Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

-The Star Reborn- wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see why you keep praying for wisdom, understanding, a heart to hear, and knowledge, as you have none of these attributes. But you have an ample amount of hatred, lies, insults, and stupid bigotry.
David wrote:
<quoted text>. Wow what hatred u have. I was on topix a while back. Seems like the same immature people doing the devils work r still here spreading lies. Can easily discern u
Quit being such a self serving fundie.

If you see any "hatred" in my post, it comes entirely from your hatred of anyone outside of your evil little Christian cult.

I have never seen Preacherliar exhibit any "wisdom, understanding, a heart to hear, and knowledge".

But I have seen in most of his posts LOTS of "hatred, lies, insults, and stupid bigotry". FACT!

And I was being kind, as I didn't mention his insane use of sock IDs to support himself and make up sob stories on his evil foul behavior to most everyone. He even frequently talks to himself with his socks. The guy is a complete wacked out loser who is a complete disgrace to Christianity. FACT!
David

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

I'm sorry for just jumping into ur conversation , just thought everyone was being rude. Please excuse me

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
<quoted text> It would do you some good sonny to read this book from the Bible....
Why?

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
I have opened my home for a couple of weeks to an old friend and her family. They have 2 young boys. They are fundies that have not yet talked about faith or religion (not much anyway). Amen for that!
The way dad deals with the boys (oldest one is 5yo) is 95% negative as is "stop it" "shutup" "be quiet" "don't do this or that". It's seems all about instilling fear into their young minds. These little kids seem to gravitate toward me even when their dad is around. I don't let them get away with stuff, but I explain things to them and put things in perspective.
It's real sad. I already raised my kid.
These young boys just want some loving and attention. But I just can't sit back and be a fear instilling person to them while at the same time I wonder "where's the dad" when he's sitting right there.
The bottom line, I believe, is these kids are being robbed of an important part of their childhood. My 22yo kid and I concur on all this. My 22yo is more aware that that 35yo dad Jesus freak. Go figure!!!
In other words.... The fear of God is a bunch of bullshit and should not be taught to anyone, anytime, anywhere.
John:"The fear of God is a bunch of bullshit and should not be taught to anyone, anytime, anywhere.

They're not TRYING to teach their children ANYTHING about God. They're teaching their children to do what they say, or else. Period.
Fundies are typically love-incompetent. As well as confused, fearful, suspicious, numb-witted and controling.
Why are fundies like that?
Well,.....
Unrelenting chaos prevails in minds overwhelmed by the depraved misunderstanding that results from trying to believe the Bible literally.
That could have something to do with it.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Not Murphy wrote:
<quoted text>Be. Because your mom and dad can not. You know, the worms ate the book.
No they aren't worm food goofy, we had them cremated, they are on my sisters book shelf.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

David wrote:
I'm sorry for just jumping into ur conversation , just thought everyone was being rude. Please excuse me
Yeap, that's right, we're all being rude. New to the forum, are you?
David

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeap, that's right, we're all being rude. New to the forum, are you?
not quite new I have peaked in every now and then. Sometimes there's good constructive thoughts. Mostly I get ran out. Seems to many hard core believers who r very passionate at times. Do like the banter and used to like to argue quiet a bit. I think I have argued with u in the past. But I'm tired of that. Do enjoy most of ur posts.

Since: Dec 09

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

David wrote:
<quoted text>not quite new I have peaked in every now and then. Sometimes there's good constructive thoughts. Mostly I get ran out. Seems to many hard core believers who r very passionate at times. Do like the banter and used to like to argue quiet a bit. I think I have argued with u in the past. But I'm tired of that. Do enjoy most of ur posts.
Greetings, David.
"Not quite new" is new enough to welcome you! Glad to have you join us. It's a pretty lively place, with lots of great folks, who for the most part, keep it real, honest and interesting here. So jump right in, and post to whomever you please, whenever the spirit moves you to.
Enjoy!
not really

Elizabeth, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

David wrote:
<quoted text>not quite new I have peaked in every now and then. Sometimes there's good constructive thoughts. Mostly I get ran out. Seems to many hard core believers who r very passionate at times. Do like the banter and used to like to argue quiet a bit. I think I have argued with u in the past. But I'm tired of that. Do enjoy most of ur posts.
Believe as you will, do not try to peddle it down my throat or belittle me and call me names because I do not believe as you.. We will get along fine. Welcome sorry you had a bad experience

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
John:"The fear of God is a bunch of bullshit and should not be taught to anyone, anytime, anywhere.
They're not TRYING to teach their children ANYTHING about God. They're teaching their children to do what they say, or else. Period.
Fundies are typically love-incompetent. As well as confused, fearful, suspicious, numb-witted and controling.
Why are fundies like that?
Well,.....
Unrelenting chaos prevails in minds overwhelmed by the depraved misunderstanding that results from trying to believe the Bible literally.
That could have something to do with it.
Good point!

And until recently that hadn't occurred to me, until I think it was Rose/NorCal Native who gave a link to a site that stated among lost of other things, that all the contradictions are done on purpose. So that the people will depend upon the church leaders to "explain" them away for them. So they will become dependent upon the church leaders to "explain" away all the contradictions and other insane stuff. Makes sense to create deliberate confusion so mommy and daddy/church leaders will be depended upon to "explain" all the lies. But even then, there must be a lot of confusion in the followers as some of the crap is so insane, even the best "explanations" do not really explain anything.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

David wrote:
Preacherliar just LOVES to bash and insult anyone who does not agree with his lies. He thinks that anyone who won't believe his lies are demons, and fair game to insult any way he can.

