throw others under a bus to agree with what he wrote. Wheres your mark?
and you are what is called a fallen angel....follower of Satan.....there is no good in you. You let it be known everytime you open your mouth. How many more names do you carry on the threads?

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

#4560 Mar 4, 2013
CWU wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Peter 4:12-17
Dear friends, don’t be surprised at the fiery trials you are going through, as if something strange were happening to you. Instead, be very glad—for these trials make you partners with Christ in his suffering, so that you will have the wonderful joy of seeing his glory when it is revealed to all the world. So be happy when you are insulted for being a Christian, for then the glorious Spirit of God rests upon you.
IF YOU SUFFER, HOWEVER, IT MUST NOT BE FOR MURDER, STEALING, MAKING TROUBLE, OR PRYING INTO OTHER PEOPLE'S AFFAIRS.
But it is no shame to suffer for being a Christian. Praise God for the privilege of being called by his name! For the time has come for judgment, AND IT MUST BEGIN WITH GOD'S HOUSEHOLD. And if judgment begins with us, what terrible fate awaits those who have never obeyed God’s Good News?
CWU: "....for these trials make you partners with Christ in his suffering,..." "So be happy when you are insulted for being a Christian,..."

Being insulted for being a Christian is NOT equivilent to Christ's suffering.
What's more, 99% of the insults directed at Christians are because they're being assholes, not because they're Christians.

CWU:...what terrible fate awaits those who have never obeyed God’s Good News?"

A more terrible fate than awaits those who've never obeyed the NBC Nightly News?
Kidding aside, one does not OBEY news! One is informed by news, or one acts on news.Com mandments,..etc. One OBEYS orders, rules, laws,and Commandments,..etc.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4562 Mar 4, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You taking over for Trough now?
You taking over for your Lord Satan now?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#4564 Mar 4, 2013
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
CWU: "....for these trials make you partners with Christ in his suffering,..." "So be happy when you are insulted for being a Christian,..."
Being insulted for being a Christian is NOT equivilent to Christ's suffering.
What's more, 99% of the insults directed at Christians are because they're being assholes, not because they're Christians.
CWU:...what terrible fate awaits those who have never obeyed God’s Good News?"
A more terrible fate than awaits those who've never obeyed the NBC Nightly News?
Kidding aside, one does not OBEY news! One is informed by news, or one acts on news.Com mandments,..etc. One OBEYS orders, rules, laws,and Commandments,..etc.
Your post is a whole lot of nothing!

lol

Ive never met anyone who can word BS like you can Jane.

Location hidden

#4565 Mar 4, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Fluck we get rid of Native, now you are going on and on and on and on and on. No one care dipshiet, no one. Now go back to knob suckers hollow or where ever it is you come from.
I hope I didnt give you the impression that I care more about a dog turd than what you care about!

lol

HG Is here to stay!

Dont like it! Tough!

Cry some more about it!

Location hidden

#4566 Mar 4, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, but Preacherliar is just trying to play the persecution card for all his hateful insults, lies about people, lies about himself, lies about what the book of lies means, lies about Christianity and what it means to be a Christian, and his just plain being a loathsome arrogant prick.
For he is just a hateful evil person pretending to be a "Christian".
He isn't a real Christian, and never will be one.
Id say the mods will like this one! Only one way to find out!

U mad about something seen?

Was it something I said that has you in this melt down frenzy?

;)

Location hidden

#4568 Mar 4, 2013
David wrote:
Was wondering if anyone ever fells like this second timothy ch.3 vs.12. " yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Je'sus shall suffer persecution". Sorry had a hard day. But am looking forward to tomorrow.
You will never suffer religious "persecution", so long as you don't go around trying to force your religious beliefs upon others.

But many fundies here like to go around acting like loathsome pricks. Then when people push back, they refuse to see how their own actions caused this pushing back, and claim it's because of their religion, being a Christian. That is just an avoidance tactic not to face their own foul behavior.

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Key West, FL

#4569 Mar 4, 2013
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>

What's more, 99% of the insults directed at Christians are because they're being asholes, not because they're Christians.
That is an extremely bias observation Janeebee.

