“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#4535 Mar 4, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You're kidding, right?
No I am not kidding you, it means Booths and sometime it means Tabernacles.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#4536 Mar 4, 2013
Luke 6:22 (NIV)....Bless are you when people hate you, when they exclude you and insult you and reject your name as evil, because of the Son of Man....

Matthew Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake...

John 15:20-21, Hebrews 11:26, 2Tim. 3:11-14...

Why is there so many man made churches, because they spend there time running from the real truth FACT!! The real truth don't fit there sinful lifestyle, and these threads prove that with there own words in there comments FACT!!
fihhid

Pittsburgh, PA

#4537 Mar 4, 2013
youtube.com/watch... Ö
Fact the Bible is edited

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

#4538 Mar 4, 2013
"I feel a deep burden for so many Americans who are lost souls"....

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4539 Mar 4, 2013
notreally wrote:
<quoted text>He's still trying to go that route he included Cookie in on it also. Yet more proof of his mentality. I wipe stuff off my shoe like him daily. I know it was the Doc and so does the rest with half a brain. The same could be said about him and his posse. Not a peep out of them most of the weekend. Who's to say it was'nt them?
I think all of the gang of wacko fundie and wacko fundie wannabes are just throwing out any and all the lies they can think of, and trying any scum azz deceitful thing they can dream up to try saving face for the azz whopping they get daily. So yea, the "doc" could be them all along for all we know. I mean, their only goal seems to be to destroy any debating/discussing/etc, and incite/attack posters with their lies. I have yet to see them post anything of merit.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#4540 Mar 4, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
I think all of the gang of wacko fundie and wacko fundie wannabes are just throwing out any and all the lies they can think of, and trying any scum azz deceitful thing they can dream up to try saving face for the azz whopping they get daily. So yea, the "doc" could be them all along for all we know. I mean, their only goal seems to be to destroy any debating/discussing/etc, and incite/attack posters with their lies. I have yet to see them post anything of merit.
You're just mad because I busted you, TROLL!!!

lol

Tissue ?

Location hidden

#4541 Mar 4, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
The most dispicable was his buddy or sock Jit that wants to shoot gays. PL01 said he had a few "problems". I'd say it's a bit past that.
Hmm...

I had a lot to do this weekend so missed that as I skipped a lot of posts to catch up. But it does fit his level of derangement and hatred.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#4542 Mar 4, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm...
I had a lot to do this weekend so missed that as I skipped a lot of posts to catch up. But it does fit his level of derangement and hatred.
I love how you're really going out of your way to make it look like you had a lot to do this weekend! The doc all the sudden shows up and seen just coincidentally had a lot going on! lol You NEVER have anything going on seen, dont LIE!!!

Guilty Conscience??

lol

“It is well with my soul”

Since: Feb 10

Whereabouts in Jersey

#4543 Mar 4, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
"I feel a deep burden for so many Americans who are lost souls"....
Ok. So, now to whom do these belong?

Don't leave us hangin'...

“It is well with my soul”

Since: Feb 10

Whereabouts in Jersey

#4544 Mar 4, 2013
edit: these words

Location hidden

#4545 Mar 4, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>No I am not kidding you, it means Booths and sometime it means Tabernacles.
This is no time to play Trivial Pursuit. Oh wait, that's all you've been doing on this trivial thread anyway. Sorry, carry on...
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

#4546 Mar 4, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Luke 6:22 (NIV)....Bless are you when people hate you, when they exclude you and insult you and reject your name as evil, because of the Son of Man....
1 Peter 4:12-17

Dear friends, donít be surprised at the fiery trials you are going through, as if something strange were happening to you. Instead, be very gladófor these trials make you partners with Christ in his suffering, so that you will have the wonderful joy of seeing his glory when it is revealed to all the world. So be happy when you are insulted for being a Christian, for then the glorious Spirit of God rests upon you.

IF YOU SUFFER, HOWEVER, IT MUST NOT BE FOR MURDER, STEALING, MAKING TROUBLE, OR PRYING INTO OTHER PEOPLE'S AFFAIRS.