And he frequently uses what are called socks, other unregistered IDs to say crude foul insults st those whom he really hates.

Plus he is constantly making up lies.

So don't blame those of us who call him out on his crap.

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

A Bible Fact....Deuteronomy 8:18,20.

(18) But remember the Lord your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms His covenant, which He swore to your forefathers, as it is today.
(19) If you ever forget the LORD your God and follow other gods and worship and bow down to them, I testify against you today that you will surely be destroyed.
(20) Like the nations the LORD destroyed before you, so you will be destroyed for not obeying the LORD your God.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

If you are a true Christian there is three book's you must read see below please.

(1) The Harbinger Companion with study guide by Jonathan Cahn...
(2) Petrus Romanus, by Cris D. Putnam...
(3) The Isaiah 9:10 Judgement by Jonathan Cahn...

These three book's is a must for all true Christian's or non Christian's to read. If you want to know why it comes down to a warnning to this country from God. You must read these book's with wisdom and a heart to hear and understanding, if not you will never understand what it is saying to you!!
Paul

Greenwood, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

?

“THE HEAT IS ON”

Since: Apr 12

Satan IS in "The Church"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
If you are a true Christian there is three book's you must read see below please.
(1) The Harbinger Companion with study guide by Jonathan Cahn...
(2) Petrus Romanus, by Cris D. Putnam...
(3) The Isaiah 9:10 Judgement by Jonathan Cahn...
These three book's is a must for all true Christian's or non Christian's to read. If you want to know why it comes down to a warnning to this country from God. You must read these book's with wisdom and a heart to hear and understanding, if not you will never understand what it is saying to you!!
You are aware that 'The Harbinger' itself is fiction, right?

Jonathan Cahn The Harbinger - christianbook.com
www.christianbook.com/fiction

Back to the "true Christians" I see. Yes, we as "true" Christians...are a mess.

But it is because of our mess, our humanity, our tendency to fail, that Jesus came to die on the cross to restore our relationship with God and to restore our fellowship with each other. To make mankind one community honoring and worshiping God.

We are but a bunch of stumbling disciples who shoot off our mouths instead of practicing the faith of feeding, helping, sharing and loving the world to Christ. We are a far cry from the early disciples who quietly practiced their religion in humility and service.~http://epistle.us/art icles/christianmess.html
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Hell Sucks wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to the "true Christians" I see. Yes, we as "true" Christians...are a mess.
We are Flesh and Spirit. Ultimately, the side that wins out is the side we "feed" the most.

Galatians 6:7-8 Do not be deceived; God is not mocked, for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap. For he who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption; but he who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life.

“Jesus is Lord”

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

If You Don't.....

If you don't take your Bible to Church with you, you are no Christian!
If you don't read and study your Bible you are no Christian!
If you don't pray before you go to bed you are no Christian!
I you don't live and obey Gods Bible you are no Christian!
If you aren't witnessing you are no Christian!
If you don't ask someone to Church you aren't Christian!

If you want something real to believe in, give your life to Jesus and read a Bible and go to a church that preach the truth!!

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Hi ThePreacherman01, I hope you are doing great! Don't let these devils get to you. Keep on sharing the Word!

Romans 16:20- And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
If You Don't.....
If you want something real to believe in, give your life to Jesus and read a Bible and go to a church that preach the truth!!
If you take your Bible, you're not going to Chruch. You're going to Bible study.
CWU

Tinley Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

ThePreacherman01 wrote:
If You Don't.....
Romans 14:1-9

As for the man who is weak in faith, welcome him, but not for disputes over opinions.

One believes he may eat anything, while the weak man eats only vegetables.

Let not him who eats despise him who abstains, and let not him who abstains pass judgment on him who eats; for God has welcomed him.

Who are you to pass judgment on the servant of another? It is before his own master that he stands or falls. And he will be upheld, for the Master is able to make him stand.

One man esteems one day as better than another, while another man esteems all days alike. Let every one be fully convinced in his own mind.

He who observes the day, observes it in honor of the Lord. He also who eats, eats in honor of the Lord, since he gives thanks to God; while he who abstains, abstains in honor of the Lord and gives thanks to God.

None of us lives to himself, and none of us dies to himself.

If we live, we live to the Lord, and if we die, we die to the Lord; so then, whether we live or whether we die, we are the Lord's.

For to this end Christ died and lived again, that he might be Lord both of the dead and of the living.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Christian Forum right now

Search the Christian Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookie's Place (Oct '13) 2 min Chelsee11 12,171
demons 3 min howstupidareyou 2
The Lords Prayer 3 min howstupidareyou 2
Is being a nudist a sin 4 min Anonymous Girl 72
A Message from Nettie 5 min howstupidareyou 1,306
If Jesus said few would find the "road that lea... 12 min Old GT 391
Take America Back 24 min Armed Dangerous 5
Is the Bible always literally true or correct? 56 min 15th Dalai Lama 1,499
Why would God allow MH17 to be shot down??? 2 hr emperorjohn 211