Location hidden

#4570 Mar 4, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Your post is a whole lot of nothing!
lol
Ive never met anyone who can word BS like you can Jane.
Ha, you just don't get it do you?

Jane is so brilliant that your sick mushy inbred head cannot grasp what she's saying. The rest of us understand her just find.

“Miles from Nowhere”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4571 Mar 4, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text> Christianity is frowned upon still those who love God and His Son.......will continue and hold fast to what we believe in. We know it will bring much persecution, He is worth it Tam. He did suffer a terrible death so all could be saved.
It's not really frowned upon in the U.S. Laci. Check your currency. Read the "IN GOD WE TRUST" part.

Try being a homosexual atheist in the U.S. if you want to be frowned upon. I'd trade shoes with you for a week but I only have one and it takes longer than that to learn how to walk this way.

Learn how not to be a victim.

It works for me :)

Location hidden

#4572 Mar 4, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
You will never suffer religious "persecution", so long as you don't go around trying to force your religious beliefs upon others.
But many fundies here like to go around acting like loathsome pricks. Then when people push back, they refuse to see how their own actions caused this pushing back, and claim it's because of their religion, being a Christian. That is just an avoidance tactic not to face their own foul behavior.
And ofcourse ignore the obvious fact that you are on a Christian forum! lol

Its like a homophobic going to a gay bar and getting upset because he/she got hit on by someone of the same sex.

No difference, NONE!!!

But hey, thats what ignorant fundies do. They try to force their beliefs on others. Yea thats right seen, <<<YOU>>> are an ignorant fundie!!!

Location hidden

#4573 Mar 4, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
That is an extremely bias observation Janeebee.
Like most of her post are.

BS

Location hidden

#4574 Mar 4, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, you just don't get it do you?
Jane is so brilliant that your sick mushy inbred head cannot grasp what she's saying. The rest of us understand her just find.
Im sure you do seen! Its what you want to hear. Youve never been known to have an open free thinking mind. I mean you're an old ladies puppet, and thats SAD!

LOL

Location hidden

#4575 Mar 4, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi David yes I do at times but I know that the cause of Christ is worth suffering for. Let God strengthen you. God bless....
Satan is the only one who "strengthens" your evil mind.

Location hidden

#4576 Mar 4, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan is the only one who "strengthens" your evil mind.
Verbose!

*Yawn*

Location hidden

#4577 Mar 4, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes they are........if you want to call yourself "nobody" go for it.......I am somebody.
Only in your own delusions. To most others here, you are nobody but an evil demonic fake "Christian".

Location hidden

#4578 Mar 4, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in your own delusions. To most others here, you are nobody but an evil demonic fake "Christian".
Whoa, we havent heard that one 1,000,000 times!

lol

Get Better, Rite?

lol

Location hidden

#4579 Mar 4, 2013
Everlasting Hope wrote:
<quoted text>and you are what is called a fallen angel....follower of Satan.....there is no good in you. You let it be known everytime you open your mouth. How many more names do you carry on the threads?
How come everyone who stands up to your sick evil crap is called a follower of Satan, when it's obvious that YOU are a HUGE follower of Satan?

Location hidden

#4581 Mar 4, 2013
__- Really-__ wrote:
<quoted text>Whoa, we havent heard that one 1,000,000 times!
lol
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

You see now what Im talking about?

LMAO!!!

PWN'd!

“It's not a Joke~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4583 Mar 4, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!
You see now what Im talking about?
LMAO!!!
PWN'd!
LOL! True.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
failed prophecies 2 hr Gary Coaldigger 656
Early Christianity 3 hr Big Al 1,306
Is there any evidence Apostles Peter and Paul b... 4 hr RogHomo 101
If you believe in Noah's Ark, you are a certifi... (Dec '08) 6 hr DrSCIENCE 1,360
Forum has gone to the dogs 7 hr DrSCIENCE 77
Turns Out 8 hr DrSCIENCE 192
IMPUTED RIGHTEOUSNESS Gospel 8 hr DrSCIENCE 868
More from around the web