Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4510 Mar 4, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
What is God telling us in these Scripture"s??
Joel 2:30-31...Acts2:19-20...Mark 13:14-26...Ez.38:and 39...Ps.12:14...Ex.4:22...Gen. 10:2...Jos.10:11???
Nothing.

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#4511 Mar 4, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
But since YOU claim to be a Vietnam Viking Vet with an alleged disability, I guess you don't have this mythical Jesus in YOUR life, hey sparky?
You are just a blowhard FAKE.
Not true. Don't you remember about a month ago he stated they prayed him out of his wheel chair and he was now healed and free of his disability?? Oh yes. He must have forgotten too.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4513 Mar 4, 2013
Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true. Don't you remember about a month ago he stated they prayed him out of his wheel chair and he was now healed and free of his disability?? Oh yes. He must have forgotten too.
Yea, his self serving lies are getting pretty jumbled up by now. Like every time he gets upset at all the flak over his lies and insults, he comes up with a whole new lie to try getting sympathy, and/or making him appear as the poor picked on "victim".

Did you see his thread on his latest "disability", on his thread about mocking the handicapped/disabled or something like that? Or where he blotched his nics when he was suppose to be his "son" writing about him being a Viking who came to Iceland to escape his Christian persecution. LMFAO But he was using his own nic, so later tried to do a blotched save by switching to his graybox "son's" sock with a lame story about using the wrong nic. It was below pathetic.
socci

Cameron, MO

#4514 Mar 4, 2013

The 'caveman' is the pagan religious myth. Jesus is an historic fact recorded by all the historians of the day.

Here is a quote from the Encyclopedia Britannica concerning the testimony of the many independent secular accounts of Jesus of Nazareth: "These independent accounts prove that in ancient times even the opponents of Christianity never doubted the historicity of Jesus, which was disputed for the first time and on inadequate grounds by several authors at the end of the 18th, during the 19th, and at the beginning of the 20th centuries."

www.thedevineevidence.com/jesus_history.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_J...

The Evidence for the Existence of Jesus
www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#4515 Mar 4, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
HG is a freaking inbred lying moron. The retard tried to claim it was me because I wasn't on Topix much yesterday. Like what in the hell does THAT have to do with anything? Because it was Sunday and I had things to do, in his sh*t for brains mind, he thinks that makes me the doctor??!! Geez...
Bottom line, he's f*ed up and has NO credibility what so ever.
LMAO!

Now this funny!, eh Doc!

Location hidden

#4516 Mar 4, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
This next few days we will be teaching out of the book Ezekiel 38 and 39. In the middle east life is so touchy now days anything could happen at any second now. We are very close to the end of this world. No one knows the time or hour when this will happen not even Jesus knows. But the Bible tells us what to look for. The Rapture could happen at anytime now and all true Christian's will be going home to be with the Lord. Are you one of these true Christian, get right or get left?!
Who's this "we", the voices in your head, your various socks, who?

Get it straight sparky, your book of lies states that you brainwashed fundies will be staying here on earth while your demonic "god" rules earth with a rod of iron and the help of his risen corpse army to brutalize all the fakes like you who didn't obey/keep ALL his "laws".

Have you ever worn mixed fabrics? Oops! Looks like YOU are in for a world of hurting from your demonic "god"!!!

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

#4517 Mar 4, 2013
Just what does the word Sukkot means??

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#4518 Mar 4, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, his self serving lies are getting pretty jumbled up by now. Like every time he gets upset at all the flak over his lies and insults, he comes up with a whole new lie to try getting sympathy, and/or making him appear as the poor picked on "victim".
Did you see his thread on his latest "disability", on his thread about mocking the handicapped/disabled or something like that? Or where he blotched his nics when he was suppose to be his "son" writing about him being a Viking who came to Iceland to escape his Christian persecution. LMFAO But he was using his own nic, so later tried to do a blotched save by switching to his graybox "son's" sock with a lame story about using the wrong nic. It was below pathetic.
Pathetic, yeap just like when you made the same mistake!

lol

Location hidden

#4519 Mar 4, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
A Bible Fact....Deuteronomy 8:18,20.
(18) But remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms His covenant, which He swore to your forefathers, as it is today.
(19) If you ever forget the LORD your God and follow other gods and worship and bow down to them, I testify against you today that you will surely be destroyed.
(20) Like the nations the LORD destroyed before you, so you will be destroyed for not obeying the LORD your God.
So how come YOU think yo are exempt from OBEYING all that your demonic "god" demands that you obey, in his so called "word"/book of lies?