But it is no shame to suffer for being a Christian. Praise God for the privilege of being called by his name! For the time has come for judgment, AND IT MUST BEGIN WITH GOD'S HOUSEHOLD. And if judgment begins with us, what terrible fate awaits those who have never obeyed Godís Good News?
David

United States

#4547 Mar 4, 2013
Was wondering if anyone ever fells like this second timothy ch.3 vs.12. " yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Je'sus shall suffer persecution". Sorry had a hard day. But am looking forward to tomorrow.

“Watching for Wolves~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4548 Mar 4, 2013
David wrote:
Was wondering if anyone ever fells like this second timothy ch.3 vs.12. " yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Je'sus shall suffer persecution". Sorry had a hard day. But am looking forward to tomorrow.
Hi David yes I do at times but I know that the cause of Christ is worth suffering for. Let God strengthen you. God bless....

“Watching for Wolves~”

Location hidden

#4549 Mar 4, 2013
CWU wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Peter 4:12-17
Dear friends, donít be surprised at the fiery trials you are going through, as if something strange were happening to you. Instead, be very gladófor these trials make you partners with Christ in his suffering, so that you will have the wonderful joy of seeing his glory when it is revealed to all the world. So be happy when you are insulted for being a Christian, for then the glorious Spirit of God rests upon you.
IF YOU SUFFER, HOWEVER, IT MUST NOT BE FOR MURDER, STEALING, MAKING TROUBLE, OR PRYING INTO OTHER PEOPLE'S AFFAIRS.
But it is no shame to suffer for being a Christian. Praise God for the privilege of being called by his name! For the time has come for judgment, AND IT MUST BEGIN WITH GOD'S HOUSEHOLD. And if judgment begins with us, what terrible fate awaits those who have never obeyed Godís Good News?
Great post of encouragement for God's ppl.

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Austin, TX

#4550 Mar 4, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
This next few days we will be teaching out of the book Ezekiel 38 and 39. In the middle east life is so touchy now days anything could happen at any second now. We are very close to the end of this world. No one knows the time or hour when this will happen not even Jesus knows. But the Bible tells us what to look for. The Rapture could happen at anytime now and all true Christian's will be going home to be with the Lord. Are you one of these true Christian, get right or get left?!
If not even Jesus knows, then He can't be God, right?

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#4552 Mar 4, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>I love how you're really going out of your way to make it look like you had a lot to do this weekend! The doc all the sudden shows up and seen just coincidentally had a lot going on! lol You NEVER have anything going on seen, dont LIE!!!
Guilty Conscience??
lol
Fluck we get rid of Native, now you are going on and on and on and on and on. No one care dipshiet, no one. Now go back to knob suckers hollow or where ever it is you come from.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4553 Mar 4, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi David yes I do at times but I know that the cause of Christ is worth suffering for. Let God strengthen you. God bless....
Wait. I thought the whole point was that the Christ suffered for you. If you're suffering for the Christ then you're doing it wrong.

“Watching for Wolves~”

Location hidden

#4554 Mar 4, 2013
FundiMENTALslayer wrote:
<quoted text>Pssst. No one is reading that garbage.
Yes they are........if you want to call yourself "nobody" go for it.......I am somebody.

“Watching for Wolves~”

Location hidden

#4555 Mar 4, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait. I thought the whole point was that the Christ suffered for you. If you're suffering for the Christ then you're doing it wrong.
Christianity is frowned upon still those who love God and His Son.......will continue and hold fast to what we believe in. We know it will bring much persecution, He is worth it Tam. He did suffer a terrible death so all could be saved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would Jesus have attended a Gay Wedding? 6 min dollarsbill 440
Before The Big Bang 12 min Khatru 3,806
LGBT in the Christian Forum 23 min dollarsbill 23
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr truth 3,443
It is IMPOSSIBLE for the LGBT Community to Stop... 1 hr Liam R will return 8
I say to Christians - just acknowledge your pas... 1 hr dkskd001 39
Believers are not to judge non-believers. (Dec '11) 1 hr Justice League 58
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 3 hr dollarsbill 2,696
More from around the web