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

#4521 Mar 4, 2013
-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
The most dispicable was his buddy or sock Jit that wants to shoot gays. PL01 said he had a few "problems". I'd say it's a bit past that.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4522 Mar 4, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Just what does the word Sukkot means??
You're kidding, right?

“It is well with my soul”

Since: Feb 10

Whereabouts in Jersey

#4523 Mar 4, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
Some people aren't here today, if they can't attack some one and swim in there sin they are not happy. This a good time for true Christians to show up and show off for God....
Not true. Some of us actually are away from the computer enjoying life. We're not even thinking about you or any of your "true Christian" flock.

Whereabouts in Jersey

#4524 Mar 4, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>This old judge thing don't work on me, its something that I don't do. Most people will bring that up just to cover there own sin. If you want to know who is a true Christian, just look at there comments. There words they us and how they treat others will tell the story. A true Christian is a person who live and go by the word God and who accept Jesus as LORD and Saver. If they can't do this then they are nothing but just talk FACT!!
You are so phony.

Jhn 12:47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

So then, are you saying you, and your "true Christian" flock are greater than Jesus the Messiah?

Whereabouts in Jersey

#4525 Mar 4, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be putting words in my mouth. I didn't say the Bible didn't work on me, I am saying I don't judge people fact. If people say I do then they are liars FACT. I make statements and if people attack me because of those statements, that will tell the story. Most people can't take the truth, there mocking and making fun of others gives them away as sinners or demon's!!
You contradict yourself.

Whereabouts in Jersey

#4527 Mar 4, 2013
David wrote:
<quoted text>. Wow what hatred u have. I was on topix a while back. Seems like the same immature people doing the devils work r still here spreading lies. Can easily discern u
I'd like to know how you discern this particular poster.

Whereabouts in Jersey

#4528 Mar 4, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
If You Don't.....
If you don't take your Bible to Church with you, you are no Christian!
If you don't read and study your Bible you are no Christian!
If you don't pray before you go to bed you are no Christian!
I you don't live and obey Gods Bible you are no Christian!
If you aren't witnessing you are no Christian!
If you don't ask someone to Church you aren't Christian!
If you want something real to believe in, give your life to Jesus and read a Bible and go to a church that preach the truth!!
We all bring our cell phones to church now. Even Pastors read from off their Ipads.

The bible "books" are handed out to visitors.

Whereabouts in Jersey

#4529 Mar 4, 2013
Seriously__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Christ defines who are Christians, not man. Those who believe the Nicene Creed AND obey His commandments is the only Biblical definition of who a Christian is. All other definitions/stipulations are man made for man's reasons. These reasons are usually sinful if for no other reason than they are adding to scripture.
God bless you and yours.
Hey! I've been looking for you! I lost track of your post.

Always a pleasure, my friend, to see you around! All is well.

Love ya!

:)

Whereabouts in Jersey

#4530 Mar 4, 2013
ThePreacherman01 wrote:
What is God telling us in these Scripture"s??
Joel 2:30-31...Acts2:19-20...Mark 13:14-26...Ez.38:and 39...Ps.12:14...Ex.4:22...Gen. 10:2...Jos.10:11???
Why don't you post the corresponding verses?

Whereabouts in Jersey

#4532 Mar 4, 2013
notreally wrote:
<quoted text>I do not see how he has time to do anything on that list as he is on here condemning those not like him to hell.
LOL

I agree. I was going to mention something to that effect earlier.

Whereabouts in Jersey

#4534 Mar 4, 2013
notreally wrote:
<quoted text>Good to see you posting again, you were missed
Aw, thanks. I didn't think anyone would notice. Especially with all the wackjob, drama-filled psychos who seem to think they own the place.

lol

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christian Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sodom and Gomorrah And Drunk incest. 3 min no-one-special 263
Challenge to all Christians 9 min dollarsbill 310
Would Jesus have attended a Gay Wedding? 10 min dollarsbill 1,915
Is Paul a false Apostle? (Sep '13) 14 min dollarsbill 3,516
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 30 min dollarsbill 4,223
Poll Christians, what would you do if yoru brother w... 41 min Justise League 54
Christians: Is this really Christian theology? 1 hr dollarsbill 89
More from around the web